Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Coed OOC

Looks like we have a good start on a gang bang! Any word on our other ladies?

I like the more open format, I originally thought they were sort of pre-arranged couples. So he invited a bunch of people but didn't expect them all to show? Is that the basic setup?

The opposite...he only has a few friends, so was expecting 2 or 3 people, not the *insert actual number here* that have shown up.

Nice start!

Both my last posts didn't post, only when I read another's post did I see it didn't go so if they seem a little oddly timed, please forgive me. Otherwise I'll check more carefully from here on out.

Doesn't seem to have been a huge problem. Completely failed to get any notifications about maybe 4 or 5 of yesterday's posts even though I had BMR open. Ended up seeing them all on my phone when I went to get groceries. Shit happens lol

I only seem to see notifications for responses one or two posts after my own. I am not sure if thats how notifications are supposed to work though!

I seem to be getting notifications well enough. And my posting problem may have been operator error ( a blonde moment for Lea, I don't know what Heather's excuse was).

My links seem to keep breaking, so I'll be deleting and reposting my character sheet with a different faceclaim from a different website.

Huh, second time I post with someone. Luckily I think this one works without editing

I've been wondering if she's gonna join. Almost messaged Ms Grimm myself yesterday

I gave her a poke the other day but no response. ^_^ Always seems to happen with group games - some one always drops.

Back
Top Bottom