Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenager x Biker [Semper Fi & Wolvenrouge]

"Did you enjoy what you did with that boy that got you kicked out of the house? " he asked her almost casually . " If you did , we could take care of it that way, If not , there are other ways.. It all depends on what you are up for, Like I said , I'm no rapist but I do enjoy a good time. Seeing her now in daylight was doing nothing to discourage his desires.

Kat jerked a shoulder, "I mean yeah, I liked it, as much as two inexperienced, clumsy people can." She chuckled, Stretching lazily, she shrugged, "I wouldn't mind, I just don't really know what to do," She wasn't entirely sure why he would want to be with her, he could easily find someone his own age who had more experience than her. But she was your average hormonal teenager so she wouldn't turn down sex, even if she didn't know quite what to do.

A big grin crossed his face.. "Let me help you to get a little experience . are you still as wet as you were last night or do you need to be warmed up? You know what , never mind let me get you warmed up anyway . I'm a pretty big boy and you will need to be nice and wet. Are you on the pill?" he asked as he started sliding her stick underwear down her thighs . He slipped them off her legs and held them up. those aren't fit to wear but that don't matter, I like my girls better with out them. " He covered her pussy with his hand and curled his middle finger slipping it between her warm labia. " You tell me if anything hurts. " The girl was almost too tight to accept his finger tip.

She blushes as she realized that he knew how aroused she was the previous night. "No, not really," She said, her arousal having faded some overnight. Then she nodded, "Yes, I'm on the pill," She said, she'd used wanting her cycle regular as an excuse to her mom to get her on board with Kat being on the pill. Whimpering softly as his finger pressed between her folds, still blushing a dark scarlet color, somehow it felt different, he was more of a man, not really a boy. Nodding as she agreed to tell him if anything hurt, she felt her arousal sparking to life again, it didn't take much for her inexperienced body. Squirming a bit as she felt herself getting wetter.

Slowly he worked the tip of his finger in and out of her tiny almost virgin hole . He sat up and pulled her into his lap facing him his huge throbbing cock towering between her legs . its tip extending well past her belly button. The look of shock on her face was priceless. He lifted her chin and gently kissed her gently chewing her lip and placing a hand on her breast and gently twisting the nipple. All the while he gently stretched her opening and gently worked a second finger inside her . We will do this doggy style. It is the easiest entry . he said but first you need to be really wet . He resumed kissing her and sketching her opening.

Kat groaned lightly as his finger pressed into her, moving easily as he moved her to sit on his lap. The size of his cock was a shock to her, she knew he'd be larger than her teenager lover, but she hadn't realize just how much of a difference there'd be in size. She met his kiss almost absently, "I'll take your word for it, cause I have my doubts." She muttered. Groaning as he twisted her nipple, making her back arch, her body enjoying it even if her mind was still concerned. She felt her body stretching to accommodate his two fingers, it made her arousal grow rapidly, her body squirming on his lap.

"Why you naughty little girl ! You are going to cum on my fingers! This might be better for you than I thought." he could feel her tight hole clamping down on his two fingers and he slowly worked in a third and lifting her left breast to his mouth sucked in a nipple and squeezed it hard with his lips between his teeth. and god a matching involuntary contraction from her vagina. "Cum for me little girl! cum on Daddy's fingers !"

She whimpered softly as he worked a third finger into her, her body stretching around the intrusion. Panting lowly, arousal increasing as his mouth closed around her breast, causing her body to squirm. His words, his actions, all of it was too much for her young body, the orgasm raced through the teenager as she cried out in pleasure. Her walls contracted around his fingers, her hands had come to rest on his shoulders, her nails digging into him as pleasure swamped her body. It left her panting as her body quivered in aftershocks.

He let her come down a little but not too far . Her little pussy was still spasming around his fingers as he pulled a slimy hand from inside her to find a puddle of her cum in his palm . Flipping her over on to her knees he pushed her head and shoulder down against the blanket and using her own cum to lubricate his cock he took hold of her hips and said "take a deep breath !" He placed his rock hard slippery helm against her still throbbing entrance and with a quick thrust forced the huge purple head past her entrance and stopped just inside allowing her to adjust before going on. The girl was insanely tight . "You ready for more?" he asked her .

