Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magician's Apprentice (Eyeshield22xDummieBlondie)

eyeshield22

Super-Earth
@DummieBlondie

He set his clothes on top of the hamper and looked at the tired visage of a man the world has decided to heap giant amounts of shit on. Wavy raven hair, dull jade green eyes, his mouth turned down in a perpetual frown with the lines to match all framed by a black beard. Slight creases in his forehead and cheeks hinted at the effects the stress was having on him. He gazed down at the slight paunch he was developing. He picked up his shirt and muscled his broad shoulders and arms into the polyester straight-jacket. His once well-muscled legs had lost much of their definition. They looked like playdough imitations of what muscled legs should look like. He shimmied into the pants and put on his loafers. It was a sad ritual and a daily reminder of the muscled physique he once had.

He left his bathroom the same elderly conquered man he had been. Marcus padded down the hall and stopped in front of his office. It contained all the memorials of his ancient glory as a stage magician. His stature is reduced now to playing at student union shows to pay the utilities. A sad sigh escaped his throat before he opened the door; he confronted the memorials of his past. His eyes were cast down unworthy to look at them. Marcus hurried in and got his suitcase of tricks. The other boxes of tricks were delivered the day before. These smaller tricks helped keep the audience distracted while the next trick was set up.

Marcus spared himself a few glances of Vegas posters where the glitz and glamour got to him. He only spared himself a few moments to reminisce before he rushed out of his trophy room. Slinging the suitcase over his shoulder, he left his apartment and locked it. Immediately, he was assaulted by the noise of city life. The constant subdued hum of music and arguments. He soldiered on coming to a little faded red Toyota pick-up. Little dents and scratches littered the body. Marcus threw the suitcase into the back which looked on the verge of rusting out. He spared only a few more moments of attention before getting in.

He uttered a little prayer to the deities of magic and capitalism as he started the engine. It sputtered and groaned to life slowly while the belts screeched in protest. Marcus ignored the sounds out as he pulled out of his parking space and began puttering down the road.

--Student Union--

Marcus puttered into one of the rare free parking spots of campus parking. A little smile blossomed on his lips; maybe, the gods of magic were smiling on him. His burgeoning upbeat mood continued while he pulled out his last bit of magic supplies and headed towards the theatre where he would perform.

He waited in the back having transformed himself from the sorry sad sack he’d been hours earlier. Now, he donned a crisp black tuxedo, a black cape adorned his shoulders, and he topped it off with a red-rimmed tophat. Marcus stood with his curio of curiosities while a comedian fired off tepid jokes into a luke-warm audience.

One of the backstage hands came up to Marcus. A fake smile plastered over her face. Her eyes alight with panic. “Do you have everything ready to go,” she asked in a breathy voice. His lips parted with the answer when his phone chirped with a text for him. It read, “Sorry, my boyfriend caught the flu pretty badly, and he needs to go to the hospital. I won’t be there to make it as your assistant. Sorry.”

Now, his jovial mood went up in flames. He felt his panic rising. Marcus met her panicked stare with one of his own. “My assistant just canceled on me, and I needed her for some of my sets. Do you have someone who could fill in,” he asked in forlorn hope. The assistant looked perturbed for a moment. “I know someone who could fill in. I’ll get her,” she said before running off.

Marcus hoped to the gods of magic to smile on him and not fuck him over, again.

It's only been a few weeks since Ashlee started her freshman year in college. Her enthusiasm for independent student life also began to wane. Neither classes nor college dorm life was as she had imagined before. However, after the past few weeks, she had settled into her dorm. And, She got used to her women's studies teachers.

Nevertheless, the only remaining issue for Ashlee to find a part-time job. She had only limited financial support from her family, who live miles away, and her scholarship was not covering her living expenses. Unfortunately, she couldn't find such a job, and all her saving has already started to run out every passing day.

When one of the student assistants came to her, Ashlee was checking out the notice board for the third time for a part-time job. Her eyes got widen, and a large smile appeared on her beautiful face as she listened to the assistant. The assistant didn't just come with a job offer, but also it was something from her childhood dreams. Yes, probably this was just a one-time job since the magician who was going to perform his show already an assistant and only needed her for something unexpected happened. However, it would at least give Ashlee some extra pocket money and allow her to experience being part of an illusion show.

"Yes, I would like to help, but I don't know if I can be any use for the show. I mean, I have always wanted to a part of such a show since my childhood. But I have no experience. Anyways, a newbie always better than no one, right?"

Ashlee went backstage in the theater building with the assistant to meet with the magician. He was already suited up for the show and looking like he just popped out of her childhood dreams with his black tuxedo and cape. While Ashlee dressed in her casual clothing, she wore loose, ripped jeans over a loose t-shirt with the college emblem and a pair of red sneakers. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was left loose, but at least brushed, and she had nearly no makeup on her beautiful face. Her clothes completely hid her body from everyone.

"Well, hello there, my friend has informed me you need assistance for your show. I would gladly help you out, but I must say that I have zero prior experience. However, I always wanted to learn more about magic and illusion shows." After a short pause, Ashlee added, "Of course, if you don't think my lack of knowledge will ruin your show, Sir." "Sir" was clearly there to pay respects to his age which seemed like the magician was about the same age as her father.

Marcus distracted himself by going over his set eliminating more complicated tricks and illusions. He needed to figure out which ones he could do with a novice. His desperation grew with each passing second. His only wish, beyond the assistant, miraculously showing up that they didn’t have stage fright. The Magician shot up straight from his curio when hearing a woman’s soft voice behind him.

