Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☇ さくら THE LARGEST DEBT TO BE PAID x obscene x mina x

It didn't take much of that perfect treatment before he was letting out low moans. He gripped Chason's hair as he finally reached his peak, a minute too soon to win, and pulled him in as he unloaded in the younger man's mouth with a low groan. Finally, panting, he slid out, one hand still holding the gun as he let Chason fall back. It took him a second to compose himself before fixing his clothes, gun still in hand. "Well then, you win." He said as he pulled the trigger, the gun aimed squarely at Chason's forehead, firing a blank. He laughed as he headed for the door, "I'm gone, as promised, sleep well kiddo." He said with a wide grin.

• Telling from the other's manly groans and boyish moans, he knew that he was nearing his release. Squeezing his eyes shut, he forced himself to cooperate for a few more seconds, just giving him enough time to wait until the other man did most of the moving by pulling his head in. He nearly gagged, but kept his throat open for the other's penetrating member, whining as Jin's hot seed spilled in his mouth, a bridge of the musky white cum separating his lips from the other's length as he pulled out. Chason's shoulders fell limp, and he held his jaw a bit open, allowing for the cum to drip from the corner of his lips. He felt accomplished, but at the same time, totally ashamed. He was too zoned out to know what happened next, but when the empty bullet tapped his forehead and fell to the ground, he stared at it, still dazed.

That night, he was so exhausted from the day's events that he only pulled on his pants and a jacket, forcing himself to swallow most of the other's cum, if not spit the rest out. He slept soundly on the ground instead of the bed, using no more strength to roll up and madly scratch at the floor in pity for himself. How could he have fallen for that trick ? It took a few hours to lull himself to sleep, but he did, anyways.

At least he was five hundred dollars close to breaking himself free of this prison. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

The next morning Jin lightly pushed the door open, a tray of food in hand. He set the tray on the bed and knelt next to Chason, feeling the slightest pang of guilt. He was dressed more casually today in black slacks and a long sleeved white shirt, his hair still damp from his shower. "Chason... hey... wake up..." He said as he gently shook the sleeping figure. He wouldn't ask anything of him yet, it was too early in the day for that. "Breakfast time kiddo, get up." He said, tapping the tray lightly. He'd gotten food to go at a fairly nice breakfast joint, and the tray had been neatly set up with pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a cup of hot coffee along with a cup of juice.

He stepped back, setting a stack of neatly folded clothes on the nightstand. "I figured you might want something clean to wear, they're your size, although a little plain." He said, keeping an eye on Chason.

• He didn't want to be woken up, but without choice, he stirred from his slumber, cracking open his eyelids carefully. When his peripheral vision took in Jin's existence, a frown or a scowl of sorts creased across his lips. Did he really need to bother him in the morning, too ? The teenager fidgeted on the floor, scraping his ruined fingernails on the floor. " What do you want now ? " he asked, huffing as he slowly sat up. He was truthfully expecting a kick or something equally cruel to start his day horribly, but instead, the man set up breakfast for him. He eyed it suspiciously. It probably had some sort of an aphrodisiac or a sleeping drug in it, right ? He glanced at the man warily, standing up with wobbly legs. His head was swimming with the putrid thoughts from yesterday that he wanted to erase.

Steering clear from the other man's way, he walked over to the tray, then stared up at Jin again, tilting his head slightly in a curious manner, " ... Why're you doing this ? Why don't you continue being the ass you were yesterday ? " He picked up the glass of orange juice anyways, sipping from it to quell his ravenous and grumbling stomach. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"I haven't done anything to it." He said in response to the skeptical look. "Did you think I'd let you starve?" He took a seat on the bed, just out of arms reach. "I got what I wanted from you last night, and at the moment I'm content, there really isn't any reason to be an ass." he said with a small shrug. "Although if you prefer me like that, that can be arranged. Go on, eat up. When you're done you can take a shower if you want, and tonight, whatever we do, at least end up on the bed before you crash hn? You'll make yourself ill sleeping like that. Not that I really care how you sleep, but if you're going to properly pay off that debt you've got to have stamina."

• Still refusing to trust the other man, he only took a few hesitant sips of the juice, staring down at the other breakfast choices skeptically. Zipping his jacket up halfway to conceal his bare torso underneath, he flung the hood of it over his messy 'sex hair', blinking once or twice before he responded, " You're the last person I'd want motherly advice from, mister. I'd prefer you be like one person than confusing the fuck out of people by putting on two faces. " Chason picked up a fork from the tray and unenthusiastically poked at the cooled pancakes, feeding a piece of it to himself. A shower sounded nice at this point. But whatever was planned out for that evening wasn't. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin shrugged, "I am who I am and I do what I want. You'll get used to it. Finish eating, I'm not just here to look pretty, I've got some news you aren't going to like." He said, the last part holding a grave tone.

((Geh, sorry so short! ;3; ))

• " Of course. Like I'd eat faster with you nagging on me. " he scoffed, placing the cup and fork down on the tray. He was hungry before, but he wasn't up for eating anymore. The other man ruined his appetite, so to say. He'd already gone through the worst, so Chason assumed that there wasn't anything else hellish for him to hear beyond this point. " Well, say it, " he murmured, finally settling his nerves to sit a few feet away from the other man on the edge of the bed.

