Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster High

5244f2cd949b866a3bb4b91fbb64e237.jpg

Name:
Ross Termere
Race: Human
Marital status: Single
Personality: Energetic, Social, Friendly, Knack for the Beta courses, Stubborn, Overly Curious.

Margaret had a tendency to tune out anything that wasn't directly in her face so when a student was (seemingly) suddenly in front of her she tensed up leaning back into her chair attempting to put more space than she could muster between the two of them. As he spoke she listened carefully and her body relaxed.
"Oh I see. It'd be my pleasure!" She stood up and extended her hand to him in greeting. "I'm Margaret. Margaret Holo." Pinned to her uniform jacket was a dove holding an olive branch. The sign to let students know she was apart of the Human Relations Council. She looked about the auditorium and saw that students were pairing off into groups and mingling amongst themselves. She was told that she should help any students who asked and specifically the humans. "Give me just a second and then we can get going" She returned his warm smile and hurried over to Ophelia. She quickly explained that she was going to give a tour and would catch up with her later. Once she was done she returned to him picked up her bag then paused.
"Uh...before we get started. I should know your name and what to call you." Her cheeks became warm at the question. She wasn't always so social but she had promised her to try this year. It was the main reason she even joined the council.

His eyes flickered to the olive branch on her jacket, Ross' eyes gently taking in the rest of the delightful view she presented. Margaret was quite the looker. He estimated her to be a few years younger than himself, but not extremely so. The young man found himself intrigued by her and more than a little attracted. His eyes twinkled with glee as the cute sheep-woman agreed to show him around.
With a firm handshake, he accepted her hand and nodded. "Margaret, huh. Nice to meet you! I'm R-... Yeah sure, take your time!"
Before he could properly introduce himself the girl had already bolted off, leaving him to laugh softly as he looked at her delightful body as she walked. The horns on her head and the soft fur that covered her body were a beautiful contrast with that soft tanned skin, her form hinting at quite exquisite curves hiding underneath her clothes and fluff.
She seemed soft, kind and beautiful to boot. It was then that he resolved to try his luck with this girl. Be a little bit more forward with things.
When she paused and asked him his name, his smile changed into a grin. The blush on her cheeks was utterly adorable and made him even more determined. With a bit of a theatrical bow, he introduced himself.
"My name is Ross Termere. You can call me Ross if you'd like, Margaret. Not as catchy a name as your own, but it's the only one I have. Lead the way, please. If we could go to the dorms too, that'd be great. Would be nice to be able to stash my stuff for the time being."
He grabbed his stuff and followed the lovely girl, winking at her playfully and with a good bit of flirt in it.

As the two of them made their way around, Ross patiently listened and waited as the number of students they encountered got less and less, listening to her explanations and making light-hearted jokes.
"... and that's why I never tried tennis again. There are only so many balls you can take on the forehead before things get a bit too painful." Ross' laughter echoed through the now empty hallways as they approached the dorms. Hhhmmm, maybe this was a good chance... would she already have a dorm partner? The dorm was co-ed, after all.
It was worth a shot. Ross moved a bit closer to her, giving her a questioning yet coy look.
"Say... You wouldn't happen to already have a dorm partner, right? I'll be honest, you really seem like a wonderful person, so if you're looking for one, I certainly don't mind."
He winked, a bit more suggestive this time. Ross would respect it if she wanted to keep her distance, but if she allowed it, he would softly brush against her fluff.

Duke walked out of the bathroom after washing his hands. He saw the young vampire girl standing out there waiting for him. he smirked to himself, glad she had come. He walked up behind her and wrapped his strong, thick arms around her slender frame.

"Why, hello there~" he said smoothly, "Might I say what a beautiful creature you are~ What's your name~?" He asked, whispering into her ear as his hands explored her body by rubbing her bare stomach and arms.

Draculaura moaned, as someone was hugging and Feeling Up her Body. He knew what He did, because she never had felt so much pleasure from Just beeing touched.
"I...hah...I am Draculaura...mmmhn.... Draculaura Tepes."
Her Body was shiffering and wanting him to do more. But she also knew, that something was wrong with that feeling. It was deffinitly him, that was manipulating her Feelings, special the way she loves and thinks about Sex.

During that Rias and Lucifania where still in the Auditorium and talking about the new teacher, the Celtic Demi God.
"No Lucifania, you are not going to get him in truble right on the First day of the new year. I know that you are the most strickt member of the student council, but you should Talk to him first, not to be chaseing after students in such a bold way."
"But Rias, that....that is compleatly against the rules. And you know, that not eaven god's are allowed to brake the rules."
Rias Put her hands on Lucifania's shoulders and gave her a nice and warm smile.

"Yes, I know that, but please try to stay calm only for today. You know, that I don't want to say you have to don't See it. Just try to be nice for today, for me?"
Than she gave him a kiss in her cheek.
"OK, I will talk to him later about this Kind of behavior. But...but I can't realy promiss that I will Not reporting him, when He is doing to do that again today."
Than where the two sitting down and looking at the Rest of the other Students. The two where looking around, specialy on the new students, and mostly they where looking at the Male Humans.

"Well then... Guess this is going to be quite the stressful year." Ross muttered, shaking his head as he turned back to the imp. "Look man, what's short to you is probably along the lines of three centuries for me. Not really my style to throw my life away that easily, haha. So sorry, no dice. Good luck finding somebody to sign that piece of paper."
He looked at the imp with a scrutinizing glance, sighing as he took one last look at the succubus and the absurd situation.

“Whaat...” the imp squawked, “Three centuries? I wish demons lived that long.” He went on even after Ross had left, talking merely to himself, “I mean sure some of them do, but a Lord in the Seventeenth Underworld, and not even in a single digit district? That’s like a hundred-year lifetime max! He’ll rule for a few more years, maybe less,” his voice trailed off, “But what do I know, no one ever listens…”

“Look at you,” Shirinixis said to the sulking imp and tried her best not to sound amused, “You got me now. You’re a Master. Act like one.”

“Yeah yeah,” Shikkin sighed, “I’d rather go back to my life of eternal servitude than carry this stupid leash…”

“Just hand it over to someone then,” the succubus said. She spoke quietly so their conversation stayed mostly between the two of them, “It’s your leash. You can do whatever you want with it. Isn’t it in the contract that you must see to my well-being? Hand it over. I’ll be well.”

The imp’s brows narrowed as he thought about this. Then he said, “Perhaps, perhaps. First we’ll try one more thing. One more thing to get someone to sign,” he fluttered in front of the succubus in the air and slowly checked her out from hoof to horn, though the plain, dark-grey teacher’s robe concealed most of what was in between. Then, uncharacteristically to the tiny imp, he gave the succubus a command, “Take off your robe—I mean, you do have other clothes on, don’t you?”

