Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Conflicting Desires (Javorcek x ClearSight)

Bellamy's experience at the firm dinner differed from most of the other interns. Family or not, she already stepped foot into the circle, so she knew a few of the lawyers better than an intent normally would. Therefore, her night became one of some random conversations with colleagues more than conversations between an intern and a boss. There were exceptions, such as Mrs. Wynn, who truly seemed to dislike her. Still, the night went relatively well.

For a bit, Bellamy even managed to forget about her very deep-seated frustrations, distracting herself with anything and everything she could. It was nice, even if it didn't last long.

After a few lengthy conversations and enough drinking to get a bit tipsy, Sasha found her, and Bellamy instantly felt her thoughts begin to wander. She kept it together, smiling and genuinely feeling happy to be next to her beautiful girlfriend. But, she still found it difficult not to think about all the things she wanted to do to the gorgeous woman seated beside her. So when the touching started, mild or not, Bellamy found herself bristling, a dangerously hungry lust building inside of her.

Unlike normal, though, Bellamy just sat there and showed no signs that anything was wrong. It seemed as if the touching didn't bother her, and she even pecked Sasha on the cheek. However, inside, everything was different. Her self-control was gone, and a side she rarely ever felt was telling her that enough was enough. It told her to take her, claim her, end their little game and make a unilateral decision. After all, Sasha loved her, and she loved Sasha, and her probation should be over!

That was what was going on in Bellamy's head when Sasha invited her to dance, and as much as she tried to calm down, the dance only fanned her desires. Sasha led, but every movement, every deep look into Sasha's eyes, it all pushed and pushed, irritating the thinly-veiled need that had been building over the course of weeks. No orgasms, no workout out to distract herself, not even a chance to cool off at the community center because of how busy things had been. All she made time for those days was Sasha, and her mean little Bambi just loved to torment her.

The final straw was when the dance turned even more sensual, more unbearable. It was then that, try as she might, Bellamy lost control, her entire being itching for more. She couldn't take it!

The moment the song started coming to an end, Bellamy leaned down, her strong, taut body pressed firmly into Sasha's softer, smaller form. "My probation is over." It was a statement, not a question.

"Weeks of being teased and toyed with... It's time for you to pay up, my beautiful, little Bambi." Bellamy leaned in, teeth grazing Sasha's ear. She didn't care if someone saw them, being more than happy to let everyone know that this gorgeous, evil little creature belonged to her.

"Now choose. Do you want me to drag you into some dark corner and risk letting everyone know, or do you want to go back to your place and let me do this right? With the strap that you begged me for last time."

There was no teasing, no bargaining, and no look of playfulness in Bellamy's eyes. As if possessed, she took control, and the teeth that were slowly beginning to bite at the neck she had wanted to mark all night served as a reminder that Sasha didn't have long to make up her mind.

---

Bellamy didn't back down. She called a car, one with privacy, and started returning some of what she had suffered. She kissed, bit, and touched Sasha, not holding back as her hands and lips searched for spots that would drive her girlfriend crazy. She even tried being dominant, though she didn't know how much some of the seemingly cheesy lines worked, too busy coaxing further moans from the gorgeous creature in her arms to pay much attention.

Nothing changed when they finally got to the apartment. Bellamy had already made her choice, and for once, she planned on being the aggressor. No more waiting, no begging, just action! She could definitely lead!

So, before they even made it inside Sasha's apartment, she pushed Sasha against the door and stopped her from unlocking it with the keys she had long fumbled out of her purse. She looked into Sasha's eyes, searching for any signs of disappointment or something similar, then kissed her, not as fiery as the rest of their hot and heavy interactions since leaving the firm dinner.

"I love you, Sasha. But once you open this door, I'm going to show you that I'm not just some sniveling puppy that you can toy with as you please." Bellamy grinned, clearly trying to add some levity to things, even if she was absolutely serious. She felt comfortable giving herself to Sasha, submitting to her, being adored and called puppy. In fact, she loved it, but not tonight. She had so many other things in mind for tonight.

"Now open the door, and let this big bad wolf in before she huffs and puffs and blows your house down." The grin on her face grew wider, but after she said that, before waiting for Sasha to laugh or open the door, she growled and leaned in, biting Sasha's neck, hard. She made sure to go lower, but it would still be difficult to hide. And, for some reason, that just made her happier with herself.

Last edited:
Sasha had greatly miscalculated the effects of her teasing on her girlfriend. The muscled, tense body against her felt like it hadn’t had an outlet for so long. This entire month she herself had had to wake up a 5am every weekday so that she could go to the gym to work off some of the sexual tension. And yeah, she spent more time than she’d like to admit masturbating before bed to thoughts of her collared puppy between her legs, or her sweet girlfriend kissing and touching her. But had Bellamy truly not taken care of herself at all this whole time?