Panting, Kat yelped in surprise as she was suddenly flipped onto her knees, she remained relaxed as he pushed her front down, swallowing thickly, she tried to not tense up. Doing as he instructed, she took a deep breath, but it didn't change the outcome. The feeling of him forcing his large cock inside of her, had the teenager crying out and squirming. Whimpering as pain radiated through her, it was like loosing her virginity all over again. Panting heavily as her body tried to adjust, she shook her head when he asked if she was ready for more. It took several moments before she finally nodded slowly, hesitantly, truthfully she wasn't sure she was ready for more, she wasn't sure that he'd fit inside of her, that her body could handle more. But hte pain was fading and there was just a flicker of pleasure, just enough to entice her to risk more.

Jake waited as the young girl struggled with the intrusion of his huge member in her previously un-stretched hole. Her little body was spasming around him and squeezing for all it was worth. This girl was near the top of his list of best fucks ever! He could afford to be patient and so he was . Her creamy ass was so lovely he gave it a very hard slap leaving a bright red imprint of his hand where the blow had landed . She jerked in response and he used the distraction to push forward two more inches and he could hear a puff of air leave her lungs in response. He was inside enough now to begin thrusting and he did so taking a little more ground with each one until about twenty thrust later, he was amazed when his thighs slapped her ass with a sharp crack. Placing his large hand on her belly he could bfeel himself penetrate well past her belly button on each thrust.

The smack to her ass had the girl bucking and yelping in surprise. His push forward knocked the breath from her lungs, she whined lowly. Hands gripping the blanket beneath her as he began thrusting, she whimpered, pain and pleasure mixing in her body as her body tried to adjust to this new sensation to the intrusion of him inside of her. Groaning lowly as he finally bottomed out inside of her, she panted heavily, the pleasure was getting stronger but the pain was still definitely there, it had her squirming, part of her wanted to move away, to avoid more pain, another part of her wanted to press back, seeking more pleasure. At war with herself she did little more than remain passive beneath him, allowing him to take her. If she was more experienced, she'd realize that her body enjoyed his roughness. But at this stage she could only understand that her body was enjoying it, and probably would so more if it ever adjusted to having him inside of her.

For his part , Jake was quickly reaching the point of no return , and his thrusting became harder and more urgent , his whole body groaning and clenching in desire as he reached the edge , and finally with a groan like a bear he thrust hard into the tiny girl lifting her knees from the blanket and driving deep with a final slap as the tip of his cock met her cervix once more and injected his seed where nature intended. His body shuddered with a series of muscle contractions, each on sending more of his seed deep inside her until finally after the last their combined fluids squirted out between them with each spurt from his cock as the poor girl could not contain any more and his huge intruder also, Leaving her fully impaled , he rolled them on their side and he he lay beside her holding her against his chest and gasping for breath.

She yelped and whimpered in a mix of pleasure and pain as his thrusts got rougher until with one single hard thrust she felt his orgasm, felt fluid filling her in the strangest sensation. Panting heavily as he rolled them to lay together on their side, she panted, trying to catch her breath. Her body hadn't reached another climax, but she didn't mind, she'd reached one earlier and her body had been working hard to adjust to having him inside of her. And near the end it hadn't hurt so bad, she suspected that with more practice it wouldn't hurt at all. She laid there with him, catching her breath, still feeling him deep inside of her, though now they were quite the mess, Kat vaguely wondered just how cold that pond water would be, and how dirty. Perhaps it was spring fed and she'd be able to clean up before getting dressed for the day.

It was several minutes before his breathing and heart rate returned to normal. Still , though they were certainly a ness , he was laying beside the girl fully engaged and his manhood seemingly had a mind of its own . He was still fully hard , and her body was like heaven wrapped around him . Laying as he was on his side he couldn't help slowly thrusting and reaching around her thigh he found her clit with the fingers of one hand while the other found her nipple. There was no urgency or pounding now just the joy of satisfaction and the hope that perhaps on e last dose of pleasure might be had from the coupling . he only backed out perhaps an inch and so each time , his gentle thrusts still bumped her cervix.

