Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☇ さくら THE LARGEST DEBT TO BE PAID x obscene x mina x

• " Picky, huh ? " he repeated, snorting at the end of his inquiry. After using almost half of the lotion in the bottle, he held it up to eye level and read the label. He was expecting it to be edible or something else rather sexual, but it looked to be just baby cream. That was a relief. Now, Jin couldn't lick at his skin unless he wanted to taste the bitterness of the product, too. " Why shouldn't it matter ? " he asked, glancing down uninterestedly at the food he was served. He never had a big appetite unlike most boys his age. How could he eat if he was kidnapped ( fairly ) and stuck in a room with a guy he needed to owe his body to ? " Maybe you just did them raw. " he pointed out, grinning. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"I've done it that way before." He said, his expression unchanging. "Is that a request?" he asked, with a raised eyebrow. "Not that you have any choice in the matter, with what I'm paying." He said as he reached out, his hand sliding up over freshly lotioned skin. "You're just begging to be touched, oiling yourself up like that..." He said hungrily. "What do you say to another game?" He purred, "But we'll do it right. I'll bet cash, you bet actions. And tonight it's your turn to name the game. Catch, it has to be something physical."

• " It's still less than maximum effort, " he playfully added, leaning his shoulders comfortably against the wooden headboard behind him. At the mention of another disgusting game, he stiffened, but loosened a considerable amount when the other's hand ghosted over his pristine skin. He didn't mind it so much, but rather unzipped his jacket a little bit to allow more air for himself and skin for the other to explore. " All right, " he nodded, blinking slowly as he tried to think of possible game choices. Finally, he shifted in his seat and crossed his arms over his chest, responding with a low exhale, " If there's one thing I'm particularly skilled at- it's kissing. Let's turn the tables. Impress me, and I'll hang my honor on it to admit that I'm enjoying it if you show me a good time. In the span of five minutes, of course. " He raised an index finger, wagging it carefully, " Pull away even once or bore me- I win, and you get the fuck out of here. You win, and I'll bend over for you at two thousand five hundred. Sound fair ? " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

He smirked at the game, "Ah ah, that won't do, how will I know if you're being honest?" He moved over Chason rather suddenly, grabbing the cube and straddling him. "Let's make it a game of distraction." He said as he held the cube up. "I'll set this on the headboard behind you, like this... then we'll start. If you're too caught up in me to notice me take it, I win, but if I can't get it before the five minutes are up, whether it's from your own distractions, or my lack of ability, you'll win. Same stakes." He said, quickly thinking of a way to make the game fair. "Agreed?"

• " Either way, it shouldn't come across as overly difficult, " Chason sighed, nodding in approval. He grunted as the other's weight shifted onto his lap, but placed his own hands on the leader's thighs, gaining a bit of confidence now that they were exploring a field he was particularly experienced in. " All I have to do is keep your hands occupied, hm ? " he asked more to himself than anybody else, both of the said limbs now moving forward to place themselves on the other's arms. He ran them down slowly, then shyly leaned in to press his lips against Jin's, wordlessly asking to start the game. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"Mm, assuming you can keep track of them." He said before Chason's lips pressed against his own. Overly confident perhaps, but he wasn't lying about his skill. Jin's hands rested on Chason's stomach, sliding up and down his sides as he returned the kiss passionately, his hands growing slick from the lotion as they slid over his chest, pushing him back against the headboard, their lips still locked.

• Even though he may be a virgin, he had enough experience with sinful and hungry mouths to know how to kiss expertly. He usually locked lips with females, but confronting the strong spark of another man's ambitions was sort of exciting and challenging. Determined to win, Chason leaned deeper into the kiss, using one hand to place itself at the side of the other's neck. He gasped, moaned, and arched his back, thinking of effective ways to defeat Jin at his own game. But it had been a while since he made out with someone this skilled, so he was pretty much occupied with returning the other's hot sighs, using his free hand to wrap around the other man's waist. One minute ... [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

One hand slid up so his forearm was resting against Chason's shoulder, his fingers toying with his hair, brushing lightly at the back of his neck as if by accident. He had to admit, he was enjoying Chason's actions, but he'd already lost once, he wouldn't let Chason win, at least not twice in a row. His tongue slid into Chason's mouth, trailing his lips before touching against Chason's as he deepened the kiss, the hand that wasn't in Chason's hair moving to brace himself against the headboard.

