Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Non/Dub Con: Star Trek TNG Extras

LeaT

Supernova
I want to play in this world but not necessarily with any of the main characters. I have selected a few 'expendable' bit players that I would like to sign up for some steamy scenes that can be varying degrees of con/dubcon/noncon from joint missions with Klingons to an away mission turns bad end to Ferengi sex slave auction. My ensigns are young and energetic, but I've also added a few more 'mature' characters. All are basically just face claims, I'm not interested in staying meticulously true to the series, just a world to play in.

Limits: No Bathroom Play, no Gore in a sexual setting, no bestiality (though exotic races are very welcome).

I want to keep this relatively short and smutty.

Security Crew
Ensign Gates
Ensign McKnight SFW.
Ensign Jae
Ensign Rager
Ensign Felton
Lt. jg Jenna D'sora
Nurse Lt. Alyssa Ogawa

Gender Bent Lt. Cmdr Data (Dr. Soong was very creative after all.)
Commander Elizabeth Shelby
Vice Admiral Alynna Nechayev

Aliens:
Andorian
Orion

All my RP focus these days is in group play here on threads. If this is something you just can't do, then you may want to bail now. But if you are open to the listed kinks, then I'd like to invite you to consider joining our Lost in Space themed RP. It is a bit smut heavy but there is room for more plot and of course more writers. Don't let the overall size of it scare you away, if you are interested, we can work you in. The interest check thread is below.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom