Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster High

“ well what else would I expect males thinking of these days, there’s a reason I’m luckily like this and don’t even bother with uselessly simple compliments.” Kiryuu turned to the other, “ I was wondering if you were gonna pose some strategy challenge like I knew you would. “ grinning again, “ though the only way I use strategy is if it’s a real fight of course, there’s not a lot of tiger girls that are actually really good enough to wear a symbol like this.” With the steel tiger that was above the right side of her chest.

“ hell a lot of my fighting is strategic fake outs when it works and other things of course.” Showing she knew a lot about that more than strength at all. “ you and me are the same it seems but what do you have then.”

"How boring," a posh voice rolled out in almost a sigh as a stunningly beautiful drow girl sat atop the back of a supplicating female oni who was on all fours, acting as a chair for the other girl. "Daddy truly dropped the ball with this year's grant. This place is no more apt to entertain a Princess like moi than last year. Truly pathetic. I have no use for these grotesque abominations."

The girl sitting atop the oni had her legs crossed and wore the finest silks and wore the rarest jewels on the planet like they were made of wood. Even the vain alraunes surrounded the haughty drow like she was their messiah. The oni winced, having obviously been in that position for a long time -- and yet the supercilious girl didn't seem to care one bit. Perched elegently, the drow known to most as 'Princess' sat with her feet bare; one of them perched on the face of a freshman elf girl on the ground who had the bad sense to try to be all Lizzie McGuire to her, and the other was a goblin girl who was giving Princess a pedicure. The alraunes were chatty, but vacuous; little more than yesmen for Princess Sylvahs's El'garnan.

"There aren't even any new clubs to disappointment me this year!" Princess whined. "I suppose there's that abominable club for those new human students, but that is an affront to the sanctity of our entire school. As if filthy humans belong walking these hallowed halls. I shall have to make an example out of one of them at some point to ensure that the faculty is well aware that these 'creatures' are not fit to roam these halls."

As the alraunes agreed profusely with everything Sylvahs's said, a massive orc thromped his massive feet over to her with a drooling, lecherous leer. His body was simultaneously muscular and fat; like a powerlifter, but even bigger. He was obviously new; maybe a freshman or a transfer. Before approaching Sylvahs's, he had been talking to some of the other orcs. He seemed like an utter lowlife and smelled awful. The orcs he had been chatting with were all behind him... but very far away with expressions that suggested that they weren't on board with what he was about to do.

"Me Thorg!" He pounded his chest and began to close the distance to get to Sylvahs's, but the drow seemed disgusted rather than frightened by his aggressive advancement. "Me biggest, strongest here. I claim skinny elf girl's pussy for orc-kind."

There was utter disgust on Sylvie's face as she turned her nose up as if such a detestable creature wasn't even worth her time to respond to. Nothing needed to be said anyway. As he moved in to maul the slender drow, an even bigger figure appeared from behind the Princess. Without needing any prompting, a massive female minotaur leapt out like Secret Service and punched the orc man so hard in the face that his lower jaw dishinged and his body flew up into the air, feet over ass. The body fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes and the minotaur proceeded to continue to put her hooves to him once he was already down. The beating lasted for over a minute before the minotaur called on two members of the wrestling team to drag the body off.

Surprisingly, not a single faculty member even dared to stop that comeuppance. When she had finally finished showing him what happens to anyone who crosses the Princess, the minotaur returned to standing behind Sylvahs's, ready to pummel anyone else who was feeling froggy.

"Adequate show, Masamune. Watching that absolute degenerate have his manhood stripped from him in front of the entire student body by his betters has made this day more entertaining by approximately 8%. Well done. You truly are my most dependable minion. I shall be sure to reward you amply later by allowing you to service me," Sylvie said with a chip on her shoulder so big that it had its own zip code, but the minotaur seemed pleased with the praise regardless.

Duke continued to smirk, as he listened to her claims. He seemed confident that he was getting close to his desired goal slowly, winding her down for some hot and heavy action. He then walked up to her, laying a gentle hand on her soft arm. he then spoke, as he held up his hand, "I have this~" He then summoned a spear from the magic symbol that shined in his hand. It was a long spear with a silver tip. He twirled it around effortlessly. "And there's..." He was about to continue before he noticed the nearby commotion.

This rich elf brat just had another student beaten up in broad daylight. Duke looked at the girl sternly before putting the spear away. "Excuse me, love, duty calls." He walked up to the bratty drow and her group. "Excuse me, bubut did you just had your...bodyguard beat a fellow student?" He wasn't playing around, crossing his arms and glaring at her and her cronies sternly. "You know that's against the rules, young lady. I'm afraid I'll have to report you to the headmaster this instant."

