Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

☇ さくら THE LARGEST DEBT TO BE PAID x obscene x mina x

"Ah ah..." He said in a sing-song tone. "You're supposed to be earning that extra $500, remember? If your a pain, I'll doc you further." He warned as he gently slid in a second finger against the spasming muscle, searching for the spot he knew was there. One probe at that and Chason would probably melt in his hands. "You say what you'd like, but you're the one moaning." He leaned down, lowering himself to Chason's hardened length. Normally he wouldn't lower himself to anyone, but this time, it seemed necessary. His tongue trailed from the base to the tip, teasing Chason as his fingers kept moving, kind enough to do some prepping and stretching. He wondered if Chason had any idea what a service that actually was, considering most in his position wouldn't bother, or rather, would enjoy the pained screams.

• Was it worth it to give up his virginity and pride for five hundred dollars ? It was sickening, but he'd soon learn that every penny earned was precious in terms of reaching his freedom faster. Sighing and biting down on his tongue, he knew he'd have to make the right sounds to please this sick perpetrator. But it wouldn't hurt to actually convey how much he was enjoying this, but Chason was afraid Jin might use that to his advantage later ... what the hell. He took a sharp inhale of breath as another finger was added, then he was moaning and whining, opening his plush lips to let through a boyish groan. " Nnnh ... ahhh- ... ah ! " he yelped, bucking upwards purely out of instinct when his prostate was pushed up against and his length was teased simultaneously. It was too much pleasure for him to bear. " P-Please ... " he begged for no reason at all, jerking his head to the side and smoothly rocking his well-formed pelvis in rhythm to the other man's otherwise gentle ministrations.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin was glad the teasing alone had been enough to get the reaction he wanted. He knew he'd be getting smart-ass comments if he actually did what he hinted at. However his hand took over, motions smoothed by the saliva, and his fingers scissored one last time before sliding out with a squelching sound. "Ready?" He asked, his voice a bit husky as he lined up, the tip of his impressive length pressing lightly against the hole as he gave Chason a word of warning, "Relax, it'll hurt less." and then pushed in.

• Later, as Jin promised, the scissoring and gentle fingering was becoming quite enjoyable. It still burned, but he was growing accustomed to it. As the other man's fingers slipped out, he felt somewhat relieved and was able to relax his tense thighs. But just as he was about to close them again, Jin aligned himself with his ass, and the next thing he knew, his virginity slipped away ... in a second. " Nnnhh'ahh ... h'ahh ... " he breathed hotly, rolling his head back as one hand gripped the sheets underneath him. His knuckles were flushing whiter, and his nipples were becoming erect while his cheeks were tinged pink with embarrassment. He was being stretched too much. It felt as if he'd rip apart. His hair messily strewn about and his eyes glossing over with newly formed tears, he calmed down as soon as he was told to, then whispered, " W-Wait ... d-don't move ... wait ... " He sounded scared more than anything. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin seemed slightly impatiant, but he waited, his hands sliding over Chason's chest both to calm him, and to occupy himself until Chason was ready. His fingers brushed against the freshly sensitized nubs, pinching them lightly, on the head of his erection in so far. "It's alright..." He assured, "It only hurts at first, and we'll take it easy. His hands slid down Chason's chest and stomach, then over his thighs. "Let me know when you're ready."

• It only took a few seconds for Chason's ass to situate itself nicely and comfortably on the other's member. He breathed slowly, then twitched as his nipples were teased, then sucked in air before murmuring, " I-I'm ready. " He didn't know why Jin was being so merciful all of a sudden, but he guessed it was because he sympathized for him a bit. Or maybe he really didn't want to break him so soon. When the pain subsided and turned into slight pleasure, Chason found himself slightly inching down on the sheets, slowly taking in a few centimeters of the other's shaft in him. He quietly moaned when it was halfway in, then waited for Jin to finish it off, gingerly opening his eyelids to reveal hazy and lust-fogged eyes.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin forced himself the rest of the way in with a heated moan of his own, giving a very full Chason a moment to relax before he started moving again. Slowly at first, then faster as the tight cavern stretched around him. Soon he had a steady rhythm, although his motions were a bit more rough. "You were right.... you do moan like a god..." He complimented, thoroughly enjoying himself and, more so, his partner.

