Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To be owned by a Vampire (Raziel and KawaiiKitten)

Raziel99

Pulsar
Alex was pacing the entrance hall of his estate. He was starting to get worried about his new shipment. He said for them to arrive at twilight. The moment the sun went down. What were they, stupid?

Then he heard a knock at the door and knew that it was them. His new slave was here, a neko. They had their orders on how to bring her. And there was only one thought on his mind as he went to the door and opened it.

They better not have touched her...

Alex was a decent, 6' even, wearing completely black: cloak and pants, and a half-sheer shirt. His hair was also black, shoulder length and tied back at the nape of his neck. Only some of his bangs escaped the clasp, and they barely concealed his deep-blue eyes, mesmerizing orbs that some said could look into one's soul.

Sari shivered as the cage she had been sitting in for the past while was finally placed down before the front doors of her new master's home. Her wide green eyes looked up at the building through the bars, her arms wrapped around her for warmth. After all, she wore nothing but the slave's collar around her neck and it was now night.
Her ginger striped tail wound around her ankles, pointed ginger ears set in her firey orange-red hair were twitched back in fear. Her skin was pale, soft, but her extremities were tinged pink with the cold of the oncoming night. As the two men waited on an answer to the door, she pulled her knees up to her chest.

The door opening made her look up and she froze at the sight of the man. He was quite a sight, handsome, somewhat mysterious... but intimidating too. She shrank back into her cage with a shiver.

He bowed to the two men before looking at the beautiful Neko in the cage. But he help back any emotion. "Good condition, untouched." He handed a roll of cash to the men before lifting the cage easily with one hand - something that both men had to struggle with using both of their hands - and carried her inside.

The inside of his estate was rather luxurious, and he was certain she would at least get some good thoughts about being able to live here. It was much better than the heap where he found her, in slave pens. He put the cage down after closing and locking the front door. Turning to her, he bent down to the front of the cage and unlocked it, opening the door and looking in at her.

"Why, hello there. Aren't you beautiful. Why dont you come out, I have to do something before I show you your room."

She had mewled in surprise when he picked her cage up single-handedly. How strong was this man?! She looked about what was to be her new home in surprise at how rich it all looked, how luxurious.

Once her cage was set down, her attention snapped to her new master, the neko girl huddling back in the farthest corner she could. She shivered as he looked in with those piercing eyes but his voice... he certainly didn't speak to her like she had expected him to. She looked towards him again as he complimented her, pale cheeks flushing pink. At the mention of her room, her ears perked up a little and she looked at him curiously.
"My room?" She repeated. She hesitated a moment and then moved carefully to the door. Well...she had to come out anyway and she would prefer to start on somewhat good terms with her new owner.

Once outside her cage, she straightened up, standing at only 5' 3" and looking up at him nervously. Her long hair reached to her lower back, her figure beautifully slender but curved nicely at the chest and hips.

He smiled at her soft words, stepping back and standing as she came out. She was a beautiful thing, surely. And he was glad that she was his. And only his, nobody else would touch her.

"Follow me." He said in a soft voice, turning from her and heading to one of the first floor doors. Inside it was like a study, or a den, with books all around on the walls, except for opposite the door, where there was a roaring fire. In front of the fireplace was two chairs; plush, like a mix of velvet and fur. He gestured for her to sit down in a chair, and he sat in the other.

"I have to make sure you are healthy, so I have to give you these shots." He gestured to the table next to him, which had three clean needles. "It won't hurt, and afterwards, I'll bring you some food. You must be hungry."

Sari settled in the very comfortable chair after looking around the room. This was surprisingly nice... maybe at last fate had smiled upon her and she had ended up with a nice, caring master... Her eyes traced the needles as he spoke of them, looking a bit nervous but knowing it wasn't unusual for new masters to make sure their new purchase was healthy and well.

Her head nodded when he mentioned food, her stomach having been empty for a while now. "Yes, I'm very hungry." She said in a timid voice, this time her eyes looking him over a little better. He wasn't being hostile but he was still rather intimidating. Her gaze was being drawn more and more towards his eyes now, curiousity getting the better of the neko girl.

She is very beautiful. She will be fun to play with. But I hate using force...

