Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To be owned by a Vampire (Raziel and KawaiiKitten)

He smiled, feeling her cuddle up to him. But with his strong sense of smell, he could smell her arousal, smell it coming up and consuming her. "Is there anything you need of me? Feel free to take it to sate yourself."

She blushed, her pointed ears perking up. "Well...I would...uh..." She stammered a moment before meeting his eyes again. "I would like you, Master. Like last night." She managed to say, smiling shyly.

He smiled, hearing her words. He pulled her close, kissing her deeply. He rolled her onto him, so she was straddling him, his hips arching up into hers. He wasn't inside, but she would feel his erection hard against her core.

Sari gasped, purring in delight as she ground her hips against her master's, gazing down at him with a blush on her cheeks. She shifted, trying to remove her clothes without her attention moving too much from him.

He smiled, looking up at her. "I'm sure we can have a lot of fun in the future." His voice was a low, velvetine stroke over her senses. "Take me. Make me yours as you are mine."

His voice sent shivers all over her body in such a good way. She hastily stripped to her underwear and then shifted down to remove his shirt, nuzzling and kissing along his chest and stomach until she reached more clothing in her way.

His clothes simply disappeared, getting rid of most of the hassle for her. He felt her lips on his skin, her every touch, and a soft moan went from his mouth, eyes closing as he laid back.

Back
Top Bottom