Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Gotta Breed Them All! (Longterm Pokemon, Always open)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
In the mood for a longterm pokemon plot, but in a few distinct plots, all involving Pokephilia (sex with Pokemon) by default, but I can do an alternative without that if you prefer. So please read the ideas before you decide to leave. Here's what they are:

1. To Get Stronger: A Pokemon breeder defeats a rookie female trainer who is flat out broke. She asks for him to help her with obtaining Pokemon with the best potential. The breeder agrees, and knows a secret to make it easier: Breed the trainer herself.

2. The Region of Lust: There's a region where consensual sexual slavery is allowed. If a trainer loses several times in a row, they must submit to the winner or willingly submit by choice. Two female trainers arrived with different reasons. However, one guy they cross paths with wants them both to become his, while willing to help them with their aspirations in return.

3. A Pokemon's Conquest: A female trainer comes across a wild male Pokemon. Her team was defeated easily, and the wild Pokemon decides to make the trainer his next conquest. The trainer enjoys the role reversal and decides to submit to the Pokemon sexually. In turn the wild Pokemon listens to her in battle, but outside, he's in charge.

4. Breeding Experiment: A trainer comes across a breeder who is looking for any willing girls who wants to experiment something that he heard about. The trainer signs up, wanting to see if this leads to her getting a stronger Pokemon. However, she didn't expect for the pleasure that she was going to experience.

5. Taming the Grunt: Team Rocket has disbanded, and a female grunt is fleeing any prosecution. She runs into a breeder who is willing to keep her safe if she was willing to become his breeding assistant.

6. Loving Every Moment: a shameless trainer comes across a breeder with a Pokemon who sees the trainer as a suitable mate. After reciprocating his advances, the trainer mates with him openly, and loves it. She submits to the breeder so that she can be used by more Pokemon.

7. To Be the Badge: A gym Leader is tired of always winning, becoming bored with her job. However, she encounters a new challenger. To her shock, he easily defeats her. She didn't give the badge as expected, instead wanting to go with the victor, being a substitute for his badge. He obliged and the two now travel, the gym leader wanting to be more sexual as well in any way possible.

8. Training Styles: There's two types of trainers. Brawlers, who battle and weaken a wild Pokemon to catch, and Pitchers, who simply toss balls in hopes to catch the wild Pokemon, their success based on their technique.

A female Pitcher battles against a male Brawler and loses to him. Learning that he is a breeder, who takes time and effort to raise his Pokemon, she becomes interested in learning about his methods, eventually wanting to help him
However, little did she know that she was to become key to consistently breeding powerful Pokemon. Something very hard for Pitchers to find. (This is based on the drastic play differences between players of Pokemon Go compared to the Mainline video games.)

9. Aww Snap... I'm the Money Shot!: A Pokemon photographer is having trouble with getting up close shots of Pokemon. She soon discovers that she can get the desired shots by offering herself to the Pokemon. This creates a surprisingly effective approach that the photographer also enjoys.

11. Unown Unknown: An archeologist has been trying to decipher an Unown shrine. One day, she explores an undiscovered chamber, unintentionally calling wild Unown to appear. They result in "bestowing" her with a sex drive that's insatiable for their amusement.

12. Living Pokedex: In hopes of a breakthrough, a pokemon researcher has an idea to sleep with every pokemon in the region she is in to better understand how mating works between them.

13. Training His Trainer: A traded Pokemon refuses to listen to his new trainer, seeing her as not worthy with her being disrespectful to him. Fed up, the Pokemon turns and has his way to put the trainer in her place. This starts an odd manner of respect being shown between them.

14. Poke-Slut Battle: There's an underground battle arena where there's a rule: Female trainers are the only ones allowed to battle but they must be with a male "sponsor". The Winners are allowed to do as they will sexually with the losing trainer.

15. Lustful Waters: A female trainer goes for a swim, only to discover that there's pokemon that want the trainer herself as their plaything.

16. Hypnotic Submission: A psychic type Pokemon is lusting over his trainer. He hypnotises her to become his. However, once the hypnosis wears off, would she love her role upon realization? Or is she mentally shaped into that role?

If you have your own idea, feel free to pitch it.

I can change details to make a plot more appealing. Absolutely nothing is set in stone.

My kinks are the following: Exhibitionism, Pokephilia, breeding, consensual Master-slave, slutty outfits, and public sex. I can actually adjust things to incorporate kinks you'd want included or excluded. Any inclusions must not fall into my limits.

My limits are no gore, death, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters.

I'm able to respond often, but I'm sometimes unable to be quick due to life and work. However, I stick with my partner, so I don't abandon without warning. If I don't respond for several days, PLEASE contact me.

I'd prefer organic interactions, so I'd want my partner to be female in real life. Knowing that I am against a male is pretty distracting. Sorry.

I roleplay on only here on PM only. Discord doesn't work for me.

If interested, or have any questions, please contact me via PM. Please put the plot title in the header that you want to do so I am not confused.

Last edited:
Bump. Added new ideas, some geared to certain kinks that I am interested in trying but not familiar with doing. Including hypnosis/mind control, gangbang (3on1), and humiliation.

Back
Top Bottom