The answer came as a declaration that her probationary period was over, sharp teeth on her ear and arm breath ghosting down her neck. “Bell!” half whisper, half moan, Sasha trembled as those teeth went lower and latched onto her neck. Bellamy never scared her, for all her muscle, refinement and current growling, Sasha knew that she was a great big doofy puppy dog under there; her trembling was from the shot of adrenaline and the sudden need that flooded her body. “Home, let’s go home,” she breathed out in a rush. There was no time for goodbyes or excuses as to why they were leaving before the end of the night, Sasha was already being dragged away by her growly wolf.

———-

Their time in the back seat of the town car was spent with feverish kisses and wandering hands. She didn’t even care that Bellamy’s version of dirty talk was cheesy and terrible...it turned her on anyways because her girlfriend was trying and the desire behind the words were authentic. Before she knew it the car had stopped at her apartment, thank goodness too because she was close to tearing Bellamy’s dress in her effort to bite and suck a line of hickeys from her collarbone to her chest.

They rushed upstairs where Bellamy’s hands and lips wouldn’t stop, distracting Sasha as she tried to find her keys. The brief reprieve she was awarded to dig them out was much appreciated. Her big bad wolf was silly, causing her to smile like a lovesick idiot, “I love you too, Bell,” Sasha laughed at her girlfriend’s cheesey line, though the tail end of it turned into a moan as blunt teeth latched onto the lower part of her neck. “Bell, please...” she whined, finding it hard to not just jump up, wrap her legs around her lover, and beg to be fucked against this door to help take the edge off. She reached up, nails lightly scratching through Bellamy’s scalp as she grabbed a handful of hair and gave a gentle pull, prying the hungry wolf off of her. She managed to unlock the door and get inside without her girlfriend’s groping distracting her too badly. But now, inside her place, she was reminded of the boxes sitting on her dresser, of the plan she had formulated right after she had said ‘I love you.’

“Baby, gimme 5 minutes, please? I have a surprise for you,” Sasha looked up at her wolfy with pleading eyes. When Bellamy begrudgingly dismissed her, she scampered off to her room, calling out, “Stay right there and no peeking!”

There was the soft sound of drawers being opened and closed, the clinking of glass, and the sound of footsteps darting about as Sasha hurriedly set up her surprise. She came out soon enough, looking a tad nervous as she took Bellamy’s hand and led her towards her bedroom. Inside, rose petals were sprinkled all over the made bed and all around the room were candles in frosted glass. It was reminiscent of Sasha’s first time which had been really nice - nerve wracking as all first times were, but good.

“You said your first time wasn’t that great...” that was an understatement but she didn’t want to think too hard about Bellamy running off to have sex with some idiot when she should have had sex with Sasha all those years ago. “So I thought I’d give you a new first time with me. I was going to take you on a date and dinner tomorrow and maybe end with a nice bubble bath and this...but it’s almost midnight and close enough to our one month anniversary,” Sasha was rambling, she knew it, she was actually nervous. Nervous! Nervous even after having sex with Bellamy several times already. She just...wanted this to be really good and worth the wait. Everything actually worked out even better than she had planned though. Bellamy was all huffy and puffy, in an good state of mind to top her, and this would be her first time wearing a strap. So it was kinda like a real first time?

“Too much?” She bit her lip when Bellamy didn’t immediately say anything, second guessing herself. Gah. She knew she’d gone too big!!

Bellamy never saw herself as a pushy person, but Sasha's delightful moaning caused her to have difficulty stopping. She barely managed to control herself long enough to let her girlfriend get the keys out of her purse, so when Sasha whined soon after, she didn't have the patience to listen. She wanted her, right then and there. If that couldn't happen, she was going to entertain herself until Sasha was ready, until she was begging for it. Such thoughts were new to Bellamy, but she didn't shy away from the strong possessive desire boiling inside of her.

Even when Sasha pulled at her hair, forcing her to stop for a moment, she just grinned, licking her lips and eyeing Sasha with a glint in her eyes. Just a moment, that was all she was getting... Then it would be back to devouring her. At least her lust soaked brain thought so. Too bad the moment they stepped inside, Sasha threw a curveball, asking for minutes, minutes!

Bellamy's body stiffened, and her eyes narrowed. Her first thought was a resounding "no," with her wanting to deny Sasha the chance to calm down or turn things around on her. Bellamy wanted to retain control! She wanted to be the big bad wolf! However, after looking into Sasha's eyes, her thoughts stopped short, and a sigh escaped her lips.

"Fine. Go. But hurry back." Bellamy's eyes carried a significant amount of doting, and a shallow, helpless smile sat on her face despite the firm tone she used to try and hurry Sasha along. At least she was left with the adorable sight of Sasha scampering off. She was so damn cute, even if she hated when Bellamy said so. Her Bambi... The love of her life.