“Oh yes,” Shirinixis almost moaned in reply, positively surprised by the imp’s change in demeanor. It took her only a couple of seconds to drop the loose robe on the floor, where it pooled by her hooves and revealed a thin, black evening dress from underneath. It was also a little plain, but left way less room for imagination as it hugged her curvy figure much more tightly. The neckline was wide open and exposed not just some but pretty much all of the cleavage of her sizable bust. The hem was also open at the front so her inner thighs could be seen, and at the back there was a hole for her caramel-skinned tail that she had loosely coiled around the hem and her legs and hooves.

The collared and blindfolded succubus crossed her arms behind her back, and with a wide smile, presented her frontal body almost like a delicacy for the taking as the imp continued his announcements, now with a little more confidence, “Former teacher for the taking! Former teacher for the taking!”

s3H0KPa.png

“Whaat...” the imp squawked, “Three centuries? I wish demons lived that long.” He went on even after Ross had left, talking merely to himself, “I mean sure some of them do, but a Lord in the Seventeenth Underworld, and not even in a single digit district? That’s like a hundred-year lifetime max! He’ll rule for a few more years, maybe less,” his voice trailed off, “But what do I know, no one ever listens…”

“Look at you,” Shirinixis said to the sulking imp and tried her best not to sound amused, “You got me now. You’re a Master. Act like one.”

“Yeah yeah,” Shikkin sighed, “I’d rather go back to my life of eternal servitude than carry this stupid leash…”

“Just hand it over to someone then,” the succubus said. She spoke quietly so their conversation stayed mostly between the two of them, “It’s your leash. You can do whatever you want with it. Isn’t it in the contract that you must see to my well-being? Hand it over. I’ll be well.”

The imp’s brows narrowed as he thought about this. Then he said, “Perhaps, perhaps. First we’ll try one more thing. One more thing to get someone to sign,” he fluttered in front of the succubus in the air and slowly checked her out from hoof to horn, though the plain, dark-grey teacher’s robe concealed most of what was in between. Then, uncharacteristically to the tiny imp, he gave the succubus a command, “Take off your robe—I mean, you do have other clothes on, don’t you?”

“Oh yes,” Shirinixis almost moaned in reply, positively surprised by the imp’s change in demeanor. It took her only a couple of seconds to drop the loose robe on the floor, where it pooled by her hooves and revealed a thin, black evening dress from underneath. It was also a little plain, but left way less room for imagination as it hugged her curvy figure much more tightly. The neckline was wide open and exposed not just some but pretty much all of the cleavage of her sizable bust. The hem was also open at the front so her inner thighs could be seen, and at the back there was a hole for her caramel-skinned tail that she had loosely coiled around the hem and her legs and hooves.

The collared and blindfolded succubus crossed her arms behind her back, and with a wide smile, presented her frontal body almost like a delicacy for the taking as the imp continued his announcements, now with a little more confidence, “Former teacher for the taking! Former teacher for the taking!”

s3H0KPa.png
Rias looked over to the succubus, Miss Shirinixis, and the Imp, that was trying to get her a owner for one year. She knew about that kind of Punishment, because she knew the laws for demons at the school. With a light Smile, she showed Lucifania what there Former Art teacher was doing now. She told her to stay there and walked over to Mr. Shikkin and His little toy succubus, Miss Shirinixis.
"Hello Mr. Shikkin. How is your little project, of getting Miss Shirinixis a new owner, going?"
She gave him a nice Smile, knowing that this would confuseing him a bit.

Rias looked over to the succubus, Miss Shirinixis, and the Imp, that was trying to get her a owner for one year. She knew about that kind of Punishment, because she knew the laws for demons at the school. With a light Smile, she showed Lucifania what there Former Art teacher was doing now. She told her to stay there and walked over to Mr. Shikkin and His little toy succubus, Miss Shirinixis.
"Hello Mr. Shikkin. How is your little project, of getting Miss Shirinixis a new owner, going?"
She gave him a nice Smile, knowing that this would confuseing him a bit.

“Gwaah—hi-llo, I didn’t see you there!” the imp stuttered as he noticed the other demon girl, immediately recognizing her as a member of a much higher-up family. He’d done his best to avoid eye contact in the past but now he was directly spoken to by her. He added, “It goes fine, goes fine! Are you interested, perhaps? I’m sure my master would gladly negotiate a better deal for you than this… this—” he waved the contract around, “—than this piece of paper, heh! It’s more like a bit of a joke, really. Isn’t that right, Mi—my… pet?”

“…sure,” the succubus said with a bit of an amused laugh and then turned to face the younger demon girl, though still without the ability to see from behind the blindfold. Shirinixis went on, recognizing the voice, “Rias, right? How did you like my lessons last semester?”

During more than one class last year, many students in Miss Shirinixis’s class had done drawing and painting from a live nude model, and it may have been that the model had been the teacher herself. Then again, the memory of those classes had become kind of a blur to the succubus and she was no longer sure if Rias had ever been in one of those classes.

Draculaura moaned, as someone was hugging and Feeling Up her Body. He knew what He did, because she never had felt so much pleasure from Just beeing touched.
"I...hah...I am Draculaura...mmmhn.... Draculaura Tepes."
Her Body was shiffering and wanting him to do more. But she also knew, that something was wrong with that feeling. It was deffinitly him, that was manipulating her Feelings, special the way she loves and thinks about Sex.

During that Rias and Lucifania where still in the Auditorium and talking about the new teacher, the Celtic Demi God.
"No Lucifania, you are not going to get him in truble right on the First day of the new year. I know that you are the most strickt member of the student council, but you should Talk to him first, not to be chaseing after students in such a bold way."
"But Rias, that....that is compleatly against the rules. And you know, that not eaven god's are allowed to brake the rules."
Rias Put her hands on Lucifania's shoulders and gave her a nice and warm smile.

"Yes, I know that, but please try to stay calm only for today. You know, that I don't want to say you have to don't See it. Just try to be nice for today, for me?"
Than she gave him a kiss in her cheek.
"OK, I will talk to him later about this Kind of behavior. But...but I can't realy promiss that I will Not reporting him, when He is doing to do that again today."
Than where the two sitting down and looking at the Rest of the other Students. The two where looking around, specialy on the new students, and mostly they where looking at the Male Humans.