It took a few moments before his panic receded, and he could form coherent thoughts. The first reaction came from his neolithic part of his brain. It drank in the curves of the blond's petite body, her bust, and her hips. It beat the drum signaling a hormonal rush. Marcus felt old familiar emotions and primal urges pushing into his psyche; however, he needed a paycheck first and foremost. He beat back those urges and perverted thoughts. He would unpackage those thoughts later.

His frown morphed into a smile seeing the young woman approach, and he nodded in approval. “Well, I certainly can’t be a begging chooser, can I? The name is Marcus, but you can keep calling me sir. I’ll take your help. You’ll earn three hundred bucks for stepping in like this,” he said himself. Marcus allowed himself one more look to drink in Ashlee’s curves. He licked his lips as he ushered her close to him. “We’ll have to adapt things on the fly and go with some of the less intricate sets. If you follow my directions, we will get through to the other end.” His eyes glanced over her curves again. “We’ll need to get you into something showier, so you catch the crowd’s attention. You’ll be the attractive distraction if we can get you into appropriate stage attire,” he rambled on before heading to a clothes rack. He had stolen it earlier to hang his magician's attire. The only thing hanging on it was a spare assistant’s outfit and a pair of heels sat underneath it. He yanked both into his hands and forced them onto her. “Here, these should fit you since my assistant who scarpered off was around your same size. If anything is loose, we can employ some old magic tricks to tighten things up. You can get changed in the bathroom.” He noted the time on his phone.“You’ve got twenty minutes before we go up, so you best get crackin,” he said, turning her around and pointing in the direction of the bathroom.

Before Ashlee stepped out of his reach, he leaned forwards and slapped her ass. He loved seeing the pleasant jiggle of her ass in jeans Marcus imagined what she’d looked like naked, and he felt his loins stirring. “Let’s get them kiddo.”

"Oh! it's Ashlee, by the way, it is nice to meet you, Marcus." Ashlee introduced herself too after Marcus as she remembered she forgot to do so.

Ashlee listened to Marcus as he explained how this was going to work, and how he would tune down the show to make it compatible to do so with a novice. Ashlee nodded her head when Marcus mentioned three hundred bucks for the job. That amount of money was more than what she was expecting. However, she was not going to complain about it.

Marcus gave the dress bag and a pair of high heels to Ashlee, while he slowly leat hear towards to bathroom. As Ashlee walked towards the bathroom to change into her stage costume, Marcus' smack landed on her ass. She was not expecting such a thing, and it made her jump a little, and a little "ouch.." escaped from her lips. When she looked overhear shoulder to look at Marcus, She saw that the old magician was cheering out lively. Ashlee assumed that he acted out with excitement and did not make a fuss about it. However, that slap made her ass tingled and reminded itself to Ashlee as she changed her clothes.

As Ashlee checked herself in the bathroom mirror, she started to have second thoughts about all of this. The costume which Marcus expected her to wear was basically a hilarious and overly sexualized tuxedo and seemed more like a sexy Halloween costume than a stage costume. And as it combined with the 5 inches of high heels, she looked herself with a little bit disgust. She was exactly looking like one of those sluts who she always pitied. The bust size of the costume was at least one size smaller for her big tits. It was making them like they were going to burst out from her stage costume. Also, the hem of the costume was too short. It was making her worry about, she would be flashing her undies even while walking on the stage.

Finally, she shook her head to the image of herself in the mirror and walked out of the bathroom to discuss it with Marcus. Ashlee walked with small steps since she was not used to wearing high heels, especially these high, high heels.

"Uhmmm... Marcus, this costume a little bit... how can I say? Too revealing, maybe? I mean, it makes me look like an eye candy instead of an assistant." She openly raised her concerns about her stage costume when she was near the old magician.

Marcus busied himself with the final preparations before he glanced up to see Ashlee tentatively stepping out of the bathroom. He gave himself a moment to drink in the blond’s curves and how the outfit hugged her body. The outfit left little to the imagination while giving little tantalizing glimpses of her the young woman’s body. The old magician wetted his lips as he was reminded of his libido that had gone dormant years ago. He gave Ashlee a warm smile as she approached.

He stepped to the side and placed a hand on the small of her back while guiding her to their area. Marcus listened intently to her concerns before giving a wave of his hand to dismiss them. “Well, my assistant picked that outfit. She never had a problem wearing them,” he said before leaning against his curio thinking about her concerns. He picked up his wand and began playing with it. He knew they were absolute bullshit, and Marcus wanted to get Ashlee into a revealing outfit as possible. He needed to give her a little charm and attention to bend the woman to his desires.

“You mentioned before about wanting to learn about magic and illusions that means you’ve watched magic shows. You’ve seen the assistants wear revealing yet tasteful outfits; this outfit is the same. They’re intended to grab the attention of the audience and let the magician work his magic. You’re not eye candy but indispensable,” he said. Marcus lifted his gaze from the wand to her with a little bit of panic in his eyes. “I’ll also be completely honest Ashlee I don’t have another outfit for you to wear, and I don’t have the money or time to get another one. We go on stage in less than ten minutes,” he said with a bit of panic in his voice. Marcus wanted to bait a rise of sympathy from the young woman to bear with it for him.