Bellamy didn't want to calm down, but the more she thought about Sasha, the happier she became. With doting and loving thoughts filling her head, the edge formed by weeks without an orgasm dulled a bit, and she started to think it wasn't all that important again. She definitely wanted to show Sasha how big and bad she could be! But she no longer felt the same urgency by the time Sasha appeared again.

When Sasha came out and took her hand, she followed, not grabbing her or pushing her against a wall. She simply followed her in, looking at her from behind with a gentle smile. Then, she saw it... her surprise.

"Sasha..." Bellamy's throat felt dry, and immediately, she felt so stupid. Tears started to form in her eyes, and as hard as she tried, she couldn't hold them back. However, as they started to slip out of her eyes, a bright smile lit up her face.

The moment Bellamy remembered to breathe, she pulled Sasha into her embrace and hugged her tightly, her voice strained as she spoke, "I love you so much. Words can't express how happy I am right now, Sasha. But, I promise... I promise I'll show you. I'll try so hard to make you as happy as you constantly make me... I'm so sorry for being impatient."

Her voice was strained, but she immediately started rambling in true Bellamy fashion. Her words were all clear, perfectly audible, but they shot out in succession. She loved the woman in her arms so much! That only made her feel even more stupid, though, considering she had been all pushy and acting like an ass when such a lovely surprise was only a day away.

“Aw...sweetheart,” Sasha reached up, cupping Bellamy’s face and gently swiping away her tears with her thumbs. She pressed a tender kiss to her lover’s lips, everything about her radiating happiness. She had been hoping that the gesture would be sweet, though hadn’t thought the whole thing would touch Bellamy so deeply. “I love you so much, Bell. You do make me happy, silly! That’s why I wanted to do all this for you,” in truth she thought Bellamy deserved so much more...maybe one day she’d be able to give that to her. But that was waaaayyy, way down the line...Sasha still had a lot of things she wanted to see and do, and their relationship still had a lot of room to grow, but she wouldn’t be upset if Bellamy was by her side for all of it.

“Don’t be sorry for being impatient...it was actually kinda hot,” Sasha purred, pressing herself closer to Bellamy. Just the feeling of being in those strong arms had her melting, and she started kissing and nuzzling under the other girl’s jawline. She wasn’t disappointed at how things had turned out, not one bit. Even if the surprise was a few hours off, they could still do the date she had planned tomorrow. “Besides, having my great big wolfy all growly? Getting her to want to tear off my dress and fuck me with a strap? I liked that, a lot,” her teeth clamped down, giving a possessive bite right underneath Bellamy’s pulse point, hoping to rile her big bad wolf up again.

“How about we get you out of this dress and into that harness, hmm?” she grinned, nimble fingers making quick work of Bellamy’s dress and bra. After the two of them were undressed, Sasha retrieved the harness. She helped her girlfriend into it, knowing the first time putting one on was awkward. She tried to make it fun though by running her fingers along her lover’s abs, dipping them lower to slip under the harness and over her mound. “Guess I haven’t got it tight enough if I can do this...” Sasha grinned. She teased a little lower, fingers sliding through wet silk just for a moment before pulling her hand away and licking her fingers clean. “I’m going to give you the vibe...if you don’t last long we can always turn it off,” they might as well make this a proper challenge. Because Bellamy appeared to have very limited exposure to masturbating, she was thing to be in for quite a surprise when the vibrator pressed against her with every thrust! Sasha slid the little vibrator into the pocket of the harness, then attached the sleek pink dildo and tightened the straps nice and snugly so Bellamy would have plenty of control over the toy.

Helping her into the harness was where Sasha’s confidence shown....but now that she has suppose to get on the bed, the smaller girl looked a bit nervous. “I haven’t done this in awhile...so take it easy there, stud,” lean and muscular, it was a little intimidating to imagine the things Bellamy could do to her body when she really got going. Sasha could probably count on one hand the amount of times she’d been on the receiving end of a strap on, and never had it been with a partner who actually looked like she could top her. She wasn’t going to chicken out though! She wanted this, even if submission in any form did make her uncomfortable. Bellamy had given herself fully to her, let Sasha say and do humiliating things to her; she could do this one little thing in return, right?

No. No she could not.

