Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenager x Biker [Semper Fi & Wolvenrouge]

Semper Fi

Supernova
Katherine Doyle stormed out of the house, duffel bag thrown over her shoulder. At just 16 years old she was on her own. Damn religious parents. She’d though they were going to be gone for the weekend, but then they’d come home early, caught her in bed, naked, with a boy from school. Horrified to realize that their teenage daughter was no longer a virgin and had no regrets, that’s when the yelling had started. Their house, their rules, they’d said. They’d told her she could obey those rules or leave. Kat had chosen to leave.

At least it was summer, since now the 5’5” 110 pound teenager was walking down the side of the highway, at 11pm, all alone. Dressed hurriedly in a pair of dark jeans and a burgundy tank top, she’d slapped her well loved, battered leather jacket on and slammed her feet into her beloved combat boots. Her rustic mahogany hair was tied back in a snug tail, and her pale eyes glared at the world as she walked.

To be honest, Kat had no idea where she was going to go, or what she was going to do. She had her duffel bag that she’d packed in a hurry, and a couple hundred bucks from the job she’d had, at her father’s insistence.

She knew her parents were disappointed in her, she wasn’t exactly the ideal preacher’s daughter. She drank underage, she partied a bit, she fight a little, and now she had sex. Which was apparently the last straw for her parents. But Kat was nothing if not stubborn, she would go toe to toe with them in an argument and when they gave her an ultimatum she didn’t hesitate. Now here she was stalking down the road, with no clue where she was gonna go.

Jake Carroll had stopped on his trek westaward just outside Hannibal Missouri and pulled in to the Dew Drop Inn right at happy hour for dinner and after seven hours , eight beers and six shots he was ready to close down the place and on the far side of DWI no matter what stae he was in . He got on his big Harley and was thankfull for the electric start. He pulled out onto 51 across Missouri toward the town of Mexico and points beyond. Considering his state of inebriation he was taking it easy about 6 miles out in the country on a lonley stretch of highway at 2 am, the flash of a buckle in his headlight was all that kept him from hitting some small person dressed entirely in dark clothes and wandering down the empty highway . Curious , he swung around and motoring slowly back he was amazed to discover that the person in question was a very young female . Far too young to be out her e alone. He pulled in front of the young chestnut haire beauty and blocked her path. " Hi there.. Where are you headed> and why for God sakes are you out here alone?"

Kat heard the motorcycle coming, she'd been walking alone for hours now. None of the passing cars had stopped to check on her, and that was just fine for Kat, she didn't need anyone's help. Her eyes narrowed though, when the motorcycle passed her and promptly turned around. Proceeding to block her path, stopping several feet back from the man on the motorcycle, she watched him suspiciously. "No where in particular," She said, jerking a shoulder. "I'm on my own," She said simply, no need to tell the random stranger her life story. She had no clue where she was going, but she figured she'd probably make her way into town and get a motel room, she had enough money for a couple of nights, maybe she could get a job as a dishwasher or something, until she could get the hell out of this town and preferably the state. Start a new life somewhere else, doing who knows what.

"Its 2 am and you are 6 hours from town on foot and there is nothing cowpasture from here on in . The only people out here are either loners like me or cops at this yime of night , It would just be a guess but I'm betting you dont want to run into either, Ay your age, the cops will take you home, and the other guys, well its a flip of a coin, they'll either give you a ride or rob you rape you and leaveyou in the pasture. So far you have beat the odss, I'm the give you a ride type. You want to take the ride? or flip the coin a couple times more. Only thing is I'm headed the wrong way, but then I an guessing you don't really care." The twentyeight year old 18o lb six fot man with auburn hair and blue eyes smiled an waited for an answer.

Kat narrowed her eyes, watching him. She liked to think she was a fairly good judge of character, and something told her that this man wasn't out to hurt her. He may not be a good guy, but he wasn't going to rape her, or kill her. "Yeah, sure I'll take the ride." She finally said, "And no, I don't particularly care what town I end up in." She said, " In fact, the further the better." Wherever he ended up stopping, well, Kat supposed that's the town she'd call home for a while. Get a motel room, get a job somewhere doing something, and just sort of float until she figured out what in the hell she was gonna do with her life. "Thanks," She said as she approached him on the bike.

The big man climbed off the bike and towered over the tiny girl . He took out some bungy cords and strapped her duffle to the sissy bar on the back of the seat . "tie your boots" he said " I dont want those aces caught in the chain. That could get messy." He put down the foot pegs and picking hher up under the arms , set her on the seat and sat in front of her . He was wearing only a ratty teeshirt and well worn jeals and a pair of engineers boots . " Hold on to my waist, this is a hard tail and its a bit of a rough ride." he said . Wht he did not tell her that every vibration from the motor would be transmitted by the frame to her seat and riding a hard tale could be a very arousing experience for a woman. "We are going about 100 miles tonite and then stay the night in Mexico. It aint much of a town, bt they have gas and food, If you are up for it I'm headed for Kansas city tomorrow. Hold on now" He could tell she complied by the warmth of her arms around his waist and warm breasts against his back . They were off into the night with a roar.