Duke continued to smirk, as he listened to her claims. He seemed confident that he was getting close to his desired goal slowly, winding her down for some hot and heavy action. He then walked up to her, laying a gentle hand on her soft arm. he then spoke, as he held up his hand, "I have this~" He then summoned a spear from the magic symbol that shined in his hand. It was a long spear with a silver tip. He twirled it around effortlessly. "And there's..." He was about to continue before he noticed the nearby commotion.

This rich elf brat just had another student beaten up in broad daylight. Duke looked at the girl sternly before putting the spear away. "Excuse me, love, duty calls." He walked up to the bratty drow and her group. "Excuse me, bubut did you just had your...bodyguard beat a fellow student?" He wasn't playing around, crossing his arms and glaring at her and her cronies sternly. "You know that's against the rules, young lady. I'm afraid I'll have to report you to the headmaster this instant."

Eyes glazed like the beating was just another day at the office, Sylvahs's was already bored moments after the 'entertainment' had subsided. Interestingly though, she was actually approached by one of the teachers after a moment. Sylvie tended to be immune to consequences of any kind due to who her father was, so the teachers typically turned a blind eye to anything she did. At most, they might have a private conversation with her where they essentially begged that she be less blatant about it at least, for optics-sake. Sometimes she considered it.

Either way, the lecturing voice caught the attention of Sylvahs's, Masamune, and all of the admirers surrounding the arrogant elf. Looking the teacher over like he were little more than a pissant, Sylvahs's wrinkled her nose with contempt over the idea of this audacious teacher even having the nerve to come speak to her. A mere glance and she already knew who he was. They hadn't met, but Sylvie was no stranger to the grapevine -- literally with regard to some of the more talkative alraunes. The rumors had already been swirling that the new sex ed teacher went around with his dick in his hand like a first year goblin getting their first whiff of pussy. It made him even more contemptible and beneath her. What a disgusting person they hired to be the sex ed teacher.

When the teacher finally spoke up about reporting it to the headmaster, Sylvie laughed boisterously enough that the alraunes immediately followed suit to create a chorus of laughter. The reason for the laughter was obvious, although a new teacher like Duke might not have been as privy to the internal politics of the academy. Sylvie was untouchable, and all attempts to report her misdeeds in the past have fallen on deaf ears. Masamune scoffed, but didn't interject at all, merely shaking her head at the naïveté of the new teacher.

After having herself a fiendish laugh, she finally caught her bearings enough to respond, "The qualifications to be a sexual education instructor must have degraded significantly in recent years if such a simple man is in charge of it now. Or maybe those gaudy, mid-life crisis antlers of yours have just gotten so unkempt as to begin affecting your equilibrium, because certainly any sapient lifeform here could see that that grimy halfwit masquerading as a man attempted to accost yours truly and subject a Princess to all kinds of unspeakable, depraved filth. My associate here was clearly exercising good practice of Article IV, Section 9 of the Greyman Honor Code suggestions, which suggests that it behooves the student body to stand up to injustice. Now, as *obviously* well-adjusted as a man teaching sexual education to teenagers and trying to bed his students can be, *surely* you aren't going to suggest that it is a violation of school policy for someone to defend a friend against a would-be sexual assault. I was under the impression you were more of a reindeer mongrel, but if you are so inclined to make an *ass* out of yourself, I do so eagerly invite you to make your report to the headmaster. And while we have that discussion, I think we might have a few things to discuss regarding your conduct as an educator here and your future employment at this academy."

If there was one thing Duke hated was authority, better yet, those who thought themselves high and mighty. She had done it now; she pissed him off. Once she finished her speel, Duke laughed, his eyes glowed red for a brief moment. She had indeed pissed him off.

"Oh, so you're a princess? I thought you were just some tacky social butterfly, seeing how your boots are soblast season." This was merely just the warm up. "And as for my so-called behavior, the headmaster has given me free reign to do as I please under Greyman Honor Code, Section X of Article 19. I am merely giving private lesson to young girls in need of proper training, of course you wouldn't need any lessons seeing how you're SO knowledgeable in the subject of bedroom pleasures, right Daddy's Girl~?" Yep, he went there. He wasn't going to let a little bitch like her talk to him like that. "Niw, how about you get that silver spoon out of your ass and shape up? I'll leave you with a warning this time, seeing how it would appear your so-called. FRIEND was defending you, but next time, report the incident to a teacher in accordance to protocol, okay?"

He was about to turn and walk away before he stopped, "Oh, and if you think my antlers ate unkept... " He then reached up, grabbed his antlers before he ripped them out of his own scalp after some effort. He dropped the bloodstained horns to the floor which echoed upon impact. His antlers then immediately grew back, fresh and new. "Better~?" He smirked before he walked back to the tiger girl while the students watched on in disbelief all around them.

The room grew very quiet when the barbs were exchanged as this was fairly unprecedented. A stand-off between a student and teacher was a big deal, but so was a stand-off between Sylvahs's and... well, anyone. When he snapped back at her, the drow's nostrils flared at the impertinence of him not knowing his place and walking away sooner. As he struck back, she listened quietly. One might think someone as arrogant as her would be averse to even listening to people she viewed as beneath her, but it gave her a sick thrill to hear inferior lifeforms clamoring for relevance. She was devious and would process every word that was said with precision, waiting for a lull to make her rebuttal. It made her dressing people down publicly so much more devastating. By the end, she could see that he was trying hard for a 'mic drop' moment where he said his peace and abruptly exited, something something everybody clapped, the horrible mean popular girl melted into a pile of ash, and everyone lived happily ever after. Made her sick how television made people think that this was what reality was like.

Cackling like a banshee once again, Sylvahs's uncrossed her legs and recrossed them with the opposing leg now stacked on the other, "Walking away so soon? I'd heard deer were skittish and quick to frighten, but who knew they were so fragile? I'll give you a pass to plead insanity for even attempting to discuss fashion whilst wearing that... 'ensemble'."

A few snickers from Sylvie's sycophants were heard as the drow's perfectly arced eyebrows twisted inwardly as a menacing smile formed on her face. It was evident that she enjoyed this.

"Oh, believe me, I understand how witty inferiors like yourself think you are because you've watched one too many feel-good sitcoms. Reality check, sweetie," Sylvie grinned. "This isn't a TV sitcom. Nor is this a cutesy little meme that ends with 'everybody clapped'. More accurately, this is where the feeble new guy who overstepped his pseudo-authority whimpers, 'please clap'. You say that the headmaster gave you free reign, did he? So interesting. Perhaps you wouldn't mind quoting Section X, Article 19 of the Honor Code and demonstrate its applicability toward my accusations -- but obviously only once you've dislodged these 'so last season' boots from the end of you that I am ever-so sure is *intimately* knowledgeable in the subject of bedroom pleasures. Perhaps I will have to speak to daddy to speak to the headmaster about how this prestigious academy is being conducted if troglodytes like yourself are given free reign to sexually harass and abuse developing women."

The crowd of people who had been with Sylvahs's from the beginning were being obnoxious by making sound effects that made everything she said sound more scathing. The rest of the bystanders watched quietly though. Some of them hoped to see Sylvie taken down a peg, whilst others enjoyed watching her dress people down. Licking her lips and flipping a tuft of hair from her eye, Sylvie took a moment to stew in the moment.

"I love the hypocrisy of a sexual education teacher attempting to imply that sexual promiscuity is something to be used as an insult, but even better is one with sick incest fantasies that they attempt to use to insult their students. I do wonder how such insults would look on the school's otherwise stellar reputation. Or the headmaster's. Or yours. But the crème de la crème of premature ejaculations running down your inner thigh right now is that innocent, lawyer-voiced 'I-I-I was merely giving private lesson to young girls in need of proper training'. Bullshit. Are you really trying to imply that the students here need you sexually harassing them in order to be mentored on how to use their bodies? Why only the girls then, *sir*? Better yet, why did you just imply that sexual promiscuity was something *I* should be ashamed of if that is a service you are offering to the female students? Did you or did you not place your hand on the inner thigh of the Student Council Vice President within seconds of meeting? One would think that anyone attempting to provide 'proper training' would ask for consent first, especially on impressionable young teenagers, no? So, no, I don't think I will report anything to a teacher if the criteria to teach at our academy is as lackluster as to put a pig like you in charge of our sexual education curriculum. But counter-offer, I leave *you* with a warning to tread lightly, newbie. The power dynamics at Greyman aren't what you might have romanticized in that vestigial brain of yours. Now, you are dismissed, worm."

Duke stopped for a moment. 'Damn, this girl liked to hear herself talk.' He thought to himself as she just went on and about nothing. Nothing important anyway. At this point, he had his say and wasn't really 0aying attention anymore as she kept talking, he just returned to the tiger girl he was talking with before. That's right, he merely rolled his eyes and walked away, leavingher to talk to no one for the longest time. "So anyway, about that challenge..." By the time the drow told him he was 'dismissed,' he had already walked away long ago.