“You’ll be making three hundred dollars for an hour's work. I can give you a bonus if we knock it out of the park, but I know you got this Ashlee,” he said, beaming her a smile. The assistant stepped up and told them they were on in five minutes. “Look, we don’t have much time, and you can’t back out now since we’re going on,” he pushed off the curio and ushered to the edge of the stage. “It’s too late to back out now kiddo. We need to wow and dazzle the crowd. Let’s go get them,” he said leading Ashlee out onto the stage with the spotlights beaming down on them.

As Marcus led Ashlee to the stage while giving a pep talk which couldn't make her doubt about how revealing her costume was not gone away. However, they were overshadowed by their current discussion. When they were on the stage, and the spotlights were on them, she was too excited to worry about what she should do to not screw this up instead of what she was wearing.​
Ashlee followed the old magician’s lead on the stage. Because of her inexperience and lack of knowledge of his tricks, Marcus mostly stuck with basic magic tricks. He was also deviously leading his rookie assistant as he performed his show. On the other hand, Ashlee was amazed at how things were going just as Marcus explained behind the curtains. The audience always was focusing on her whenever Marcus needed a distraction. He was orchestrating all of that with a timely made joke or made Ashlee did something.​
When the show was about end, Ashlee understood that displaying her body in that overly sexualized costume was the necessary evil for the show. Her job was to move the audience's attention elsewhere from the magician, and that was mostly herself. And, the revealing costume and her clumsiness on her ridiculously high heels were creating wonders for that job. Yes, She knew a woman should not act or display herself as a sexual object. Yes, She knew that was disrespectful and degrading toward women. However, it seems that this was just a show and nothing more. This was nothing to do with her personality or any other thing. This was just a show, just their roles which they were performing on the stage for the show. However, Ashlee would be glad that Marcus was not giving her ass smacks here and there when he wanted her to move somewhere else on the stage. Since they were on the stage and in the middle of the show, smiling cutely and moving as he led her was the only thing Ashlee could do about those smacks, and Marcus was doing that so casually.​
They took their bow and walked behind the curtains again when the show finally over. They could still hear some applause and whistles of the audience from backstage. Ashlee’s mind was still full of the stage excitement, and she still could not believe that she just made one of her childhood dreams. Yes, maybe she was not the one who was performing the tricks, but she was assisting them, which made her think that if she sticks around the old magician maybe one day she could run her magic shows.​
“How was it? I hope that I did not mess up anything, Marcus.” Ashlee asked the old magician a little bit nervously to learn his opinion. Marcus could easily see that she was asking genuinely from her expression.​

Marcus performed a textbook example of a magic show. Ashlee provided a superb distraction for the older magician who negotiated the difficulties of having a novice assistant with aplomb and skill. During the entire set, a roguish idea was formulated in his head that revolved around Ashlee. He would use the naive girl and mold her into a more erotic assistant then he could get all of his bookings back. He pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind because of the rush of a successful performance.

He exited the stage with a thrill of excitement, but the old adrenaline rush of a successful performance lifted him to ecstatic heights. Marcus let out an exuberant chuckle before turning to Ashlee and embracing her in a quick hug. Marcus loved feeling Ashlee’s breasts pressed against his chest while they were in the throes of jubilation. He let the hug linger while a hand drifted down to her lower back before pulling back.

Marcus flashed the busty blond a confident smile as he huddled with her next to his curio of tricks. “You did great kid. You were a bit wobbly with the shoes, but the looks you gave me when I smacked your ass played well with the crowd. They were lapping it up,” he said with a rough chuckle. Marcus was interrupted from heaping more praise on the blond when the stagehand came up with two checks for them. Marcus thanked the stagehand and took both checks. He took the bigger check and handed the smaller one to her. “You more than earned your fee, and it was a pleasure working with you Ashlee,” Marcus said before shaking her hand.

The praise and paycheck were meant to entice Ashlee; Marcus suspected Ashlee would jump at the chance to work with him again, but it didn’t hurt to butter the blond up with praise and cash. “You’ve got what it takes to be a great magician or assistant if you work at it. My previous assistant was part-time, but if you work with me. I can get us more bookings.” he paused for a moment. “Provided you can take direction and practice with me for the tricks we’d need to perform.” Marcus laid out the offer hoping Ashlee would take it.

He intended to use Ashlee and her looks to book erotic shows featuring his hopefully soon to be assistant. He would regain his position as the top magician with Ashlee at his side.

Ashlee was still feeling the adrenaline rush and excitement when Marcus, the old magician, hugged her a little more passionately than she should be expecting. However, her current mental state as well as the fast and sweet-talking of the magician didn't let her make a fuss about it.

She gladly took the check and saw that it was really for three hundred bucks. There was no way she should be earning that much from any part-time job she had applied for until now and was rejected. “Uh-huh. Thank you, Marcus. I am glad that I could be helpful to you, and I am also glad that I have not ruined your show.”

When the magician offered her to continue to work as her assistant, she was surprised. Ashlee was not expecting such a thing to happen. She just thought all of this was a one-time thing. “I cannot promise that I can fully focus on such a thing in this stage of my life Marcus. I mean, please, do not misunderstand me. I would love to do it. But this is my freshman year at the university, and I want to focus on my studies.” She was trying to carefully pick her words as she was speaking to the old magician. After a short pause, she kept talking “However, even if I cannot work as your assistant on a full-time basis, I am looking for a part-time job. If that is acceptable, I would like to work with you on your shows.” Ashlee wasn’t sure that if that was what Marcus was looking for since he already had a part-time assistant. “But, I can do practices for the shows and tricks with you if we can schedule them according to my classes and exams. By the way, if we are going to do this, I want you to teach me so tricks too. I have always kind of wanted to be a magician myself too.”