• As the other's thrusting intensified and quickened, he harshly bit down on his lower lip and suppressed the moans that followed, if not making them sound a bit more kinkier. He breathed heavily, then situated himself a bit more comfortably on the sheets, now lounging if not a bit tense on the mattress, completely naked. A blush was creeping across his cheeks, but it soon vanished as he growled, even though it sounded more like a vicious purr, " Nh-nh ... nhhhh ~ " Soon, the pain was gone. It still burned, but it was incomparable to the immense pleasure he felt from sweating, writhing on the bed, and having himself so ... filled ... It was driving him insane. " F-Fuck me ... " he ruggedly begged, one corner of his lips tugging upwards into a demonic, yet exhausted smirk, " Harder ... Faster ... Deeper ... Fuck me, master ... God ... " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin grinned, that had been what he was looking for. With renewed vigor he lifted Chason's hips off the bed to allow him better access and thrusted into him with as much force as he could manage. "Mmm, that's what I want to hear... don't hold back now." He took careful aim for Chason's prostate again, "I want to hear you moan. Scream even." His own erection was throbbing as he watched the strong will crumble into lust driven wished as he satisfied Chason in a way no woman ever could.

• He couldn't see straight or clearly anymore. Stars were spinning behind his eyes, and he fought to regain consciousness. Jin was thrusting into him so mercilessly, and he swore he'd explode that very moment, until he forced himself to keep his orgasm in for just a bit longer ... He jerked his head to the side and nearly screamed as the other's consecutive rams continued, then he arched his back and moaned loud enough for eavesdroppers behind the door to hear clearly. As his sweet spot was being continually stroked, he panted and curled his toes and fingers, a newly formed tear dripping down the side of his face. He felt so overwhelmed with pleasure and pain that he was crying by the end of it all, snarling and yelling when Jin would thrust too deep or fast. " N-No more ... No more ... " he whispered, his voice already gone by the time he dug his fingers into the sheets around him, " I-It hurts ... " [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin knew it was cruel, but he couldn't help but enjoy the screams. He slowed down slightly, placing a kiss against Chason's cheek. He could taste the salt from his tears, "Sh, it's almost over, just relax." He said in a hushed tone, his hand moving to Chason's length to help make it better for him. After a few final deep thrusts he couldn't hold it back any longer. He gave a deep moan as he filled the younger man, stealing a kiss as he did.

• Chason winced as the other man's thrusting slowed. He could now feel his inner walls burning, but his thighs were tensing, forcing him to keep excited. The feeling of tremendous pleasure was pooling in his stomach, and he felt his orgasm nearing at lightspeed. He rolled his head back and released a string of profanity from his lips, his fists tightening at his sides as he felt every drop of the other's freshly spurted semen oozing into his tight ass. " F-Fuck ... " he sighed, keeping his lusty gaze elsewhere as the man kissed and stroked him. His mind was being washed. He felt his consciousness seeping away from him. He naturally came after he bucked into Jin's hand needily for the third or fourth time, then when his member was milked completely, he rested back against the sheets and groaned. He had 'sex hair' going on, and just every muscle of his body was relaxing now and sinking into the strewn blankets. He opened his chaste ocean blue eyes and stared into the face of his first partner, almost convinced that he didn't ... look too bad at all. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin was watching him carefully, a hazed smile over his lips. "Not so bad, hn?" He asked as he slid out, resting next to Chason, half on him. "You'll have the rest of the night to yourself, need anything? Pain killers? Water?" He offered, idly playing with Chason's hair.