Baffled when he started to thrust lightly into her again, she'd thought guys didn't have that kind of recovery time. But then his fingers were sliding between her legs, his other hand cupping her breast. Now the pleasure was much much stronger than any discomfort. Moaning lowly, her hips thrust towards his hand, eager for more. Her breathing that had evened out quickly got ragged again as pleasure hummed through her inexperienced body, already pushing it closer and closer to it's release. She only lasted perhaps another few thrusts before her walls were clamping down around his cock once more, a cry of pleasure escaping her as her orgasm washed over her body.

For Jake this was a very unusual experience . He felt no urgency at all just a subtle gentle kind of pleasure , that slowly overtook him . He felt a rhythmic contraction behind his balls as they tightened and just in time with her orgasm he felt a few additional ropes of semen floe between their bodies. He turned her head back to him and kissed her softly.. "Now that was a nice bonus," he said "I could get used to that. lets wash up and get a big breakfast on me!"

Panting as she recovered, she smiled into his kiss. This was certainly not what she'd expected when she'd stormed out of her house late last night. But so far, she wasn't' disappointed. "I think I could get use to that too," She blushed lightly before nodding "Sounds like a plan to me," She said softly. "Lead the way," She was still a bit out of her depth here, so she was more than willing to let him lead the way so that they could get cleaned up, at least she'd brought some changes of clothes with her, so she wouldn't have to wear the same thing over and over again. Though in a day or two she was gonna need a laundromat or a hotel room sink, to wash the clothes that she had.

He slipped out of her body and was greeted with a great flood. "we better take the blanket with us . Its gonna need rinsed out . So here is two ways to do this : we can use the pond or the pump. I prefer the pond, it isn't as clean, but it isn't t bad , the pump is clean, but a hell of a lot of work and cold as ice. The pumps about 20 yards down that way ( he pointed to his left) the pond is right here . Suit your self I 'm going skinny dipping. " he pulled a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo from the bike saddlebag and st them on the edge of the pond and dove in. "The water's great, you coming?"

It wasn't a hard choice, Kat grabbed her duffel bag, peaked out of the tent to insure they were in fact still alone, before she creeped naked out of the tent. Following him to the pond she set her bag down before stepping into the water. Squeaking a bit at the chilliness of it, she sunk in quickly, hoping her body would adjust. Even if the water wasn't the cleanest, it felt good to rinse off, get the sweat and mutual bodily fluids off of her body.

Jake climbed out soaped up and shampooed his hair on the bank and then dove back in to rinse off leaving a trail of soap bubbles in his wake . He dove down deep and hung out in deep water just long enough for Kat to start wondering , then he surfaced quickly behind her and grabbed her wet slippery tits from behind. "I should have run into you a long time ago! " he said. "You are just a lot of fun!"

Kat squealed and laughed as Jake came bursting out of the water, grabbing her. She nuzzled back into him. "Mm, I'm glad someone thinks so," She said in amusement as she turned in his arms, looping her own around his neck. Pale eyes watched him for a minute before she leaned in, kissing him slowly. "Maybe I won't ditch you in Kansas City, if you don't mind me tagging along a while longer." She said.

"I don't mind a bit " he said while lifting her off her feet and kissing her . " I got something for you .. I want you to wear it to breakfast. He climbed out of the water and grabbed a n old soft flannel shirt of his and as she got out of the water , he tossed it to her.. "The catch is , that's all I want you to wear, except your boots of course.!"

Kat was pleased that he wouldn't mind her tagging along. She climbed out of the water after him, catching the shirt, mindful to keep it away from her wet body. Quirking a brow the teenager looked at him. "You mean you want me naked, under this, in public?" She asked, a bit startled. Though it appeared to be one of his shirts, it would essentially be a dress on her, hardly anything to worry about. Chewing her lip for a minute, she finally nodded, "Alright, I can do that." She grinned.

Jake quickly rinsed out their blanket before drying off and draped it over the tent to dry and then got himself into a clean flannel shirt , like the one he had given her and a pair of jeans. He waited while messed with her hair and got dressed, though he had made that very simple. "We'll pack up camp later , lets go get breakfast first," He patter the seat on the bike "Hop on" he said smiling at her.

Back
Top Bottom