Duke moaned against her neck, loving the taste of her cold skin against his lips. It was then he pulled her gently into the bathroom and away from prying eyes. Now they were alone, and Duke locked the door behind them. He sat Draculaura up upon the counter with the sinks; damn, she looked so secy~ He was so lucky that he was the new sex ed teacher~

He cu6her delicate cheek with his strong hand before he kissed her passionately. He moaned into the kiss, as he slid his tongue into her mouth to explore every inch of it. He could feel her fangs scrap against his tongue but he didn't mind. He just wanted her~

"Draculaura my dear, you're so beautiful~" he moaned

The punkish looking blonde finally made it into the school, his clothes even seeming to be out of place than all the uniforms of course but there was no way he would care for anyones opinion on that since he wore it cause he liked them. Pulling up the strap of his case a bit against his chest he looked over to see the mostly big group of people, for now though the boy would just slip in casually just standing next to someone and listening with crossed arms as well as also seeing who was even here with a few more monsters than humans he would assume for now.

Name:
Ross Termere
Personality: Energetic, Social, Friendly, Knack for the Beta courses, Stubborn, Overly Curious.

His eyes flickered to the olive branch on her jacket, Ross' eyes gently taking in the rest of the delightful view she presented. Margaret was quite the looker. He estimated her to be a few years younger than himself, but not extremely so. The young man found himself intrigued by her and more than a little attracted. His eyes twinkled with glee as the cute sheep-woman agreed to show him around.
With a firm handshake, he accepted her hand and nodded. "Margaret, huh. Nice to meet you! I'm R-... Yeah sure, take your time!"
Before he could properly introduce himself the girl had already bolted off, leaving him to laugh softly as he looked at her delightful body as she walked. The horns on her head and the soft fur that covered her body were a beautiful contrast with that soft tanned skin, her form hinting at quite exquisite curves hiding underneath her clothes and fluff.
She seemed soft, kind and beautiful to boot. It was then that he resolved to try his luck with this girl. Be a little bit more forward with things.
When she paused and asked him his name, his smile changed into a grin. The blush on her cheeks was utterly adorable and made him even more determined. With a bit of a theatrical bow, he introduced himself.
"My name is Ross Termere. You can call me Ross if you'd like, Margaret. Not as catchy a name as your own, but it's the only one I have. Lead the way, please. If we could go to the dorms too, that'd be great. Would be nice to be able to stash my stuff for the time being."
He grabbed his stuff and followed the lovely girl, winking at her playfully and with a good bit of flirt in it.

As the two of them made their way around, Ross patiently listened and waited as the number of students they encountered got less and less, listening to her explanations and making light-hearted jokes.
"... and that's why I never tried tennis again. There are only so many balls you can take on the forehead before things get a bit too painful." Ross' laughter echoed through the now empty hallways as they approached the dorms. Hhhmmm, maybe this was a good chance... would she already have a dorm partner? The dorm was co-ed, after all.
It was worth a shot. Ross moved a bit closer to her, giving her a questioning yet coy look.
"Say... You wouldn't happen to already have a dorm partner, right? I'll be honest, you really seem like a wonderful person, so if you're looking for one, I certainly don't mind."
He winked, a bit more suggestive this time. Ross would respect it if she wanted to keep her distance, but if she allowed it, he would softly brush against her fluff.
Margaret giggled as he told the story about tennis and ultimately why he quit the sport. It sounded interesting and a bit violent. She was sure there was some students who would love this sport. It sounded incredibly exciting. She would have to do some research on it. They reached the dorm building and she opened up the door for him then lead him up to the second floor. The first floor of the building was a dining hall and common area for the students to mingle. She hit the elevator button and the doors opened allowing them in and a short ride later they were on the second floor and heading to his room.

Her large brown eyes smiled at him flattered at request. "Well."She said pulling a key out of her pocket. "You're in luck. Seems fate was a step ahead of you and already paired us together and one more girl but it doesn't seem she's come by the room yet." She replaced the key into her pocket and stepped into the room. It was safe to say the room was more the size of a studio apartment, maybe even a little bigger. Off to the left was a full size bathroom that had a tub and walk in shower that had space for at least 4 persons. To the opposite side, a walk in shared closet. Each student would have their own chest of drawers but would share the hanging space. What would be most obvious and maybe concerning was that in the center of the room there was what seemed to be just one bed. One the surface it was a bed larger than a california king. Big enough to be shared by three people easily. Though for whatever reason if the students rooming together found it necessary they could separate the beds, so each student had their own individual mattress.

"Welcome to your new home!" Margaret smiled her arms sweeping about to show the vastness and luxury of the room. No expense was spared for the students of Greyman Prep. "What do you think?" She asked with a warm smile and she took a few steps closer to him. She brushed against him some of her magic rubbing off on him, just enough to give him a taste nowhere near enough to put him under a spell.

If no one else pursues your storyline, I'd be happy to work something out with YC and mine down the road. Rascal can be pretty impulsive when he's manic, so he could potentially sign it for some reason.

'High Orc' was a term Rascal wasn't familiar with, but Ophelia's explanation made sense. They were almost like different breeds of dog or maybe different ethnicities. He briefly wondered how many different 'breeds' of orc there were, or if there were only High Orcs and... he assumed 'Low Orcs'? Briefly, he considered that hypothetical and whether the designated 'Low Orcs' would be fond of that descriptors. It almost sounded condescending in a way, and he considered that there might be hostility within the orcish world. Which made sense; humans fought amongst each other all the time, so why should other species be any different? The thought also occurred to him that perhaps human depictions of orcs were of these 'Low Orcs', but it was just as well possible that there were many different kinds and that 'Low Orcs' weren't a thing. Still, there was clearly a lot he could learn and he was interested to begin expanding his horizons.

Ophelia was reassuringly sweet. There were a lot of rumors about hostility toward humans that he might encountered, and he certainly got a fair bit of nasty looks while he was there, but so far, he hadn't encountered anything too bad. When Ophelia mentioned making friends, something clicked in his head that somehow hadn't really done so up until now. He would be making friends with monsters! The idea sounded almost preposterous, but it sounded strangely exciting too. Especially if she was any indicator. As he went to respond though, two more figures practically burst onto the scene. Boy, Ophelia was popular.

Interestingly though, one of the two was a human like him. Locking glances with him for a moment, he gave a casual nod of acknowledgment to recognize their shared origins. In a way, it helped to know that he wasn't the only one thrown into the lion's den. Quite literally in some cases, Rascal though as he glanced over at a pride of lion anthros passing by. There was someone more interesting than the human though. She was also quite big, but she kind of reminded him of a sheep or something. The girl had a fair bit of exposed flesh that was radiantly tanned, and horns that curled almost as much as her wool. For a moment, he locked eyes with her as well and nodded much as he had with the human, but had a much more coy look on his face as he did. After the moment was over, the two left and he was alone with Ophelia again.

Good bit of advice. He took a moment to look on the pin Ophelia was wearing and had to pry his eyes to avoid gawking at her heaving bosom. Just as he snapped back to reality though, she mentioned that they should check out his room. He couldn't help but be thankful for that after carrying these bags around all day. At first, they weren't too heavy, but after holding them for so long, it felt like the last step of a marathon when she yoinked it off his shoulders like an empty paper bag. That was kind of impressive actually.

Following her, his eyes glanced down at the plumpness of her behind before he looked back up and spoke up, "Thanks. Been hauling these around all day, and couldn't get anyone to tell me where to go to find my dorm. And remind me not to get on your bad side; apparently those muscles aren't just for show. Consider me impressed. Although... maybe I do want to get on your bad side."

There was a playfulness in his voice and if she were to glance back at him, he'd even wink at her to emphasize that it was playful banter. Considering he was only a human, he seemed to have the gift of gab. It wasn't just his word choice, but the delivery. The conviction and flare in his voice; the swagger in his steps, the pizzazz in his strut. There weren't many humans that would be in the epicenter of monster paradise exuding confidence as much as he was. It was endearing without being overbearing. It served him very well back home, but he wondered how charming monsters might find him.

Ophelia studied Rascal's eyes as he spoke to her. She could feel a warmth building in her she sucked in her cheek and bit on the corner of her lip. Hold it together Ophelia! You can't be thinking about pleasing yourself right now!! Her cheeks felt warm and she shook her head glancing away from him. "I...I uhh. I'm not really sure what to say." She huffed out and turned away. She began to walk leading the way to the dorms. It was best to start there. He had been carrying around all his bags after all and he must've been tired from doing that. She recalled that humans did not have the same stamina as many monsters. "I don't think I have a bad side a lustful side I definitely have that." She expressed she turned her head to glance at him and when he winked at her she gasped her head snapping back forward and she forced her eyes to focus on her path. When what she said registered in her brain her cheeks got warm and she bit her lip once again making her upper fangs poke out. Idiot! Why would you say that! Maybe he actually finds me attractive. The thoughts of lust and her duties were swirling like a storm in her mind. She growled not upset with him but out of frustration in being unable to separate her lustful desires so that she could do her duty.

"This way" She headed to the elevator and hit the button to go up to the second floor. For the few moments the two were alone in the elevator Ophelia allowed her eyes to wander all over Rascal undressing him in her mind she moaned softly her mind wandering to thoughts of her hands feeling his muscles.

There was a coy gleam in his eyes; like he was looking into the matrix or something. It was almost a look of amusement, but also one projecting confidence that belied his role as a human. In reality, he was taking note of her erratic movements and flushed face. It wasn't his first rodeo; he knew when a girl was wrestling at the intersection of desire and social decorum. That internal battle between id and superego. What was intriguing about it though was that it was quite novel to see a monster girl behaving in such a way. After all of the rumors and some of the behavior of some of the monsters he'd seen here so far, he assumed that that repressive compulsion to mask desire wasn't as prevalent. It was kind of a cute surprise to see such a strong looking monster of a woman acting like a spastic, horny school girl speaking to her crush for the first time.

The part that raised his proverbial antennae though was her mentioning that she had a 'lustful side', completely unprompted. By her actions, it seemed clear to him that that kind of spilled out of her mouth and she was probably having an absolute meltdown inside her mind about it right now. The look on his face was one mixed with surprise and intrigue, but she had turned away before she could see it. Still, Ophelia seemed to groan sensually as they got into the elevator and he could see her absolutely molesting every inch of his body with her eyes. His High Orc guide might as well have been drooling and humping the air in front of her with how lascivious her gaze was. His physique was displayed tantalizingly in choice of clothing. It was a simple white t-shirt and fashionable, distressed jeans -- but the way they fit him is what made the difference between 'just a white t-shirt and jeans' to what was on display. The fitted v-neck t-shirt hugged every curve and contour of his upper body, openly displaying fairly broad shoulders and sleek, sculpted arms. There was a very enticing taper from his shoulders down to his waist that made promises about a fit physique beneath the cloth, and his broad collar bone was bare to view as it practically bulged from the v cut. Likewise, his jeans were fitted to give those with a wonderful imagination a lot to work with in imagining what he looked like when he took them off. They weren't skinny or intended to be overly tight, but he filled them out in all of the right places; thick quads & glutes that impressed themselves to the limit of the fabric, and an obscene drop in heft that manifested at his groin, promising a rich reward inside.

"Lustful side, huh?" Rascal mused, licking his lips and gazing into her eyes probingly enough that she'd realize he knew she was staring when her eyes inevitably trailed up to meet his. "Good to know that I'm not the only one. Some days, I'm just insatiable. Given where your eyes were gawking just now, I'm assuming I'm not being too forward when I say that we can probably find a few ways to... help each other with that. And how convenient is it that you know exactly where to find me now. You could even... oh, I don't know... spend some time with me in my room, helping me unload. Sorry, I meant... unpack. And afterall, everyone has been so rude to me so far; it would be nice to have a proper introduction."

The way he spoke had a cadence and seductiveness that was practically hypnotic. It was very clear by the seductive smirk on his face and how he widened his stance to give her a better assessment of the goods that he was feeling amorous as well. Perhaps against his better judgment given the rumors he'd heard, but he was perhaps getting a bit impulsive. Usually a tell tale sign of him slipping into mania. Every word he spoke thickened the sexual tension and felt like individual thrusts as they were mentally making love.

Riku looked as mostly everyone would leave, already sucked that it seemed most of the guys had some luck so it would be a bit of hell for him, but again that didn’t really stop him much being used it for so long. “ well nothings really different he would say.” The punkish boy would look around though seeing a pair of girls looking at the group, “ well that’s not gonna stop me from trying my damn luck.” His mouth going into a small grin as he turned, Pulling his case up a bit against his shoulders.

“ hmmm didn’t think a lot of demons did that kind of thing or something anymore.” Finally starting to talk for the others to notice as he would hear them about a contract.

——

Kiryuu would finally walk toward the group as well, “ demons and contracts, I just have normal tiger instinct when it comes to that stuff.” The girl crossing her arms as she looked at everyone else. A tall, furred, muscled form which can be seen on mostly her stomach and arms though her legs weren’t bad at giving kicks as well. “ any guy would have a hell of a time with me anyway but good luck with whatever that is.” Wanting to share a bit of herself when it came to stuff like that involving guys though at least that what she would think they would mean.

Name:
Ross Termere

Margaret giggled as he told the story about tennis and ultimately why he quit the sport. It sounded interesting and a bit violent. She was sure there was some students who would love this sport. It sounded incredibly exciting. She would have to do some research on it. They reached the dorm building and she opened up the door for him then lead him up to the second floor. The first floor of the building was a dining hall and common area for the students to mingle. She hit the elevator button and the doors opened allowing them in and a short ride later they were on the second floor and heading to his room.