She crouched down to tie her laces, shed barely stood back up before he was lifting her. She squeaked in surprise, settling onto the bike she did as he told her, wrapping her arms around his waist which had the effect of pressing her up against him. "Yeah I'm game for Kansas City," she said before he got them on the road again. It didn't take long for the vibrations to have her squirming behind him. The bike was certainly causing some interesting sensations to hit her. She tried to hold still, not wanting him to figure out why she was squirming. She rested her cheek on his back, settling in for the long and rsther arousing ride she was gonna have for the next hour and a half.

Jake was surprised how nice it was to have a girl behind him.. It had been a long time, but there was just something about warm thighs and breasts against you as you rode , and though the girl was young she was well put together. he wondere how she was doing sowhen they approached a truck stop he decided to check on her . He pulled off the road and shut down the bike for a moment . "Are you doing ok? need a bathroom break " he asked.

It seemed like an eternity to the squirmy teenager before they finally stopped. "Sure," she said, she didn't particularly need the bathroom, but she could use a break from the bike. Sliding off the bike she strolled into the truck stop, using the bathroom and grabbing a soda. Figuring she'd drink some of it and tuck the bottle into her duffel bag for the rest for the ride. It wasn't more than ten minutes before she was making her way back out to the guy and the motorcycle, "I'm Kat, by the way," she said realizing she'd never introduced herself.

Jake stayed with the bike and looking at the seat, he found what e had suspected would be there , a nice slippery wet spot . He ran a finger across it and brought it to his nose. I t smelled of feminie arousal and that thought wold be with him the bext 45 minutes till their destination. to avoid her finding out he knew her secret, he took arag and used her juices to polishthe leather seat. " You ready to roll? " he asked . He wated for her to stow the soda bottle and find her seat and then got on again and started the big engine again.

She nods, "Yeah I'm ready," tucking the three quarters filled bottle into her duffel. She climbed on and once he was on she snuggled up against him sliding her arms around his waist. The next forty five minutes had her squirming and holding back the occasional moan. She'd never experienced anything quite like this before and her body didn't know how to process it, the constant vibrations that were driving her crazy as they flew down the highway.

They passed a sign that said Mexico 2 miles and Jake pulled the bike off the highway and down a gravel road and then a two track back through woods. Pulling into a clearing , he pulled the bike off the road and shut it down in the clearing in front of a pond. getting off in the dark he got off and took a small flashlight and took a tent from the panier. " you might want to untie your pack" he said to Kat. " By the way I'm jake."

Kat was a bit baffled when they followed a gravel road and then a dirt road until they reached a clearing and a pond. Blinking in confusion she climbed off the bike. "We're.....camping?" She asked as she unstrapped her duffel bag, watching Jake as he grabbed the tent. Why in the hell weren't they staying at a motel? There had to be a motel in Mexico that they could stay in. But she wasn't going to argue not with the admittedly little scary biker stranger that she was now alone in the forest with.

"Its 4 am in rural Missouri , This town has a gas station , a diner, and a post office. They are all closed until 9 am . You can sleep in the tent with me or outside. It is up to you. " He went about setting up the tent and spread out a blanket inside. then went into the woods to piss. When he returned he slipped off his jeans and rolled them up for a pillow. He climbed into the tent . You comming? he asked?"

She narrowed her eyes, crossing her arms as he climbed into the tent. Huffing, she stalked forward, "I guess I'll sleep in the tent." She said, climbing in after him. She set the duffel bag down as a pillow. She zipped up the tent and laid down beside him, resting her head on her duffel bag. This was insane she was going to end up murdered if she did shit like this. But what else was she going to do? She was safer sleeping in the tent with Jake than she was alone outside in the forest.

I t was tood dark to see anything on a moonless night and Jake 's imagination was griving him crazy . The girl was near enough to fell her heat and he recognized her pussy pefume that had soaked her jeans. The two together had him very aroused. "so, you never did tell me why a pretty little thing like you was out walking in rural Missouri at 2am. Did daddy kick you out? if he did , he's an ass. Don't worry, I told you im not a rapist, but I do like girls, and I really enjoyed having you leaning against my back, and I wouldn't mind having you there the rest of the night "

She sighed, lying on her back, looking up at the blackness. "Yes, he did. Well both my mom and my dad did." She frowned. "I've been kinda a trouble maker, but I guess the last straw was finding me in bed with a guy." She sighed. "My dad's a preacher. So needless to say, he freaked out." Turning her head to look in his direction, even though she couldn't really see him well. "I wouldn't mind being there the rest of the night either." She said quietly, chewing her lower lip nervously.

"It might be more comfortable without the jacket , jeans and the belt. " he said. " don't worry its too dark to see anything if you are shy . Was the boy worth it? " he listened for the sound of rustling clotes in the dark tent, " Ho about if you put your back to me tonite? he asked her turning to face her unseen body and reaching out, uncertain of what his hands would find . He moved slowly towards the center of the tent.

Kat hesitantly began to tug off her jacket, and her jeans, it left her in a pair of her underwear and her tank top. "No. But my parents weren't worth staying for." She said with a frown. She rolled hesitantly onto her side away from him, jumping just a bit when she felt his hand touch her waist. She found she liked his touch, even if she was nervous about it. She carefully squirmed backwards until her back was against his chest.

The girl was a lot smaller and a lot warmers than he had imagined when she was tucked up against him on the bike . The tank top did nothing to disguise the softness of her body. His arm curled naturally around her narrow waist which was not covered by the cropped bottom of her tank top. His hand spread across the bare smooth skin her flat belly and his fingers found the edge other tan k and easily slipped up and between her pillowy breasts before cupping the one nearest the ground. Even for his large hand it was much more than a handful. It had been months since he had had the comfort of female companionship at night.

Her soft round ass was pressed up against his abs and he could feel the moist heat from her thinly veiled slit. Her underwear were damp with the evidence of her arousal and by now there was no concealing his ether. His cock had swelled to its full eight inches and ha d pushed up and out of the waist of his jockeys before nestling in the warmth of her ass crack.

His face was nestled in her soft hair and her nipple was gently trapped between his fingers. Though it almost felt foolish, he asked, " are you ok with this?"

Kat squeaked a bit as his large hand cupped her small breast, but she adjusted to the new sensation. She felt his arousal pressing against her ass, and it added a new level of arousal. She nodded, "Yes, I'm okay with this." She whispered. It took her quite a while though to relax, this was all a new sensation for her. Sure she'd had sex twice, but it didn't involve cuddling like this.

But eventually the teenager was able to drift off to sleep, snuggling back into the warmth that Jake offered, the safety that she felt.

She'd remain asleep for hours, staying pressed close to Jake all night, which was odd for Kat, normally she moved a lot in her sleep, woke up frequently, but this time she was content to remain asleep until dawn broke, filling the tent with a soft muted warm light.

Jake was surprized at the way that the young girl accepted her circumstance . She seemed at peace with it and if anything snuggled in to him even more tightly than he had expected. Her breast felt wonderful in his hand and her ass provided a warm and comfortable place for his long cock to rest, though he doubted that it would soften at all that night. She seemed to him to be sleeeping peacefull after just a few minutes and when he was sure that she was sleeping soundly , he took the oportunity to explore her nuile body with his hand . He moved it from her soft breast and down between her thighs where he found her panties soaking wet, which he had anticipated based on the long rid on the bike. Shipping a hand inside them she felt completely smooth. whether hair had not deveoped below or whether she had recently shaved he could not determine. He probed her opening and found it very tight and he was barely able to enter her with the tip of his middle finger.

Finally , he decided that some sleep was in order and replacing his hand on her breast where it had been, he drifted peacefully off to sleep and remained in that state until the sun woke them both that morning. Feeling her stir he said " Good morning ! did you sleep well?"

Kat was completely unaware of his small exploration of her the previous night, she stretched lazily, "Mmhmm, I did, better than I expected." She said. In all honesty, sleeping on the hard ground, pressed up against a strange man, alone together in the forest, she hadn't been expecting to sleep at all, let alone actually sleep well. "So we're heading to Kansas City today?" She asked curiously. She figured that's probably where she'd part from Jake. She'd find a diner within walking distance to a motel and see if they needed a waitress or a dishwasher and she'd just sort of go from there. She didn't entirely have a plan, she just knew she couldn't go home, so she best figure out a way to survive. Stretching lazily again, she was unaware of how it caused her ass to rub against his cock.

"So what's first on the agenda for today?" She asked as she turned her head to look back at Jake.

" Well now, I guess that depends. are you hungry? I usually try and eat breakfast in this little town. The diner is fabulous. before then, though I have an issue to deal with, and at the moment it is parked betweenn the cheeks of your ass. You want to help me with that? " He slipped his hand under her tank again and started to massage her breasts and tease her nipples. " I think I could buy you a nice breakfast before we leave if you do."

She nods, she was in fact hungry, tilting her head as he mentioned an issue that he had. Squirming a bit as he teased her nipple, making her body lurch a bit. "What, ah, what exactly would you like me to do?" She asked curiously. She wasn't entirely naïve as to sex, but she still didn't have a lot of knowledge on the subject. She'd had sex twice before, but it was with an equally inexperienced teenage partner.

Back
Top Bottom