Seeing him walk away gave Sylvahs’s a wicked thrill. She enjoyed putting people in their place and she saw him as walking away with his tail between his legs. Her sycophants joined in a chorus of mocking laughter egged on my Sylvie herself with her body language alone. A few people in the crowd walked away disappointed again after hoping to see the self-proclaimed Princess taken down a peg. It was not unusual for her to put on these little shows, savoring any opportunity she could to humiliate those she felt was beneath her. There was a very subtle feeling of intrigue at the prospect of someone being able to demonstrate themselves to be of good stock in one of these verbal sparring matches, but her own arrogance also made it so she would recognize only the most devastating verbal intellect. And after three years of conditioning the student body to see her as indomitable, she had a swarm of factotums who would jeer, heckle, and cheer, making her barbs sound more devastating than they otherwise might.

“What a pathetic little ‘man’,” she scoffed to the unquestioning agreement of her entourage. “And now I’m bored again. One of you, entertain me.”

As a few of her minions scrambled to find a way to entertain her, one of the alraunes pointed the teacher out again, “Princess, that worm of a teacher might still be interesting.”

“Ugh, I was already over that. I’ve heard better wit from a freshman ogre. What could possibly—“ Sylvie grumbled, but cut herself off when she saw him approaching Kiryuu and tilted her head with a slight smirk on her face. “Oh, maybe this will be interesting. You know that tiger thing, right Masamune?”

The large minotauress nodded an affirmative and signed something at Sylvie, who sat back as if a show was about to begin.

Seeing him walk away gave Sylvahs’s a wicked thrill. She enjoyed putting people in their place and she saw him as walking away with his tail between his legs. Her sycophants joined in a chorus of mocking laughter egged on my Sylvie herself with her body language alone. A few people in the crowd walked away disappointed again after hoping to see the self-proclaimed Princess taken down a peg. It was not unusual for her to put on these little shows, savoring any opportunity she could to humiliate those she felt was beneath her. There was a very subtle feeling of intrigue at the prospect of someone being able to demonstrate themselves to be of good stock in one of these verbal sparring matches, but her own arrogance also made it so she would recognize only the most devastating verbal intellect. And after three years of conditioning the student body to see her as indomitable, she had a swarm of factotums who would jeer, heckle, and cheer, making her barbs sound more devastating than they otherwise might.

“What a pathetic little ‘man’,” she scoffed to the unquestioning agreement of her entourage. “And now I’m bored again. One of you, entertain me.”

As a few of her minions scrambled to find a way to entertain her, one of the alraunes pointed the teacher out again, “Princess, that worm of a teacher might still be interesting.”

“Ugh, I was already over that. I’ve heard better wit from a freshman ogre. What could possibly—“ Sylvie grumbled, but cut herself off when she saw him approaching Kiryuu and tilted her head with a slight smirk on her face. “Oh, maybe this will be interesting. You know that tiger thing, right Masamune?”

The large minotauress nodded an affirmative and signed something at Sylvie, who sat back as if a show was about to begin.

Duke hated people like her. The drow was annoying to talk to. Hot, but annoying. There was no point in going on even acknowledging her presence anymore, as he grew annoyed and bored with her.elves, they always thought themselves so high and mighty. Did she even realize who he was? She was speaking to a demigod of all things; her daddy may have been rich, but his dad was a literal god. Anyway, he was bored and horny so he just went back to someone more pleasant to talk to. As he was speaking, he noticed the group looking his way. He raised a brow in confusion. Were they going to start something?

The girl could really care less at all with all this talking happening of course meaning the argument of the two just now, glancing at the girl but otherwise very much ignoring her with a sigh before her eyes turned back to the man in front of her. “ well are you saying something about using that spear In a fake fight or something.”

Crossing her arms though not minding him using it. “ I've learned most of the counters to normal and magic weapons like those though don’t know what you have can really do..so I would have to learn about it first.” Her tail swaying a bit more as she felt a bit pumped up for the moment just bragging a bit herself. “ well at least I’ll assume that unless you mean something else.” Waiting for his confirmation if she was right about anything.

The girl could really care less at all with all this talking happening of course meaning the argument of the two just now, glancing at the girl but otherwise very much ignoring her with a sigh before her eyes turned back to the man in front of her. “ well are you saying something about using that spear In a fake fight or something.”