( It's okays ! ) [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"Well... with him owing such a huge debt and all, we've been keeping a close eye on your father's finances." He said carefully. "Sari let me know this morning, not even an hour after you were picked up your father bought himself a new car." He said in a calm tone. "I don't think he intends to pay off his debt with anything monetary, I think he's expecting you to cover it in full. I can bring you the paperwork if you don't believe me."

• Honestly, he knew that his father was a greedy man and that was why his parents were divorced. His mother didn't like his dad spending all of their money on useless and materialistic items like cars and acres of golf courses. But when his only son was on the line, would he even dare to purchase something else ? It didn't make sense ! His trust on the old man deteriorated with each passing second, and Chason closed his eyes, calmly drawing out a shaky breath to contain himself. " I'll cover it in full. I just want to get the fuck out. " he murmured, hiding his face in his hands as he propped his elbows on his knees.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"I don't like men that count on others to cover their debts, so I'm going to make you an offer that will let you buy your own freedom. For every night you satisfy me, in any way, I'll put $500 out of my pocket towards the debt. Beyond that, we can gamble if you'd like, and I'll give you other opportunities to earn money. Your father is still borrowing from us, but I'm setting the portion of debt your covering at what he previously owed. You're already doing more than enough for him, I won't take you as payment for anything further. I only accepted the deal to begin with because he made himself sound so desperate, but clearly that's not the case." He reached over to run a hand through Chason's hair, pushing the hood down. "I should just send you back, let him pay off the debt in full. You don't belong here... Then again, it looks like you don't belong with him either."

• He didn't mind it too much when Jin pushed his hood back to fall on his back, but merely tipped his head up from his palms to whine in disapproval. He hated looking like a mess. And without personal maids to tamper with and beautify his hair and face, he felt self-conscious. It didn't seem as if the other man cared, though. Strangely, he was being kind and even generous. He didn't like taking charity. He didn't like receiving pity. " I don't need your sympathy. " he huffed, grabbing the other's wrist in mid-air. He didn't cast it away, though, but carefully pulled it away from his hair, dropping it once he loosened his fingers from it. " I've always fed myself lies to believe that he really ... was my father. " he trailed off, " I never thought he was useful, anyways. " Putting on a whole different facial expression, he glanced at the man sitting adjacent to him, drumming his fingers on his knees as if making a deal like a real businessman, " Five hundred ? ... How about five thousand for my virginity ? I'm willing to haggle. " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"You value yourself at more than your worth. I lead a whole damned gang, do you thing a virgin is really so hard to come by?" He asked with an amused smile. "$3,000, because I'm just that generous, and $500 for every time after. Between that, and chores, and assuming you get lucky in a bit of gambling, you could be out of here in just a few months." He leaned forward, gripping Chason's hand painfully, "And I'm doing you a favor here, you'd do well to be respectful. Unless you'd rather I just tied you to the bed and got my money's worth that way, for the two years your father promised."

• " True, " Chason winced, not bothering to struggle in the other's death grip, " I suppose you could pick up all the rats you want from the streets, but when will you be able to fuck a pedigree ? " He spoke fluently now without a hint of fear. Maybe he was scared, but he was doing well with hiding it. He was willing to give up his virginity to a man now, and he just realized the night before that he would have to burn his pride as the son of a wealthy man if he were to crawl out of there as soon as possible. " The sensation's different, I hear. " he grimaced, grinning at the end of his witty remark. " Plus, I moan like a god. " he bragged, advertising himself for the time being. Putting his conscience in dormant mode, he leaned forward and lightly kissed the other's hand, even going as far to lick the index finger that was tightened around his own, silently begging for release.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"You think your father's the only rich man out there with a debt to me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "We'll compromise at $4k, and only because I like seeing such a stuck up brat trying to advertise himself. You've got some guts, I'll give you that. But bear in mind, if I'm paying four thousand, I plan to get four thousand's worth." He said with a cruel grin. "Now hurry up if you want that shower, Sari will be getting impatiant with me."

• " He might not be the only one, but he may be the only father to a son like me. " he boasted until the end until Jin felt as if he would gag from his bragging. It sort of worked, he guessed. Now, the other man wanted nothing to do with him for right now. With an accomplished grin, he settled with the four thousand and decided that he could manipulate this mighty gang leader if he pressed the right buttons in the future. He wasn't insulted too badly by Jin calling him a stuck-up brat. He heard that numerous times before. It was sort of a stereotypical title for all wealthy kids in general. " Of course. I won't be giving my maximum effort, of course, as you did turn down my 5k deal, " he murmured, unzipping his jacket to prepare for that shower as he was asked to do. Slipping them off, he stood from the bed and stripped down fully, ruffling up his light black hair delicately before murmuring, " ... Where's the restroom ? "

( I need to be heading off to sleep now ~ Good night ! )[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin moved behind him quietly, "If you don't make it good for me, I'll have to resort to other ways of keeping things interesting." He warned, "You nearly pissed yourself when I fired that blank, imagine if I used a truly loaded gun? Then again, if I get too bored with you I can leave you to the underlings. You don't mind a group do you?" He asked in a frighteningly sweet tone as his hands moved over the exposed skin. "Don't test me Chason, especially when I'm being generous. I like games, you like money. If you want more cash and less time, gamble with me." He moved to the door. "Down the hall to your right, the door will be locked after you, there's no window, so be sure to turn on the fan. You'll be leaving as nude as you go in, so don't bother trying to find measly weapons. The last captive that tried that buried a piece of the mirror in my arm." He paused, "So I buried a bullet in his skull."

