Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Coed OOC

I'm not absolutely opposed to writing another girl but at some point I am really hoping for a MFM scene to develop, I had hoped the FMF scene might have helped with that.

I can't speak for the other characters, but Simon is the least likely to partake in M/F/M, certainly not until after he has gotten laid. He'd certainly be open to M/F/F though. Simon would need to be a bit more confident overall to be okay being naked with another dude taking on the same gal. Peter, on the other hand, can get down with that sort of thing.

So what do you we do with Simon? Will he eventually be able to get with another girl or is his aversion to 'sloppy seconds' have him out of luck? Or perhaps once they have been cleaned up again?

In his current mood, he probably won't want to be with any of the girls since he isn't 'good enough' for them, and they've been 'used' by his 'friends' already.

Oh there's room for MFM on Justin's plate too, so don't worry. Party's just now getting started.

I added a 'gulp' third character, letting loose a cougar on young Simon.

We also have 2 locals joining the mix, though unsure how just yet. Potential for them to spy on Simon and the MILF.

The more the merrier. Props to all yall writing multiple characters and keeping it lively. I have trouble just keeping up with one

I love group RPs, they are my guilty pleasure and weakness. I'm running out of readable colors though.

Wow, body shots require a bit of writing, and that was just the setup! I've enjoyed a few but never wrote them.

I hope that last post made sense, a lot going on there! I do love ending with a 'bang'.

Oh I think I ended my post too early. I'll see if I can't move it along with another

**Spoiler Alert**

If someone doesn't stop her, Lea has other things on her mind than another shot!

Try as I might, nothing I could think of sounded like a better setup than exactly what Molly came up with

Had a rough week. Sorry y'all. Once my classes are finished for the day I should be catching up

It will be great to have you back. We may re-group once our current scenes are done and see who is still interested and who is out.

Back
Top Bottom