Crossing her arms though not minding him using it. “ I've learned most of the counters to normal and magic weapons like those though don’t know what you have can really do..so I would have to learn about it first.” Her tail swaying a bit more as she felt a bit pumped up for the moment just bragging a bit herself. “ well at least I’ll assume that unless you mean something else.” Waiting for his confirmation if she was right about anything.

Duke turned back to the tiger girl and smiled. He then replied, "Once again, I'm suggesting a game of wits. Strip poker~ If you win, you may anything you wish. Hust call me a genie or whatever, but I assure you I can get whatever you desire. If I win, I get to give you private lessons in the way of pleasure~"

“ well three obvious things with that.” Crossing her arms as her eyes focused on him a bit more intently. “ one I’m already at a disadvantage in terms of dress and nothing is gonna change that so stare all you want, two I mean just look at me, I’m more suited to one than the other so a non physical game of wits isn’t something I’m really good at and three I don’t even play those types of games at all, well I awkwardly tried it a few times but I’m not even a good beginner at it. The whole time I’m gonna be asking the same basic questions for that damn card game.” Explaining the clear difference in abilities. “ and besides even if I did agree and you won your not gonna be doing much, only someone I call a mate has all of that and good luck to anyone trying to get me to call them that.”

Duke tilted his head, thinking about this for a bit. "You bring up a good point about being at a disadvantage. I suppose it would be poor sportsmanship of me to take advantage of you in that way instead of providing you with a proper challenge. But you see, I'm not much a fighter. I can fight, sure, but I'm not the strongest among my family of thousands nor am I brutish enough. Besides, aren't you selling yourself short?" He questioned her, "Clearly you have this traditional idea of a mate, but what does that intel? Where I come from, love is free...except among siblings, that's just gross. That drow over there CLEARLY has a daddy fetish, don't ask me what that means. Anyway, what I'm getting at is that how do you know if your mate is any good if you don't have anything to compare them to? If you keep going at this routine of strength is all that matters in a mate, let alone having just a single mate, you'll grow old, they'll grow old, tastes will change and you'll think back at my advice, asking yourself how it might have been~" He was quite manipulative with his words, twisting the truth. "I've lived for well over 500 years, and I've seen it. I've lived in the human world, among your kind, it's all the same. Love is a construct invented to achieve an unrealistic expectation of the ideal partner. In reality, any mate you find yourself with, if you ever decide to choose a mate, to begin with, you'll most likely settle for because you'll get old and you don't want to die alone." He smiled at her, seeming satisfied with himself. "I'll see you in class then?" He then replied, walking away confidently.

And with that she would see him go, “ mental and physical strength. I am picky with who I choose but I’m not dumb enough to date a brute with no brains..” She was a girl that highly thought of herself only deserving someone who really showed her he wasn’t more of either show or tell. Kiryuu knew that she was probably asking much but that wouldn’t make her change her position of thinking.

“ one day he will show himself just not now.” Taking a deep breathe to calm herself before deciding to sit down and relax ignoring everything else feeling lazy before classes would start.

While the spoiled princess was looking the other way, surely scheming something awful, Duke had other plans. Being the horny dog that he was, he decided to go after the lovely alarunes behind the snobby bitch of a drow. He snuck behind her little group, quietly walked up behind the two plant girls and laid both hands on either of their plump, juicy butts. He smirked confidently as he stood between them. "Why do you two lovely things even listen to someone like that?" He asked them in a casual, hushed tone, "The two of you seem pretty smart, so why listen to her? Don't you ever get bored of following every order? Wouldn't you rather...rebel, just a little~?" He massaged their asses skillfully with both hands, giving them the same treatment.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. The raw, wanton desire of the large, buxom High Orc practically permeated the space of the elevator. For a moment, he thought he could even smell her arousal, but human olfactory sense wasn’t quite so keen. Although the conversation they were having was steamy, it was downright mild compared to the sexual energy that was making their groins practically gravitate toward one another, staved off only by their failing superegos.

The sheer thought of copulating with a monster girl was an immense taboo in human society. There were a lot of underlying biases implicit in the societal conditioning, but Rascal was pent up enough that it was overriding those biases. As they left the elevator, he followed behind and every bounce of her impressive physique teased her skirt flipping up and exposing the tantalizing mound of ass on her mouth-watering callipygian form. His mind raced with thoughts about what it would feel like to bend over and mount such an imposing woman. Every tantalizing shake and bounce of her assets made him fantasize about how it would look deep in the throes of passion.