Her large brown eyes smiled at him flattered at request. "Well."She said pulling a key out of her pocket. "You're in luck. Seems fate was a step ahead of you and already paired us together and one more girl but it doesn't seem she's come by the room yet." She replaced the key into her pocket and stepped into the room. It was safe to say the room was more the size of a studio apartment, maybe even a little bigger. Off to the left was a full size bathroom that had a tub and walk in shower that had space for at least 4 persons. To the opposite side, a walk in shared closet. Each student would have their own chest of drawers but would share the hanging space. What would be most obvious and maybe concerning was that in the center of the room there was what seemed to be just one bed. One the surface it was a bed larger than a california king. Big enough to be shared by three people easily. Though for whatever reason if the students rooming together found it necessary they could separate the beds, so each student had their own individual mattress.

"Welcome to your new home!" Margaret smiled her arms sweeping about to show the vastness and luxury of the room. No expense was spared for the students of Greyman Prep. "What do you think?" She asked with a warm smile and she took a few steps closer to him. She brushed against him some of her magic rubbing off on him, just enough to give him a taste nowhere near enough to put him under a spell.

It was exciting to talk with a girl as cute as Margaret, especially because she was such a looker. The fact that she looked flattered at his request made Ross even more determined to see where this path with her would go.
His eyes glimmered happily as the weresheep woman told him they would indeed be rooming up together. The news that he'd be in the company of two girls made him blink though. Not that he minded being joined by two monster women, but he just hoped the walls would be... soundproof. And that he could get some privacy somehow with whomever he eventually ended up with. No use worrying about that now. He still had to make a real move, after all.

Ross' attention was quickly drawn to the room itself though, the young human man not having expected a room this cosy. His mouth practically fell open at the sights, popping his head into the walk-in closet and testing out the drawers. How the hell did a school like this get their hands on this absurd an amount of money? Putting his stuff beside the bed, he eyed it. Whomever had designed these rooms was way to obvious in regards to student fun. Putting beds together like this in a mixed dorm... no way there wouldn't be fun between the sheets right out of the gate.
They knew exactly what they were doing. Sneaky designers indeed. He did have to admit though, boltering human-monster relations through sex wasn't a bad idea at all.

As Margeret stepped towards him and brushed her fluff against his arm, he felt a little pleasant tingle. Relaxing him. That was rather odd. Odd, yet pleasant. He looked down at his lovely roommate, giving her a big grin.
"I think it's absolutely stunning. Hell, I wouldn't have expected such a room in my wildest dreams."
His eyes began to twinkle misschieviously. Ross didn't know what Margeret's magic was. The only thing he did know what that she was a cutey and a kind girl as well. Time to make a move.
"How about we test the bed together? A couple of bounces!" He said teasingly. Without thinking twice about it, he curled an arm around her waist and threw both himself and her onto the bed with a laugh, the two of them falling onto the soft mattress.

Name:
Ross Termere

It was exciting to talk with a girl as cute as Margaret, especially because she was such a looker. The fact that she looked flattered at his request made Ross even more determined to see where this path with her would go.
His eyes glimmered happily as the weresheep woman told him they would indeed be rooming up together. The news that he'd be in the company of two girls made him blink though. Not that he minded being joined by two monster women, but he just hoped the walls would be... soundproof. And that he could get some privacy somehow with whomever he eventually ended up with. No use worrying about that now. He still had to make a real move, after all.

Ross' attention was quickly drawn to the room itself though, the young human man not having expected a room this cosy. His mouth practically fell open at the sights, popping his head into the walk-in closet and testing out the drawers. How the hell did a school like this get their hands on this absurd an amount of money? Putting his stuff beside the bed, he eyed it. Whomever had designed these rooms was way to obvious in regards to student fun. Putting beds together like this in a mixed dorm... no way there wouldn't be fun between the sheets right out of the gate.
They knew exactly what they were doing. Sneaky designers indeed. He did have to admit though, boltering human-monster relations through sex wasn't a bad idea at all.

As Margeret stepped towards him and brushed her fluff against his arm, he felt a little pleasant tingle. Relaxing him. That was rather odd. Odd, yet pleasant. He looked down at his lovely roommate, giving her a big grin.
"I think it's absolutely stunning. Hell, I wouldn't have expected such a room in my wildest dreams."
His eyes began to twinkle misschieviously. Ross didn't know what Margeret's magic was. The only thing he did know what that she was a cutey and a kind girl as well. Time to make a move.
"How about we test the bed together? A couple of bounces!" He said teasingly. Without thinking twice about it, he curled an arm around her waist and threw both himself and her onto the bed with a laugh, the two of them falling onto the soft mattress.

Margaret nodded her eyes glancing about the room. Smiling knowing that it would be an interesting year to come. Her hooves clicked quickly against the floor and before she knew it she was falling onto the bed wrapped in Ross' arms. She screamed in delight and was now cuddled close to her human roommate.
"Yes! Let's test the bed out." She added and rolled on top of him and he was underneath her. Straddling Ross lap, Margaret's body language shifted from her soft and timid nature to provocative and sensual.

She leaned down being sure to rub her wool against him. With it not fully grown in the magic it contained wasn't quite as strong if it were fully grown in. The magic was known to relax and calm anyone who she rubbed up against. In mere minutes Ross would begin to feel relaxed and horny. The thicker her coat the stronger the magic it contained. As it was still growing back in the magic it contained was not as strong, but it was more than enough. Her hands roamed across his chest and moved to the hem of his shirt which she then slipped her hands underneath and felt his muscles underneath.

"What do you think? The bed is incredibly comfortable don't you think?
" She asked her hands pushing his shirt up as she spoke.

There was a coy gleam in his eyes; like he was looking into the matrix or something. It was almost a look of amusement, but also one projecting confidence that belied his role as a human. In reality, he was taking note of her erratic movements and flushed face. It wasn't his first rodeo; he knew when a girl was wrestling at the intersection of desire and social decorum. That internal battle between id and superego. What was intriguing about it though was that it was quite novel to see a monster girl behaving in such a way. After all of the rumors and some of the behavior of some of the monsters he'd seen here so far, he assumed that that repressive compulsion to mask desire wasn't as prevalent. It was kind of a cute surprise to see such a strong looking monster of a woman acting like a spastic, horny school girl speaking to her crush for the first time.

The part that raised his proverbial antennae though was her mentioning that she had a 'lustful side', completely unprompted. By her actions, it seemed clear to him that that kind of spilled out of her mouth and she was probably having an absolute meltdown inside her mind about it right now. The look on his face was one mixed with surprise and intrigue, but she had turned away before she could see it. Still, Ophelia seemed to groan sensually as they got into the elevator and he could see her absolutely molesting every inch of his body with her eyes. His High Orc guide might as well have been drooling and humping the air in front of her with how lascivious her gaze was. His physique was displayed tantalizingly in choice of clothing. It was a simple white t-shirt and fashionable, distressed jeans -- but the way they fit him is what made the difference between 'just a white t-shirt and jeans' to what was on display. The fitted v-neck t-shirt hugged every curve and contour of his upper body, openly displaying fairly broad shoulders and sleek, sculpted arms. There was a very enticing taper from his shoulders down to his waist that made promises about a fit physique beneath the cloth, and his broad collar bone was bare to view as it practically bulged from the v cut. Likewise, his jeans were fitted to give those with a wonderful imagination a lot to work with in imagining what he looked like when he took them off. They weren't skinny or intended to be overly tight, but he filled them out in all of the right places; thick quads & glutes that impressed themselves to the limit of the fabric, and an obscene drop in heft that manifested at his groin, promising a rich reward inside.

"Lustful side, huh?" Rascal mused, licking his lips and gazing into her eyes probingly enough that she'd realize he knew she was staring when her eyes inevitably trailed up to meet his. "Good to know that I'm not the only one. Some days, I'm just insatiable. Given where your eyes were gawking just now, I'm assuming I'm not being too forward when I say that we can probably find a few ways to... help each other with that. And how convenient is it that you know exactly where to find me now. You could even... oh, I don't know... spend some time with me in my room, helping me unload. Sorry, I meant... unpack. And afterall, everyone has been so rude to me so far; it would be nice to have a proper introduction."

The way he spoke had a cadence and seductiveness that was practically hypnotic. It was very clear by the seductive smirk on his face and how he widened his stance to give her a better assessment of the goods that he was feeling amorous as well. Perhaps against his better judgment given the rumors he'd heard, but he was perhaps getting a bit impulsive. Usually a tell tale sign of him slipping into mania. Every word he spoke thickened the sexual tension and felt like individual thrusts as they were mentally making love.

Ophelia ran her tongue along her top teeth. The corners of her lips tugged upward from a smile to a mischievous smirk. For Ophelia her sexual urges had been so easy to control often coming with her cycle, but now they came in waves that could last from mere minutes to hours until she satisfied herself and lately it seemed that anything and everything seemed to set her off. His behavior and shifted stance made it clear that they were both on the same page of what was desired, what could happen. She scoffed and her eyes cut to the elevator doors that dinged open and out she stepped leading him to his dorm room. As she walked her hips swayed and skirt fluttered with each step just inviting him to drink in her looks.

Dipping her hand into the breast pocket of her uniform jacket whe produced a and unlocked the door of his room. The room was large but not nearly the size of a triple. It was set up the same way. A full bathroom to the left and a shared closet space to the right. The center of the room was a California King. Like in the other rooms it could be separated if the roommates so desired. Ophelia stepped in and looked about the room. It was empty just the two of them. She gently set down the bag of his that she had been carrying in a corner and sharply turned on her heels walking a full circle around the bed before plopping down her eyes fixed squarely on Rascal. She set with her legs slightly apart.

"It is my job to make sure that you feel welcomed here at Greyman Prep. Especially as the head of HRC
" She said and tapped the pin on her jacket. She leaned back gently some of her weight resting on her hands her chest and cleavage were fully in his view. "So" She tilted her head slightly and smiled not breaking eye contact.
"Tell me Rascal. How can I make sure you feel welcomed?"

Name:
Ross Termere

Margaret nodded her eyes glancing about the room. Smiling knowing that it would be an interesting year to come. Her hooves clicked quickly against the floor and before she knew it she was falling onto the bed wrapped in Ross' arms. She screamed in delight and was now cuddled close to her human roommate.
"Yes! Let's test the bed out." She added and rolled on top of him and he was underneath her. Straddling Ross lap, Margaret's body language shifted from her soft and timid nature to provocative and sensual.

She leaned down being sure to rub her wool against him. With it not fully grown in the magic it contained wasn't quite as strong if it were fully grown in. The magic was known to relax and calm anyone who she rubbed up against. In mere minutes Ross would begin to feel relaxed and horny. The thicker her coat the stronger the magic it contained. As it was still growing back in the magic it contained was not as strong, but it was more than enough. Her hands roamed across his chest and moved to the hem of his shirt which she then slipped her hands underneath and felt his muscles underneath.

"What do you think? The bed is incredibly comfortable don't you think?" She asked her hands pushing his shirt up as she spoke.

Ross had expected a cry of surprise, maybe protest. But not delight. Let alone the fact that she immediately cuddled up to him and agreed wholeheartedly to test the bed. Before he knew it, the lovely wooly girl was stradling him, leaving Ross blinking for a moment to figure out what the hell just happened. This was a first. He didn't expect her to be so... willing? Sensual? Probably a mixture of both.
When she leaned down, he could feel the magic seep into him, calming down his nerves and worries. The surprise of her rolling on top of him disappeared like snow before a summer sun, any reservations he might've secretly have erased for the time being. In their place, he felt his manhood stir and twitch, growing underneath Margaret's soft thighs. His face softened and relaxed, a calm grin appearing on his face when she roamed his chest and slid her hands underneath his shirt.

His own hands wormed their way underneath Margaret's clothes too, resting on her hips and sliding upwards until he was cupping her ass, giving a slow and sensual squeeze. Testing out the bed like this sounded like a perfect idea. Ross wasn't worried. Although he was calm and horny, he did still feel like he was in control of himself.
As his roommate's hands pushed up his shirt, he was forced to let her ass go, growling playfully as he lifted his arms so she could get rid of the garment.
"Oh, very comfortable. All that wool, all that calm... Makes me want to cuddle up inside and pull the sheets over." He teased. Ross wouldn't mind sleeping in her arms every night. That soft wool felt incredible. Lots of sex AND well-rested, that would be a fantastastic combination.

As soon as his arms were free of the shirt, he started undressing Margaret as well, his hands sliding inside of her own blouse and bra to fondle her breasts before fidgeting with the buttons to get rid of them. He began tracing her form with his index finger, playfully pinching her nipples and lifting her breasts with his hands, feeling their weight in his palm.
His breath quickened noticably, an excited blush on his face as his heart began circulating his blood with increasing fervor.
"I am getting more thrilled for having you as my roommate by the second... Too bad there are still too many clothes in the way" He whispered sensually, his voice low and needy.