• He had a tendency to lose control of his actions when engaged in a passionate kiss, so when Jin slid his tongue in for the action, he was totally lost with the excitement of the moment. He kissed back eagerly, even being so daring as to move the hand on the other's waist down, slipping two or three of his fingertips underneath Jin's waistband. When he felt his back press against the headboard, he quickly snapped into action and shoved him backwards with force, applying most of that pressure on the other's lips at the turn of three minutes. He could lay him down if he wanted, now that would prove to be a better alternative to win, but that wouldn't exactly be fair play, now would it ? And honorable men always demonstrated proper sportsmanship. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin didn't take well to the force and shoved him back against the headboard, causing the cube to fall in his lap. With a small sound of irritation he replaced it and returned his full attention to Chason, his hands wandering as his eyes slid shut, deepening the kiss once again as he tried to bring his opponent back to the state of content bliss he'd been so close too. After all of this, he really didn't want to have to leave.

At the one minute mark he began to move a bit quicker, his actions a bit more forceful and passionate before he made a final strike. His hips moved gently against Chason's, putting a bit of friction in his jeans so to speak, taking advantage of what he hoped to be the perfect distraction so slide a hand back and try for the cube. He was running low on time now, if Chason didn't notice, he would win, but if the other noticed, Chason would win... again.

• For a player who was fighting for the chance to be left alone, he was doing an awfully amazing job. He wanted to retire to bed early today, and with one minute left to spare, it seemed as if he would get that wish two times in a row. Grunting, he inwardly hissed when his crotch was grinded against, not knowing that the other was now dangerously close to reaching the cube. Instead, lost in his lustful thoughts, he pressed forward and rubbed their crotches again. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin was slightly surprised to feel Chason moving against him, but once he grabbed the cube he lightly pulled away, holding it up between them. "I win." He said brightly before tossing the toy aside, "But if you're that into it, let's not stop there." He said, his voice lustful as he pressed his lips to Chason's again, craving more.

• Damn ! And he was so confident that he would win, too ! He had just let three or four seconds go by, and the other man had successfully snatched the Rubix Cube from him without his knowing ! Cursing and spiting himself mentally for his huge mistake, he whined in response to the other's tease, the hand on Jin's waist grasping at the fabric of his shirt. So tonight was really the evening he'd lose his virginity ... why had he been so stubborn at putting a large bet at stake, too ? As he was kissed, he stiffened for a few seconds as if he didn't know what to do at first, but deciding that it be best for him to fulfill his promise, he tilted his head slightly and deepened the kiss. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin finally pulled away, seeming satisfied for the time being, "Well, you've managed to out yourself a good chunk of money, I'll leave it up to you. Another game, or should I cash in now?" He asked, torn between wanting to make Chason wait, letting him dread it, and wanting to give in to his own desires. Rather than go through the trouble of deciding, it was easier to just let Chason choose.

• He didn't know why the other man was giving him another chance, but he pondered whether or not he should take the opportunity. " You shouldn't hold back. I made a promise. " he murmured, not wanting to go back against his oath as an honorary man. Pride and a code of conduct was most important for him. Carefully, he separated his arms from the other's body and started unzipping his jacket, peeling it off of his shoulders. Then, he squirmed, and popped his shirt over his head, shaking his hair free. When he was clearly top naked, he leaned forward and planted a kiss on Jin's neck, moving those liplocks sideways over the other's Adam's apple. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"There's little honor in my line of work." He reminded, his hands sliding over Chason's bare chest as he felt the other's lips on his neck. "Mmm, so... are you being honorable..." He asked, "Or eager?" He turned and pushed Chason back on the bed, kneeling over him. "I'll tell you what..." He said slowly, his lips moving against Chason's neck as he leaned down. "You make this good, and I'll round it off at $3,000." He said, giving him a chance to make up what he'd lost, and ensuring that Chason kept up with him.

• " I guess it's a combination of both, " he arrogantly responded with a smirk, landing with a comfortable 'oof' on his back as he was thrown onto the sheets. " Sounds promising, " he added in with a soft purr, arching his back slightly to demonstrate that he was somewhat excited, too. Chason's right hand moved to slyly smooth its way up the other's arm, then stopped on the corresponding shoulder, perching there while the other limb moved behind Jin's neck to pull him down for a short kiss. Seductively, he withdrew, then situated himself a bit more conveniently on the bed, spreading his legs carefully as if this wasn't his first time opening them for anyone. He swallowed, then grinned, " Play with me ~ " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"I fully intend to." He said as he pulled the bottle of lube from the night stand so it was handy. He pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside, then leaned over Chason with a lustful grin as he slid a hand up the younger man's inner thigh and over his groin. He continues up over Chason's stomach and chest ad he leaned forward and trailed kisses down the man's neck, his other hand moving to undo Chason's fly.