Rascal’s sex drive fluctuated dramatically depending on what end of the cycle his bipolar fluctuations were in. At the moment, he was at the apex of equilibrium, toeing the line of mania. And when that happened, he was utterly insatiable. The move and getting ready for everything had agonizingly deprived him of release. He hadn’t even had time to take care of it himself and the stress had only exacerbated things.

When they arrived in the room, hebarely appraised it. It’s interest to him was dulled by something more interesting. The sway of her hips brought jolts of extra life to his loins and his testicles felt heavy when he watched her sprawl out on his bed in what seemed in his mind like slow motion.

The mountain of a woman’s body language was practically screaming for him to pounce on her and go to town. The cleavage of her breasts were an obscene sight that only added fuel to the fire. But Rascal kept his composure, even as she seemed to try to entice him to ask for whatever he wanted of her. He knew very well what she wanted, but he was masterful at playing mental chess.

“Oh, I’m sure we can think of a few things. Maybe even a few recurring things,” he spoke on a hushed tone that oozed sensuality.

It was intentionally and methodically coy. He knew that she was practically overflowing with sexual desire and he decided to prod at it a bit rather than jump her bones right away. It would leave a far more lasting impression to mentally edge her before even making physical contact. He conjured an image of not just one tryst but an oasis where she could regularly get satisfaction.

Lying down on the bed next to her with eyes like a lion stalking it’s prey, he say up just enough to make eye contact as his hand gently sat atop her thick, muscular thigh. It was subtle enough to seem unintentional and deliberate enough for his knuckles to be creating a reverberating tingle along her leg by grazing her inner thigh. He was intrigued to see how far he could push that primal look in her eyes.

“You know, I’m not too familiar with how things operate around here or what the rules in place are,” he said with a twinkle in his eye that practically challenged her to act uncouth to the new guy from human society. “What do you think would be a proper introduction to the monster world? I’m so ignorant to the culture.”

Every word was measured and just a tad facetious.
He was her prey and she was certain he knew it. Yet he did not behave in such a way. He was quiet different from the other human males she had encountered though those meeting were brief nothing more than a simple kiss. This though Rascal had presented her with a unique opportunity and one she wasn't going to let pass up with out at least attempting to get what she desired. Her sky blue eyes were piercing as she watched his every movement. His eyes undressing her his lips as he spoke and how he gently placed his hand upon her thigh.

When he laid next to her for a moment her eyes softened and body relaxed and in the next moment she was on top of him. She had swept both of his arms up and pinned them above his head. She leaned down her lips brushing against his.
"A very important thing to remember at least with me, is that I will never willingly let you dominate me." Her words carried an air of caution and playfulness. Challenging him, no daring him to try. She pressed her lips to his and then moved down to his jaw line and his neck. Not once letting up on her hold of him.
5244f2cd949b866a3bb4b91fbb64e237.jpg

Name:
Ross Termere
Race: Human
Marital status: Single
Personality: Energetic, Social, Friendly, Knack for the Beta courses, Stubborn, Overly Curious.

Ross had expected a cry of surprise, maybe protest. But not delight. Let alone the fact that she immediately cuddled up to him and agreed wholeheartedly to test the bed. Before he knew it, the lovely wooly girl was stradling him, leaving Ross blinking for a moment to figure out what the hell just happened. This was a first. He didn't expect her to be so... willing? Sensual? Probably a mixture of both.
When she leaned down, he could feel the magic seep into him, calming down his nerves and worries. The surprise of her rolling on top of him disappeared like snow before a summer sun, any reservations he might've secretly have erased for the time being. In their place, he felt his manhood stir and twitch, growing underneath Margaret's soft thighs. His face softened and relaxed, a calm grin appearing on his face when she roamed his chest and slid her hands underneath his shirt.

His own hands wormed their way underneath Margaret's clothes too, resting on her hips and sliding upwards until he was cupping her ass, giving a slow and sensual squeeze. Testing out the bed like this sounded like a perfect idea. Ross wasn't worried. Although he was calm and horny, he did still feel like he was in control of himself.
As his roommate's hands pushed up his shirt, he was forced to let her ass go, growling playfully as he lifted his arms so she could get rid of the garment.
"Oh, very comfortable. All that wool, all that calm... Makes me want to cuddle up inside and pull the sheets over." He teased. Ross wouldn't mind sleeping in her arms every night. That soft wool felt incredible. Lots of sex AND well-rested, that would be a fantastastic combination.