Riku looked as mostly everyone would leave, already sucked that it seemed most of the guys had some luck so it would be a bit of hell for him, but again that didn’t really stop him much being used it for so long. “ well nothings really different he would say.” The punkish boy would look around though seeing a pair of girls looking at the group, “ well that’s not gonna stop me from trying my damn luck.” His mouth going into a small grin as he turned, Pulling his case up a bit against his shoulders.

“ hmmm didn’t think a lot of demons did that kind of thing or something anymore.” Finally starting to talk for the others to notice as he would hear them about a contract.

——

Kiryuu would finally walk toward the group as well, “ demons and contracts, I just have normal tiger instinct when it comes to that stuff.” The girl crossing her arms as she looked at everyone else. A tall, furred, muscled form which can be seen on mostly her stomach and arms though her legs weren’t bad at giving kicks as well. “ any guy would have a hell of a time with me anyway but good luck with whatever that is.” Wanting to share a bit of herself when it came to stuff like that involving guys though at least that what she would think they would mean.

Once Duke had his fun in the bathroom, he was on the prowl yet again. He couldn't help it, being the son of a fertility and lust god meant he could go on and on with any girl forever. Few ladies can match his stamina. He could go at it for days, and with the title of sex ed teacher on his side, he was free to do what he pleased.

He ventured into the auditorium once more, and noticed a tall tiger girl. He smirked to himself, eying her strong, muscular yet curvy form. He decided to play with this kitty next~

He walked up to her confidently and smiled, "Helli, I'm Duke. I take it you're a new student this year? I'm the new sex ed teacher~" His smile turned into a smirk, giving away his true intentions. He was quite muscular as well, his abes showing through his tight shirt.

Ophelia ran her tongue along her top teeth. The corners of her lips tugged upward from a smile to a mischievous smirk. For Ophelia her sexual urges had been so easy to control often coming with her cycle, but now they came in waves that could last from mere minutes to hours until she satisfied herself and lately it seemed that anything and everything seemed to set her off. His behavior and shifted stance made it clear that they were both on the same page of what was desired, what could happen. She scoffed and her eyes cut to the elevator doors that dinged open and out she stepped leading him to his dorm room. As she walked her hips swayed and skirt fluttered with each step just inviting him to drink in her looks.

Dipping her hand into the breast pocket of her uniform jacket whe produced a and unlocked the door of his room. The room was large but not nearly the size of a triple. It was set up the same way. A full bathroom to the left and a shared closet space to the right. The center of the room was a California King. Like in the other rooms it could be separated if the roommates so desired. Ophelia stepped in and looked about the room. It was empty just the two of them. She gently set down the bag of his that she had been carrying in a corner and sharply turned on her heels walking a full circle around the bed before plopping down her eyes fixed squarely on Rascal. She set with her legs slightly apart.

"It is my job to make sure that you feel welcomed here at Greyman Prep. Especially as the head of HRC" She said and tapped the pin on her jacket. She leaned back gently some of her weight resting on her hands her chest and cleavage were fully in his view. "So" She tilted her head slightly and smiled not breaking eye contact.
"Tell me Rascal. How can I make sure you feel welcomed?"

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. The raw, wanton desire of the large, buxom High Orc practically permeated the space of the elevator. For a moment, he thought he could even smell her arousal, but human olfactory sense wasn’t quite so keen. Although the conversation they were having was steamy, it was downright mild compared to the sexual energy that was making their groins practically gravitate toward one another, staved off only by their failing superegos.

The sheer thought of copulating with a monster girl was an immense taboo in human society. There were a lot of underlying biases implicit in the societal conditioning, but Rascal was pent up enough that it was overriding those biases. As they left the elevator, he followed behind and every bounce of her impressive physique teased her skirt flipping up and exposing the tantalizing mound of ass on her mouth-watering callipygian form. His mind raced with thoughts about what it would feel like to bend over and mount such an imposing woman. Every tantalizing shake and bounce of her assets made him fantasize about how it would look deep in the throes of passion.

Rascal’s sex drive fluctuated dramatically depending on what end of the cycle his bipolar fluctuations were in. At the moment, he was at the apex of equilibrium, toeing the line of mania. And when that happened, he was utterly insatiable. The move and getting ready for everything had agonizingly deprived him of release. He hadn’t even had time to take care of it himself and the stress had only exacerbated things.

When they arrived in the room, hebarely appraised it. It’s interest to him was dulled by something more interesting. The sway of her hips brought jolts of extra life to his loins and his testicles felt heavy when he watched her sprawl out on his bed in what seemed in his mind like slow motion.

The mountain of a woman’s body language was practically screaming for him to pounce on her and go to town. The cleavage of her breasts were an obscene sight that only added fuel to the fire. But Rascal kept his composure, even as she seemed to try to entice him to ask for whatever he wanted of her. He knew very well what she wanted, but he was masterful at playing mental chess.

“Oh, I’m sure we can think of a few things. Maybe even a few recurring things,” he spoke on a hushed tone that oozed sensuality.

It was intentionally and methodically coy. He knew that she was practically overflowing with sexual desire and he decided to prod at it a bit rather than jump her bones right away. It would leave a far more lasting impression to mentally edge her before even making physical contact. He conjured an image of not just one tryst but an oasis where she could regularly get satisfaction.

Lying down on the bed next to her with eyes like a lion stalking it’s prey, he say up just enough to make eye contact as his hand gently sat atop her thick, muscular thigh. It was subtle enough to seem unintentional and deliberate enough for his knuckles to be creating a reverberating tingle along her leg by grazing her inner thigh. He was intrigued to see how far he could push that primal look in her eyes.

“You know, I’m not too familiar with how things operate around here or what the rules in place are,” he said with a twinkle in his eye that practically challenged her to act uncouth to the new guy from human society. “What do you think would be a proper introduction to the monster world? I’m so ignorant to the culture.”

Every word was measured and just a tad facetious.

Kiryuu crossed her arms, tail moving side to side as her ears perked up to someone behind the girl knowing he was probably talking to her. “ for the semester I guess you could say, I am Kiryuu though good luck with your new job though.” Giving her usual fighter spirit grin back at him as a usual instinct feeling like he was obviously somehow challenging her with simple words.

“ so what makes you want to talk to me then besides probably standing out as one of the strongest looking girls here.” She teased looking at him as even he wasn’t really that bad though but it would take a hell of a lot more to make her interested in what he really had to say especially because of her warrior culture.

Duke smirked at her, eying her form as she spoke. He then looked into her eyes; he could tell she was a warrior, so she needed something special to deal with. When she mentioned being the strongest of all the girls, he knew this was his opportunity to strike while the kettle was hot.