Following a few seconds felt like years to Ashlee. She had found the job she was looking for, which was also a childhood dream of her. Well, actually she was just going to be an assistant to a magician instead of being the magician, but it was a start. She was just hoping she was not pushing her luck with it so much. Ashlee had no idea about she took the bait carefully placed by Marcus in front of her, or what was he planning for her.

Marcus nodded his head sagely while internally feeling frustrated with the blond’s answer. He wanted her complete devotion to him and the magician’s craft. Still, he felt pleased hearing her answer. It gave him time to corrupt the young woman more firmly and bring her underneath his thumb. He gave her a wide smile. “Sure, we can work around your schedule as it comes up, but I’ve got to press we’ve got to practice several times a week. Don’t worry, I know a few right tricks up your alley.” His eyes cast down at her ample cleavage. Marcus stared at it for several moments before looking back up.

“Here is the address, show up tomorrow around three-thirty, and we can get the first practice down,” Marcus said, handing her a business card with an address written on the back.

----------------------------------

The Next Day.

The address was to a storage facility he owned where he stored most of his tricks and magician memorabilia. The outside appeared dingy and nearly rusted through with weed growing rampant in the cracks of the concrete. Down the street was a strip club that brought all sorts of undesirables.

Marcus stood amidst the accumulated curiosities of a lifetime. Tacked onto the walls were faded sepia photographs of old magicians, signed photographs, and a completely framed magician's outfit. Other oddities dotted the spacious storage unit, cabinets full of clothes, curious of tricks, a fake mummy and sarcophagus leaning in the corner. A little paper screen in another corner provided privacy to change. He moved the last chest of curios to make space in the middle. He had the different skimpy outfit and high-heels in a neat little pile on a chair in the center.

Marcus felt excitement for the first time in ages since working with Ashlee. He saw a route back to the top of the magician’s world. Now, he took the first step towards it. The old magician came to attention hearing the polite rap at his door. Marcus smiled to himself and rushed to answer the door. His smile widened a little on seeing the busty blond at his door. “Come on in, I know the neighborhood isn’t the nicest,” Marcus said placing a hand on the small of her back and guiding her through the bare front office. He ushered her into the back and the center of the little clearing.

“So, I’ve been thinking about the tricks to teach you, and we should practice three skills. One is distracting the audience. You’ve already got a pair of great natural advantages.” He looked down at her breasts. “The second is learning to master the art of quick changes. The last is the old art of sword swallowing.” He guided her to the chair with the outfit and high-heels. “But you should first go ahead and get changed,” he said.

“Yes, Marcus, tomorrow is perfect! I have no classes or plans for tomorrow, I will be there, and I look forward to doing some practice to perform better on the next show.” Ashlee tried to put his card in her pocket then she realized she was still in her stage costume. “Oh, right... I am going to change back and see you tomorrow around three-thirty...” She grabbed her clothes and headed to the bathroom to change back.

That night, Ashlee was really glad she had filled out the hobbies and interest part fully when she had registered for university. That was probably the main reason the assistant student remembered her interest in magic shows and could reach her with the opportunity. And as of now, not only her job search successfully ended but also she was going to learn and train magic tricks with an experienced mentor.

Yes, she had some issues with her being a little bit overly objectified on the stage for her feminine body features. However, she knew she could talk to Marcus to tune it down. Ashlee was aware of the fact that it was necessary to do it on the stage to lead the audience's attention, but they could always minimize it.

-----------------------------------------

The next day, when Ashlee reach the address written on the magician’s card, she was a little bit worried. It seemed like his place was in the sleazy part of the city and even a few strip clubs were around. Ashlee was glad that she was dressed in her usual baggy clothes, they were completely hiding her body features from others. The only thing that made people tell that she was female was her face and light make-up.

After Marcus let her in and started to tell her what they are going to practice, Ashlee felt a little unease in how he was explaining her role was mainly distracting their audience and primarily doing that with her sexuality and body. She was planning to talk to him about reducing the objectification of her. However, the magician’s idea of his assistant was seemed different. Ashlee decided to postpone the talk for the future. She was sure after she learned more about magic tricks she would make Marcus agree with her more easily.

Ashlee nodded with her head as Marcus brought up the quick change and sword-swallowing training. Both of the things that she had seen were performed repeatedly by magician’s assistants during the shows. Both as a part of the show or a filler show, as the magician was preparing the stage for his next trick. Then, she spotted a costume neatly placed along with a pair of high-heels that seemed even higher than she had worn yesterday. She reached for the costume and looked at it. Even the costume seemed skimpier than yesterday. It was more like a monokini than an actual stage costume. She rolled her eyes back into her head and turned to Marcus. Ashlee was hoping that the old magician was not expecting her to put those ridiculously slutty things on.

“Uhmmm… Marcus, you are not going to ask me to put these things on right? I mean no offense, but I think these things would fit more into one of the strip clubs I have seen on my way here than a magic show.”

Marcus turned away from Ashlee and made his way over to one of the cabinets to pull out several different changes of clothes when Ashlee objected. A smile blossomed on his face hearing the blond's objections. He expected resistance from the feminist blond, but Ashlee as malleable to his machinations and a bit of sweet-talking. He pivoted holding up a pair of handcuffs and a ball gag in one hand.