As soon as his arms were free of the shirt, he started undressing Margaret as well, his hands sliding inside of her own blouse and bra to fondle her breasts before fidgeting with the buttons to get rid of them. He began tracing her form with his index finger, playfully pinching her nipples and lifting her breasts with his hands, feeling their weight in his palm.
His breath quickened noticably, an excited blush on his face as his heart began circulating his blood with increasing fervor.
"I am getting more thrilled for having you as my roommate by the second... Too bad there are still too many clothes in the way" He whispered sensually, his voice low and needy.
Margaret moaned ever so softly as he undressed her and explored her body. His hand that teased her breast to him squeezing on her hips. If this was what it was like she was most certainly going to enjoy all her new roommate had to offer. As he fussed with the buttons of her shirt she quickly aided in getting rid of her uniform.

She moved off of his lap and slid off the bed. She paused for a moment her heart beat accelerating at the excitement she was already facing. Then a thought cut though her desire and she turned her head towards the door. Half undressed she hurried over to the door and locking it no guaranteeing their privacy and with it promised no distractions. With it locked she hurriedly kicked off her shoes and as she walked back to the bed her clothes came off in a trail. Her shoes followed by her skirt then socks and finally she tossed her patines and they landed next to her bra and shirt. She stood at the edge of the bed her eyes locked on Ross and she gently laid her arms across her stomach and she glanced away a small feeling of embarrassment mixed with anxiety welled up in her.
"I..."She began to speak and broke her stare with him "I've never laid with a man before, so...so you'll take the lead?" She asked her hand now rubbing against her fur aiding in calming her heart some.

He was her prey and she was certain he knew it. Yet he did not behave in such a way. He was quiet different from the other human males she had encountered though those meeting were brief nothing more than a simple kiss. This though Rascal had presented her with a unique opportunity and one she wasn't going to let pass up with out at least attempting to get what she desired. Her sky blue eyes were piercing as she watched his every movement. His eyes undressing her his lips as he spoke and how he gently placed his hand upon her thigh.

When he laid next to her for a moment her eyes softened and body relaxed and in the next moment she was on top of him. She had swept both of his arms up and pinned them above his head. She leaned down her lips brushing against his.
"A very important thing to remember at least with me, is that I will never willingly let you dominate me." Her words carried an air of caution and playfulness. Challenging him, no daring him to try. She pressed her lips to his and then moved down to his jaw line and his neck. Not once letting up on her hold of him.

It was more abrupt than he was expecting. With human women, Rascal's tantalizing and coyness thickened the atmosphere of sexual tension until they couldn't take it any more and caved to sexual desires that they had been repressing. But with this High Orc woman, she seemed to completely collapse to her wanton side like a keystone was removed. There was no easing into things; it was like the flip of a switch. Before he knew it, Ophelia had jumped like a grasshopper and mounted herself on him, seizing his wrists and pinning them down on either side of him above his head. As big as he was, the sheer weight of the woman was surprising to Rascal, but it made sense given how dense her musculature seemed to be. It felt like he was being held down beneath the wheel of a monster truck rather than a woman. Her strength was such that even as strong as he was, he knew that struggling against her from such a disadvantageous position would be a hopeless endeavor. And he could tell that her desire was giving her a bit of an added boost to her strength on top of that. The door was closed and there likely weren't very many people in the dorm rooms right now. It occurred to him that if he were resistant to this advance, she was strong enough and in a strong enough position that she could straight up rape him.

The thought of that was novel and beyond his usual experience. Fortunately, he had enough of his own lust built up that his own consent lacking wouldn't be much of a problem. Still, he was utterly trapped and didn't have much of a means of escape between her abnormal weight and freakish strength. The heft of her enormous backside along kept his thighs completely immobile. Rascal could feel that his groin was pressed down under her own groin beneath her skirt. Although the only thing blocking her genitals were her panties due to her skirt having folded up from straddling him, he was still wearing his jeans and boxers. And even through that, he could feel an intense heat radiating from between her legs, practically cooking his package in the confines of his garments. The humidity inside of his boxers had ramped up in scale quickly, between the heat making his balls sweat and gravity doing the work of coating his pants with the moisture gathered between her legs.

The heavy pressure, heat, and humidity against his groin in conjunction with the novel scenario stirred his loins like a wooden spoon through a thick batter. It wasn't long before the appendage equipped between his legs began to bloat like a loaf of bread in the oven. It was big enough for her to feel the stark change in rigidity as Rascal's cock began to stiffen in a pair of fitted jeans that would most certainly struggle to accommodate the contents. Even before his dick began to grow, Ophelia would most certainly be able to feel the thick padding there and be able to infer that no human had any business sporting the oversized package contained in his jeans.