• Even though he'd been fucked senseless, he felt emptiness. It was as though he wasn't satisfied yet. As Jin fondled his body and messed with his hair, he found himself thinking and contemplating whether or not to have at a second round. Now that he knew what an orgasm felt like, he wanted more of it. Chason had bit more stamina, and telling from the other man's voice and how chipper it sounded, he sounded like he was unfazed, too. " Nnghh ... " he grunted, moving himself up. He spread his wet thighs and straddled the other man's hip, using his fingers to reach back and press at his tight hole. " I want more ... " he whispered, rocking his ass against Jin's cock. " Give me more, please ~ " he seductively added, barely letting the tip enter before popping it back out again with a moan.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"Mm, I dunno.... It's late, and I have work tomorrow... Let me hear you beg for it." He insisted, his hand teasing Chason's length.

((Posts will get longer, sorry, was finishing a paper))

• Right now, he didn't care about his reputation or pride. He was already in a tough situation, anyways, so there was nothing wrong with breaking his morals for now to ensure a faster freedom. Besides, sex was becoming appealing- he now knew what the prostitutes lived off of besides their incomes. He shrugged his shoulders and arched his back, playing on a seductive, but flirtatiously playful expression on his face. Though he looked aroused, his eyes remained innocent. " Please give it all to me ~ stuff it all in my ass- mmmn ... " he sighed, stroking the other's cock with his full rear, " I want it, master- please fuck me- pound me ... "

( No worries ~ )[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

"If you want it..." He moved Chason over his length. "Take it." He said as he pushed himself in. Seeing Chason beg for it, wanting it so bad... he'd given in completely and Jin couldn't help but enjoy the sense of control that gave him. "I told you I'd have you begging for it..." He added, his hands moving to Chason's length.

• With a huff, Chason dipped his head back and opened his jaws to let through a throaty moan as his ass was getting filled with every inch of his partner's length. " A-Ahhh ... " he sighed, squeezing his eyes shut and leaning his cheek against one of his bare shoulders. He opened one eye, then shook away the stray and wily strands of hair from his eyes, groaning. He meowed, then arched his back, a natural curve coming along his femininely slim hips as he moved his pelvis in seductive rocking motions. Chason bounced on the object of his pleasure, too, then sucked in his breath as his twitching member was touched once more. " Please cum in me- ... until it all drips out and down my legs ... fuck me ... " he whispered, his ass lightly wagging as if it was just eagerly waiting to be groped and squeezed.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin slid out almost all the way before forcing himself back in, his hands sliding over Chason's ass, unwilling to deny it's seeming eagerness. "Mmm, you first." He said teasingly, one hand moving to grip his partner's waist, the other moving back to Chason's length as he pushed in again and again, aiming for Chason's prostate. He could already feel himself getting closer, he'd never had a partner so completely... perfect. Between soft moans and moewls, along with the seductive motions... Jin was lost in the younger man.

• Chason felt as if his entire body was going up in flames. Starting from his crotch, a rush of adrenaline swept through his body, causing him to intensely vocalize his moaning and groaning. His ass greedily slammed down on Jin's member, and when he would lift himself up, he hissed in pain. Their rhythm was perfect. Pretty soon, his fingers balled into tight fists on his partner's stomach, and his face loosened with lustful pleasure. " Nnnn ... yes ... " he meowed, letting his eyes flutter shut to enjoy the moment a bit more. Lost in his hazy state of ecstasy, he toyed with one of his erect nipples with a rolling motion of his fingertip, then suckled on his digit, imagining it to be a second member penetrating his hungry mouth. " A-Ahhh ~ ! " he yelped as his prostate was directly hit, and after a few more minutes of constant pleasure, he jerked foward and came a second time, releasing a bigger load than the first. It oozed down Jin's hand, and as his ass was tightening around the member still nestled in him, he slid up and down to please his partner and give him his own release. [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Jin watched him intently as he grew closer, hypnotized by Chason's actions. As the younger man finally came for the second time that night he gave a few final thrusts, forcing himself deep into the other. He offered Chason his cum covered fingers, wanting him to suck them clean as he released his heavy load deep in Chason's tight channel. He continued to pump his load into Chason, his breathing heavy and his heart pounding.

Back
Top Bottom