"Well, being someone from a warrior clan myself, I can tell a fellow warrior when I see one. Besides, I too have stamina to spare~ I can go at it for days with a partner~" He spoke eloquently, as he walked up to her, his arms lightly wrapping around her waist out in the open. "Would you care to find out in your room perhaps~?" He was blunt, but he wasn't pushy either. he was bidding his time with her, giving her word after word which could mean one thing or another.

“ of course words will do nothing to someone like me.” Feeling a soft hand on her strong abs as the teacher pulled the now fiery girl up close. “ well your abilities might be stronger in that kind of thing but you can’t prove yourself just as what Ive already said. I only call to one loyal mate so I don’t take something like this as easily as all the other girls here if your planning on getting the others obviously..though that doesn’t exclude just having a teasing taste.”

giving him the biggest rule of her kind as she was very much not a casual girl to sleep and give her first time with just anyone at all. “ maybe if you can beat me so I can see how strong you are then things might go a certain way..” also teasing the possibility but seeing as there was no way he would actually sleep with her unless he was very much worthy to be her lifelong mate and even commit to it.

“ of course words will do nothing to someone like me.” Feeling a soft hand on her strong abs as the teacher pulled the now fiery girl up close. “ well your abilities might be stronger in that kind of thing but you can’t prove yourself just as what Ive already said. I only call to one loyal mate so I don’t take something like this as easily as all the other girls here if your planning on getting the others obviously..though that doesn’t exclude just having a teasing taste.”

giving him the biggest rule of her kind as she was very much not a casual girl to sleep and give her first time with just anyone at all. “ maybe if you can beat me so I can see how strong you are then things might go a certain way..” also teasing the possibility but seeing as there was no way he would actually sleep with her unless he was very much worthy to be her lifelong mate and even commit to it.

Duke smirked at her little proposal. He cupped her firm ass, just beneath her tail, with a sensual smile across his face as he looked her in the eye. The thought of a challenge sounded fun to him, so why not indulge a little?

"Very well," he said seductively, "I accept your challenge, but I get to choose the game~ I think it's only fair since you issued the challenge after all. "How about we go to your room and have our challenge there unless you want an audience in mind for what I'm about to suggest~?" What a dirty mind he had, as he held the girl closer to his stomach with his own firm abes.

And as soon as he pulled her close especially having his hand touching her like that, Kiryuu lightly pushed him back. Crossing her arms again though wondering about what he would even say about his odd challenge, “ I hope you don’t mean the stupidly obvious.”

Duke, now having been pushed back, smirked once again when she said 'stupidly obvious.' He found it adorable she thought in those terms, as he chuckled aloud. "And what would exactly be stupidly obvious in this context? If you thought sex, no...that's what you will receive if I win, my dear. WhatI had in mind is just a simple game. You clearly are strong, but what about your tactical skills? A true warrior is nothing without a good mind to go along with strength. Brute force without a plan is useless against a foe with a superior mind, love." Duke explained. "I propose a game of wits."

“ well what else would I expect males thinking of these days, there’s a reason I’m luckily like this and don’t even bother with uselessly simple compliments.” Kiryuu turned to the other, “ I was wondering if you were gonna pose some strategy challenge like I knew you would. “ grinning again, “ though the only way I use strategy is if it’s a real fight of course, there’s not a lot of tiger girls that are actually really good enough to wear a symbol like this.” With the steel tiger that was above the right side of her chest.

“ hell a lot of my fighting is strategic fake outs when it works and other things of course.” Showing she knew a lot about that more than strength at all. “ you and me are the same it seems but what do you have then.”

"How boring," a posh voice rolled out in almost a sigh as a stunningly beautiful drow girl sat atop the back of a supplicating female oni who was on all fours, acting as a chair for the other girl. "Daddy truly dropped the ball with this year's grant. This place is no more apt to entertain a Princess like moi than last year. Truly pathetic. I have no use for these grotesque abominations."

The girl sitting atop the oni had her legs crossed and wore the finest silks and wore the rarest jewels on the planet like they were made of wood. Even the vain alraunes surrounded the haughty drow like she was their messiah. The oni winced, having obviously been in that position for a long time -- and yet the supercilious girl didn't seem to care one bit. Perched elegently, the drow known to most as 'Princess' sat with her feet bare; one of them perched on the face of a freshman elf girl on the ground who had the bad sense to try to be all Lizzie McGuire to her, and the other was a goblin girl who was giving Princess a pedicure. The alraunes were chatty, but vacuous; little more than yesmen for Princess Sylvahs's El'garnan.

"There aren't even any new clubs to disappointment me this year!" Princess whined. "I suppose there's that abominable club for those new human students, but that is an affront to the sanctity of our entire school. As if filthy humans belong walking these hallowed halls. I shall have to make an example out of one of them at some point to ensure that the faculty is well aware that these 'creatures' are not fit to roam these halls."

As the alraunes agreed profusely with everything Sylvahs's said, a massive orc thromped his massive feet over to her with a drooling, lecherous leer. His body was simultaneously muscular and fat; like a powerlifter, but even bigger. He was obviously new; maybe a freshman or a transfer. Before approaching Sylvahs's, he had been talking to some of the other orcs. He seemed like an utter lowlife and smelled awful. The orcs he had been chatting with were all behind him... but very far away with expressions that suggested that they weren't on board with what he was about to do.

"Me Thorg!" He pounded his chest and began to close the distance to get to Sylvahs's, but the drow seemed disgusted rather than frightened by his aggressive advancement. "Me biggest, strongest here. I claim skinny elf girl's pussy for orc-kind."

There was utter disgust on Sylvie's face as she turned her nose up as if such a detestable creature wasn't even worth her time to respond to. Nothing needed to be said anyway. As he moved in to maul the slender drow, an even bigger figure appeared from behind the Princess. Without needing any prompting, a massive female minotaur leapt out like Secret Service and punched the orc man so hard in the face that his lower jaw dishinged and his body flew up into the air, feet over ass. The body fell to the ground like a sack of potatoes and the minotaur proceeded to continue to put her hooves to him once he was already down. The beating lasted for over a minute before the minotaur called on two members of the wrestling team to drag the body off.

Surprisingly, not a single faculty member even dared to stop that comeuppance. When she had finally finished showing him what happens to anyone who crosses the Princess, the minotaur returned to standing behind Sylvahs's, ready to pummel anyone else who was feeling froggy.

"Adequate show, Masamune. Watching that absolute degenerate have his manhood stripped from him in front of the entire student body by his betters has made this day more entertaining by approximately 8%. Well done. You truly are my most dependable minion. I shall be sure to reward you amply later by allowing you to service me," Sylvie said with a chip on her shoulder so big that it had its own zip code, but the minotaur seemed pleased with the praise regardless.

Back
Top Bottom