Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magician's Apprentice (Eyeshield22xDummieBlondie)

Ashlee nodded her head as a gesture of agreement to the old magician. Even if she did not want to accept, she knew everything Marcus told was true. She lowered her hands to her back and fixed the handcuffs back. Then again, she freed herself after some struggling acting. Ashlee practiced the trick and her presentation as much as possible while she was listening to Marcus. Her tits bounced and danced in her skimpy school skirt looking top. Every bounce was risking a wardrobe malfunction of her costume while the fake and sleazy tie moves between her tits.

“Maybe, I am overthinking things about that audition show, Sir. I guess I will let you take care of the show and tricks that we are going to perform while I am focusing more on practicing and improving myself until the show. and I think you are kinda right about the fact we both need that show, so it what it is...”

Ashlee kept practicing the handcuff move some more time before the old magician was ready for the new trick that he was going to teach to her. She could not make the trick perfected yet. However, her performance was pretty decent for a beginner and good enough to be performed in their upcoming audition.

After Ashlee was done with her practicing, “so we are going to start working on quick costume changes, Sir?” She asked the magician who was watching her while she was practicing.​

Last edited:
Marcus gave a nod of his head as he stole another perverted glance at the blond in front of him. He had a plan to corrupt the young woman even more, but he needed to get her more financially and emotionally dependent on him. “Yes, we can work on that, but I’m starting to see a problem with your performance. You don’t have enough confidence in yourself. If we can’t overcome that stage fright then we’ll have no chance at becoming a magician. You have the talent to learn, but you lack the confidence to perform,” Marcus said. He knew any threat to her dream would make Ashlee desperate to conquer it.

Now, the old man had to offer the young woman a lifeline. “I do know how we can get over your stage fright and shape you up to be the perfect assistant. We should do a photo shoot. We can start up an Instagram page for you, and we can work on perfecting your stage presence there and loosen you up. You’ll be comfortable in your costumes in no time at all,” Marcus said with a smile to her.

The last hour of practice was dominated by showing Ashlee how quick change worked with strong magnets and other costume tricks. The blond could get covered or stripped down in a few seconds now. He left Ashlee with homework to continue working on her clothing and make-up while he prepared the storage unit for the photoshoot.

--Two days later--

Marcus had a white backdrop and several powerful lights prepared. The risque outfits ready for her to try on, and the camera loaded with a fresh battery and empty SD card. He had everything to push Ashlee’s corruption to the next level.

Ashlee had pointed out that she already had an Instagram when Marcus suggested making an account for her. Then, she realized he was talking about making a new account for Ashlee’s stage persona, Désire. She nodded with her head to show her agreement. She had some doubts about making photoshoots. Especially, when she thought about the costumes that the old magician had been picking for her. However, Marcus was probably right about it and it would definitely help her to overcome her stage fright.

“I think, you are kinda right, Sir. Maybe, it may really help me to overcome my stage fright and stuff..” Ashlee agreed to him even if she had doubts about it.

Rest of the day Ashlee spent practicing quick change with Marcus. When they have finished the practice season with him she could do the trick pretty decently but there were still some things to improve. When the old magician decided they had done enough for the way, Ashlee walked behind the opaque screen to change back into her gray and white summer dress and three inches sandals. She was still not aware of the fact that she was putting another silhouette show for the old magician or cameras that recording every detail as she changes her clothes.

The following two days, Ashlee attended her classes. However, she spent most of her free time on the internet, to learn more about how to properly apply makeup. She even spent fifty bucks and enrolled in an online makeup course. She kept practicing walking on those six inches high heels in her dorm while wearing two or three inches heels to her classes. Her feet were hurting like hell at night when she took those stripper heels off them, but she wasn’t finding walking around in them that much awkward anymore. Ashlee even thought about wearing them while she was going to the next practice season with Marcus. But, she instantly dismissed the idea when she thought about what people would think about her if she walks around in those heels like a thot.

----Practice Day----

Ashlee walked through the storage door. Her mind was full of fright, excitement, and doubts about the photoshoot the old magician wanted to do today. She was dressed in light blue ripped skinny jeans, a white top that shows off a few inches of her belly, along with a pair of black boots with two inches of heels. Ashlee also had some makeup on her pretty face, it was not too much, but also it was pretty obvious that she had spent some time putting it on. She saw that Marcus had already prepared everything for the photo shoot he told her they were going to have for the day.

“Oh, I didn’t think that we would go like this much professional for the photoshoot, Sir. I was thinking that you were going to snap some pics as we practice...”

Last edited:
The old stage magician smiled seeing Ashlee saunter into the storage room. He saw the young malleable woman continue bending herself to his suggestions and vision he had for her. Marcus spent the last two sessions tearing down the blond, and now he needed to build her back up. He admired her physique before resting the camera around his neck. “I’ve decided we needed to take a break from practicing tricks. We need to work on your stage presence and developing your persona this photoshoot will help with that. It’ll generate buzz for any performances we have in the future, and we can develop content,” he said gesturing to a table laid out with costumes and curiously a set of flesh-colored latex patches.

“You look good with the make-up on Ashlee.” His eyes whipped down to her sandals. “But, I’ve noticed you still aren’t wearing the high-heels like I asked you to. It doesn’t matter though today. I have costumes and lingerie laid out for you to wear for the camera. The pasties there are there to provide a measure of privacy if you want it,” Marcus explained gesturing to the clothes and latex.

“You can go ahead and pick something out and change for me. I’m thinking maybe a lacy one-piece,” Marcus said turning around. He looked down at his camera and began fiddling with the buttons, dials, and scope lens while the blond got changed.

Ashlee glad that the old magician praised her for the first time. Maybe it wasn't about her performances or the tricks he was trying to teach her but how she looked better with her makeup on. She thought it was still something. She slowly tapped on her bag when Marcus mentioned the high heels “I do practice them at my dorm mostly, Sir. But I thought like it would be a little weird to walk on the streets in them... they do look a little too sleazy maybe, Sir...”

When Ashlee was looking at the outfits Marcus had picked for her, she saw that most of them much lewder than the costume he made her wear before. She tried to choose the most modest one of them and walked back of the opaque screen to change her clothes. Ashlee also didn't forget to take the high heels old magician gave her for practice and put them on too before walking out of the screen.

Marcus had snapped a few pictures of Ashlee as she poorly and shyly tried to pose for his camera. However, after a few pictures, the old magician was chuckling his head. "this combination doesn't fit the persona, we want. İt is, it is too conservative" Ashlee couldn't understand what he meant with the conservative. She was basically in one-piece underwear as she was posing for him and he was thinking this was conservative? While Ashlee was trying to understand what the old magician was thinking, Marcus continued “Okay, let's try again with these, Ashlee...”

Ashlee looked at the clothing pieces Marcus gave her. there was only a black thong, a pair of silly-looking stockings, and a pair of cross-shaped black pasties. She raised her face to look at Marcus to question the outfit he suggested. “Like, this is basically just a..., thong?” she asked but when the old magician just asked her to give it a try. Ashlee walked back to behind the opaque screen defeatedly. She removed her one-piece costume and put the thong and the stocking on her legs then wore the high heels again. She felt so uneasy since she was just in skimpy panties and Marcus wanted to take pictures of her like that, and if that not enough, he was planning to post them online to Instagram.

Ashlee carefully stuck the pasties on her nipples and made sure that they were also cover her ordeals. When she checked herself out on the nearby mirror, she closed her mouth with her hand with shock. On those black pasties, it was written *Fuck Me* “Gosh! Marcus! I cannot put those pasties on! Do you have any others?” She yelled out from the back of the screen to the old magician with surprise and shame in her voice. Then Ashlee removed the pasties off her tits immediately without spending one more second in them.​

Last edited:
He felt giddiness rising from his stomach seeing Ashlee easily accept his suggestions. The old magician wily praised her, but he pretended to be unsatisfied with the resulting pictures. It prompted him to ask the young blond to change up her attire and try something new. He kept a smile from blossoming on his face seeing Ashlee agree and walk behind the screen. Marcus looked down at his camera but against his will, a smile crept over his face.

He heard Ashlee’s condemnation. “Well, I’ve got a few others you can wear if you don’t want to wear the fuck me pasties,” Marcus said moving over to a folding table with several X-shaped pasties. He picked up a pair that said, “Cum play with me.” His smile turned lecherous as he marched the pasties back to Ashlee and her naked body. He let his green eyes rove across the curves of her body. Carnal thoughts and desire began forming in the back of his mind how the blond would look swinging around on a pole or grinding against his crotch. Those lewd thoughts caused his cock to harden before with great reluctance he took his eyes off her magnificent breasts and met her gaze.

“I got another pair for you that should work nicely,” he said stepping up and placing both pasties on her breasts. Marcus pretended to work professionally, but his fingers did linger on her pert full breasts a few moments longer than necessary. He pasted on the pasties before giving an approving nod of his head. “Yes, those will look nice on you,” he muttered to himself.

“I know you feel uncomfortable with wearing next to nothing, but I want to remind you Magda wore next to nothing. You saw it in the scrapbook. She teased and titillated the men and women who watched her shows. You’ve been working hard on the fundamentals, but you still need to develop that same persona. The studio shoot is meant to give you a space to develop your sexy alter-ego, but I want you to start developing that outside of our practice sessions and photo shoots. You need to start wearing those high-heels outside of your dorm room and really start owning them,” Marcus pontificated, hoping to rouse her spirits and embrace his lewd vision for her.

He stepped out of her way. His jade eyes glued to her pear-shaped ass before he pulled his hand back and smacked it. He loved feeling the bounce of Ashlee’s shapely ass. Marcus grinned at the startled blond. “Let’s do this Deserie.”

Ashlee was so surprised to say anything when the old magician walked behind the opaque screen with a new pair of pasties in his hand. She has just had a thong and her high heels on her. However, Marcus casually walked over to her and placed the pasties over her nipples. She opened and closed her mouth a few times to say something, but the words just couldn’t come out of her lips even while the old magician took his time to grope her tits as he placed the pasties on her. Ashlee was thinking about how everything had turned out this way. She was not signed up for dressing up like a sex-doll for Marcus’s camera to get photographed, she wanted to learn and be a magician like him. However, after two weeks of practicing with him, she had ended up in front of the old magician wearing next to nothing other than two little pasties covering her nipples and one of the tiniest thongs she had ever seen.

She hesitated for a second to walk out of the screen cover, and in that second, a rough smack landed on her shapely ass cheek. The sound of the slap Marcus gave to Ashlee's ass was echoed in the storage room they were using for their practices. Ashlee had already started to get used to getting playful slaps on her ass by the old magician here and there especially, during practicing. However, they were always out of blue and at unexpected times. Moreover, this time was much harder than any previous ones and made Ashlee jump up as a cute little “Ouch…” escaped from her puffy lips. The jump made her tits bounce playfully. Ashlee looked back to the old magician over her shoulder to protest about how rough the ass smack he just gave her as the red handprint giving her ass a little after burning. Bust she saw that Marcus was too excited about the photo-shoot and she was afraid if she spent a few more seconds without going out he could give her another one. Ashlee walked as fast as she could over those six inches stripper-high heels.

They restarted the photo-shoot season. Ashlee started to give some cute poses for Marcus’s camera. However, after a few minutes, her poses turned into more alluring ones with the old magician’s lead. As they continued, his requests had turned into more, and more sensual poses until her poses evolved into pure lewdness. Ashlee felt so humiliated with the past pose Marcus requested. She was on her fours in front of him, she was looking up to his camera while her mouth was wide open and her tongue was out like a lapping dog. Marcus had taken various snaps of her in that pose as Ashlee's mind was rushing to find an answer to why did she ever agree with this photo-shoot idea. However, the only thing she could think about right now, was how wanton she would be looking like in this pose, especially from Marcus’s point of view. Her cheeks turned red as she realized that she would look like a slut who was waiting for a dick in her mouth or a facial from a guy who was about to finish. She could hold the pose for just a few more snaps that she covered her face with shame.

“Like, I think that is totally so much and stuff, Sir…” Ashlee protested with an ashamed and weak voice.​

Last edited:
Marcus snapped each picture with gusto and confidence in his stride. He had the young naive blond right in his hand almost naked and showing her body in wanton and slutty ways. He saw her anxiety and humiliation on her face, and it excited him, even more, to see her like that. The old Magician needed to continue hitting her and binding her further to him. Ashlee’s feminism presented the perfect means to attack her confidence and knowledge while continuing her corruption and isolation.

He pretended to review the photos when Ashlee goose-stepped up to him. Marcus let out an exaggerated sigh before rounding to face her. His eyes locked with hers and he did not attempt to look at her chest. “Look, I get you’re uncomfortable with showing off your body, but the pictures came out great once we brought you out of your shell and got you striking poses for the camera. I do like your vocal tics. It really develops your personality on stage.” He showed her one of the more sensual ones that showed off the alluring blond’s physique. “But, we got to talk about this degrading attitude towards women in the sex industry. You’re perpetuating the patriarchy and bigotry against sex workers with this unhealthy puritanical attitude you have towards all things sexual. Magda never scoffed or huffed at sinking to her knees and posing for the camera. She knew every many wanted her,” Marcus continued. He left the nearly naked blond and came back with a pin-up poster of Magda in nearly an identical pose.

“This attitude and notions you have about this are hindering your ability to perform. I can see we need to make a serious effort to illuminate how your current line of thinking is holding women back and subjugating them and you to the patriarchy. We’ll first start with me coming over to your dorms, so I can see what kind of outfits you're wearing and help you develop and live in the person to embody Magda more thoroughly,” he explained.

Marcus gave no one iota about feminism and feminist theories, but the wily Magician brushed up on them just in case he had to debate with Ashlee using her jargon and thought against her. A cursory reading gave him just enough knowledge to seem knowledgeable combined with the verbal attacks to create an illusion of knowledge. His smoke and mirror conversation should give him more time to wear down and corrupt the blond to his way of thinking. Insidious gears turned in the mind of the Magician of his next steps he would take over the coming days and weeks.

Ashlee listened to the old magician while he was mansplaining her about how her stage persona shall more open-minded for patriarchy. She stood by him while they were reviewing the pictures he had taken. She was still wearing the costume that Marcus had picked for the photoshoot. Which was only a black thong, a pair of silly-looking stockings, a pair of cross-shaped black pasties, and a pair of six inches strippers heels. When the old magician was done with reviewing and explaining things both about the pictures and how Magda utilized sexuality as a part of her shows, Ashlee realized she was still dressed like a cute silly sex doll. She nodded to Marcus, and said: “I will think about those.”

Ashlee walked behind the opaque screen and changed back into her casual clothes. Once again, She was dressed in light blue ripped skinny jeans, a white top that shows off a few inches of her belly which she was wearing when she came to Marcus’s storage. However, this time instead of putting on her black boots, Ashlee followed the old magician’s suggestion and kept the inches high heels on her feet.

The blonde walked toward Marcus. Her heels kept clicking on the hard floor of the storage, where they were using as their practice studio. “I have already made some changes to my wardrobe, but it seems you think it is not enough at all. I have some money saved from our last show, and there is a shopping district close by so if you fancy giving me a hand maybe we can do a little shopping together, what do you think? Do you have time for it?” Ashlee felt a little bit nervous. The old magician had a little slutty taste when it came to picking up stage costumes, and she was not sure if it was a good idea to go shopping with him. However, he had a habit of criticizing how she was dressing. And Ashlee figured that if they were shopping together, it should at least help her get away from at least some of the old magician's critics.

After a short ride with Marcus’ red Toyota pick-up, the old magician pulled his car into the first space when they reached their destination. The shopping district was not one of the favorite shopping destinations of the city. Mostly, low to mid-quality stores were there. Some boutiques were focusing on exotic dancers and women in the entertainment business as their customers. A few of those boutiques were also selling adult entertainment toys and equipment. "So, where do you think we should begin, Marcus?" Ashlee briefly looking around to if there is any shop that would pick her attention.​

Last edited:
Marcus was glad to hear Ashlee starting to accept some of his thinking with regards to the patriarchy. He could control her more easily if she accepted his judgment and advice. It was another step towards his control over Ashlee and finally getting out of the death spiral his career had been in.

The old magician took the opportunity and let his blue hues rest on Ashlee’s perfectly rounded ass that swayed and jiggled tantalizingly seductive ways. He felt the first stirrings of his loins as Ashlee stepped behind the screen he’d set up after the shoot. Marcus felt his mind racing with a thousand lewd thoughts and ideas that all involved Ashlee.

He busied himself taking out the SD cards and pocketing them for editing later for an Only Fans account that he started days ago. His head bobbed in agreement before turning to face her. “Yeah, you’re making splendid progress, but I can still see the hesitancy and the IT factor in your movements. You don’t process the confidence or surety to be up on stage and be a magician’s assistant. But, lucky for you I know how to nurture that in you,” Marcus said. He intended to continue shaping Ashlee into his perfect meal ticket and bimbo.

When they finally arrived at the shopping district, Marcus knew where he wanted to take his blond companion first. “Don’t worry about your pretty blond head, Ashlee. I’ve got everything figured out,” he affirmed while wrapping an arm around the blond’s slim waist. His palm rested on her buttocks. “Let’s start with the high-end boutiques,” Marcus affirmed.

He gave Ashlee’s buttocks a gentle squeeze as he led his new assistant into one of the stripper boutiques. The place was bathed in pink pastels and neon glow. A satisfied smile grew on his face seeing all of the risque costumes and casual clothes displayed around them. “Let’s start here shall we,” Marcus asked her jovially.

Ashlee had a little used to the old magician getting so intimate with her while they were practicing in his storage. However, she was not expecting him to continue in such a way in public. Ashlee moved a little as Marcus warped his arm around her waist. When he carried away and squeezed her ass, she jumped a little cutely with a surprised face. “Marcus, what are you doing?” Ashlee gasped as she took a step away from the old magician while he led them into one of the shops.

As they walked into the boutique Ashlee glanced over the place quickly. The place was heavy dominated with pastel pink and neon glows as well as big mirrors all over. Every piece of equipment was too risqué for daily usage or too sexy for her taste. In the first looks, nothing caught her eyes that she would want to buy from here. However, she would also never come to such a boutique to buy anything if she was shopping alone. So Ashlee decided to give the place a chance.

Ashlee walked past between racks of clothes and costumes with Marcus. This time she was looking at pieces on display more carefully. There were not so many people in the store. Only one girl was there beside Ashlee and Marcus. And the girl already was walking out of the boutique with a few bags hanged on her arm.

Ashlee picked the most casual clothes she could find in the store. Those were a pair of hot pants which she was sure not going to cover much, and a crop top that was not looking like something she should be wearing to clubbing. She raised them toward the old magician to get his opinion on them. "What do you think on these, Marcus?"

Last edited:
“We’re going to be in close contact with each other when doing our performance,” Marcus said dismissively. His attention turned to the racks of clothes and occasionally sorted through them. The old magician turned to look at the modest clothes Ashlee selected, and his lips turned down into a frown. He shook his head. “No, you’re still picking out clothes my grandma would wear,” he dismissed before taking the two offer pieces and set them back on the rack.

“You need something that’ll push you out of your comfort zone and help you develop that sultry personality you’ve been lacking,” Marcus explained. The wily magician held up a skinnier version of the hotpants and a crop top that barely covered Ashley's generous breasts. “We need something that says you're going out clubbing every single day, a hot girl summer if you will,” he continued to himself as he handed off the pair to her. “You need to encourage and bask in the male gaze to get over your hesitation you’ve had ever since we started our training. It’s because of your half-baked second-wave feminist ideals, but I know you’re a smart girl Ashlee. Those outdated gender ideas have no weight to such a liberated mind like yourself,” he cajoled.

He continued sorting through the racks before his eyes rested on the blond once again. “Any more outfits in mind?”

Three months passed since their chance meeting, and the old magician's claws had sunken in deeper. Ashlee's entire wardrobe had changed to be more revealing and risque while magician sexy trinkets infiltrated her dorm room. His assistant barely passed her introductory classes as Marcus took up more and more of her time with lingerie photoshoots, videos, and pole dancing classes. He also controlled her financially with money from the hidden Onlyfans and Instagram accounts he controlled. Marcus only needed to take the last few steps before he fully controlled Ashlee's life and made a move on her.

Marcus pulled up in a 2015 Toyota Prius a step up from his beat-up truck that was only held together with thoughts and prayers. He fished his smartphone out before scoring a quick look at a few passing college coeds. Their hips swaying back and forth brought images of Ashlee's round perky ass, and the desire to grope it. It brought a surge of testosterone and stirred his cock to life.

"Hey, I'm out here waiting for you, honey. I have everything we need to do for the next video. It's going to be magical, but hurry up," Marcus texted before leaning back in his seat and closing his eyes. Seductive images of Ashlee half-naked danced in his mind while he waited.

Ashlee was checking out her outfit in front of a mirror when she received the text from Marcus. She was looking like more of an eye candy than a freshman in college. In the past few months, nearly all of her wardrobe has been replaced with clothes they have bought with Marcus and almost all the new ones have been picked by the old magician. However, she admitted that the pole dancing classes were making wonders about tuning her already hot body. She has never had her body this hot before all those hard practices she had on the pole, plus she was getting better at pole dancing too. Ashlee was still not so sure about why Marcus was insisting that pole dancing is such a mandatory skill for his assistant to have.

Ashlee causally checked her phone and saw that Marcus was already in the parking lot and waiting for her downstairs. Once again, he managed to schedule their practices at the same time as one of her classes. She rolled her eyes back into her head while she was wondering when one of her professors will point her out and tell all of her classmates that "for example, look at Ms. Swallows, she looks like a prime example of what we are trying to explain humanity that women are not limited to be." Ashlee quickly dismissed the thoughts away from hearing had while she was thankful at least no one was aware of all those nasty poses Marcus was making her do in front of his camera. Of course, the poor girl was completely unaware neither her Onlyfans nor Instagram accounts. She quickly typed a reply to him with her fake nailed fingers "2 mins max."

She walked out of her dorm building on her 5 inches stilettoes and went to the magician's car. Every step of her was making her tuned booty swing seductively on her high heels while the white denim shorts barely covered her ass cheeks. Ashlee got in the passenger seat and greet Marcus "God, Marcus we need to re-schedule our practice days or at least hours. if not, I am going to fail my Gender studies 101 class too." However, She was pretty sure Marcus was going to explain to her how this is not possible while talking to her deep cleavage instead of her face.​

Last edited:
His eyes snapped open and the mental images flitting about his head became manifest when Ashlee stepped out of her dorm. Marcus saw every step threatening to pop the failing college student out of her top and bra. The sway of her hips pushed her ass out hypnotically and caught the attention of several frat boys as Ashlee swayed back and forth. He let his eyes sweep over her long toned thighs as she stepped into his car before they settled on her pushed-out breasts.

"Babe, your gender studies 101 class isn't going to pay your bills. I'm helping you out of the goddess of my heart because of your passion for magic. I'd appreciate less sass from you and more appreciation," Marcus quipped back before leaning in and patting her toned leg. His hand slid up her leg halfway before stopping and flashing Ashlee a smile. "I'm the one looking out for you and teaching you all of my secrets."

He pulled his hand back and started the car up. "I got a new sequence that I want to work on with you," Marcus lied. He didn't want Ashlee to know he planned on stripping her naked, handcuffing her, and edging her to near climax for his next financial boost. He pulled out of the parking lot and began driving through the campus and heading to his storage unit.

As Marcus parked the car near the old storage unit, where they are doing their usual magic practices, Ashlee was still thinking about what the old magician told her about paying the bills. She was wondering if she is going to skip most of her classes in college and most probably going to fail some of them, what was the reason for her to pay for college at all. And worst of all, Ashlee was nearly sure about the fact that she was going to fail at least three out of seven classes she was attending for the semester.

After Marcus unlocked the door, Ashlee walked into the storage. over the past months, the quality of the equipment and decorations have been improved. She was wondering if the magician had found a new source of income or something like that. However, Ashlee knew that Marcus has not gotten many jobs to cover the bills for what he was spending. God knows if she knew that they are making enough maybe she could have asked for a little extra money from him. they had spent so much during her wardrobe change over and nearly all of the money she received from her parent plus nearly maxed out one of her credit cards already.

Ashlee directly walked behind the screen and started to undress. She was not even checking the outfit picked for her by Marcus. She had already learned that even if she had objections to the costume of the day, the snake-tongued guy was finding a way to make her agree anyways. when she was finally fully naked other than the high heels she was wearing, Ashlee reached for the costume and find out it was only very tight pink and gray hipster panties. it seems, this time Marcus even bothered to give her nipple pasties. She was wondering how much more she will let Marcus degrade and objectify her with the excuse of "it is just for a stage persona".

When Ashlee was out of the screens cover, she sarcastically asked the old magician "Maybe I should not dress up for the stage this much conservatively... uh?"

Last edited:
Marcus stood behind the camera and twisted and turned dials for the optimal light conditions to illuminate his transforming bimbo blond. He smiled at Ashlee as she swayed out on her eight-inch heels and nearly wore nothing at all. "Oh, if you're wanting to wear something less concealing for those. I've got a pair of black lace G-strings that would fit you perfectly, but we can save that for another shoot. You've come out of your shell and embraced your stage persona. It's not about degrading or objectification but elevating you and making you realize the power you realize with the sway of your hips," Marcus responded.

He unhooked the camera from the tripod and took a set forward and settled it directly at her perky breasts that jiggled with every step she took. The camera lingered on her voluptuous breasts before craning up and looking beyond the cascade of blond locks into Ashlee's hazel eyes. "Ooh, look at our gorgeous Ashlee. She wanted to bare it all for the camera before we get on with this video's trick," Marcus crooned. "Are you excited to perform in front of the camera and all these people, Ashlee," Marcus asked? The lens of the camera occasionally dipped to focus on her breasts before looking back up at her.

He circled Ashlee, and the camera drank in all of her seductive curves. Finally, Marcus stopped in front of Ashlee. "Have to give the audience a good view before we move on," Marcus quipped before reaching into his pocket. The handcuffs glinted in the studio light before he dangled them in front of the camera. "We're going to do something simple, and you'll try to escape these cuffs while you're on the bed," Marcus explained.

It was obvious from the expression on Ashlee's doll-like face that she was confused. The magician and she had practiced so many escape situations, and now a pair of handcuffs looked so simple. On top of that, they had never done escape training on a bed. Was it even practical? Shouldn't they practice more for stage shows instead? The questions had appeared in Ashlee's mind one after another. But she didn't raise any objections. Over the past few months, she had already learned that the old magician was the boss of their practices, and he had nearly never changed the practice on his mind just because she was not on the same page with him.

Ashlee looked around and saw a bed that was not there before at the corner of the storage facility. Marcus probably had bought it recently she thought. However, the bed looked like a second-hand and used one. It was covered with a cheap mattress. But at least it was clean even though not ironed. She walked toward the bed in her ridiculously high heels. Every step she was taking was making her big and firm breast bounce a little while her tuned and perfectly shaped ass swung invitingly.

She sat on the side of the bed and looked back at the old magician. She was sure all of this was looking more like a cheap porn set than a magician's practice. Especially, while Marcus kept filming everything with his camera. "Marcus, like, Why do you keep recording this? We didn't even start our training yet..." She rested her hands on the bed as her legs crossed while he leaned back just a little. Ashlee had no idea how inviting the pose she was doing in front of the old magician right now.​

Last edited:
Marcus fiddled with the handcuffs and opened them up. He let his eyes roam across her voluptuous bimbo body one final time before letting a look of annoyance flash across his features. "Look, the video is useful to spot deficiencies in your performance or areas of instruction where you need to improve that aren't immediately obvious." He stepped in and tapped her temple. "You give away your concentration when you're attempting to escape the handcuffs when your eyes get shifty. Part your looks and give the camera a vapid expression. Make the audience assume there isn't a thought in that pretty blond little head of yours," Marcus explained.

He hoped the explanation quieted Ashlee's concerns and pushed her bimbofication further along. If she pretended to have no thoughts then soon enough she wouldn't have any. Marcus stepped up and cuffed both wrists together. Marcus gave her a confident and reassuring smile. "Alright, you're all cuffed and ready to try to escape," Marcus said before stroking her chin before turning around and getting behind the camera.

"Go ahead and sit down Ashlee," Marcus directed before focusing the lens on Ashlee's practically nude body. He licked his lips before he asked, "Let's start with your legs spread wide for the camera." He licked his lips again while his gaze fixated on the video image of Ashlee's nude body. His hand reached into his pocket and thumbed the edges of his phone. The vibration control app was primed and ready to begin. He tapped the button to give it a little vibration to start the film.

Ashlee listened as Marcus explained to her why he was recording. As always, he had a perfect explanation and excuse to justify his actions. "So you want me to look clueless as I try to escape?" She asked after she sat downside of the bed while her hands are cuffed from behind. for a second she thought about what would someone would think if they watch the recording the old magician is making right now. She was wearing a pair of fuck-me stripper heels along with a little and very tight pink and gray hipster panties and nothing more. Other than the cuffs binding her hands behind her back of course. As she was sitting on the edge of a bed, she was looking at the camera that Marcus was pointing at her.

"Gosh! they would think this is some kind of sleazy movie or something" Ashlee realized. However, after months of practice, her body had learned to respond to Marcus' directions during their practices. She separated her legs as instructed. "Okay, now they would have no doubts about it" She replied to her thought after she pulled her knees towards herself while her legs were still wide open. Ashlee was sure that she was just looking like a porn slut who was waiting for someone to get between her legs to have fun with her.

suddenly, she felt a little buzz inside her panties. A quick and small scream of shock escaped from her lips as the vibration got stronger. but she nearly instantly closed her lips to stop that little scream of shock. She had thrown herself to bed on her back. closed her legs together then rolled on her side as she tried to lead with the vibration. "GOSH! Marcus, What is this?" she asked with a confused voice while struggling to deal with the vibration in her panties which already started to make her wet down there.​

Last edited:
His lecherous smile widened as the camera lens focused on Ashlee's pale and toned thighs. The soft vacant stare of his bimbo greeted the camera and made Marcus's eyes sparkle with lust. "You got to sell your sexuality, and you've been pretty rigid since you've been questioning my methods lately. I thought stepping up the difficulty would be a good change of pace. I know what's best for you," Marcus quipped. His hand reached down and increased the intensity of the vibrations.

"You have to make people think you're a vapid slut then you can wow them with your skills," Marcus continued. He unlatched the camera and placed the camera inches away from her soft cotton panties that hugged her buttocks just so. "You've got to show the audience your whole package and make them salivate for more," Marcus drawled. He reached out a callused hand and ran a hand along her quivering buttocks and gave it a nice firm squeeze before hooking her thighs and rolling her back over onto her back.

"You got to play to the camera and your audience to be a successful magician or assistant," he lied. The skills Marcus taught her were for strippers, cam girls, and sex workers. His fingers ran down her quivering thighs while the intensity of her vibrating panties increased. He spread her legs apart again and let the camera linger between them. It captured an up-close picture of her wetness before the camera moved again. It swept over her undulating stomach and between the valley of her breasts before coming to rest on Ashlee's sweet face.

"Tell the camera what you're feeling," Marcus asked as he pushed the camera a few inches closer to her. The young blond would no doubt see his full-on erection through his pants.

Ashlee gasped as the vibration in her panties increased as Marcus increased the intensity via the app installed on his cell phone. When the old magician vulgarly asked her to act like a vapid slut, she wanted to protest. However, she had to bite her lower lip to not moan loudly as the intense vibration was building her up closer to the edge of an orgasm.

All she could do was struggle while trying to keep her moans low as the old magician filmed her body from a close-up. Her mind was full of thoughts about, how things turned into this, and after that much time, why Marcus started to call her nasty names vulgarly and freely. Ashlee felt degraded and humiliated. However, at the same time, she was too horny to care right now.

She let the old magician lead the poses with his hands as he was filming. Ashlee had already forgotten about trying to free herself from the handcuffs, and she was only trying to deal with the vibration between her legs.

"Oh... hmmm... Marcus.. please..." She replied as her sentence broke with moans after every word. "Stop... this...." Ashlee begged for the old magician to stop the vibration instead of telling him how she was feeling.​

Last edited:
Marcus smiled seeing Ashlee's body writhe in seductive pleasure. The soft moans and exclamations of heated desire excited the old man. His loins stirred and grew becoming a noticeable bulge in his pants. His eyes grew fevered watching her body ungulate and wiggle just inches away from him. He wetted his lips and focused the camera on her heaving cleavage.

"Hmm, why should I stop this when we just started the training session. You need to show your perseverance and show me what you're capable of," Marcus responded. He reached out with trembling fingers and caught the edge of the pasties. "Like these, do you need pasties when it's just me and the camera," Marcus continued while slowly peeling away the pasties and exposing her hard pink nipples to his lecherous gaze.

He wetted his lips again as reached down to his phone and increased the intensity of the vibration. Marcus wanted all thoughts driven out of Ashlee's pretty blond head and just focused on the pleasure wracking her body. "You've got to focus on trying to escape the cuffs, Ashlee," Marcus teased. He reached out again and cupped one of her heaving breasts. His fingers kneaded and massaged her breasts. "Or, are you enjoying the attention of the camera?"

Ashlee tried to free herself from the handcuffs once again. However, she failed once more. She couldn't be sure if she just could not get out the handcuffs as before or if the old magician used real handcuffs this time instead of the usual tampered ones.

Ashlee watched as Marcus got closer to her, finding himself a place between her separated legs. She could easily see that the old magician had a full-on erection through his pants, and there was no doubt about it. When Marcus leaned in to remove her pasties over her nipples, Ashlee was not just trying to stop her moans. But also, she was trying to stop her struggling not to prevent rubbing herself on the magician.

The blonde was about to object to the old magician. However, the sudden increase of the vibration in her panties forced her to bite her lower lips to stop a moan-like little scream. Before Ashlee could think or say anything, Marcus already had groped one of her tits casually and started to massage it slowly.

Ashlee's body and mind were too busy trying to deal with the intense vibrations in her panties to think and act properly. She couldn't even pay any attention to what Marcus asked her, but she just nodded with her blonde head. It was obvious to the old magician the blonde laying on her back under him was getting closer and closer to orgasm if she didn't reach the edge of it, already.​

Marcus smiled seeing her entire body writhing in pleasure. He felt an urge building up inside of himself to let his hands explore more of her taut undulating body, but the old magician knew it could trigger a negative reaction in the blond. He needed to drag her down even further into his clutches and cement his control over her further. Marcus had one final arrow in his quiver to accomplish his aims.

"Look at you Ashlee, you're enjoying showing off your body like all those sluts you condemned, but you're finally being true to yourself. You've had years of liberal indoctrination brainwashing you into thinking sex and magic were bad things, but I know what's best for you Ashlee," Marcus murmured. His voice took on hints of lust for the young woman as his fingers kneaded her soft pillowy breasts.

Her body writhed underneath his touch before he pulled it away. "Unfortunately, you failed this lesson, Ashlee," Marcus condemned before he tapped the off button on the app. The vibration immediately died as he pulled away from her and refocused the camera on her body. "You do well following instructions in a clinical environment, but if we introduce an unknown element you immediately crumple and panic," he admonished.

He fiddled with the camera and placed it back on the tripod before turning to face her with a disappointed look in his eyes. "You haven't gotten comfortable with the male gaze either."

Back
Top Bottom