He smiled. "Then hold still. This will only take a few moments." He picked up all three of the syringes and stood up, walking over to her. He slowly uncapped the first one. "They will protect you from just about any infection, the flu, just about anything." He did it quick, sticking her arm, injecting, then pulling out. He uncapped the second one. "I would hate for you to get sick, since we're so far away from a town here." Again, quick injection before getting the third one. "I take good care of my servants and slaves." Quick injection, before standing up. "I'm going to get your food now. Just relax and look into the fire. I see it as calming. I'll be but a minute." He left, using his speed after leaving the room to get her food and dispose of the needles.

What he didn't tell her was that the third syringe wasn't a antiviral, but a very powerful and potent aphrodisiac, one of his making. It wouldn't be working just yet, it had to go through her system a bit. In about 10 minutes, she would start feeling really warm, and get wet between the legs. It will slowly escalate from there until a hour. She won't be able to please herself at all, she'll need him or toys. And because it's a injection-base, it will stay with her every so often, kicking in once the chemical balances go back completely normal, which was normally every 6 to 12 hours.

He came back fast, with a burger, mashed potatoes, a bowl of salad, and two glasses, one of water and one of pepsi. He sat all of it, on a tray, onto her lap, before sitting back down and watching her. He was gone a max of 5 minutes.

She had turned her head away as he gave her the injections, hating to watch things like that. Once it was done, she felt relieved and rubbed her arm a little while waiting on him to return. She sat back in the chair, enjoying the warmth of the fire and smiling a little. Maybe this wasn't so bad...

When he returned with the food, she sat up straight again and then offered him a small smile. "Thank you, Master." She said, holding the tray on her lap and looking at the meal before her. She was so hungry but she could barely figure out where to start. However, she was soon digging in hungrily and in a matter of minutes she was clearing her plate and taking a long drink of water, followed by a bit of pepsi. Her eyes were bright now with food inside her and she looked more alive.

But it was about now that the effects were beginning to kick in though she hadn't noticed the initial warmth through her body as she ate. Now she was beginning to notice but ignoring it as best she could, pressing her thighs together as discreetly as possible as her cheeks burned with heat. What was happening to her?
She tried to keep her attention on the warm fire but soon she was shifting uncomfortably. Why was it getting worse?!

"Would you like some more food?" He asked, looking over at her directly before turning his gaze back to the fire, looking pensive, like he was lost in his thoughts. But he was watching her from the corner of his eye, looking every so often and marveling at what he was able to do. A genius, he was. But he kept quiet about that. There was no way to stop it now. Even if he was starting to feel bad...

Ah to have a woman come to him completely of her own wanting, he wanted to feel that. Just once. But he was far away from society. He had too much work to do, work for his kinsmen.

His head turned back to her, waiting for her response.

"N-No, thank you Master." She replied, blushing and gripping her knees as her legs squeezed together, making her shift uncomfortably again. Her nipples were hard and pert, that much very obvious for him to see. Her tail began to swish and her body to flush with even more heat.

"M-May I use the bathroom, please?" She asked after a moment.

It couldn't have been more than a half a hour, and she was getting this hot already? Well, maybe the dose was stronger than he thought, that it was going through her father than anticipated. But then again, she wasn't playing with herself wildly, begging for him.

He looked over to her at her question, a soft smile on his face. "I would let you if you had to, Cara Mia. But you don't. I can tell, I AM a vampire. Extra senses."

Her nails were digging into her palms as he refused her, the neko girl squirming in a mixture of her growing arousal and slight fear as he told her he was a vampire. That did explain a few things...

She trembled, needing so badly to be touched, to relieve this ache in her burning lions. But she was afraid to try anything, having had previous masters who hurt her for giving herself pleasure. But this was so intense, her heart was racing, her body shaking with desire. She had to ask, face blushing with embarrasment.
"M-Master...I...May I..." She stammered, barely able to string a sentence together as her ears twitched. Her pupils were becoming slits as feral instinct began to take over a bit.

He turned to her, seeing that her carnal desires were coming to. "You do not have to ask me permission for anything." He said softly, his voice velvet over one's skin. "The only thing you cannot do on your own is leave. It is too dangerous outside without me there." He turned his head back to the fire, the blue in his eyes mixing with the red and orange reflected in them.