It wasn’t that she didn’t trust Bellamy to not destroy her with a strap on...she just...didn’t trust her to not go overboard with her shiny new toy and surge of power. Sasha could handle it rough, but she needed a bit more warming up when it came to the strap “On your back,” her voice was clipped, a definite command, and Bellamy’s puppy shown through by obeying it immediately. She couldn’t help but smile as her girlfriend climbed onto the rose covered sheets, even when Bellamy was huffing and puffing, she was still a cute puppy deep down. “Good girl...” Sasha cooed, prowling over her lover. She gave her a soft kiss before righting herself so that she could take on the toy. With one hand splayed over Bellamy’s taut stomach for balance and the other guiding the toy into her already soaked slit, she made quite the sight as she slowly sank down, taking her lover inch by inch. She shivered a bit when she was finally settled in her lap; the toy was cold and the feeling of fullness was strange - not bad, it had just been a long time. She gave her hips an experimental rock, moaning softly as she felt the ghost of the vibrations through the toy.

“Think you’ll be able to last, Bell?” Sasha grinned from her perch, eyes full of challenge as she swirled her hips, not actually trying to ride Bellamy but trying to get her to cum just from the vibrator.

Last edited:
Bellamy laughed when Sasha told her that the impatient, growly her was hot. At least she knew Sasha liked it. Of course, that didn't change how she felt. She liked to think she could be more understanding and patient. After all, Sasha made it clear that she wanted to take things slow, which meant there were plenty of days to come, and she would need to temper her self-control if she wanted to be with her for all of it - and she did.

Bellamy kissed Sasha, intent on being the best girlfriend ever, of making sure that Sasha never regretted giving her another chance. She wanted Sasha to be nothing but happy with her, so much so that sharing everything together didn't feel stifling. Bellamy... was greedy. Even if she managed to be patient, her greed to monopolize the beautiful woman in front of her wouldn't change.

"You liked that, huh?" Bellamy asked, her greed flaring up again and causing her smile to drop into a grin. Her big wolfy... Big BAD wolfy. Right, she could be touched later. For the moment, she had a bigger task at hand, which was showing Sasha just how big and bad she could be! Yeah!

Bellamy tried to get her energy back up, and Sasha's biting and touching helped. Especially when she started undressing her. Bellamy looked down at her, watching as Sasha so eagerly got her naked, hungry eyes taking in her every movement. She was so eager... So eager for her big bad wolfy to take her. Bellamy couldn't let her down. She wouldn't.

"Don't worry about how long I'll last... If these past few weeks have proven anything, it's that I can accomplish anything when I put my mind to it." If she could go weeks without a single orgasm, she could endure a night full of them and still manage to take proper care of her adorable little Bambi. Yes, she could do it.

"A tease until the very end," Bellamy muttered. Though, her grin and predatory look softened when Sasha revealed her nervousness. She was no longer the woman who played with her up until the last moment and instead returned to being her beautiful, kind, loving girlfriend. Her constant change in attitude left Bellamy teetering between a caring lover and a growly wolf, but honestly, she leaned towards being a caring lover even after everything. No, she could be both. She just needed to start slow and let Sasha get comfortable, just like Sasha always did for her.

Before Bellamy could do anything, though, just as she began to loom over her prey, she heard a familiar tone. Sasha gave an order, and before she could register her own actions, Bellamy obeyed, laying on her back and looking over at Sasha with a look of confusion. She was confused about not only the change in direction but her own instincts, which told her to do whatever Sasha told her to, no questions asked.

"Wait, this isn't right..." Bellamy muttered as Sasha called her a good girl and kissed her. She wanted to say more, to put words to her inner confusion, but as she watched Sasha sink down on the toy, her eyes widened, and she felt a shiver up her spine. Sasha was... on her... Bellamy could barely take what she was seeing, and the big bad wolf inside of her quickly returned to the surface.

"Do I think I can last?" Bellamy asked, her voice a little deeper than usual. It felt amazing. With the vibrator and Sasha's pleasant movements, which enticed her both visually and physically, Bellamy knew it wouldn't take long for her to climax. After weeks of enduring edging and desire, she was hanging by a very thin thread. However, the same could be said of her self-control, and Sasha continued to push at it time and time again. For weeks she tormented her, and it continued at the dinner. Even now, her every movement and that look in her eyes were targeted at driving Bellamy mad. Well, she succeeded.

"I will last long enough," Bellamy said, her hand reaching up and pulling Sasha down into a kiss as she did. There was no chasteness in the kiss, none of the adoration and softness normal for Bellamy. Instead, there was desire and strength, Bellamy's raw needs and physical nature pouring out as she captured her lover's lips.

Bellamy kept kissing her, claiming her lips to the point that they were both breathless. She did so while allowing her first, quick orgasm to appear and wash over her. Then, the second it was done, well before either of them had a chance to fully recover from the rough, lust-fueled kiss, she thrust upward.

"If you think being beneath you can stop me from taking control, you're wrong," Bellamy commented, a grin on her face as she decided to whatever necessary to show Sasha that she couldn't be defeated with a command and a bit of pleasure. No, she was the growly big bad wolf! As ridiculous a persona as it was, Bellamy latched onto it, just as her hands latched on to Sasha's waist, keeping her from doing anything but enjoying the display of core strength Bellamy was about to torment her with.