“I know you’ve got your head full of feminist ideas about that outfit being degrading and objectifying you, but I want to give you a little history lesson,” he said moving over to another trunk and digging through it to pull out a scrapbook. Marcus set it on top of the trunk and opened it with a puff of dust. The book brimmed with newspaper clippings and aged polaroids. “Let me tell you a story about one of the greatest female magicians.” He turned a page and a large picture dominated the page. It showed a raven-haired beauty nearly naked making a tiger float in front of her. Marcus ran his fingers longingly against it. “Her name was Magda the Illustrious. She saw and used her sexuality to empower her and become one of the great magicians. She cleverly caught the gazes of the audience and had them eating out of her hand while she performed. She always got standing ovations for her performances,” Marcus explained. He turned to face her and grasped her hand. His gaze took on a faux hopefulness.

“When I saw you sashaying around the stage, I knew you could be the next Magda. You can’t let little silly feminist ideas about outfits being degrading when you can live your dream. Here is another history lesson,” he turned the page and showed several feminists disrupting Magda’s show. “Those women there thought Madga was degrading herself and women.”

Ashlee’s gaze fell on the ball gag and the handcuffs Marcus had in his hands. But when he started to tell the story about Magda the Illustrious, her focus quickly changed towards the story and the newspaper clippings and old pictures of the mentioned female magician. As Marcus explained the feminist protests about Magda’s shows, Ashlee could relate herself with the protestors. On the other hand, she also wanted to be a great magician like Magda too.

Ashlee was mentally struggling to decide what to do. Should she accept a little bit of objectification and sexualize her body and self? Was it a necessary sacrifice to empower herself on her road to be a magician? Suddenly she found the courage to put the costume on.. they were just practicing, and it was not like the whole world going to see her in those or anything, also she could always decide to quit later.

She nodded with her head. “Okay, but I am not promising anything about putting these on for an actual show.” She said as she walked behind a screen placed close by them. The screen was fully covering her from any eyes. However, some powerful lights were placed with great care behind her to cast her shadow perfectly on the screen as she changed into the costume. Marcus could easily watch Ashlee as every piece of clothing was getting off her body. The thin fabric of the screen was barely leaving anything to the imagination since Ashlee’s shadow cast on it was revealing even the smallest movement of her body. Ashlee was a little nervous if the magician would try to steal a peek at her as she was changing her clothes. However, She had no idea about the hidden cameras placed in various places were already recording everything.

When she tried the costume, Ashlee realized she had to remove her underwear too to be able to put the costume on properly. Her bras and panties fallowed her clothes and dropped on the floor that was forming a little pile. Then She put on the low waist mesh pantyhose. This was the first first time Ashlee that wearing such sexy pantyhose. The rest of the costume which was only a little one-piece followed the pantyhose and took its place on her voluptuous body. Once again the costume was at least one size smaller for Ashlee, and that just enhancing its overly sexual and lewd features.

After Ashlee put on the 6 inches clear heeled plastic-looking high-heels on her feet, she made her long blonde hair a tail over her head. When she walked out of the cover of the screen, the look-wise only difference she had from one of the strippers next door was heavy makeup. Ashlee walked back to Marcus as she was holding the bunny ears in her hand. Every step of her on those fuck-me heels was clicking on the hard empty floor while making her ass swing and her big tits to bounce. Her doll-like face had already turned red with the embarrassment of dressing in such slutty way. However, neither the magician nor any other men could tell it because her face would be the last place to look at.

“like, Should I need to put these on too?” Ashlee asked as she raised the bunny ears towards Marcus.

Marcus moved to the center of the clearing and eagerly watched Ashlee’s silhouette show. He felt his desire for the blond welling up within him. His thoughts turned towards carnal delights that long gone dormant. He imagined stripping Ashlee of her clothes and playing with her nubile body. A smile blossomed on his lips as he thumbed the ball gag and handcuffs in his hands. He loved the idea of gagging Ashlee and putting her in all kinds of devious bondage devices that showed off her curvaceous body. Marcus relished the idea of reviewing the hidden camera footage of a naked Ashlee.

His thoughts stopped on seeing the blond stepped out behind the screen. Marcus drank in the curves of her body, and he made a resolution to keep her out of the frumpy clothes she wore here. His smile widened as he stepped up to her and took the black bunny ears. “Of course they are part of the ensemble,” Marcus said. He placed the ears on her pretty blond head and brushed a few stray blond strands out of her face. “Now, you look perfect,” he said, taking a step back to admire her. He openly ogled her before holding up the ball gag. “One of the key skills a magician needs to develop is pretending to struggle while the audience watches. Play up the peril and distress while remaining calm,” he said guiding her back to the chair. Marcus’s hand pressed against the small of her back.

“We can invoke that helpless image with the costume, gag, and handcuffs. We can go with more elaborate set-ups when you’re more skilled. Let’s stick to the basics for now. Can you go ahead and sit down,” Marcus commanded. He ran his calloused fingers softly to the underside of her arm and sat her down in the chair. He handcuffed her hands to the chair. Marcus came around to face her, and he loved seeing her looking up to him with hazel eyes. “Now the gag,” he said, securing the ball gag in her mouth and stifling anything she might say. Marcus took a moment to admire his trussed up, assistant.