• He dealt with enough of those empty threats to know that they were meaningless. His mother said it with more venom in her voice. But Chason hid his true fright of the other man and pretended to be unfazed, keeping a sturdy smirk on those lips as if it would never wash away with any strike. The teenager nearly hissed as the other man's fingers ghosted so sickly over his skin, a bit tempted to pull away with a face of obvious disgust. " Gambling. I'll be sure to take you up on that offer. Don't underestimate me, either. I might look vulnerable to you in your eyes, but without that gun, I can do so far as topping you when it comes to being in bed. " he scoffed, waving a hand dismissively in the air, " I wouldn't try something so stupid as that. Again, you underestimate me too much. " With that, he headed out of the room and into the hallway. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"Who says I won't have my gun?" He asked, laughing at the idea of the brat topping him. "You're standing naked in the middle of a gang headquarters with nothing to bargain with but your body, I'd say that's pretty vulnerable. Don't forget your position kiddo, it wouldn't be any trouble to wipe you off the map." He said as he followed closely, his gun idly in hand just in case. "Sari will probably be the one to lead you back to your room, don't give him any trouble." He said before shutting the door behind him. The bathroom was fairly small, and the mirror had been replaced with a cheap plastic one. Other than that, it was fairly typical.

• " Right, " Chason nodded, " How threatening you all sound with the weapons- I'd like to see you act so tough without them. " But before Jin confronted him again, he disappeared into the restroom, arrogantly slamming the door behind him. He chose not to show his fear so much, because his father had clearly advised for him to never let them get too full of themselves. Because once they gained total control over him, he had no way to manipulate his own body. When he held the doorknob that locked behind him, he slowly exhaled, bringing out the tremble in his voice that was held in for so long. He was sore from sleeping on the ground last night. A shower sounded just about heavenly. Maybe after that, he would be able to snap back into a coy form again. Climbing in, he started the water and began to bathe.

Afterward, as soon as he left the bathroom, Sari was waiting outside. Chason hurriedly wrapped a towel around his lanky waist and complained, asking for the other man to slow down so he could actually dry himself up. But he was hastily led into the cramped room anyways, and the raven-haired boy stumbled in, huffing as he was locked inside again. The breakfast tray was taken out, too. Lovely. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin had left a rubix cube on the nightstand for a means of entertainment, and left Chason on his own until late in the evening. Finally he returned, carrying a tray with two nice meals on it. "Had a fun day?" He asked cheerfully, setting the tray on the nightstand and taking one of the plates.

• While Jin was away, he kept himself occupied, dressing in the clean clothes that he was offered. But when the style of simplicity made him feel uncomfortable, he draped his jacket over his shoulders and slipped under the sheets of the bed, making himself as cozy as possible. Then, he played with the Rubix Cube for a couple of minutes. If he were to stay like this for a possible two years, that'd be insane. There was nothing to do ! It wasn't as if he was some puppy who was incapable of human abilities and could just about sit around without feeling bored at all. When his 'master' returned from wherever he had been, he perked up and stared at the trays he brought forth, setting the perfectly fixed toy on the nightstand. " I took a nap, " he lied, rubbing the back of his hands self-consciously, " You got any lotion here ? " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

He smiled at the completed cube, "In the drawer, next to the lube." He said as he quickly ate what he wanted of his meal and set the plate aside. "You really are a pampered brat aren't you." He said with a smirk. "I'll enjoy that soft skin tonight." He said with a sly grin, running a hand back through his hair. "Or maybe I'll make you wait, it's been a long day."

• He flinched as Jin mentioned lube, then reached over with a bit of a scoff, rummaging through the drawers for the lotion bottle. Only God would know who the other man used the lubricant on last. It was a repulsive thought to know that someone else might have been fucked on this very bed, and he was just next in line. " I've been meaning to ask earlier, " he murmured, completely ignoring the other's offensive comment about him being a pampered brat. He continued to squeeze an inch of the lotion on the back of his hand, then smeared it on his arms, then his neck, moving down to his collarbone, too. " But do you only like men ? " he asked, " ... Or do you just fuck anything that moves and has a heartbeat ? " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"I can swing either way, but I'm picky. You'll notice that bottle isn't open." He pointed out. "Why does it matter to you who I've been with, or how many?" He asked, his tone curious rather than defensive. "I don't make a habit of this." He said as he watched Chason rub the lotion into his skin.

Back
Top Bottom