• He was pretending to adore the types of touches he was receiving from this other man. A man who had accepted him as some sort of a payback for his father's debt. A sick man who liked to toy with his virginity with simple games. A man. As if he didn't feel flustered enough, Jin was causing him to tremble. He wouldn't make it out with his purity and dignity no matter what. Chason bit his lower lip harshly and suppressed a moan, his mind flying into panic mode once he felt the other's fingers fiddling with his zipper. " A-Are you going to keep your clothes on ? " he asked, almost out of breath. Even though it was a ridiculous thought, it made more than simple sense for the 'master' to keep his pride on and mess around with his naked subject ... Well, fuck himself for suggesting that. It was advantageous in both ways.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

(He already took his shirt off btw)

"I dunno yet... I might. Would it bother you?" Jin asked, watching Chason start to lose his confident front. He left the fly open, his hands sliding up the other's smooth stomach and chest. "Relax and enjoy it..." He coaxed, stealing another kiss as his fingers ventured under the fabric of Chason's jeans, feeling over his length. "It hurts less if you relax, and I promise, by the end, if you do well, you'll be satisfied."

• " It doesn't matter, " he huffed, his face slightly tinged with embarrassment, " You wouldn't stop either way. " Chason, still a bit determined to get the upper hand in the situation, harshly bit his lower lip and allowed the other man to continue his gentle ministrations. His touches obviously felt unfamiliar, but he couldn't help but be aroused by it. It was almost like indulging himself in the sins he shouldn't enjoy- to pick the forbidden fruit and bite out of it. Chason grunted, then slightly arched his back into a slender upside-down 'U', wishing that he didn't have to touch him there so sensually. " It doesn't hurt, " he breathed hotly, " It won't. " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"But if you had a preference, I might indulge it." He said as he slid the fabric down and off. "Nn, that's better." He said as he slid forward, his chest moving against Chason's as he pressed his lips to the younger man's in a passionate kiss, his hand busy on Chason's length. Normally he wouldn't be so gentle, but for the first time, it was more the mental break down he was looking for. He wanted to leave Chason confused, he wanted to pleasure hi, and of course, he wanted to get of too.. but more than anything, he wanted Chason to -want- it.

• He wasn't experienced enough to know where to feel on the other man's body to pleasure him, but he was quick to study off of the touches he was receiving. As Jin leaned over him, he shuddered, then let out a surprised squeak of sorts as the kiss caught him off guard. At first, he pressed his lips together and pretended to hate it, but gradually, they unsealed, and he was writhing against the kiss, wanting more. One arm wrapped around the other's neck, then his free hand moved down to hook a finger in a belt loop of Jin's jeans, silently asking for it to come off. Clothing was unnecessary. Chason groaned, then found himself blushing madly because he was being groped and stroked by a man, but it all felt so damn good ... He bucked his hips forward, then feebly whined, a slight and thick swear escaping his lips at the same time.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin thought about reminding him that he shouldn't resist when good behavior was earning him money, but watching Chason struggle with himself was just too much fun. "You seem pretty happy, you sure you're straight?" He asked quietly, wanting to plant the seed of doubt in the poor kid's head. He moved back for just a moment to slid off what remained of his clothing. He moved over Chason again, the passionate kisses more intense than before and his hand moving quickly around Chason's length, wanting to get him to the point that every touch would send him into a frenzy. His own length was already aroused from the writhing figure under him, but he waited patiently. After all, for his first time, Chason needed to see how good it could be. He'd have his own fun later. He grabbed the lube from the drawer and spread a bit of the goop over his fingers as he sat up again, looking down at his partner before pressing his index finger against the puckered pink entrance with a sly smile, waiting for his reaction before actually sliding the long digit in.

• As if Jin wasn't physically torturing him enough, he was mentally exhausting him, too. Still flustered over the idea of being completely naked under a man, he tried to block out reality by squeezing his eyes shut, only to no avail. " Sh-Shut up ... It's only a ... n-natural reaction ... " he protested, one arm still clinging onto the other's neck for support. " You think I'd do this again once I'm free ? " he asked, his voice slightly husky as they separated their heated kiss. He wanted to close his legs when the stroking continued, but when Jin spread them apart to reach his virgin hole, he gritted his teeth and growled. He saw the other man squeezing the lube onto his finger as he sat up and tore away from his hold, but he wasn't prepared enough to feel it coming until his finger was sliding in. Then, Chason violently arched his back and cursed, his ring of muscles tensing and tightening. He rolled his head back and moaned. " Sh-Shit ... " he snarled, " Y-You f-fucking ... " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom