Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝕬 π•½π–”π–˜π–Š 𝖔𝖋 π•Έπ–†π–ž | Potentially NSFW, comments welcome

Had a wonderful visit with my dad! He loves my son, who started crawling the morning my father arrived in town (!!!) and my son loves him. We got lots of cute pictures, we had some great meals together, and he invited all my siblings and their kids too (my siblings are not his kids, I'm his only biological child but that never mattered to him, he loves them just as much) and we had many lovely talks. He said that though he never would have chosen the path I ended up taking for me, but he's happy with how mellow I've become, what a lovely, calm, tight-knit family I've got. I have my sisters next door, and though the trailer I live in needs a lot of TLC, it's nothing insurmountably broken. He and my husband are on better terms now, which makes me very happy, and overall, I had a wonderful time.

I'll be back to regularly scheduled programming as of the time of this post, refreshed and ready to go. I'll try to get some writing done tonight.

Criminy, in my joy I forgot to update my queue! Here it is, without further ado:

• Wakokun Nights
  • Sale of Body
  • The Wolf and the Falcon

Last edited:
Whew, this month has been a lot! The entire family has been sick for the past week- starting with me, then hubby, and now the baby has croup- so I've been a little bit occupied the past few days, between caring for everyone, being laid out myself, and playing my tabletop RPGs. I've since started a couple projects too, and will be adding them to the queue. Here are my current things, in order of arrival:

Complete βœ…

Last edited:
Alright, I finished the last list of outstanding posts, so it's time for another post in here! Here is my queue, in order of date received:

Complete βœ…

Last edited:
I'm here! I put up an explanation of where I went over in Ephemera. I'm fresh from not having internet, to being sick, to my baby's first birthday weekend. The holidays are next, so I probably will still be moving slowly, but I'm back, baybee!

Here's the newest queue:

• Sale of Body
  • Ebony and Incense
  • Discord RP with Howie
  • My projects in Docs. (2 of 2 complete)
  • Court of Vipers
  • Wolf and Tiger
  • Wakokun Nights
  • Slave of the Legion

Last edited:
Stepped away for a bit- dealing with a touch of the seasonal depression IRL. It's nothing serious, don't you worry, it's just completely nuked my ability to write. With sunnier days ahead and a big move planned, I'm hoping I'll be able to start again here soon, at least before I become too busy again. I realize I haven't been putting out quality things anyway- the starter I did is absolute ass and I intend to completely scrub it and try again. I think this little hiatus is just what the doctor ordered.

Welp, the move, unfortunately, never happened. Still stuck in our crappy trailer for the foreseeable future, despite all my best efforts. It's not all doom and gloom though; I start college on May 15th, and I've begun writing again! I've got about five posts to work through before I'll be caught up, which is a pretty good pace. Generally about a post per night, which is much, much slower than my baseline that I had a couple years back, but it's better than nothing. I've worked out a system in which I work on posts (mostly) when my kid goes to bed for the night. He sleeps in his own bed for a good portion of the night now, so I have a little more freedom to do my hobbies.

Anyway! I expect to be fully caught up this week. Thank you all for your patience!

Back
Top Bottom