Ashlee felt a little embarrassed as Marcus checked her out casually. He was ogling her body as a child would look to a toy on the display of a toy shop. Ashlee instantly regretted her decision to put on the costume Marcus had picked for her. she was an independent woman, not a sex object. However, it was obvious the old magician’s eyes were clearly seeing her as a sex-toy than a woman right now.

She couldn’t decide to objectify the magician or not while he led her to a chair and made her sit down. She let him take her hands and lead them to her back. She heard the sound of cuffs securing on her waists as he bound her to a chair. *that's perfect, Ashlee, like it was not enough to let him dress you up as a slut now you let him cuff you to a freaking chair!” Ashlee thought in her head as Marcus walked back in front of her.

“Maybe, we should....” all Ashlee could say as the magician slowly and carefully placed the ball gag into her mouth then secured it neatly. “hmmhmmhmmm....mhmmmhmmm” She tried to complete her sentence but the gag only let silly sounds come out of her lips. Ashlee was already started to question all of her decisions about coming here to meet the magician, and she was hoping that he was not a rapist or a serial killer. She tried to make eye contact with the old magician as he kept ogling her as now she was cuffed to the chair and gagged.

His eyes alighted with desire while drinking up the image of a helpless Ashlee in front of him. “Good, good, you need to struggle a bit to sell your helplessness before the crowd. You can get a little exaggerated with your struggling while I talk to the crowd.” He said pivoting and gesturing to his hapless assistant. He ran behind her and embraced her from behind. Marcus pressed his fingers against her chin while Marcus smiled evilly. “Now, while I’m on the verge of victory you spring the handcuffs and hold them up triumphantly,” Marcus finished before realizing he hadn’t told Ashlee how to get out of the cuffs.

“Haha, sorry I forgot to tell you how to disable the handcuffs. These are gimmick cuffs. There is a little hidden button on the side. You press it and you’re released. You take off the gag,” Marcus said guiding the blond’s fingers to depress the button. The handcuffs instantly sprang open releasing Ashlee. “Now, you give the audience a confident smirk and turn your ire to the magician who bound you,” he said with a chuckle as he backed away from his assistant. “You make a quip about my perverted behavior and get back to the show at the end,” he said.

Ashlee was a little bit relieved when the old magician started to tell her about the show. İt looked like that he was not the rapist or the serial killer she afraid him to be. She decided to play along with him and started to struggle to free herself from her cuffs that were bounding her to the chair. Her struggling made her big tits bounce and swing freely without actual supportive bras under the tin fabric of the costume while she was kicking her high-heeled feet on the hard floor with protest. Ashlee wasn't aware of her costume was not designed to cover her. But to show off her body as sexy as possible and its being small-sized for her figure and tits made it impossible for it to hold her big tits covered as she struggled. Eventually, one of her nipples popped out of it.

As Marcus walked behind and embraced her, the heat of her struggling was weakened. Ashlee tried to talk when the old magician got a hold of her chin. But once again, only moan as meaningless sounds came out of her lips, and a little bit of saliva leaked out under the ball gag placed neatly into her mouth.

Her fingers followed the lead of the magician’s hand and found the little button to free her from the handcuffs and eventually from the chair. She jumped off the chair and held her hands high like she was celebrating a victory as she kept the handcuffs in her hand. As she started to give that quip to the magician, she couldn't talk again. *Gosh! I forgot to remove the gag!* was the thought running Ashlee’s head while she was looking into the old magician’s eyes, dressed in a lewd bunny costume, still gagged, and one of her nipples was still out of her sexy bunny costume.

Marcus stepped back and watched with rapt attention Ashlee shooting straight up. His eyes looked down to her breasts and one pink rosy nipple peeking out. The image tantalized him and stoked the fires of desires in the old magician seeing her like this. He felt the deep urge to take her, but he needed to pull her deeper into his machinations. Marcus smiled broadly before chuckling. “Yes, we should add that as a little bit of comedy for the show. It’ll get a nice little bit of laughter from the audience,” Marcus said, his eyes twinkling with merriment and carnal desire for the blond.

“Now, I’ve noticed you’re unused to walking around in those high-heels, but you need to get proficient in wearing those. I want you to wear high-heels from now on. No more sneakers. You should also start wearing more flattering clothing if you want to become a second Magda. You can’t keep wearing those baggy clothes. Finally, you should call me sir when we’re working together. It’ll be more professional,” Marcus lied. He loved hearing the sound of Ashlee calling him sir. The old magician imagined her saying that when Ashlee was on her knees looking up at him.

“You’re doing good, so we’ll continue practicing getting free of restraints and how to play to the crowd,” Marcus said. The next two hours Marcus spent teaching the blond how to escape various restraints and play to the fictitious audience. His teaching focused on pushing Ashlee’s sexuality and putting her body in various erotic poses.

They finished and Marcus turned his attention to the scrapbook and a felt top hat on top. He turned back to Ashlee after she had changed and presented them to her. Marcus flashed her a warm smile. His eyes twinkled with delight at the progress they made. “You did an amazing job, Ashlee. I wanted to give the scrapbook with Magda’s photos and my old magician’s tophat. We can work on pulling some rabbits out of it once you’re more proficient,” he said.

