Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F YouTuber x OC Roleplay: Doms and Subs Welcome

//My first interest post was more non-sexual and open to almost any plot ideas. Since that post has yet to age very well, I thought I might have better luck if I make a post that's more sexually based and straightforward.

For starters, if you need my rules and a list of YouTubers I can play as, you can find both on my previous interest post here: Mx M or F - YouTuber Roleplay

Now, with that out of the way, let's talk about what I'm looking for in particular when it comes to a more sexual plot:

Submissive Males/Females

Or

Dominant Male/Females

Nonbinaries, transgenders and futas are more than welcome as well. Each of my YouTuber roles has different kinks, so you'll have to ask for a particular character's interests. I'll also need to know your sexual preferences beforehand, whether it comes in the form of an F-List or a short written list.

I'm willing to bend my personal rules a tad and to have shorter responses as long as you're fully interested in the roleplay and can do a decent job of playing your character. You can either play as an OC OR play as a YouTuber and I will play as an OC. Doubling is still very much welcome.

I have very few limits, so don't be shy to ask about anything. I'm here to make sure both you and our characters get what they need from our story.

Hopefully I'll hear from you soon. Please check my previous post linked above before asking any questions you may have.

Back
Top Bottom