Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Got Love For You (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

She nodded and started to pull gently on her hand, which pulled them both down on the toy. She gasped softly as it stretched her, biting her lip hard.

She tried not to toss her head back, trying to watch the toy as it sank deep into the both of them.

She shuddered hard, bucking and hooking her leg over Blythe's, allowing their hips to meet whenever they took the toy down to the base.

She lulled her head back and cried out, suddenly pulling herself closer to Blythe and grinding against her when their hips met.

The shock of their clits touching sent Blythe near reeling, her toes curling and her free hand gripping the bed tightly.

Laura was a drooling mess, getting wetter and crying out whenever she saw Blythe looking st her with that predatory gaze.

She bucked and geound their clits together firmly, crying out as she nodded. "Y..Yeah..~!! I-I am..~!!"

She cried out, seeing stars for a second, "I-I'm so glad~! I wasn't sure how you would take this new toy~!"

"S..So good~!! I-It's amazing..~!!" She cried, doing it again and again, a slick web forming between them.

Back
Top Bottom