The next few days passed dully after the first practice with the magician. Ashlee mostly attended her classes, in her spare time she checked out the newspaper clippings from the scrapbook Marcus gave to her. Her thoughts were mostly on Magda the Illustrious. Would she able to succeed as Magda? Would she master the art of magic like her? Ashlee couldn't be sure about those, but she decided on one thing, and that was she was going to try her best to do so. Accordingly, she started to practice wearing high heels as Marcus suggested. She was not going to wear those ridiculous heels on the campus for sure. But at least, Ashlee started to wear them whenever she was in her dorm room. Luckily, Marcus let her have the heels she wore in their practice. Those high heel practice was giving her terrible feet pain. But Ashlee knew that nothing comes easily, and she should endure it if she wanted to master walking on heels without breaking an ankle.

Ashlee also went shopping and ended up spending every penny she had earned from her first show to buy some more girly clothes. She didn't get anything too flashy, revealing, or anything, but she bought a few tops, jeans, summer dresses, and a pair of short heeled sandals. That was not a complete wardrobe change but at least a start.

Ashlee and Marcus could work around the class schedule of Ashlee and managed to decide on another practice day. Accordingly, Ashlee showed up at Marcus’ place for their second practice session. She was dressed in a gray and white summer dress and three inches sandals with them.
“Hello Sir, I am a little bit early, but I hope you are available.” Ashlee greeted Marcus as he opened the door for her. She walked into his storage facility and found out that Marcus already prepared her a new costume neatly just like the first time. She didn’t wait for him to lead her to change but took the costume and walked behind the screen to change. This time the costume was a so lewd schoolgirl uniform which was more like a mockery to any school with formal dress codes. The top was so little and barely holding up her big tits while the bottom was a thong with some trifle fabrics to give it a tartan skirt look. She wore the white stay up over the knee stockings and black six inches high heels then she put the fake classes on her eyes too before walking out behind the screen.

On a distant mirror, Ashlee saw a glimpse of her reflection. She still couldn’t believe that she was getting dressed in such slutty ways for the magician. But as she remembered the pictures of Magda the Illustrious from the scrapbook she was studying over the past days, she tried to suppress all of her doubts and walked near the old magician who was waiting for her to change into her costume.

"Shall we begin, Sir?" Ashlee was carefully trying not to call Marcus by his name. As he suggested, calling him Sir was a good way to keep things professional between them.

Marcus spent his time after the first practice session drafting new tricks and shows to perform with his sexy assistant. His machinations to bend Ashlee to his will and corrupt the woman advanced nicely. The old crafty magician saw a way to advance the progress. It involved a two-pronged approach. The first meant continuing the molding of Ashlee’s appearance and mental state. The second prong was getting him and Ashlee back out into the crowds and making money. He knew the cash-strapped blond needed money and a few hundred bucks could silence lingering doubts.

Marcus turned to face Ashlee and smile on his wrinkled face seeing the young woman wearing a summer dress than baggy clothes. His smile widened a bit more thinking about the slutty schoolgirl costume he’d picked out. He felt a little surge of excitement and anticipation run through his spine. His gaze followed the blond until she stepped behind the opaque screen. Marcus turned away and proceeded to ready the ropes he was going to tie her up in.

Hearing Ashlee’s voice Marcus turned and the blond lived up to his wildest fantasies. His eyes lingered on the scantily clad blond for several moments before moving to pat the chair. “I’ve been thinking about our next show. I’ve talked to a few friends of mine, and I talked them into doing a stage rehearsal of our routine. If we impress them we’ll get hired to perform a show. We can get more experience as a duo that way.” Marcus began coiling the ropes as Ashlee swayed with every step she took over to him. “I’ve also been thinking you should start developing your stage persona. You’ll need a name to be called on stage. We should go with something evocative.”

Ashlee found it easier to endure the ogling of the old magician this time. Maybe she was getting used to him, or maybe, she was getting used to dressing up in skimpy costumes. She could not able to decide which one was more terrifying. Ashlee had waited for his gaze to wander over her body. She walked toward to chair and sat down.

She looked up to him while Marcus was playing with some robes in his hand as he explained the situation with the stage rehearsal. “Oh, like, are we going to put a show on the stage again?” Ashlee asked nervously, but her excitement was obvious from her voice. Ashlee didn’t give him time to reply before she kept asking other questions about what tricks. Were they going to perform, how much time did they have to get prepared for the show, and countless other questions. Whether they were related or unrelated to the rehearsal show.

“Oh! A stage name? I have never thought that I would get one, Sir. Gosh! That is super important for my career as a magician!!” Ashlee clapped her hands and cheered for the old magician’s stage name suggestion. “I am so excited about it! Sir, do you have any suggestions for it?” It seemed like she completely forgot about the skimpy school girl costume she was wearing and the constant ogling the old magician giving to him with excitement.

Ashlee seemed less perturbed by his open ogling of her body and his lecherous staring. It provided confidence in the old magician to escalate his lewd come-ons by another degree to corrupt the blond. The news of an audition further cemented his control over Ashlee with her obvious excitement. Marcus himself felt a few pangs of excitement remembering his own debut and eminent come back. “Yes, we’ll be doing the audition here, but if we impress the owner enough he’ll give us an hour and a stage to perform on,” Marcus explained.

He placed soft dexterous hands and admired the soft creamy skin against his wrinkled hands. Marcus wondered in the back of his mind how the blond’s perky and full breasts would feel in his hands. The suggestion of a stage name for Ashlee surprised him when she leaped off the chair and clapped her hands eagerly. His eyes fixated on the pleasant jiggling of her full breasts that never seemed to pop out of the bra Marcus had picked out for her.

