Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teenager x Biker [Semper Fi & Wolvenrouge]

Kat shrugged on the shirt after drying off, she buttoned the lower three quarters, leaving the top few undone. Pulling her hair free she braided it into a single braid down her back before making her way to the tent, sliding on a pair of socks and her combat boots. She climbed on behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, it felt awkward being on the motorcycle with no pants and no underwear, causing her to squirm in her seat as the motorcycle vibrated beneath her.

Jake gave a low whistle as she sauntered up to the bike and swung her leg up over the seat, giving him an impromptu show of her glistening slit. He looked back over his shoulder and smiled and simply said "smokin!" before he turned around and motored off toward the highway and town , It was only 4 miles to the diner but he was sure it would not be without challenges for Kat, and he could not help but notice that she was pressed tighter than before against his back. He gave her a few moments to rearrange herself before offering her his arm and walking her into the 50's era diner , still as it had been for close to 7o years.

Kat squirmed, she tried all various methods of sitting on the short ride to town. Sliding off the bike, she huffed and narrowed her eyes at him, "You did this on purpose." Sliding her arm through his, she let him lead her into the diner. Finding a booth, she slid in across from him. The waitress made her way over, taking their drink orders before leaving them menus and disappearing. Kat had ordered a coffee and a ridiculous amount of sugar packets. She started skimming through the breakfast options, trying to decide what she wanted.

It was all that Jake could do to keep a straight face as they walked to the diner. Having made it to the booth, he almost lost it when her bare ass made a loud squeaking noise as she slid across the red vinyl bench. "You are right I did" he said , his admission lagging her accusation by a good five minutes. No one but Jake seemed to notice in the sleepy little diner , except of course Jake and he was having the time of his life. First they had fucked each other stupid all morning and now he had her bottomless across the table in a Rural Missouri diner. While they sat and perused the menu and waited for their coffee, Jake slipped off his Engineers boot and slipped his bare foot up between her thighs and teased here smooth pussy with his toes. He wouldn't do it long but he just couldn't resist the temptation.

Kat's eyes went wide and she swatted at his foot. "Quit that!" She snickered, "Someone will see," Soon enough their coffee arrived. Kat ordered a meat lovers skillet and two pancakes, before adding a shit load of sugar to her coffee. Taking a sip she cringed and added five more packets. Another sip and this time she smiled. "So what's in KC that has you heading that way?" She asked curiously.

" Its on the way to Monterey. just another stop along the highway . That and the best ribs in the world. You know Monterey is just a stop too. I have a boat there .. I figure Il'll live in it a year or two then crate the bike up and ship it to Honolulu , then sale my boat to Hawaii to catch up with it, But that's a long time from now. Wanna go to Hawaii?" he asked as he blatently started at her luscious cleavage. "I an't been had this much in a year . you know that?"

Kat tilted her head as she listened to him talk about his plans, sipping her coffee, finally she shrugged, "Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing Hawaii. Never thought I would, but it looks like a beautiful place," She said, leaning back as the waitress delivered their breakfasts. Kat tucked in eagerly, starving after their rather adventurous morning. She wondered how she got so lucky, managing to run along him, now it seemed she had someone to travel with and perhaps a future plan, at least somewhat.

When they had finished their breakfast , Jake looked over at the girl, that though she was young he was beginning to realize had all the Moxy of a much older woman but the body of a siren. "You know I'm not your Daddy, but I don't mind acting like one as long as its ok with you. Just remember that you don' t owe me a thing, and if at any point you've had enough of my shit, you can walk and never look back. You'll do just fine. But in the meantime if you'll have me, we can travel this earth just as far as you want to go. You'll always have a place under my blanket. " .. he finished his coffee, and said, well if your coming lets go put some miles on the bike."

Kat sipped her coffee, watching him, "Well, that's good, cause I don't need another father, that didn't work out well the first time." She snickered, then she shrugged, "But that sounds like a really good plan to me." She smiled, finishing her coffee, she slid carefully out of the booth, making sure that the shirt still covered everything as she walked with him out of the diner. "So, uh, do I have to ride without underwear to KC?" She asked in amusement as she strolled with him to the bike.

"We can put a towel on the seat " he said with a gleam in his eye. She would know for an hour or so if he was serious and if he was honest, he hadn't made up his mind . Either way , he loved it that she had asked his opinion. They got on the bike and he headed back to camp . When they arrived he paused to watch er as she bent over to pack her things . he loved looking at that . he would definitely put a towel on the seat. grabbing a hand towel he carefully wrapped the dark leather in terry cloth and taped in place underneath with duct tape. He packet up the tent and the blanket and waited while she walked up with her pack and saw the towel. He just smiled and shrugged. "I cant help it. I like what I see. He leaned into her and kissed her hard.

Kat smirked as she watched him watch her bend over to pack her things. Carting her bag over, she grinned, seeing the towel. "Guess I'm riding without pants." She snickered. Meeting his kiss she nipped his lower lip playfully before she strapped her bag down. She slid onto the bike behind him, wrapping her arms around his waist, ready for a long, arousing ride on this motorcycle.

"Well " he said without turning around " we have two choices " one is fast and loud and with the way you are dressed we will get a lot of attention . The other is quiet except for the motor on this bike, bucolic, peaceful, and we will be lucky to pass 20 cars and ten trucks. You won't get much attention except from me. The downside is that it will take an extra hour, and when you've been riding all day and your ass is numb or you wish it were, that hour can seem like two or sometimes five if the weather is bad. Its a crapshoot. Which way you want to roll?"

Either way he was looking forward to the trip. Riding with Kat wrapped around him just felt better, and he was wondering what the hell he was thinking all the previous ten years being a loner. Some things he had to get used to , like having a wet spot on the back of his jeans, but even that he'd miss if she weren't there to put it there. Knowing it was her nectar made it hot, Period. He had to laugh at himself, he'd only been with the girl less than 24 hours and already he was getting nostalgic. 'You are in big trouble Jake! ' he muttered under his breath as he waited for her answer before taking off.

Back
Top Bottom