"Prepare yourself, my sweet, delectable little Bambi," Bellamy warned with a deep growl, completely ignoring the fact that Sasha asked her to take it easy. Of course, she wasn't too worried. She could only put so much strength into it from below her. But still, she was going to try! Then, once Sasha was ready... she would flip them over and really take control.

Last edited:
Sasha found herself suddenly tugged down, her mouth captured by hungry lips. She smiled, returning the kiss with equal heat and urgency. Her tongue playing with Bellamy’s, teeth nipping her lip whenever they had to part for air. She reached up, hands coming to grab onto strong shoulders so that she could have some leverage. Even as they kissed, Sasha’s hips kept churning, grinding into the strap and rocking the vibe harder into Bellamy’s clit with each downward pass. It wasn’t long before she had her lover moaning and trembling underneath her as a surprise orgasm seemed to wash over Bellamy.

“Going to ‘last long enough,’ huh?” Sasha giggled against panting lips after Bellamy’s first sudden orgasm. Hah! She knew her big bad wolfy was going to be defeated by a little battery powered silver bullet. At this rate, her girlfriend was going to be an over sensitive mess that would be incapable of even the slightest movement by the end of the night. Not that she minded; she loved an exhausted, snuggly Bellamy, at the end of a night of lovemaking.

“Fuck!” Sasha gasped at the sudden thrust that filled her up. Apparently her lover didn’t approve of her good natured teasing. Her hands immediately clenched as Bellamy withdrew and thrust up again, blunt nails biting into pale skin as she held on. “Brat,” she growled, teeth latching onto her lover’s neck to muffle an embarrassing whine. It was a good thing she was on top, Bellamy was going to kill her otherwise. Her strong core made each thrust powerful, even when she was on her back; and Bellamy’s iron grip made it difficult for Sasha to do anything other than take it. She cursed, bit, and scratched at her lover but didn’t call for any slowing. She wanted this, wanted to be claimed by her love. Besides, it only took a little while for the discomfort to turn to pleasure.

“Bell, fuck me, make me yours,” Sasha panted out the words between short breaths. She needed more, it felt so good but she needed more. When Bellamy flipped them both over to deliver, Sasha clung to her, wanting her to stay close. She hitched a leg up Bellamy’s side, opening herself up further, letting her girlfriend pound into her as roughly as she could. Her hands stayed latched onto Bellamy’s skin, nails now digging into her back and leaving angry red marks as Sasha neared her orgasm.

Last edited:
Bellamy knew absolutely nothing when it came to topping. She didn't know what to say or what to do, her only education being Sasha and porn. Considering the things that worked for Sasha would in no way work for her, porn essentially taught her everything she knew, as well as everything she knew to try. What that turned into was a rather cringe-worthy start, whether it be the awkward attempt to explain what she was doing like nothing could stop her or whether it was the awkward actions themselves. So, she stopped. She didn't try to keep talking dirty when she was clearly horrible at it.

After her first orgasm and beginning her upward thrusts, she quieted down and started trying, looking at Sasha with a grin on her face. At the very least, even if what she said was stupid, she had the athleticism to back it all up. Stupid position or not, she would make Sasha cry out. Then, Sasha asked for it, and Bellamy's mind snapped.

Only managing a growl, Bellamy flipped their positions, putting Sasha underneath her powerful, muscular body. Bellamy didn't immediately start pounding away, calming down enough to avoid becoming a floundering fish during her first attempt at taking charge. Instead, she looked down at a very vulnerable Sasha and locked eyes with her. Then she started to thrust, hard but slow, each powerful motion of her hips slamming the toy deep inside her gorgeous lover.

Bellamy started picking up the pace once she was sure Sasha was good, though judging by her actions, she was more than just good. She wanted it, and Bellamy didn't need anything else. Faster and harder, not showing any mercy as she fell into a rhythm.

Her hands grasped Sasha's waist firmly, but as she grew more confident in her pace and motions, she started to do more than act as a silent piston. She leaned in, kissing Sasha, allowing her tongue to playfully invade her girlfriend's mouth. She then peppered kisses down, moving along her jaw and towards her neck. It was a slow process, done between hard thrusts of her hips, but she didn't mind. Bellamy could be patient, especially when it came to the woman she loved.

"Cum for me, Sasha. Let me hear your voice." Her voice remained calm despite the roughness of her actions. Her breathing was even heavy as she pushed herself, not slowing down in the least. Yet, her words remained steady, purposeful, and completely lacking the previous attempts at being charming that followed the worst of porn scripts. She just wanted to make Sasha feel good, and she wanted to hear the tantalizing results of her first-time effort.