He flashed Ashlee a lecherous smile as his gaze reluctantly moved to meet hers. “Yes, I did have a name in mind already. Désire is a good name for your stage persona. We can always change it later,” Marcus said. He failed to mention the origin of the name came from a stripper grinding against his groin while he bounced stage names off of her. Ah, he made good memories with Bambi. Marcus hoped he could make some with Désire soon too.

Ashlee moved uneasily as the old magician talked to her tits instead of her face. She started to feel herself more and more objectified by him every time they met. However, her ambitions of being a magician helped her to ignore his lustful gaze.

“Désire...” Ashlee repeated after the magician. She was going to complain about his suggestion was overly sexual. But she remembered seeing her image on the mirror dressed like a stripper or a whore would dress in that skimpy school girl costume and those ridiculous fuck me heels. She opened her mouth but closed it again without saying anything to argue about it. Ashlee just nodded with her head to agree with the old magician.

Ashlee sat back on the chair quietly. “So we are going to make that audition here at your storage, Sir?” She closed her knees to each other and placed her hands over them. Her arms squeezed her tits and made them popped out even more. Ashlee did not do that pose intentionally, however, ended up giving the old magician a better visual feast. “When are we going to have the audition, Sir?” she asked nervously. It was not like they had done much practice and she really did not want to screw their chance about getting a regular show. "I hope we will have some more time to get ready for it, Sir."

Marcus fiddled with the cuffs to avert his overtly lecherous gaze. He knelt behind the blond and cuffed her again. “Yes, we’re going to hold the audition here, and it’ll be in a month. We still won’t be able to do the more elaborate tricks, but I’ve been thinking up a routine that will work to get the crowd excited and ready for action. You’ll be the centerpiece of it, and I already know how to present you,” Marcus said with a hint of excitement in his voice. He secured the cuffs and stepped back.

“Your persona should be bubbly and airheaded. We want the audience’s attention solely on you, the star of the show. We’ll run a narrative through the show with your outfits getting more and more until the end when you're nearly topless then we’ll subvert the audience's growing expectations by performing a switcheroo, and I’ll come out nearly naked. It’ll throw everybody for a loop,” Marcus explained.

Marcus stepped back and stood in front of his hapless blond assistant. The corner of his lips curled upwards into a smile seeing her breasts jiggle with every helpless movement she made. The routine he devised would continue bending and corrupting the young woman’s morality. He needed to give her another taste of success to truly commit her to their venture. “You should also practice putting on makeup too. You’ll need it when we’re underneath the lights.”

This time, when Marcus walked behind Ashlee and kneeled, he did not need to lead her hands back. Ashlee took her hands behind by herself and waited for the old magician to cuff them to the chair. Once again, she became helpless in front of him, and this time she was in a skimpier costume. Ashlee listened to the magician as he described his plans for the audition, and that was showing off her to their audience as a piece of meat. He wanted her to strip off her clothes in front of everyone.

Ashlee tried to look like she was struggling to get herself free from the handcuffs while acting like a helpless damsel in distress. “Well, I think you are right about makeup, Sir. But it is not like I know a lot about it. Maybe I should be practicing and watch some online tutorials about it.” She activated the hidden switch and freed her hands from the cuffs. Then raised her hands to show off her free hands.

The blonde crossed her legs as she was sitting on the chair and tied her arms under her big tits. Ashlee still wasn’t used to dressing in such revealing and slutty clothing, and she was not aware that tying her arms under her tits was just pulling more attention to her boobs. Her expression was full of doubts.

“But like, I am not so sure about the stage persona and the show, you are suggesting, Sir. It is like you want me to be and act like a silly stripper who has nothing but her body to show off lewdly to a crowd.” However, eyes were easy to read. Even she could not find any other thing for her to perform. The only move, she had learned that freeing herself from a pair of handcuffs that had a hidden mechanism to open itself. As Ashlee thought more, she realized, she did not have any other thing than her body to show off. since she could not master enough tricks for an audition in a month. She signed in defeat even before the old magician replied to her opposition.

Marcus gave a nod of his head. “Yeah, you’ll have to look up some makeup tutorials and find the right pallets that work for you. You want something that’ll bring out your natural beauty,” he said before stepping back. The old magician gave an approving nod of his head. “You’re getting good at the escape, but you need to work on the presentation,” he said his eyes glancing down at Ashlee's tits. He wanted to see them pop out or maybe suck on them. The possibilities were endless. Still, Ashlee’s words snapped him out of his lewd revelry.

“Look, you’ve only had one show under your belt, and you’ve only had one practice session. You have limited stage experience which means I have to work around your limitations and your inexperience. I’m the one doing you a favor by taking time out to teach you magic. Let me give you another lesson. Every starting magician and assistant has to eat shit and suck it up with the shitty jobs to learn the ropes. You’re not going to understand how to escape the water tank without having to tear it down or building back up a thousand times before you’re ready to attempt such a stunt. The same is true here. You need to learn the ropes of performing in front of a crowd and these tricks,” Marcus said in a tirade. His features softened seeing Ashlee’s resistance instantly crumble before the first syllable out of his mouth.

“Look, I don’t mean to be harsh with you but this is the reality of your situation. I’m also trying to get you some work, so you can continue pursuing your dream. We have to take these steps. Now, I think we can move on and work on some quick change tricks,” he said.

Back
Top Bottom