Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F YouTuber Roleplay

//Hello, BMR! This is your fellow writer speaking, which is why I used double slashes at the beginning of my text. This is how I show that I am speaking out of character, or OOC for short.

I am a female of the legal age who roleplays as YouTubers and other online celebrities. Specifically, I have a passion for roleplaying as male gaming YouTubers, such as jacksepticeye, markiplier, pewdiepie, ect. I'll have a full list later on in this post. I also have a female OC, but I only use her when doubling or when my partner would prefer to play as the YouTuber.

My versions of the YouTubers and other celebrities, unless requested, tend to stay realistic. I don't want to make my versions of these wonderful people much different than their real selves. However, my versions can be either dominant or submissive, depending on your preference. This goes for all of my characters. The roleplay can be non-sexual or even platonic if these are your preferences, but I personally do not mind a romance story with some sexual content. I do not have a list of kinks, as I go off of what my writing partner is most interested in and discuss ideas from there.

The same can be said for my roleplay plots and starters. I have some very basic ideas to help get us started, but I am very much a people-pleaser. I want to hear your ideas and fufill your wants and needs, both in a sexual way and in the case of writing ideas. I want to be able to make all of your writing dreams come true. If I don't do that, then I have failed as a writer. It is my solemn duty to ensure your experience in roleplaying with me is both satisfactory and fun.

With this being said, however, please note that I do have a few rules. These rules are not negotiable, for the sake of my own personal comfort. If you have any rules of your own, please mention them to me beforehand.

First of all, I do not work with one-liners. I tend to write full paragraphs and am not here for a lazy back and forth session. I need something that will fuel my desire to write. I'm sure most fluent writers can understand this. I'm not asking you to respond with a chapter's worth of writing; even just one paragraph would be preferred over a one-liner.

Second, do not ask for any of my social media accounts. I can give you access to my email address if you ask for it, but my other socials are off-limits for the sake of protecting my identity. I'm sure you can understand. Asking for my socials and, more specifically, asking in an unkind or demanding manner, will get you removed from my list of writing partners. Consider this your only warning.

I only roleplay in private messaging. It is a comfort of mine, to ensure that our conversation will remain one on one exclusive and we will not suffer from any unnecessary interruptions. I also like to converse OOC, so it makes it much easier to discuss both in and out of my roles when I don't feel as if I'm being watching by others.

No death unless it includes a revival of some sort. Death by suicide is a major no-no. Surprisingly and disgustingly, I have met people who have a kink for killing off their "victims". This makes me extremely uncomfortable. Please do not even bring up such an idea to me. If you do, I will stop talking to you immediately. I am open to any other kinks or fetishes outside of..that. Even non-con would be better than that. It is a major trigger of mine. If you can't deal with that, then I kindly ask for you to..well, excuse my french..fuck off.

This is really all that I am asking of you. If you can agree to this, then we are set to at least discuss a roleplay. Now, as promised, here is a list of the characters I'm most familiar with and would be very happy to roleplay as. If you do not see a certain person listed, feel free to ask me about them. If I've heard of them, I'm sure I'd at least be willing to give roleplaying that person a decent attempt for the sake of your satisfaction.

Here is the list;

Jacksepticeye

Markiplier

CrankGameplays

Pewdiepie

Roomie

Boyinaband

Daniel Howell

Amazing Phil

Arin Hanson/Dan Avidan (Game Grumps)

Matt Watson/Ryan Magee (SuperMega)

Ross (RubberNinja)

Chris (Oneyplays)

Quackity

CallMeKevin

Thomas Sanders (Sanders Sides)

Markiplier Egos

Jacksepticeye Egos

Brock Baker

Jacksfilms

Matpat

Natewantstobattle

Matthias

Flamingo

Wilbur Soot

Vinesauce Vinny

Vargskelethor Joel

Damien Lee

But if none of these appeal to you, rest assured, I am open to many more. These are just some of my preferred roles. As for my female OC, if you become interested in here, I have a reference sheet that I will gladly share with you via private messaging. Please note that I do not have a faceclaim for her yet.

I hope I have at least peaked your interest. If I have, you are more than welcome to message me. I hope you are able to find your perfect roleplay partner and that we will hopefully speak one day soon. Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
//I am bumping this because I just finished re-writing this entire post in hopes of gaining the interest of more writers.

//I have returned from a short break and am going to bump this again, because I am very interested in finding partners.

//I currently have absolutely no partners. Unless someone comes along within the next few days, I may leave this account. Please, I am desperate to discuss ideas.

Back
Top Bottom