She shivered with longing as he spoke in that tone. Her desires were no longer simply to pleasure herself...no, she wanted pleasure from him. To hear that velvet voice groan as he took her, to whisper lewd things into her ears. She couldn't stop herself, rising suddenly from her chair to cross over to him and sit on his lap, nuzzling into his chest.

"Master. I want you..." She told him desperately. "Please...I can't stand it much longer!!"

He wasn't surprised by her words... but he was surprised by her actions. his fingers stroked over her neck and shoulder gently as she nuzzled against him, one hand going to her ears and scratching gently. "Of course." His voice kept the soft velvet tone to it. "Whatever you wish."

His hand stroked from her neck down her chest slowly. Soon, it cupped her generous breast, his thumb brushing over her nipple while his palm rubbed and played. He kissed her neck lightly before kissing down her chest, finding her other breast. He gently kissed up her mound, his lips finding that nipple and wrapping around it, gently nipping and sucking while his tongue flicked it wildly.

Her eyes closed with delight as his hands and his mouth began to caress her soft breasts, making her back arch and her hands clutch gently at his shirt. It felt so good, a mewl escaping her lips as he captured a nipple in his mouth. She squirmed with arousal, panting softly.

Ah, the brilliance of aphrodisiacs, they enhance the feeling the person has, and this one was no exception. His hand continued on her breast for a minute before slowly sliding down her body. His fingers traced a circle around her stomach, before slowly sliding downward again. His hand slid to her womanhood, his palm lightly pressing against her hot, now soaked core before sliding back up slightly, his fingers now stroking. They went over her lips before gently separating them. A single finger went in, finding her clit and slowly rubbing it.

Her body tensed and arched as his finger penetrated her dripping lower lips, drawing a moan from the aroused neko girl. Her tail swished and then curled around his leg in an affectionate manner, her legs parting a little more. Her eyes opened, gazing dreamily at her master's handsome face.
"M-Master...feels...so good..." She murred.

He smiled, an arm going around her hip to hold her to him. The finger that was rubbing her started rubbing faster and faster before sliding down, finding her slick entrance. He rimmed his finger around it quickly before slowly sliding his finger into her, feeling her squeeze him as he slowly thrusted his digit into her.

Sari moaned and mewled, her hips gently rocking and grinding against his finger. It felt good but it only made her wetter and more wanting, his touch alone simply not enough.

His finger slowly thrusted, pushing deep, finding her g-spot and rubbing it lightly before continuing his slow movements. Soon, a second finger slid in to help the first, and his hand moved faster. He wanted to hear her beg for him. The need to feel him inside her. It wouldn't be too much longer now.

Her head tilted back, gasping sharply as his fingers rubbed into such a sensitive spot. Her pussy gently squeezed around his fingers as she whimpered in frustration and pleasure, not feeling that buzz, that pleasure she so badly needed.

"M-Master...Hnnhh..." She shivered, twitching her tail. "Please...I-I need...more..." She pleaded, eyes squeezing shut.

He pulled his fingers out from her wetness, bringing them to his lips and licking off her delicious juices. "mmm..." He turned to her and kissed her lightly, a light but deep thing. His clothes disappeared into thin air as he turned her to straddle him. He slowly slid into her, moaning lightly as his hard, big piece was wrapped by her folds.

She gasped as his fingers slid out of her, her eyes opening to see him licking her juices from them. That alone made her tremble with desire before she felt his lips on hers. Her mouth opened slightly, a purr beginning to rumble from her throat as she tasted herself on his lips. Then the hand that had been clutching at his shirt found itself pressed against bare, warm skin. His clothes had just vanished...

She didn't have much of a chance to think on it as he moved her and she could feel him suddenly within her most intimate parts. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders as a loud moan escaped her, her wet, warm walls squeezing around his hard, thick member. It felt so good, exactly what her body was screaming for, making her arch and toss her head back. "Aaauhh!! Oh yes, Master..." She whimpered, gazing up at him with those wild-cat eyes, her pale skin flushed with a light mixing of rosy pink.

He let out a long moan as he was sliding in, feeling her walls grip him tight. But he kept moving, a slow thrust in and out, in and out. He heard her cooing and smiled, finding her lips and bringing them back into passion. Her skin was warm to the touch, his arms falling around her hips, pulling her closer, pushing him deeper in as he thrusted into her.

Back
Top Bottom