"Don't bite me. Don't hide it. Let me hear your voice, my love. Share this with me." Bellamy didn't try to demand anything from her, dropping the edge that clearly didn't suit her. Yes, she wanted to take Sasha, and she was clearly leading, but when she was honest, she knew she didn't need to demand anything. Sasha loved her, so all she had to do was ask.

As she waited for Sasha's response, she started picking up the pace further, showing off through her actions rather than words.

When their kiss ended and Sasha’s mouth was left free, she immediately missed the connection. Being on her back with a muscular lover towering over her left her feeling vulnerable and she found Bellamy’s kisses reassuring. As those kisses started to travel away from her, drifting to her jaw and neck, Sasha’s fingers coming up to lace through Bellamy’s dark hair. She didn’t pull or lead, instead just encouraging her lover to stay there lips and teeth on her sensitive neck. All those love bites would be worn proudly the next day, proof that she belonged to this gorgeous woman.

“Bell...” Sasha whimpered at her lover’s earnest words. She usually wasn’t quiet during sex but usually she wasn't the one that was on her back either. Something about the position made her want to bury her face into Bellamy’s neck and hide in the safety there. Part of her missed the cheesy lines because her wolfy had been so cute, but these truer words just pushed her closer to her orgasm. Between this and the swift thrusts between her legs, Sasha wasn’t going to last long....which was a wonder for her, because usually she had a hard time cumming from just penetration. But every deep drive of Bellamy’s cock into her had her closer to the edge, every sweet word hard her chasing pleasure. “More, Bell, please baby, I’m so close....cum with me...”

When those powerful hips sped up even faster than before, Sasha just about screamed. Bellamy forced her over the edge, pumping furiously into trembling folds. “Bell!” Sasha cried out, back arching, heels digging into the bed. Pleasure shot through her, overwhelming and sudden. She grabbed Bellamy’s face and dragged her up for a feverish kiss, moaning against her mouth “F-fuck! Oh-my-god. I love you, I love you, I love you...” Sasha chanted against her lips, delirious with pleasure as her girlfriend fucked her through an intense orgasm. Eventually the lightning strikes of pleasure became too much and she wrapped her legs around Bellamy’s waist, locking her ankles at the base of her spine, encouraging her big bad wolf to slow down because she needed a brief reprieve.

"Shhh, it's okay, Sasha. It's me. Just let me hear everything. Let your big bad wolf hear the results of her huffing and puffing." Bellamy tried to help Sasha relax, once again turning to the slightly ridiculous lines. However, her hot breath spilled across Sasha's skin as she did, and her tone remained calm and firm, confident even. She wanted to comfort Sasha, to make her feel okay with being vulnerable, with letting out her voice. She wanted her to feel good.

Of course, being the serious, focused Bellamy grew harder the longer it went on. She constantly struggled between keeping a proper rhythm and holding back her own moans as the toy she used attempted to betray her at every turn. So, when Sasha said she was close and asked Bellamy to cum with her, she simply stopped fighting it, moaning softly as she let her body enjoy everything, from the vibrations to the warm flesh of Sasha's beautiful body.

"Yes, cum, my love, cum for me," Bellamy said through her own moan, pressing her body close to Sasha's and speaking into her ear. Simultaneously, she went faster than ever, pushing herself to the limit as she pushed Sasha the final few steps toward the edge. "Sasha!" she cried out her girlfriend's name moments after Sasha called out hers, hearing the pleasure-filled voice speaking her name so affectionately quickly sending her tumbling over the edge, more so than anything else.

They descended into unsteady moans and feverish kissing after that. Bellamy felt desperate, in need of Sasha's lips against her own, barely even paying attention to the moans she asked Sasha to share with her. They were beautiful and sexy, but she didn't want to stop kissing her long enough to really listen, nor could she ignore her own pleasure as it exploded, impeding her thrusting as her body shivered and shook.

By the time it ended, Sasha was clinging to her, and Bellamy slowed her movements, falling to a grind more than breakneck thrusts. "Sasha, I love you so much." She kissed her again, then slowly turned them back over, allowing Sasha to lay atop her, giving the girl a rest.

Bellamy took deep breaths, but despite momentary breathlessness, she wasn't tired. If anything, after the orgasm and hearing Sasha's cry out like that, she felt invigorated and ready for more.

"You're so beautiful," she said softly, a hand moving up and brushing some hair from Sasha's face. Just looking at the girl atop her caused Bellamy to smile, her eyes filled with a similar level of happiness, as well as the adoration that often graced her features when she thought about Sasha.

Bellamy couldn't wait to share everything with this woman, from the mundane moments to the special days... Bellamy felt no fear at the thoughts, nor did she find herself eager to rush things through. She was confident, but every moment felt special, and she looked forward to all of it. With a wider smile than before, she kissed Sasha's forehead, feeling beyond content.