All of this happened in the same pair of seconds Ophelia took before boisterously informing him of her intentions while teasing his lips with her own. They had passed the point of no return as she practically challenged him to try to dominate her from this position. The task seemed entirely insurmountable. Probably impossible from this position since he could barely move. It briefly occurred to Rascal that he had invited her to come sate her urges in his room any time she pleased and he wondered if that might have been a misstep, but he figured he'd think about that later. In the meantime, he looked around for some kind of leverage to use to try to turn the tables, but there was little he could do for now.

"Quite an interesting custom you have for introductions here. It almost sounds like you want me to dominate you," he said with a calm poker face and a slick lick of his lips.

The poker face served him little though. Before she knew it, the wanton orc forced her tongue into his mouth, entangling him in a wet, slobbery kiss that dripped down his chin. Rascal was receptive to her thick tongue invading his mouth, but the sheer aggression made it difficult to keep up with with everything else going on. He figured she might loosen her grip as she did this, but no dice; any time he attempted to move his hands or legs was like a child trying to move a boulder. Worse yet, she had begun to aggressively kiss down his strong jawline and the exposed side of his neck. The sensation made his back go awash with goosebumps and completed the process of bringing his cock to full mast. It occurred to him that he only had a few cards to play. The first would be to submit to her using him like a cheap dildo and letting her have her way with him -- but that seemed unpalatable considering her challenge. Since brute force was meaningless in this predicament, he only really had two tactics he could employ; small physical gestures that would poke at her craven lust, and words.

"Mm, you've been deprived haven't you? But I can tell what you want," Rascal leaned into her, letting her tongue work its magic as he proceeded to begin grinding his dick against her panties to poke at the bear some more. "You want me to bend you over, grab that thick bronze ass of yours, and ravish you with a big human dick. You want it taken by force though, don't you? I bet that's why you run the Human Relations Council, isn't it? I was told that human porn is really popular among women here. Tell me what you like so much about us."

Margaret moaned ever so softly as he undressed her and explored her body. His hand that teased her breast to him squeezing on her hips. If this was what it was like she was most certainly going to enjoy all her new roommate had to offer. As he fussed with the buttons of her shirt she quickly aided in getting rid of her uniform.

She moved off of his lap and slid off the bed. She paused for a moment her heart beat accelerating at the excitement she was already facing. Then a thought cut though her desire and she turned her head towards the door. Half undressed she hurried over to the door and locking it no guaranteeing their privacy and with it promised no distractions. With it locked she hurriedly kicked off her shoes and as she walked back to the bed her clothes came off in a trail. Her shoes followed by her skirt then socks and finally she tossed her patines and they landed next to her bra and shirt. She stood at the edge of the bed her eyes locked on Ross and she gently laid her arms across her stomach and she glanced away a small feeling of embarrassment mixed with anxiety welled up in her.
"I..."She began to speak and broke her stare with him "I've never laid with a man before, so...so you'll take the lead?" She asked her hand now rubbing against her fur aiding in calming her heart some.

Noticing her head turn towards, the door, Ross nodded confidently, letting her go so she could talk to the door to lock it. The click echoed through the room, giving it a sense of finality. This was their room, with nobody else to come in here. Whatever fun was going to happen, he would have to ride it all out. Which he was more than okay with. Normally, he wasn't one for one-night stands or quickies and the like, but seeing as she was his roommate... He expected a lot more sex to be had in the course of the coming year.

He couldn't believe his luck. Not only did Ross get to live with a hot as hell roommate, she was sensual and wholly willing to have a good time. Letting out a giddy chuckle, he made sure he got rid of all his own clothing before she returned to the bedside, Ross now fully naked as well.
Looking at her increasingly naked form, he let out a reverent sigh.
"Margeret... You're stunning. Absolutely sexy, gorgeous and beautiful." A more of a gentleman than the average student here might be, Ross gave her a reassuring smile, standing up and walking up behind her.
"Of course. I'll be gentle and careful. Relax and let me take the first steps. When you feel confident, feel free to take some reins yourself, alright?"
With slow motions, he took her arms and led her to the bed, making her lie down on her stomach while he stradled on top of her curvy buttocks.
"Enjoy..." He whispered in her ears, playfully nibbling at it before pressing featherlight kisses on her neck and back. The kisses growing more and more fanatic as they slowly moved down. Until eventually his hands spread her legs, a misschievous laugh sounding from him as he teased those wet pussy lips, letting his tongue slowly do the work as he started to pleasure her.

Back
Top Bottom