Sasha’s body shivered with each spike of pleasure until her lover stilled and let her rest. With Bellamy’s hips now languidly grinding into hers, Sasha melted, enjoying the pleasant aftershocks that rippled through her body. She panted softly between their kisses that grew more tender with the passing of time, the boiling urgency coming down to a low simmer. She relaxed, unhooking her legs and laying there, boneless and satisfied for the moment. There was no doubt that she would crave more in a few minutes.

Bellamy rolled them both over, letting the lighter Sasha snuggle her on top. “Mmm…and you are absolutely amazing,” Sasha purred as a loving hand brushed some errant strands of hair off her overheated skin. She was content to lay there for a little while longer, her head on Bellamy’s chest, listening to her heart race and slow.

“I’m glad we’re together,” she said after a bit, leaning up to plant a soft kiss under Bellamy’s jaw. It had been a long time getting to this point, and she didn’t think that all of their issues would magically be solved overnight… but she felt like they actually stood a chance this time. Commitment wasn’t something Sasha went out of her way to look for, but she was at a point in her life where she didn’t want to feel as if she were wasting her time. Every moment that they’d been dating had felt that way, the possibilities for a future always there; it was a stark contrast to their previous thoughtless trysts.

“But you still have a lot of time that you need to make up for…” a few more kisses up her jawline and now Sasha was at her ear, nibbling teasingly at the lobe. “Think you can go a few more rounds?”

———————-

By the time they were finished, Sasha was pleasantly sore and incredibly exhausted. She had let her adorably curious Wolfy try out any position she wanted, including humiliating herself as a Domme and getting on her hands and knees while her eager wolf fucked her from behind. But her girlfriend enjoyed it and Sasha didn’t fault her...especially because she took the small victory of breaking Bellamy’s brain by throwing out the idea that maybe her big bad wolf would like to claim her virgin rear in that position sometime. While Sasha wasn’t a stranger to a little anal play, actually letting a lover claim her ass was uncharted waters...ones she wouldn’t mind navigating with the right person.

Sweaty and spent, she used the last little bit of her energy to get out of bed and blow out the candles around her room. Then she slid under the sheets with Bellamy, snuggling close in the one dry spot they had left on the bed. “I love you...be a good girl and wake me up if you want to make breakfast…” Sasha mumbled sleepily before closing her eyes.

Bellamy heard Sasha's little "glad we're together" and started grinning from ear to ear. She instantly felt giddy, proud that her first time inspired such emotion in her girlfriend. Of course, she guessed the loving kisses and whatnot played more of a role than her "exceptional lovemaking," but she decided to include both as reasons for the confession. More than anything, she just felt happy that she did good! Knowing her attempt at taking control ended in a success, she managed to calm down a bit, and her demeanor relaxed. She slowly started heading back towards her goofier self.

With a smile and a few kisses, Bellamy's imaginary tail started to wiggle, and she nodded her head when Sasha said she needed to make up for a lot more. She definitely did, and she would make up for all of it! Even if that meant spending a very, very long time doing so. That thought alone caused her to grin, and when Sasha asked if she could go a few more rounds, the grin only grew wider. "Of course. Have you seen me? I can go for as long as my Bambi can take it."

---

Bellamy underestimated the effect of orgasms on her stamina, but she still managed to show off her athleticism, determined not to be the first one of them to call it quits. If anything, she planned on wearing herself out, risking being unable to move the next day to ensure she performed to standard. She wanted Sasha to experience her absolute power! Okay, it sounded less ridiculous in her head, but still, she burned with determination and curiosity enough for them to spend quite a long time wrapped up in one another. Sasha even let her do that "doggy-style" thing! She got on her hands and knees! Though, Bellamy preferred to look into her eyes and kiss her to the impersonal power dynamic that played out during that, even if Sasha looked adorable when she was like that.

Sasha seemed intent on ending up in that position again, throwing out a tantalizing offer, but Bellamy quickly moved past that, tempted but focused on the night. She eventually flipped Sasha onto her back and started kissing her again, displaying what raw power and a quick learning curve could accomplish, growing more proficient as the night went on. Of course, she still managed to be her clumsy, silly self at times; she certainly loosened up after managing to please Sasha the first time. Still, she wanted to drive Sasha to the point of exhaustion, hopefully before it happened to her.

---

Whether she won or not, Bellamy didn't know. By the end of the night, she only knew one thing: she was thoroughly satisfied, and Sasha seemed to be the same. Therefore, Bellamy claimed it as a victory, one she hoped to repeat at some point in the near future. It was fun, even if she preferred kissing and hearing "I love you" to the whole dominant thing. Perhaps that was the biggest thing she learned... that she didn't really care about being dominant. If anything, while the top thing had been fun, she found it much more arousing to be yanked out of her comfort zone by Sasha. Plus, she could act cute and make her happy at the same time, so she didn't give her place in their relationship a second thought.

With the same assuredness, she woke up the next morning and slipped out of bed, fumbling around for her phone before leaving the room as quickly and quietly as she could. She wanted to surprise Sasha, to start their first day as an official, sex-having couple with a nice breakfast. That meant she wouldn't be cooking. So, she did the only thing she could think of, she made some phone calls and spent some money.

Bellamy had quite the fortune at her disposal. Parents or not, she had her own money as well, so she never hesitated to spend it. The only problem was, she rarely had anything she wanted. She bought things for the community center, but everything else in her life was taken care of. Only now did she finally have someone else to spend money on, and she refused to be shy about it. So, with a few calls and a lot of excitement, she set up a spectacle for Sasha when she woke up. Flowers everywhere, an incredible breakfast, and her in nothing but an oversized button-up. If not for a moment of self-control, there would have even been a giant banner that said "The Sex Was Amazing!" on it. Even she had shame though, even if surprisingly little when it came to Sasha.

Sasha was totally spent, sleeping much longer than she normally would into the next morning. Usually she was up before 6am to go to the gym...but Bellamy had really tuckered her out. Plus there was a wonderfully warm body for her to stay tangled up with so she stayed down. Snuggling with her favorite furnace was something she hadn’t been able to do in years and hadn’t realized she missed so terribly until now. It had always been so cold in the mountains of their summer camp, Sasha would often sneak into Bellamy’s bed or the girl would slide into hers so they could keep eachother warm. It had been nice then, non sexual...but now that they were dating it was phenomenal.

When her lover got up, she grumbled her discontent but didn’t go after her. Instead, she rolled over onto Bellamy’s side of the bed and curled up into a ball, lulled back to sleep with her girlfriend’s lingering warmth and scent surrounding her. Staying in an empty bed couldn’t last forever though, especially now that she was waking in the cold of the sheets and wondering what Bellamy had gotten up to while she was out. Sasha pulled out a pair of satiny pajama shorts and a t-shirt to climb into. She was pulling her hair back into a ponytail on her way to the living room when she suddenly stopped short.

“I knew I couldn’t leave you alone without you getting into something,” Sasha smiled brightly as she surveyed the room. She absolutely loved plants and flowers and after last night’s activities, she was starving! Bellamy had really gone all out this morning, evening looking particularly delicious herself in an oversized shirt that stopped high on her thighs. “You are so cute and so very thoughtful,” the smaller girl purred, padding closer to Bellamy to give her an appreciative kiss. Perhaps her favorite thing about their new dynamic was how Bellamy glowed and looked like a big proud puppy whenever she earned her praise. “Mmm...better be careful Puppy, keep being so sweet and I’ll end up having you for breakfast.”

—————-

Sasha did end up having Bellamy hop onto the kitchen counter so that she could have a little taste of her after breakfast. Her girlfriend wasn’t wearing any underwear so what was she supposed to do? Nothing?! A few feather light licks and kisses to perfect pink folds was all her naughty girl got though, as well as a parting bite to a creamy thigh that would certainly bruise later. No frenzy of orgasms... it was tempting, Bellamy looked so sexy in that oversized button down. But they had things to do today! It was supposed to be beautiful out and Sasha still wanted to have their date.

“So I’m thinking we take a quick shower...then go for a hike, maybe have a nice bath when we get back, and then we have dinner reservations at Mandolin for 7. If, you still want to do all that.” Standing between Bellamy’s legs while she sat on the edge of the counter, Sasha spoke while running her hands up and down her girlfriend’s powerful thighs, inching her thumbs so very close to her center with every pass. “Then we can come home and maybe I can relax with my favorite collared Puppy? Maybe we could have a little fun playing with punishment for my impatient girl?” Sasha teased. She wasn’t mad or disappointed about giving Bellamy what was supposed to be part of today’s surprise early, not one bit. The little deviation in her plans could just be used to explore a new path in their power dynamic.

———————

“Bellamy! Sasha…What are you two doing here so early?” Charlotte smiled, though her eyes shot daggers at Bellamy. It was before 9am on a Saturday for godsake! Her and her gentleman caller had just woken up a little while ago and were now sitting down for breakfast when her friend had come home. Charlotte wasn’t in any sort of state of undress, thank goodness she had her robe on - but this could have been very different!

“We’re going on a hike. Bell just needs to change.” Sasha shrugged, not seeming to mind the lack of decorum.

“Eh heh heh...hey guys,” David smiled sheepishly and gave a little wave. He was sitting there in the breakfast nook with Charlotte, in his undershirt and boxers...and, well, it was no wonder what he and Charlotte had gotten up to last night.

Back
Top Bottom