Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood and Lightning (Staine x Bunny)

"I mean, you look like you're ready for the luge, but otherwise no" The laughter was still in her voice, lingering there even as he threatened to kill anyone who touched her. Snorting softly she shook her head. "You know you almost sound like a dad or a jealous boyfriend" She was still only teasing, sure that plenty of big brothers felt the same about their little sisters. When the conversation moved on she downright pouted. "Who's fault is it that I haven't had any lessons?" Though inside, she found out why her driving would have been a bad idea. This was nothing like the car, no wheel, nothing. "Okay, well I still want to learn how to drive the car!"

---

A sigh left her and Amemet shook her head.
"It's not a lack of trust. I.. know who and what I am. You may want to prevent me from doing something because it's unsafe." She held a finger up, pausing any retort "I am not planning on being unsafe. I just ask that you trust me. Don't try and pull big brother crap on me. Have trust in me. If I need help, I will ask for it" Amemet knew she might want to toy with a villain at some point, like a cat with a mouse; it wasn't an if for Amemet, it was a when. It would be a matter of time before that desire won out. She'd be careful, but when doing something that was in all honesty cocky and a touch stupid, there was a chance she'd lose control. A kiss brushed his cheek before she slipped from the vehicle.

Inside she’d captured a clone only to be chastised.
"Yes I do. Firstly, I will not have a chance to tease the real one, more than likely. Secondly, it amuses me to taunt it. It's like a golem from Jewish folklore... though less intended for a good reason." She shrugged as they entered the elevator. "Besides, it's not real. It's just a really really detailed facsimile." A hand lifted and knocked on the clone's head. "I am not even sure they can feel pain" It wasn't like she cared if they could. As the elevator slowed she shifted, sending the clone out with Asclepius, they were both distractions as she lifted herself to the ceiling.

It was unlikely anyone had looked up, and as they shot at one another, she shifted along the concrete slab that was the roof. As she moved along it, she'd tap other clones, slowly stealing from Replica. She couldn't force them to clone themselves, but she still had them and their guns on her side. Her eyes moved to Asclepius, she could see blood on his outfit and her icy eyes turned stormy. While she knew he could take the damage, it didn't mean she didn't care about him or that she considered him disposable, unlike the clones.

As far as Replica was concerned, he was actually baffled as to why his clones were turning on him. He'd killed a few and Amemet had only been able to claim a few, others dying or just not worth her time. Behind Replica she slowly lowered herself, like an aerialist from their silks. He would never see the blow coming, the sword that drew along his neck as a hand curled in his hair, yanking his head back as she slit his throat. A spray of crimson and then suddenly the clones went limp and then vanished into dust.

Wiping her sword on his clothing she looked at Asclepius
"You okay?" She shoved the body away from her and stalked towards him. She would try her power out at home, where they were safe. Sheathing her sword "We should leave and call it in, so someone can look at the people upstairs.." In all honesty Amemet could care less about the men, but she knew it would make Asclepius happy. Make him less worried about her.

"Hah, yeah right. Jealous...or I could just be a protective brother?" Asclepius' voice had a bit of a nervous tone to it, like he had almost been caught, and he kind of had...he found it hard to admit, but he did feel a little jealousy at the thought of others seeing her in that costume. He just had to shake it off though...there was nothing he could do about it, and even then he was still sad that his sister likely wouldn't find anybody to love. It wasn't fair on her...she deserved somebody, everybody did. Leading her to the car, he sighed as they had taken off. "Fine, I will give you lessons...but no using your quirks, you have to play fair for these, driving is dangerous." Ironic, considering they were literally about to go fight a supervillain. Well...a villain.

Breaking in...because that was technically what they were doing...had turned out to be pretty simple, even as they had bickered along the way, first outside the building.
"I trust you, dummy. I'm not gonna try to pull 'big brother crap' on you, I'm well aware of how capable you are...and I'm not going to get in your way. I'm here to help...all I've ever tried to do is help you." He still sounded a little hurt, but it was who she was, wasn't it? Moving on as they had broken into the mansion, she'd explained in detail how she had to tease the clone...and he had just sighed. "fine...tease the poor clone, have your fun. You know you really need to find an outlet for this...have you considered playing video games and mocking people online? I know it's not the same, but do you really plan to toy with every villain we come across?" It seemed clear to him that this was the thing she didn't want him interfering in, so he wouldn't...but he would give her a nice, brotherly chastising. Then the elevator had opened and they had stepped out into the warzone. Going in first he had attracted their attention, even if they saw them together he looked like the dangerous one. Carrying swords, guns, grenades...he was bigger than her, looked more athletic, he moved like he had trained for this for over a decade, which he kind of had...and he had immediately taken out some of the clones. None of them even seemed to notice her with him making the noise, drawing the fire, none knew Amemet was so much more dangerous than he was. The chaos had been outstanding...clones turning to fire on each other, confused as to why their bodies weren't working the way they wanted them to. Taking a third shotgun blast to the chest, Asclepius' eyes flicked upwards to the ceiling, seeing Amemet making her way to the back of the room, to where one of the Replica's seemed to be a little more cautious than the rest, keeping himself more safe, not standing in the open like the others. Clever girl...he could never accuse his sister of not being observant. He threw a grenade to a nearby pack that was shooting at each other and enjoyed the impact as half a dozen clones vanished. The distraction he was causing was more than enough, he watched as Amemet lowered herself, and she didn't hesitate. All the clones dissolved...and aching, he walked towards her as she cleaned her blade, reloading his pistols. His costume was a mess, torn to shreds in places by shotgun fire, stained with blood, while she didn't have a mark on her. Success?

"Owww...yeah, sure, I'm okay..." He winced as shotgun shells, buckshot it seemed, pushed itself from an open wound in his abdomen and it closed up. "I forgot how much guns could hurt...fucking hell that wasn't as much fun for me as it looked for you..." He grinned beneath the mask. "Still kind of exhilarating though. And they had no idea you were there...very clever, the way you stayed on the ceiling, I'm impressed. I should probably change my name to human decoy....maybe my costume needs some flashing lights or something." Looking down at the dead body, he nudged it with his foot. "Feel any different?" He hadn't thought he would feel bad for the criminal...and he didn't, but he knew that Amemet had been worried about that. "Yeah, let's go untie them and call it in." Holstering his weapons, the next ten minutes were spent unbinding the unconscious owner and any of the guards who had been incapacitated by Replica while Asclepius considered adding some kind of grappling hook and cable to his gear...it had been kind of cool, the way she had latched to the ceiling. It wasn't long before they were back in the vehicle which still needed to be named and on the way home, wincing every now and then as he was still healing; while he normally would heal much faster, his body was having to push out pellets and shrapnel...it was honestly quite annoying, he really didn't like the pain that came with it but he would remember next time that he should probably dodge a little more when it came to gunfire. "I suppose I should say happy birthday again huh? That went a lot smoother than expected...thank you for not messing around with him...I know you probably wanted to, to get your fix." He looked to his sister, smiling. "I'm not blind, I know you probably wanted him to hurt, but you did good. I'm proud of you."

Last edited:
There were times that Amelia grew tired of Raphael. The comment about the car an no powers had not been what had triggered this episode, it was the hurt in his voice and the chastisement. It annoyed her and it took a good deal of restraint to take some sort of action or even sigh at him. Counting backwards from ten as they walked she let go of the slowly building frustration and annoyance. Amelia knew he didn't understand the desires she had, the things she wished to do and held herself back for his sake. Her eyes narrowed, icy gaze taking in the clone. After a moment, in the silence of the elevator she answered him. "Yes, I do" Her words were clipped, indicating that this should be the end of the conversation. From previous experiences with this tone, Raphael would know the next step she took was control over him. Right now, it would honestly not be helpful, but she didn't want his judgment either. It was a desire she'd never taken out on anyone, she could on these men and women she planned to kill.

The fight had occurred below her, the only one who thought to look up was Asclepius. Amemet had moved with grace, swinging from spot to spot with ease. She liked being in the air like this, it felt beautiful and too many people never looked up. She slowly lowered herself behind the real Replica; he'd been easy to spot, the only one not fighting? Clearly the master of the puppets. Unlucky for him, she was the superior puppet master. He died before he even knew what was happening, his body collapsing at her feet. As Asclepius made his way to her, she took in his wounds, a singular brow rising.
"You know, just because you can heal yourself, doesn't mean you shouldn't protect yourself" She poked a finger through one of the many holes in Asclepius' costume. "They make lightweight Kevlar.. it would hurt but not nearly as much." She smirked at him. "Unless of course you like the pain?" She slipped past him, heading to the elevator.

Amemet felt... electrified. That had been far easier than expected, but it still had given her a rush.
"No, did you expect me to?" There was dry humor in her voice. He seemed to think she'd just know, but it wouldn't work like that. Just like the powers she'd taken from their parents, this would take time to learn. The doors slid closed and the lift rose with them in it. "Do you think you could add lights?" She was trying to lighten the mood. As they worked to untie the unconscious men she cast her eyes to Asclepius. Her eyes trailed his body, lingering on parts of his anatomy. She'd discovered her own body sometime ago, but she'd never touched another. Would there be something inherently wrong with taking what she wanted from him? Logically yes, she was at least aware of that fact, however the harder pressed question was... did she care?

That was the real question. Looking to Raphael as they drove she nodded.
"Thank you" She'd heard him, knew he knew what she was and he'd thanked her for not indulging that side of herself. It hurt a bit, to know that while he knew that was a part of her, it was a part he'd rather not witness. Amelia was otherwise silent on their drive home, one might have even said moody. Though, as they drove a plan formed. If she did in fact have Replica's power, she surely could make a singular clone, right? If that was the case... if she cloned Raphael, she could ask it questions that he wouldn't otherwise refuse to answer. It seemed a solid idea in theory and as they pulled into the garage she was already rising to leave, pulling her visor off. It was tossed onto the counter as she exited the garage and entered the kitchen.

Plan in motion she looked to him with a smile.
"Could I try making a clone of you Rafi?" There would be no way for him to know her plan.. and once done, no way to stop it, short of killing himself. Brightside, he'd know what he could and could not survive. Downside, he'd have to kill himself.. which if she was not mistaken would not be quite so easy. He would notice the change, but likely dismiss it. Moody to requesting a favor wasn't all that strange.

She seemed upset...the entire time ever since they had arrived and he had asked her to just trust in him. Was it really so bad? He knew he had a point, he had never done anything but try to help his sister. He had trained her...raised her, he had been the one to do all the research which would lead to taking down Replica, he even came with her, breaking so many laws in the process just so that he could watch over her and try to protect her, not just from others but from herself, so yes...he had been hurt that she thought he would try to get in her way, that she couldn't just trust in him like he did in her. Up in the elevator, he recognised the tone that signified an end to their conversation, glancing towards the clone that was now watching them argue with curiosity. "Lover's tiff? You know if you guys just want to fuck it out I can wait...but my money's on her winning..." The clone was actually grinning...it seemed she wasn't actively stopping it from talking, just from activating it's comms, so it had decided to weigh in on the conversation. It was fascinating, really....she hadn't been wrong, it was basically a golem, but it seemed to have it's own thoughts and opinions...possibly it's own needs and desires. He wondered if they feared death...it was silly, they really shouldn't, but these clones which would gain their own experiences would soon just cease to exist...and he wasn't entirely sure how that worked. He had a feeling that it was one of two ways; either the clone just...ended when it dissipated, or it's experiences trickled down to the quirk user who had made it, all the way back down to Replica who would suddenly know everything the clone had done once it expired. He honestly suspected the latter, so Amemet was doing the right thing in not killing it.

The short fight over in the vault room, he had laughed harshly as his sister told him about kevlar, shaking his head.
"Not as much freedom...I like being able to move, besides it gives em something to aim for." Another shake of his head as they stepped back into the elevator. "Not my kink, no...I'd rather not have to deal with the pain again, but I do have a pretty high tolerance by now...I can deal with it and hate it at the same time." Did he even have a kink? His relationships hadn't exactly been many, but he remembered enjoying some time at U.A once with a girl who enjoyed holding him down...damn super strength...and he had gotten a kick out of that. He'd never pursued it, life had happened...and death. He hissed as she poked her finger into one of the bullet holes in his outfit, which happened to correspond with an actual bullet hole still in his flesh, frowning at her, not that she would be able to see that beneath the mask. "Definitely don't like it as much as you seem to enjoy causing it...did you have to do that? It still hurts!" Despite the pain, he was able to kind of block a lot of it out, and it was just the price he paid for his quirk, glaring at her as she mentioned adding lights. "Sure, maybe I can wave my arms and just yell next time too, why bother trying to defend myself at all?" He tried sticking his tongue out at her, but of course the mask was still in the way. "You must really wanna see me get hurt huh? Your own brother too..." As they freed those in the home and he was still healing some of the bulletwounds, he was at least feeling better about their fight. Not that he would ever tell her but it had even been kind of sexy, the way she had gracefully moved and taken out Replica, he even kind of liked when she had poked her finger through the hole of his costume...not the pain, but the way she had teased him. He'd enjoyed watching her tease the clone...something in him was clearly broken, maybe it was just the endorphins from their first mission that was making him feel like that...he just wished she would keep herself safe too.

Finally they made it home, and she asked her question. She had been a little upset, he'd picked up on that, but now that she was back, she had her new power, hopefully...he thought maybe she had gotten over it. She asked if she could make a clone of him, and he raised an eyebrow, pulling off his mask.
"You don't want to make one of yourself first? Fine...I suppose that's okay, if you want to try out your new ability." He smiled, sitting down at the kitchen table, leaning back into the chair. "You know, we don't have a guarantee this will work...it's the best explanation or how you got Mom and Dad's quirks, and the electric guy's, but it's only a theory. Don't be too disappointed if it doesn't, okay?" He reached out to take her hand, pulling off one of the gloves of his costume. He honestly didn't know if it required bare flesh to touch or not, Replica hadn't seemed to need to, but he had been an expert with this quirk. "Just be nice to my clone, remember he isn't the one that pissed you off earlier!"

Those had been the clone's last words. Annoyance sparking through her body. Limiting everything it was capable of doing, it was no more than a marionette on her strings. It would dance for her, die for her, serving its purpose. The battle had ensued and ide it had, when she'd killed it's master, dissolving away into nothingness. Amelia had not given it a second thought. Even had she thought it had human feelings, fears, desires... It would not have changed how she thought of it. It was expendable. A means to an end. Rolling her eyes as she poked her finger through his suit, Amelia shook her head. "If you say so pincushion. Oh! that could be your new name. Human Pincushion!" On one hand she understood what he was saying, that it would restrict his movements... But it also meant he'd not walk away looking like swiss cheese. It seemed a reasonable trade off to her. "Big baby" She teased him and withdrew her finger. "I mean, if you want. Seems particularly foolish to me" Her voice held a smile and she poked another hole when he teased her. The yelp was worth it.

When he questioned if she wanted to make one of herself she shook her head.
"Mmmnm" Her head swayed. "I do" Her smile was sweet even if her plan was anything but. When he cautioned her she nodded. "It would be a hell of a coincidence if I just happened to have three powers... that all were exact clones of those who died near me" She reminded him, but she understood his worry. Her hand touched his, fingers curling along his. "Yeah yeah. It didn't annoy me tonight, I know." Amelia was focusing. She could feel something different in her and after a moment, closed her eyes, focusing. It wasn't as quick as Replica, it would take her time to be that good... But a clone of Raphael formed. Amelia had yet to remove the thread from her older brother and he likely had forgotten it had been there. It looked just like him, down to the costume he wore and the holes it bore. She circled it, slowly, a thoughtful look on her face. "Touch your nose" Without hesitation it touched it's nose with the tip of a finger. "Tell me your name" It looked at her and said "Raphael Hart" Nodding she pointed at it's mask "Take it off" Each command she gave was followed without question.

"Strip naked" Raphael would find should he try and talk now, he could not, nor could he move. Amelia had locked him in his body. The clone frowned, but undressed, unable to refuse a direct order. Piece by piece it's costume came off. Still circling it like a shark she nodded. "Hmmm." Her eyes trailed along the clone's body, taking him in. Her eyes flickered to Rafi. She felt no guilt with having it strip nor would she with her next question. "Tell me a secret you don't want me to know" Her eyes moved back to the clone and she hopped up onto the counter, crossing her legs. There was a thought of how much like Rafi was it? Would it try to fight commands? Did it know it was a clone? All things to be asked at a later date. More and more ideas were coming, though they were taking a very certain turn. One Raphael would likely not approve of.

Hissing again, Asclepius shook his head at her. "Big baby?? Maybe you should try taking a bullet or two, I'll poke my fingers through the bulletholes and we will see how you like it!" Despite the pain, he was in good spirits, and why wouldn't he be? The dangerous part was over, she hadn't gotten hurt. He yelped as she did it again, sighing at her. "Is it really so entertaining to hurt your own brother? I am not going to be called human pincushion either..." They had joked and bickered the entire drive back, but that was good, right? It had made him feel that she was okay again, not upset at him anymore. Her moods could often be tumultuous, so it wouldn't be shocking to have her be upset one hour and then absolutely fine the next. He didn't mind, he was her big brother after all, he was never truly upset at her, even when she was being mean towards him, being a buttface...he did exactly what he had always done. He took care of her. Once they had reached the house and gotten out of the unnamed vehicle and into the kitchen, he watched curiously as she took his hand and closed her eyes. He wanted to see this as much as she did, he wanted to confirm the theory he had come up with. His thumb ran over the back of her hand as nothing happened at first, but then a clone began to form, an exact replica of him down to the bullet holes in his costume. She did it...he didn't know how to congratulate her but he was thrilled...he could only imagine how she felt.

Sitting back in his chair, he watched as she circled the clone, laughing as she told it to touch it's nose and it did so.
"Wow, you get a new quirk and this is the first thing you do with it, use it to humiliate me? Very funny Amelia." He sighed, watching it take off it's mask and tell them it's name...his name. It seemed that no matter what she asked it to do, it would do it. Then, she asked it to strip. Raphael's eyes went wide and he opened his mouth to protest...except he couldn't! His eyes flicked down...that string was still attached to him. What was she doing? He was forced to watch as the clone of himself stripped entirely naked...and every inch of it's body was the exact same as his, of course it was, it was like he was being forced to strip himself, he was blushing but he couldn't even speak or protest, the most he could do was make a noise like he had been gagged with his throat, because his mouth just wouldn't open! It didn't take long before the last shred of clothing was thrown aside and the clone just stood there...looking as disapproving as he knew he must behind the mask while his little sister circled it, looking over his body. Raphael had nothing to be ashamed of, he was very well built, he exercised, he trained, he was toned...if he grew erect his penis would be a sizable eight inches...no, he had nothing to be ashamed of except his sister was looking at him like he was a piece of meat and it somehow felt worse that he had to watch it unfold in front of him. Even worse that it did actually start to get erect, but neither he nor the clone could do anything about it. Damn it...he could feel his actual body reacting too...the way she was forcing him like this was doing something for him, something he would rather it didn't.

Then she asked the clone that question, sitting back as she hopped onto the counter after looking directly at Raphael himself. He knew his sister took what she wanted but...was she really doing this? To him? He started to go white as the clone began to speak...he hadn't known exactly what it would tell her, he had plenty of secrets, some he wouldn't want her to know, but really? That was what it was going with? Without having further directions it seemed to have defaulted to the secret he most didn't want her to know!
"I'm sexually attracted to you...I like when you make me do what you want, especially when I don't like it..." The real Raphael groaned, managing without the ability to open his mouth while the clone's face told them both everything they needed to know...somehow turning both beet red and white as a sheet at the same time. His eyes flicked to his sister...he couldn't believe she was doing this, she had to let him go some time!"

Amelia had tilted her head, as if truly considering his suggestion before wrinkling her nose at him. "Thought about it and I am gonna have to go with... Naaaaaaah" Snorting they had dissolved into the sort of bickering only a brother and sister could. The ride back had been pleasant enough, even while she plotted. She couldn't have predicted what would come from her planning though. It had taken a lot to not laugh at him when he said she was humiliating him. Sweet Rafi, you have no idea. What had come next had perhaps been actual humiliation. His Clone had stripped down, frowning, blushing. Amelia looked to Raphael, sure he was also blushing, but she couldn't see it from behind his mask. Pity, she could fix that soon enough, but there were other priorities. She knew the moment Rafi protested in the strip command, a sound in his throat the extent of his abilities though.

It became really interesting however when she asked her next question. In truth, she expected something far simpler, the fact that he wasn't as happy as he pretended to be. True, her reason for asking was the thrill of control and in all honesty that power aroused her. The answer she'd gotten had made her mouth open and those icy eyes locked on the clone for a minute.. two.. three. Clearing her throat Amalia regained her composure and her eyes shifted to the real Raphael.
"Is this true?" She knew it was, but it changed things... "Take off his mask" The close hesitated for a moment before moving to remove her brother's mask. Watching her brother her question was directed to the clone. "How long have you known about this?"

Honestly, thinking about it likely not too long. Her eyes held Rafi's as she examined her own feelings. He was the only one she would want to be with. He wanted to be with her, and his no, in this case might as well have been a yes. He got off on her taking advantage of him, using him.. making him do things he didn't want to. How far could she take that. She released his mouth, this question for the real Raphael.
"Would you act on this on your own?" Hopping down she moved closer to him. "Would you fuck me, Rafi?" There was an innocence to her question, though the words were far from. "Take my virginity" Her hand moved to his chest, fingers trailing down his abs and then lower. "Or will I need to make you." Her eyes moved to the clone. "Perhaps you couldn't live with the guilt. Would it be better if he fucked me?"

Of course she hadn't wanted to be the one getting shot at...but that was fine by him, he didn't want her getting shot either, he had a sneaking suspicion that while she seemed to enjoy seeing others in pain, she wouldn't be very good at taking it herself. Again, he was fine with that, simply laughing off her refusal. If she never got hurt in her lifetime, Raphael would be a happy big brother. Well...happier...since it wasn't long until he was paralysed in his chair and watching her humiliate a clone of him, strip it naked...he felt he was going to die of embarrassment...the way she was circling it, looking at it...she was basically looking over his naked body, he was her older brother! Yes, he liked her, sexually...which the clone wasted no damn time in telling her...but it wasn't like he was ever going to act on it, he avoided looking at her, he avoided thinking about her as often as he could...Raphael knew it was a line he couldn't cross, but Amelia...she seemed to be dancing over it right before his eyes. She turned to him after the clone confessed, asking if it was true, but thankfully he couldn't talk yet, and his face was still hidden...until she had the clone remove his mask. Then he was face to face with her, most likely crimson.

She asked her next question and the answer came from behind her.
"Months...maybe close to a year." He watched in horror as the clone just...answered. There was slight hesitation but if he ever doubted it, it was clear that they were programmed to follow the orders of the one that made them...she had a copy of him that would do anything she asked. "I don't know exactly when I started to kind of enjoy when you would take control of me, or when you would overwhelm me in training, but I did..." Suddenly her eyes were on him again, the real him, and he could almost see the wheels turning. She released his mouth, he felt it...and she started to ask him questions, questions he really didn't want to answer, but he knew better than to try and avoid it...not that there would be any point with the clone right there. "Amelia, please....no! Of course I wouldn't...I couldn't...you're my sister, I'm meant to look after you, I raised you...trained you. I love you...I couldn't do that..."

The words she was using...this was the first time he had actually heard her swear, she never used such words in front of him but when she said the word fuck he had shivered, he was hard beneath his costume...his clone wasn't even trying to hide it. He shook his head as her fingers found his chest, trailing down.
"Please...please stop, I...I can't, you know I can't...I admit it, I want you, I want you far more than I should, but this...it's something that just can't happen, I'm your brother, I'm meant to protect you Amelia..." He whimpered as she mentioned making him...and the clone's cock visibly twitched at the idea, bringing a fresh flush to his cheeks...the damn thing was like a lie detector! Her last question got the biggest reaction. He growled...it was an angry, agitated sound and he tried to pull against the string holding him...he wanted to smack that clone out of existence before she got any ideas...but he couldn't move. "Losing your virginity to a clone of your brother...kind of sad...you don't want to do that, Amelia. You only have one, once it's gone, it's gone...that's no way to lose it..." He didn't say what he wanted to, that he would rather take it himself, he couldn't tell her that no matter how obvious it was, and he had already answered her...he'd never act on it. He was torn...because he couldn't bear the thought of her losing it any other way either, clone, somebody else...why was his life so fucked up?

Months, close to a year. The words of the clone lingering in her ears. He'd enjoyed when she'd controlled him. When he'd had no choice in his actions. Turning to Raphael, she listened to him as he talked. They were all the right words, like when Amelia put on her mask and said all the things she knew that she should. It didn't mean that Amelia meant any of it. It was what was expected, what was accepted. When she'd been younger she couldn't tell the other little girls she'd rather set fire to the Barbies and them rather than play with them. No, she'd asked Blacklight for a Barbie and played dolls with the others. This was exactly the same. Raphael was saying he couldn't... not that he didn't want to. And then he admitted it. Her brows rose and she tapped her nails on the counter, the soft sound the only sound as she thought. His next words made her look at him, eyes sharpening. "True enough. I do only have the one"

Hopping from the counter she motioned to the clone.
"If I told you to fuck me, you'd enjoy it wouldn't you?" It didn't look happy, but after a moment it nodded. "Yes'' She looked down at his cock, how hard he was. Still ignoring her brother she asked it. "Is he hard now? Is this all turning him on despite all the right words coming from him?" The close look from her to Rafi and again, as if he didn't really want to say, but couldn't not answer her, "Yes". Turning she looked to her big brother. Her smile was wicked. "Poor Raphael'' She stalked closer to him, stopping just in front of him. "See you said you can't, that you're meant to look after me. That you love me" She trailed her fingers up his chest. "But if you loved me, wouldn't you? Looking after your virginal baby sister on her first time.. Is that wrong?" Her face was tipped up towards him. "You'd still protect me even if you fucked me. Still love me.. You say it can't happen and I just don't understand why. It being wrong.. I mean... I killed a man tonight. That was wrong. I strangely still don't care. He was a bad man. He is now a dead man. You want me, I want you. So.. How is it wrong?" She walked back towards his clone and trailed her fingers down his abs.

Her eyes found his as she wrapped her arms around the clone, head on his bare chest.
"Tell you what. You have a choice. You fuck me and I mean it Rafi, no holding back. You make love to me the way you always dreamed about... or he will" She looked up at the clone. "And I know he'd enjoy it. He'd be tender with me." Shrugging she looked back to Raphael. "Your choice. But no hemming and hawing. Yes or no. Any other answer and me and this handsome boy will have some fun. You will watch. You will get to watch him as he takes me, makes me moan.. makes me cum. He will have my first. He isn't you, but I mean, he is a damn fine copy, if I do say so myself." She smiled at him. "So, big brother. Will you be my first?" Curled around the clone like she was, it just emphasized how small she was. How big he was... "Or will me and he have some fun?"

Locked into his own body, Raphael could only watch as Amelia, as his little sister considered his answers, thought about what she had pretty much forced him to say, what the clone had been forced to say. He didn't know what she was thinking...but he could see the wheels turning, and years of experience in knowing how she thought left him with a pretty good guess at what was going through her mind. It wasn't going to matter to her that it was wrong, that he was her family, her blood, her guardian. That was society's rule, not hers, and she never found it easy to understand things like that, things that society deemed acceptable or unacceptable, it never seemed to make any sense to her and he knew it...so the fact that incest was illegal, and that she was too young...those wouldn't matter. That he was saying no wouldn't matter either...because the fucking clone had admitted it wanted to, he watched as it did so, unable to stop it...he had admitted he wanted to because she already knew now, nothing he could say would convince her otherwise, and she had the clone to tell her if he was telling the truth or not! That...that would be what mattered. Even if he hadn't wanted to, if she wanted it enough, she would, he knew that, but the simple fact that he did want it...meant she wasn't going to hold back. He knew that before she had hopped down from the counter and asked the clone if he, the real Raphael, was hard, the clone had known...because they both felt the same about these things.

As she had smiled at him, the wickedness behind that look making him shiver in his seat, he'd tried his best to protest.
"Amelia please...I do love you, that's why I can't...I'm the one meant to protect you from this kind of thing, we...we're brother and sister, it's against the law, it's wrong, I..." The worst part was that he didn't quite believe it...he didn't care about the law either, he had helped her murder a man tonight and he didn't even care about it, he knew she didn't, what was it that was stopping him from letting go? That was the decision he had now, he could tell...his eyes went wide when she said she wanted him too, that he had never known and he had to search inside himself for why he couldn't take her, for the answer. It was simple really...society. The same rules that he had followed as he had been raised, the way he had to look after her, protect her, he just couldn't shake them. He wanted to...but he couldn't. He looked at her, frowning as he tried and failed to find a real reason why it was wrong. All he could come up with was because it wasn't right, which was no answer at all...the rules were meant to protect from abuse but this...this wasn't abuse, at least not towards Amelia, this was what she wanted...

Watching her walk towards the clone, his eyes went wider still as she told him that he had a choice, as he listened to her. Would she really do this? Was this...he could see it in her eyes, of course she would...she would fuck his clone and make him watch as it took her virginity, as it was her first...and he'd never be able to take it back. He watched as the clone looked down at her, as she cuddled up to it, looking for all the world exactly like he wanted her to, but cuddled up to the real him. God help him...he wanted her. Even this, what she was doing to him...why was he finding her sadistic choice fun? Why was it making him so aroused?
"Yes..." She'd warned him about debating it, and he had made his decision by the time she had asked if he will be her first. Her rules were quite simple...no holding back. He could refuse as soon as she took the string off him, but that wasn't going to get him anywhere...he couldn't stop her from making clones of him, she would likely just reattach it and make him watch if he tried to hold back...his eyes met hers. He didn't just want her, he needed her. Maybe not like this, but he did need his little sister, he always had, and if this was what she wanted...if this was his choice, him or a clone of him, it was no real choice at all. "Take this string off me...I'll do it...not him..." He had a growl to his voice as he tried again to move his limbs. "I'll be gentle...I'll take care of you, Amelia..."

She really didn't see why it was wrong. Everything in how she interacted with the world was "wrong". She didn't feel the same about things as others did. Didn't see them in the same light. Sometimes, she didn't even understand why things were done the way they were. The reason "it's how it has always been done'' one of the stupidest things she'd ever heard. Everything evolved, changed. Sometimes the past was relieved. Some things that Amelia knew though... She had never once felt attraction to anyone else. Male, female or otherwise. She could barely stand to spend time around anyone else. To have a relationship, not just fucking, would be nigh near impossible for her. At least in a way that didn't make her miserable. Amelia liked Raphael. It was more than as a brother. There was an attraction there, that wasn't one sided and his refusal was baffling to her. Why not indulge in what they both wanted? It wasn't like he was taking advantage of her... Like he could even had he wanted...

So, she had laid out his options. He could take her first or his clone would. Finally he gave in and she nodded, though it was not so simple. She lifted a finger, pausing his demands.
"The clone will wait outside the door. He will not speak, unless he feels you are holding back in some way." She didn't want him to try and cheese his way out of this arrangement. For a moment, a look of real vulnerability crossed her face. "This is my first time Rafi.. I want it to be with you. I don't want it just because you have no other choice. Otherwise I might as well have it with the clone. There would be no difference.." This was perhaps the one way she was like other girls. Did she expect fireworks, no.. But she wanted her first time to be special... To mean something. She'd be damned if he'd ruin that for her. Honestly, she didn't think he would, but his damn conscience could get in the way, make him pause or hesitate.

Freeing him she moved closer to him, a hand brushing against his heart.
"I don't think you would, but I wanted to be sure." Her fingers splayed against his chest. "Unlike what you seemed to think earlier. I do trust you. I know you though Rafi.. If you thought I'd get hurt, you'd stop me. Because you love me. I trust that more than anything else. That you'd put yourself in front of me, stop me. Problem is, you can't protect me from everything or if I don't want you to." Her voice was soft, it wasn't so much a threat, as a very blunt explanation. "I can control you, like my own little Rafi doll..." Turning from him, she walked away, he was free to follow and the clone was just behind her. Up the stairs she waited in the hallway of their bedrooms. After a moment she opened the door to his room. The clone, as previously commanded, waited in the hallway.

As she had released him, Raphael had been watching her as she teased him, as she told him in no uncertain terms what she expected of him...and had seen the vulnerability on her face. If he had any way to get out of this...and he hadn't managed to think of one that didn't just result in a clone of him fucking her instead...then that alone was enough to make him hesitate. He swallowed and nodded to her. "You can just send it away...I'm not going to hold back, I'm not going to risk you losing your virginity to a damn clone...if you want me to take you like I always wanted to then I will...but are you so sure you want that? It might not be as gentle as you imagined..." He reached out and cupped her cheek, and there were tears in his eyes. "If I thought I could convince you not to make me do this, I would try...but I know I can't...and we both know I want to, no matter how wrong it is. I'm not strong enough to resist, to let the clone have you...and you know it, don't you? You know how weak your big brother is..." He felt weak, in that moment. He hadn't resisted long before she had convinced him that he should take her virginity, it hadn't taken much to get him to that point. He felt ashamed of himself as he looked down at her hand on his heart. "I might have no other choice, but I do want you...we both know that, Amelia. Once we start, I don't know if I'd even be able to hold back...but why me? Why me, Amelia...why would you even want your brother, you're the most beautiful girl in the world...you know you could have anybody for your first..."

As she turned to leave, he climbed to his feet, and both his and the clones cock's throbbed at her words, a visible twitch from the clone as he followed on behind them both. It was like he was walking in death row, to his final sentence...except he wasn't, this might very well be the most enjoyable, exciting thing to ever happen to him in his life, he would get to be with her, with Amelia...and she was making him do it which for some reason he liked even more. Why was he so broken, when had Raphael decided that he enjoyed when she controlled him, when she forced him and callously took what she wanted from him? Had it been one of the times training, where she would have used her quirk to stop him from attacking her? She'd taunted him several times in the past during training, never overly cruelly but there had always been a sense of 'well, what are you going to do about it' coming from her. As he followed her into his room, he did wonder when it had all began. The clone staying outside, he turned to look at the door as he started to pull his costume off. He blushed as he did so...even though she had seen every inch of his naked body now it didn't feel the same when it was him and not the clone. "Your own little Rafi doll..." He turned to her and growled softly, completely naked, displaying that he indeed was hard. "You think you're the only broken one of us, Amelia...but you know what I like now...you know that hearing you say those words makes me want you, I like them...being your Rafi doll is a prospect that I'm not against..."

He pushed her, actually pushed her down onto his bed and started to remove her costume for her as he spoke his mind for the first time, just letting it all out. "You know of my anxiety, right? There's no way you don't, you've seen me when I've been a mess...but have you ever seen me suffer it when you're using your power on me, or when you're making me do anything? Have you ever seen me anxious when under your control?" There was something in his eyes as he spoke to her and stripped her at the same time, as he peeled her costume away, revealing her naked body to him for the first time. "It's when you are forcing me to do something that I feel most at peace...most other times in my life I'm a wreck, trying to keep it together for your sake, to protect you...I can't explain it, I don't understand how it works...but I wasn't even nervous or anxious in the chair downstairs." Finally removing the last of her costume, he cast his eyes over his naked sister for the first time, lingering on her breasts, between her thighs...and he straddled her, leaning over her, pressing down against her, lust in his eyes. "I'm not stupid...I know you worry, think you could scare me away one day...do I look like I'm going to leave you? This is the worst thing you've ever done to me...you think I could possibly leave you?" He kissed her, aggressively, and using one hand to hold himself up he used the other to guide himself into her, groaning into the kiss as he took her virginity, giving the clone no reason to doubt him, to think he was holding back. Breaking the kiss, he caught her eyes. "There is nothing you could do to make me leave you, nothing...do you understand me? I'd die before I left you...I love you, you silly little girl." He'd never sounded like this, so aggressive, so sure of what he was saying before.

Raphael's words linger in her mind. How it might be, this first time... more than that, that the clone could be sent away, for he would not break his word. How he felt weak when she took power from him. Gave him no choice and forced his hand. Her cheeks pressed into his hand and she shook her head some. "It's not a weakness to have no other choice, Rafi. I give you none. Not really." Amelia's lips brushed his palm, the kiss lingering. "I know what I want and I will have it" It was really that simple. She left him no options. She didn't see that as weak. "As you say you have no choice." However when Raphael asked why him she blinked up at him, the surprise clear on her face. "Why... You?" A smile slowly grew on her lips and she laughed softly. "You're the only human being I don't hide from Rafi. There is no mask between us. You accept me and love me knowing I am a broken doll" Who else had he pictured her with? Amelia would have likely found someone for her needs, much like he'd spoken of a woman for such things. Someone to fuck her and leave, no other connection...

She'd walked away, speaking as she went only for him to comment.
"See, you like it" Her voice was smug and she walked up the stairs, the clone just behind her. He had told her there was no need for it. After deciding his room, she looked at the clone, considering. "Go wait downstairs" Amelia was curious how long it would last. Even if she was distracted. Turning to face him she shook her head. "We are both broken Rafi. It's okay. We are broken together" A laugh left her as he pushed her backwards. It was fun for now, but Amelia knew this wouldn't normally be her thing, she preferred to be in control far too much. Slowly items of her clothing were pulled off.. his voice forcing her to focus on him. "I do" His next question gave her pause and after a moment she shook her head. "I haven't, no." It was interesting that they seem so perfectly paired. She loved the control she could exert, he found peace when she took control. Naked underneath him she shifted along his sheets a smile curling at the edges of her lips. "Liar" The word held warmth. "You were nervous"

She bit her lower lip and after a moment and shook her head.
"No..." There was the fear if she played with her prey, but Rafi knew that was a part of her too. The realization made something in her relax. He was hers, forever. He'd not leave her. Kissing him back, Amelia lacked the skills to do it well, but she tried. A low groan left her as he guided himself into her. She was so much smaller, and inch by inch he stretched her. Icy eyes met his and she nodded. "Better not go dying on me" There was some appeal to his aggression, but even so, Amelia preferred when he did what he was asked like a good little doll. This once though, it was still her making this happen.. Still she was ultimately in control, no matter how aggressive he got. She could stop him in his tracks. She giggled. "If I locked you in place, how frustrating would this be right now?"

Raphael smiled, genuinely happy as his sister reassured him that he wasn't in fact weak. This wasn't something that was common, nor something he would honestly expect from her...she was a sociopath, they didn't often give this kind of reassurance but with him she had this bond, she did this when he needed it, when he was feeling down or inferior, something that wasn't out of the ordinary. To get this, from somebody of her nature...well, it did make him feel like she was telling the truth. He didn't think she had it in her to lie to him just to make him feel better, not when as she said, he was the one she could be herself around. "No, I have no choice...except I do. I could let the clone do it...but I see you, and I want you...and the thought of him taking your virginity..." He flicked his eyes towards the clone, the only movement he had been able to manage at the time. "I can't stand it. Just that threat and I am willing to take you myself..." It had left him feeling down, it's why he had asked that question, why me...and her response. Well...it made sense. "I see...have you had feelings for me too, Amelia? I guess it does make sense, I really am the only one you don't hide from...you never need to, I do love you, as you are. You're mine to protect, to care for..." He'd offered her his own smile then. "I've always loved you, dummy. Surely it hasn't taken till now for you to realise that...I didn't think you were this slow."

Following her up the stairs, he had sighed, exaggeratedly. She sounded so smug now that she knew he liked her treating him like that, he had to cut this off before she got any more ideas into her head.
"Yes...I do, but there is more to it than that, buttface. I like it because it puts me at ease, that doesn't mean you can just take advantage of me whenever you like, I'm not actually a Rafi doll...I still get frustrated when I can't move, I still get annoyed...I just get excited too. It's dumb, because I'm broken." He watched the clone follow her orders and wait downstairs, which was just as well...he had been fully prepared to kill the damn thing, he didn't want it anywhere near them but she had sent it away...it was a sign of trust for him, that he would do exactly as he had promised, and Raphael had no plans to betray that trust at all. The clone even looked disappointed, and he didn't sympathise...he was sure the thing would have loved to be the one taking her cherry, of course it would, because it was him and he would...the further away it got the better. As he had stripped her and explained how he was broken in his own way, he had seen the wheels turning in her head, something else he had to cut off before it became too much, before she got the idea that she could do whatever she wanted to him and he would just take it. In truth...he would, and he had no choice, no way to stop her...but she really didn't need to know that. "Amelia, this doesn't mean you can just control me whenever you like...I'm not really your puppet, I'm still your big brother, your guardian. Things have changed, this...this is what you wanted, and I will do this for you...but I don't think it's something that can continue." He had kissed her lips and grinned. "Nope, wasn't nervous...I was terrified...worried you would learn my secret...which you did...and shocked that you would make a clone of your own brother strip..."

He had felt her relax beneath him, he knew she was starting to maybe accept that simple fact. And it was a fact...nothing she could do would make him leave her. He loved her that much...he knew she was a sadist, he wasn't stupid, she would play with some of the villains before she killed them, hell she was playing with him right now in a way...but he was no more tempted to leave her than he ever had been, he really would be hers forever, and ever. That was when he had entered her, when he had pressed his lips to hers and kissed her so lovingly, parted his lips with his tongue and explored her mouth, tasted her for the first time, her lips, hell her breath. He'd groaned into her, pushing deeper, filling her, feeling how tight and wet she was around him, pulling back just to see the look in her eyes as he bottomed out in her. He'd done it...he was her first now, nobody could ever take that away from him...she had forced him to do it, but...he was happy...happy that it was him.
"I'm hard to kill, dummy...if you haven't noticed, I can take a beating and I'll be just fine, I'm not gonna die on you so easily...I'll be around for a long time yet, Amelia." Pulling his hips back, he began to fuck her gently, not wanting to cause too much pain to her, breaking his word slightly. She'd told him to make love to her as he had always dreamed...more often than not it was harder, more aggressive, faster...but this was her first time, and she deserved tenderness, love. He kissed her neck as he gently pumped into her, he kissed up to her lips, at the corner of her mouth, pressed those lips to hers, met her eyes as often as he could, frowned when she giggled. "That...would be mean, Amelia! I knew you were a little sadistic but sexual frustration is not something you should play with, that's true torture, and I'm your big brother...save the torture for your clones!" He grinned, punctuating his sentence with a single, hard thrust before returning to being gentle with her.

Her head tilted to the side and she smiled some. "You could, but in a way, it's still you Rafi" A hand moved to tuck a lock of stray hair away from her face. "He has your thoughts, feelings, all of it. He is an exact clone and he'd happily do it" Hands smoothed along her outfit and she nodded. "But that's still not much of a choice. If offered to him, do you think he'd hesitate?" Her eyes trailed over the clone's naked body before looking at her big brother. "I don't think he would" Her tone was musing, taunting even. A nod made her pigtails bounce. "Of course I do, dummy." Amelia snorted softly. "I knew you loved me, but the way in which you loved me wasn't known. It's not like you knew I loved you in that sense." It was a fair point. Amelia had known Raphael loved her, he was her big brother, the only one who knew her. They oddly enough somehow completed one another. He needed her to take control, she needed to take control. Where he needed to escape, Amelia needed to know she was in control. That nothing else would be taken from her...

The bright sound of her laugh echoed around them as they climbed the stairs. Looking over her shoulder at Rafi.
"I think the lady doth protest too much" She honestly felt he did and even if he didn't, did he somehow think he could stop her? It was adorable, if not terribly mistaken. She had been pushed to his bed and he was already inside her when he tried to tell her she could just take control anytime she wanted.. That this wouldn't continue. Kissing him back she nipped at his lower lip, hard. "Rafi doll, you are cute when you think you have slipped your strings." He was being gentle and she knew that this was not what he had warned her about, but she wasn't angry. This was her big brother, even now protecting her. Her breath came a little faster and she moaned. Her hips shifted a little, rising to meet each thrust. Giggling when he said it would be mean to freeze him place. "You mean to tell me it wouldn't excite you a little?" Her back arched as he thrust into her to prove a point.

Amelia attached a thread to him, his limbs freezing for the moment, though that same gentle thrusting still took place, and she whimpered, the sound throaty as he moved within her. A giant dildo at the moment for all extensive purposes.
"You are awfully mouthy for a doll" Her words taunting. "And why torture them, when I can torture you? They did nothing to me..." Slowly she allowed him to access his body again, knowing he would be frustrated, but that was half the fun after all. That power, that control and she already knew he got off on it, he might be annoyed, but it would likely turn him on, that control she held over him, his lack of it. "How would you feel just being a giant dildo, Rafi doll?" She wanted to know how he felt about it, see if it did the same thing for him it did for her. Not that in the end it would matter, power was Amelia’s. Her hips lifted to meet him and she cried out, pleasure cascading through her body the closer he brought her to that edge. "Used for my pleasure" The words moaned out.

"It's not me...it thinks like me, has my thoughts, feelings, memories...but it isn't me...I'm me." He knew he was probably being a little ridiculous, but Raphael couldn't really accept that the clone was him too, because...well it wasn't. It was a very good copy, but a copy was what it was...he would be the one with the long lasting memories...he was the one that would share this with her, would remember it forever. He'd shaken his head. "I don't think he would hesitate...but it wouldn't be me. You want me...don't you? Not some carbon copy..." He wanted to nip this in the bud, he didn't want her using clones of him for this, to get off...not even after tonight, especially not. He had shaken his head as she had snorted. "Perhaps not...okay, really not, I had no idea, but whatever...this still feels like it's wrong...I'm still your brother, your guardian. I raised you, Amelia." And it did, in a very big way, feel wrong. It didn't change that he wanted her, that he was going to do this. He'd rolled his eyes as she accused him of protesting too much, laughing softly. "I'm serious! Just because I like how it feels, just because it makes me relax, it doesn't mean you can just do anything you like with me...I am your guardian, I'm the one in charge here Amelia!" Even as he said the words, he had the strangest feeling that she wasn't really listening...that she was going to do what she wanted to do, that the revelations that he might actually like this would be all the excuse she needed to do whatever the hell she wanted.

He was inside her the, gasping as he gently thrust into her, kissed her, yelping as she nipped at his lip and taunted him. Yeah...this was going the way he imagined it to, she was already trying to manipulate him. He could see it in her eyes, he could hear it in her tone as she called him 'Rafi doll' and her words were pretty clear. He growled softly, a hard thrust to remind her he could hurt her too.
"I'm not a doll! I'm your brother...damn it Amelia..." It was all he could manage before he focused on the pleasure of her sex around his length, groaning as she started to lift her hips in time with his thrusts, as she asked him if it would excite him a little. It would...he didn't want to admit to her so he didn't answer, but he knew it would...and that was a precedent he didn't want to set with her. He didn't notice the string...Raphael just knew that if Amelia truly got it into her head that she could do anything she wanted to him and he would submit to it, that he might even enjoy it, then...she was going to do just that. His life would become about her whims, her desires...part of him wanted that, wanted to let go, but it was a dangerous thing...he knew that some of her desires were...crueler. She'd teased him before, she had hurt him a little before like back at the mansion, poking her finger into that bullet hole...but that was just small, just a taste. What was she capable of to him if she started to consider him hers? Part of him...a very large part of him just wanted to give in, to tell her he wanted her to control him, to do whatever she liked with him from now on, he wanted that...he knew he did, but the part of him that was her guardian knew that if she was in full control of him, she could enjoy it a little too much. What would she do with him? Would she take out those sadistic desires they both knew she had on him? If she got control of him now, real control...he would never have it again. He'd never find his way out of that...and part of him didn't care, that's what was so scary.

He felt it...suddenly he couldn't do anything, he was just thrusting...but it wasn't him. She had took over his body, she was making him copy movements he had already done, using his own experience to turn him into exactly what she said, a doll, a toy for her to use, taunting him as she did so. His cock throbbed inside her, he groaned, he whimpered...it was so frustrating and yet his mind sank into it, sank into the devious way his sister had taken over him and his body even seemed to fucking crave it...he moaned softly, he whimpered again and was gasping as she released him.
"Amelia!" His tone was sharp as she let him go and he stopped thrusting into her for a moment. "I said no, and...why? Why would you want to torture me, I'm giving you what you wanted!" Her logic, he did nothing to her either! He was definitely annoyed...and harder than he had ever been, more aroused...no girl he had ever been with had turned him on quite like his little sister was doing with her teasing, with her control, with her outright disregard for what he actually wanted...why did that make him enjoy it more? What kind of messed up, broken older brother was he? Her words made him gasp, her question, and he started to fuck her harder of his own accord getting close, leaning down to nip on her neck...while he didn't say it verbally, it was clear how the idea of being her living dildo made him feel. "Amelia...fuck...please just...I can't...you can't...that sounds torturous..." It still wasn't an answer, because the real answer would be dangerous for her to know, he was convinced of that.

"Semantics" Had been her answer to the fact that the clone wasn't him. It was exactly who he'd been at the time of making it. Sure, in the time since they had differed, but it was really splitting hairs to claim it wasn't him. In truth it was a bit foolish because there would be times that she could see using a clone over him. Like now, it almost seemed worth it as he toted how he was her guardian, how he'd been the one to raise her. The arguments were perhaps even solid, but the issue was... Amelia didn't care. She didn't see it that way and he could try and convince her till he was blue in the face, Raphael would not change her mind. The annoyance faded as he proclaimed she couldn't just do what she wanted. He was cute when he was delusional. She could and would, who he was in regards to her didn't matter; the taboo was for Amelia in the eyes of the beholder. She simply didn't see it as wrong and she knew based on his clone's admission and even his own, that he liked when she took control. He was, as they might say, finished.

Each time Rafi thrust into her harder, he was rewarded with a cry of pleasure, her body jerking with the movement against his bed. Oh, he was frustrated with her, he tried claiming he wasn't a doll, he was her brother. Why couldn't he be both? She didn't understand that reasoning at all. He was both, in her eyes and there was really no way to convince her otherwise. Like trying to convince her this was wrong. She didn't buy it. Gasping her hands curled into the bedspread beneath her, fingers tightening as he pushed her closer and closer to that edge. His no, would be dealt with... he would be dealt with. He preferred when she took control, he found peace in it. So she would. He'd have no say and he would, in time find a peace in it that he didn't expect. He'd raised her since she'd been small. It was her turn to care for him. The first test of this was paralyzing him in place, so he couldn't speak or move on his own and she used him for her pleasure. When she released him, he tried to perhaps talk her out of it and she laughed, the sound breathy as she came closer and closer.
"Nowhere in there did you say you didn't like it, Rafi doll"

Rather than allow him a choice, she took control again, using him now in truth. The only part of his body that was left free was his cock. The closer she came, the faster Raphael moved. Her cries becoming lusty, arms around his neck, nails biting into his back as she orgasmed. His name was on her lips as the velvet sheath of her pussy quivered around him, becoming vice like. She kept moving him, unaware that she could cum again... but it still felt so good. Her body beneath him bounced with the hard thrusts. Panting her back arched her breasts pressed closer to his mouth and with her control, Rafi would find his mouth around her nipple, sucking as he thrust into his baby sister, as she screamed her pleasure a second time, cumming hard. It was then and only then she released him, panting and thoroughly glowing.
"You seem to think you can stop me Rafi... The sooner you realize you are mine to do what I please with... That I will keep you safe... The sooner you will find that peace my control brings."

If only he knew what she was thinking, what went through her mind, but even knowing her for her whole life didn't give Raphael the insight he would need into his sister's mind, she just didn't think enough like ordinary people for him to be able to read like that. He couldn't think of a single reason why she would want to be with one of her clones other than to be with him...unless she wanted to give him a break of course. In his mind, there was no need for it. He couldn't fathom that she didn't understand why him being her guardian made this so wrong, he was meant to protect her, to shield her...he was meant to be the angry one who chased boys away, not fucking her like he was now, in his own bed. He certainly wasn't meant to be controlled by her, and that was what really worried him. The idea that he liked it had been put in her head now, the fact that it was true, that his body and even in a lot of ways his mind responded well to being under her control, even enjoyed when she wouldn't listen to his protests, when she made him do things by force...it didn't mean she should just do what she wanted but in her eyes he was afraid that was exactly what it meant. He gasped as he regained control of his body and thrust into her harder, like he was trying to punish her though he knew in truth that was just what he wanted, how he wanted to take her. He'd always liked it rough...

"I..." She had him there at least...between rough and gentle thrusts, between breathy moans and his own soft groans and gasps she had pointed out that nowhere in his reasoning he had said he didn't like it. "That's not the...the point! I'm your guardian, I am the one making...making the rules here, whether I enjoy it or not is irrelevant!" His eyes had widened at her teasing him, her question as she asked him how he would feel if she took over his body, made him just a toy for her to use. He knew exactly how he would feel...he would be annoyed, frustrated...and he would love every second. He swore he had to be a masochist, and he didn't have any chance to protest further as she made good her threat. He felt control of his body taken from him again, he couldn't even open his mouth to speak! "Mpphh!" His eyes, he could still move his eyes, and they locked onto hers, the desperation as he was locked in his own body, which started to thrust into her harder as she got closer. His own pleasure was building...he couldn't do a single thing to stop himself from driving into her until she called out his name, he felt her quiver and clench around him which triggered his own orgasm, his manhood erupting inside here, her pussy milking him as his body refused to stop! His mouth forced closed, he couldn't even cry out in pleasure as he filled his little sister with his seed, his mouth only opened as her back arched, taking a nipple between his lips, all of it out of his control as she used him as nothing more than a toy. He lost track of how long it went on for until she was screaming in pleasure once more. Finally, she released control of his body and he almost collapsed on top of her, still inside her, exhausted. "A...Amelia..." His voice was weak, he hadn't been allowed to pace himself, forced only to fuck her until she was satisfied. Even when he had orgasmed, he hadn't been allowed to stop but the sheer arousal he felt from fucking his little sister, the one girl he had craved...it had kept him hard.

He slowly pulled out of her, it was hard to even argue with that but he had to, right? He rolled onto his back beside her, panting himself, his limbs aching a little from the effort even though he trained daily.
"That...was a cruel thing to do...do you even know what it feels like, being locked in your own body like that?" He turned his head to the side so he could see her. God damn she was beautiful...he hadn't taken the time to fully appreciate how she looked, naked...she had the perfect body in his eyes, every inch of Amelia was flawless, like she had been created for his own tastes and now, after two orgasms, glowing as she was, her chest rising and falling...he knew it was wrong, but he was in love with her. There was no doubt about that...would it really be so bad? If he willingly gave himself to her, would she maybe not torment him like that? "We need to set boundaries I think...you know I want you, you know I love you...now you know I love you as more than a sister, but I'm still your legal guardian...you're still my ward. You can't just do what you like with me no matter how powerful you are, or your clones! Amelia...tell me you're listening!" He had the strangest feeling that she wasn't paying much attention to his protests, and he knew he couldn't hold out long before he was truly hers...just like she probably already saw him. Her words rang in his ears...that peace, he knew she wasn't wrong...he would feel peace under her control but what would life be like? He wondered if she was even thinking of the rules she would need to keep him in check, if she would really make him hers...a toy? A pet? What would he be to her? "Amelia...what am I to you? Really, what do you think I am to you now? I'm your brother...your guardian...isn't that what you want from me? Are you...not happy with that?"

Last edited:
Panting she lay next to him as he pulled out of her, eyes closed as her heart raced. She had heard him, his little lecture and after a moment she turned on her side to face him, on hand under her head, holding it aloft. "No, I don't. I doubt I will, though I wouldn't like it more than likely" Amelia's words were soft and she watched him with her icy blue eyes. "But let's get something straight, because you are being annoying. You can't stop me Raphael." Amelia knew there was a kinder way likely to do this, but she didn't care, he needed to understand. "You can't stop me, you like it and I am ready to take care of you in the way I can." Pushing herself up, her hands went to her hair and she watched him with those cool eyes as her pigtails fell and her hair cascaded around her shoulder. "I am happy with that and I don't plan to change it. I do plan however to be in control of you a good portion too." Shifting, she crawled over him, straddling his waist, looking down upon him. "You are anxious and nervous a lot. You try to hide it. I will allow you to keep taking care of me. I like it and I think you do as well." When his mouth opened, she pressed a finger against his lips. "You will stay quit on your own or I will force it."

After a moment she nodded and continued.
"You are my big brother, but you are also my Rafi Doll'' She shrugged, her breasts rising and falling with the motion. "This will not be a one time thing and I will be kind enough to listen to what you like and don't like, but in the end, I will do what I want because.. I can" She smiled softly. "Yes, I know it's considered "wrong", but we both know I don't care. I could try to care, but that's being untrue to myself and you. You are my safe place, that doesn't change." Her smile was sweet "So when you say "I can't just do what I like, no matter how powerful I am", okay. Then stop me Rafi." She waited, brows raised. "Make me stop. If you didn't enjoy yourself, don't want to fuck me again... Don't want me to take control from you sometimes so you have no choice but to be a good little doll, make me stop" She waited again, knowing he couldn't. Even if he pinned her to the bed, shook her... anything really she could get out. All it took was a thread, a shape change or a nasty shock and she'd be free. He really had no way to stop her.

Falling forwards, a hand on either side of his head, her face inches from his.
"You know you can't. The sooner you understand that this is how it will be, the sooner you will find yourself happy." Her lips pressed to his forehead and then she rose off of him, tendrils of her thread lifting her into the air. Swinging gently she landed beside his bed and walked out of his room, naked. "Come take a shower with me Rafi" The words following behind her as she headed to her own bathroom. Humming softly she wondered if the clone was still alive. She hadn't felt a notice of it's death. How long would it live? She had been distracted during sex, she hadn't been expending the power she had before. Would it live until she had no use of it? It was all fascinating and would take some experimenting. Because it was a clone of Rafi, it meant that it would heal damage done to it. Not as quickly or likely as much, but it would still heal, which meant the clone was already really effective for combat. Opening her bathroom door, she slipped inside and began to fiddle with the water, getting it to the correct temperature. There was a chance he wouldn't join her, but he would find that decision a poor choice.

Amelia turned to him as he laid there, both of them having exerted themselves, and he turned his head to face her as she spoke, listening while his eyes were drawn to hers. So beautiful...part of the reason he found her eyes so enchanting was likely the lack of emotion they usually displayed and it was no different now...there was an ethereal beauty in it, something scary, something alien to him. Emotionless, but oh so enticing. She admitted she wouldn't like it in his position, having her body taken over like that, but then went on to call him annoying, and told him he couldn't stop her. She released her hair and then crawled over him and he was like a deer in the headlights as he looked up at her and listened. She was really serious with this...Amelia had come up with the idea that he needed taking care of now, his anxiety was very real and she felt that by taking control of him she could fix it, she could remove the anxiety from him by taking away his choices, making him her doll. A finger pressed to his lips as he opened them to protest, but he honestly hadn't even known what he was going to say to make her stop, because she might be right...maybe being hers, belonging to her...maybe it would be better for him. He hadn't felt as anxious despite what had been going on, he hadn't felt like he was going to break, he hadn't been worried about what was going to happen or that he wasn't there for her enough. She had taken him, used him, and he had...been happier and relaxed. Something inside him needed that treatment even as his rational mind tried to fight it.

He listened a she told him,...not asked, told him that he was her 'Rafi Doll' and that he was still her safe place, but in no uncertain terms...she was taking over him and he had no choice in it unless he could stop her. As she challenged him, waiting, he looked up at her, frowning just slightly as he processed it all. Truth was, he had enjoyed it, he wanted to fuck her again, he hated himself for it but it didn't change how he felt. He made a frustrated sound and moved like he was actually going to try and stop her but instead he pulled her head down to him so he could kiss her, pressing his lips to hers then releasing her.
"This is so fucking wrong and you know it...is it really so enjoyable for you to take control? What do you get from this, Amelia?" He licked her nose as she leaned over him and kissed his forehead and despite it all, he was smiling. "Fine, I will let you..." As if he had a choice, he grinned even as he said the words knowing he was being ridiculous even suggesting he had a choice, that it was his to let her. "But try not to hurt me. I know you, Amelia...just because I heal doesn't mean I want pain!" He had a feeling that too was something he may have to learn to live with...she hadn't been able to play with the villain, but if she had her own toy at home then eventually he was probably going to get hurt. As she rose to leave, asking him to join her in the shower, he waited just a few moments before he stood up and moved to join her.

Stepping into the bathroom, he reached for the shower itself to turn it on, the heat high just how he liked it and looked down at her. She was so fucking sexy...taking control of him like this, against his will..it was clear how he felt about it, he had already orgasmed but he was getting hard again and he shook his head, a smile on his lips.
"Fine...since you're so adamant, happy birthday, little sister. Your last gift...is me. I'll do anything you ask me to, and if I don't want to you have my permission to force me." He stepped close to her, wrapping his arms around her, kissing her forehead. "I'll never leave you, nothing you do will ever be too much, so if you have any desires, any needs...I'll be here for those too. I'll be your Rafi doll under one condition." He lifted her chin so that she was looking up at him, and his expression was serious, worried even. "I don't want you losing respect for me...you might treat me like a toy, like yours, I can handle that, I can even handle if you're cruel and sadistic...I know who you are, I know eventually you will want to do things that I might hate...I don't even mind, this might give me peace like you say...but if I ever felt you didn't respect or love me, I would break...even I can't heal from that." He kissed her lips this time, his own heart was the one racing now. "I do love you...and you do make me feel better, feel less anxious...and you are so fucking sexy..."

Amelia had listened as Raphael put up a last token fight, questioned her and finally relented, but not before making a request. She hadn't answered, not while in his room. She only answered when he had wrapped his arms around her, gifting her her last gift of her birthday. Him. His acceptance and gift made her smile and the press of lips to her forehead earned him a pleased hum. "To answer your question, I want the control because.. I know I don't fit within society. If I control the game, what does it matter if I do not fit?" Her lips pressed to his chest, just above his heart. "It helps me not feel powerless. It gives me grounding" Her chin was lifted and he made his final demand and her eyes widened. "May I ask you a question?" When he nodded she smiled, another true emotion. "When you cared for me, did you respect me less?" It was all she wished to do for him, but in her own way. "You didn't, I know it." Her hand brushed over his arm, nails playing gently down his skin. "Just because I will take care of you, will not lessen my respect for you." Her eyes met his. "Rafi, you know who I am, what I want to do and you may not agree totally, but you support me, love me. You have tried, every day, to make me as happy as I can be. You have helped raise me, shaping me into who I am. I would never think less of you just because you give in to letting me care for you."

Her fingers brushed back up his arm and Amelia rose on her tiptoes to kiss him. Her lips softened as they lingered. Their kiss was much like the one he had given her.
"You are my Rafi doll, you will sometimes vex me, I will sometimes" she paused and laughed. "Okay, likely a lot of times, use you, take control or otherwise do as I please." shifting she pressed her back into his from, cuddling close under the spray of water that fell over them. "Rafi?" Her voice sounded tentative "Are you happy?" She turned to look at him again, even if not yet, she knew in time he would be and for a moment, something wholly unwelcome reared its head inside her. Her conscience. Normally silent, dormant even. "I know I am forcing you, but you can answer freely" No matter his answer, Amelia would do as she pleased. It was in her nature and she had been honest, he couldn't stop her. In truth, she'd yet to meet someone who could and a small part of her wondered if anyone could. It would be a fun match, but one in the end, she was sure she would win.

Shaking her head some, she sighed.
"I think your clone is still alive. I think clones of you will just always be handy, more so in a fight. Because they will take more damage than a normal clone and be more or less okay. They will be killable, as I am sure you are. Which brings me to another subject. We can test out things that will or will not kill you. Morbid, but.. helpful." Her eyes moved to him and she smiled slightly. "I know it's likely not something you want to do, but it is practical. Something that will help us learn what you can take so you can try and avoid it." Amelia was sure that Rafi would be squeamish about killing his clones. She wasn't thrilled about it, even if she did think of them as nothing more than blocks of clay. He was hers and they would look like them. While not him, she loved him and they looked like him. It was making her head hurt. Sighing, she gave her first command since he had willingly given in. "Bathe me Rafi doll"

She was smiling. Was it all worth it, to see her smile? Raphael wondered...because seeing that on her, his heart leapt, he felt a true sense of happiness because he was making his sister happy. It wasn't like earlier where he truly doubted if she was happy, this wasn't like that at all, he knew this was something she seemed to really want. How could he actually say no, knowing that? He listened to her explain why she wanted the control, because she didn't fit in with society, and he nodded, let her press her lips to his chest while he ran his fingertips over her shoulder and down her arm, just touching her because he could. "No...no I didn't respect you less, but I don't think it's the same. The things you probably will do to me...like how you just used me as a sex toy...those can be humiliating, I think humiliation will be something you even enjoy giving out...so is it so strange to wonder if you could still respect me then?" He kissed the top of her head again. "It's not about you caring for me, it's all the rest of the things you might want. I've seen...porn, like this. I try not to watch it but some people do give themselves willingly to others, and the sadists...they like to hurt, like to humiliate, to tease. Some like to really hurt their partners, they like making them cry and whimper, like treating them sadistically...some are more gentle...loving. Who knows what kind of things you like? Do you even know what you want from me, now that I have agreed to be yours?" He chuckled softly. "I have a feeling you haven't thought about it, that you decided you would own me on a whim. I'm the one that needs to worry about what you want."

Her hand was exploring him, chastely, on his arm and chest, but still exploring, and he was happy to let her do so s he kissed her back lovingly.
"Yes...your Rafi doll. That's what I'll be, even if I'm scared of what you might want of me." Her next question...he wondered why she felt she even had to ask that. Looking at the smile that had been on her face, the genuine emotions...he rarely got to see those, if this could bring them to her then of course he was! "I'm happy, dummy. Forced...yeah, you kinda forced this, but you didn't force me to say what I did...that you can have me, as yours, a gift for your birthday. Those were my words, Amelia. Get your stupid clone in here and I'm sure he will be able to recognise that I'm happy...though he might not have the same thoughts and feelings as I do now, you'd need to make a fresh one for that, right?" He chuckled, she had mentioned she thought it was still alive and he could see no reason it wouldn't be, though if he were in it's place he would be frustrated. He'd gotten to be the one to take her virginity, the clone was made before that, had never had that experience, it was all his...the poor thing was probably still downstairs.

She began talking about them, the clones, and he felt he had to correct her, something she didn't seem to recall about the clones.
"I'm not sure that will work...sorry." He smiled sheepishly. "After taking a bit of damage, they just kind of...dissolve, I don't think mine will be much different. They might be able to take a little more, maybe, but I think it's something the clones just...do. Clones of yourself would probably be better, to avoid the damage completely, and they have more power. Clones of me are just punching bags, and not even good ones." Taking up the soap, he poured some into his hand and started to bathe her, letting his hands explore her young body as he looked down hungrily. Since accepted this, not fighting it...it was even easier for him to be aroused by her, the name Rafi doll seemed to be sticking and he kind of liked it...his hands moved over her breasts, he playfully tweaked and twisted her nipples as he cleaned her, grinning to himself as he knew it would probably hurt a bit, he wasn't gentle...before he moved lower, washing her navel, her hips, down to her rear, parting the cheeks to wash between them while keeping his eyes on her face. He chuckled softly as she had sighed. "Awww, poor Amelia, at least I know the idea of hurting me doesn't thrill you, that's a bonus, even if they are clones...and you don't need to worry, I am pretty confident in what can and can't kill me...and I don't plan to be dying and leaving you any time soon."

Amelia took Raphael's words to heart, listening to why he thought she might respect him less. She had used him and she had enjoyed it, greatly, but she could see how it would make him feel. Her heat tilted to one side and she considered him a moment before nodding. "Did you like what I did to you, with you?" Her fingers played along the strong planes of his chest before continuing, "The way I used you.. If so, then if we both enjoyed it what difference does it make?" There was innocence to her question and her hand moved to his face, cupping his cheek. "While I used you, and yes, it was akin to a sex toy, and you may no be my toy, you are still my big brother Rafi." Her smile grew slightly. "And you try to not watch, or you watch and feel ashamed?" fingers stroked his cheek, lovingly. "I don't, but I thought we could find out together" Her face sobered for a moment and she inhaled. "I will not lie, if I find something I enjoy and you do not, I likely will still make you, but you asked for that." Icy eyes met his and they shimmered. "I hope that you will enjoy these things, because, with whatever I am, while I might desire to poke bullet wounds, hurt you or humiliate you, Rafi.. I love you. As a brother, as more and I have for a long time. I.. do want you happy" Amelia knew she was a broken doll, knew that some of her desires he may not like, but she didn't want to explore them with anyone else. Her smile grew and she laughed. "Stop calling me that!" Her tone was mock serious and she snorted softly. "I don't need a clone to tell me if you're lying. Between us," Her hand turned his face towards her, "There is no lying, on either side. Only the truth. Period."

Her command to wash her was followed and slowly he began to wash her, though he was being awfully naughty and she lifted her hands as he toyed with her nipples and shocked him, a light zap to make him yelp.
"Behave, Rafi doll" The warning given as he explained about his clones. Yes, she remembered now and pouted slightly. "Ah yes. To think you told me I should torture them and not you! Where will the fun in that be if they just poof!" her eyes rose to meet his and she laughed. "Who said I didn't want to hurt you?" She stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't wish to kill you. You better not" She growled, the sound almost feline as she pressed her soapy wet body against him. "I would never forgive you" Nipping at his shoulder she sighed, pleased at the attention of his hands. "What do you think would happen if I were to clone a clone?" Her mind was working even as she enjoyed his touch. "Do you think it would degrade, or stay as fresh as the original?" It was a fair question, though her mind would only stay on clones for so long.

Stepping back, just a bit, she eyed his body.. checking him for any lingering wounds. She could see shiny patches of skin, from where he was healing. Fingertips grazed on such a spot and she bit her lower lip, looking up to him.
"Tell me about the porn you watch" Amelia paused for a moment and then smiled "And about your fantasies concerning me. You seemed to oddly want to fuck me hard, but you have a submissive desire to be controlled. Explain Rafi doll!" Her demand was almost cute and she curled into him once more. "You know we will not sleep apart anymore, yes?" Amelia was already becoming aroused again and was eager to hear of what he though about and watched.. Perhaps it would give her ideas. If not, she knew a close she could ask, who would likely spill his guts, being jealous of not knowing what it had been like to be with her. Her eyes flickered back up to him. "Are you the jealous type, by chance?"

He could see she was thinking about things, trying to decide what she was going to say or ask, and Raphael had to admit he was kind of nervous. Today had been a day for indulging her, finally going out to hunt a villain, they had tested and discovered her power was exactly what they thought it was and she had gotten a new one, and perhaps a little bit of cathartic vengeance...but everything that had happened since was so unexpected, surreal even, that it was difficult to really wrap his mind around it. Was he crazy? He had just given himself to his sociopathic sister as a birthday gift...no caveats, not really, and he kind of...liked the idea. Something was definitely wrong with him, with them. "Yes...yes I liked it. You know I did Amelia...I'm sure you felt it." He couldn't answer her question, he didn't know what difference it made...if they both liked it, she probably had a point but societal norms were tugging against him, that and a fear of being looked down on from her. He nodded as she suggested they could find out what she liked, what she wanted from him together, and and more importantly how she loved him, still wanted him happy. He laughed as she told him to stop calling her a dummy and shook his head, grinning. "Then stop being one!" finally, she told him no lying between them, and he nodded. "No lying...always tell you the truth, and you always tell me the truth. Deal." He'd already started to wash her, yelping as she gave him an electric shock...shaking his head. He always forgot she had that power, she didn't use it that often. "I was behaving! You asked me to bathe you...I was making sure I was thorough...besides I kind of like this..." He grinned and his hands were at her rear again, soaping between the cheeks as they spoke about the clones.

He laughed sheepishly.
"Well it's better torturing them than me, I don't like pain, remember?" Her comment about wanting to hurt him wasn't missed, and he smiled as she growled and pressed against him...the noise, he liked that...it sounded possessive...and he was hers now, after all. "Yes Ma'am...no dying." Her teeth at his shoulder as he continued to work over her with the soap. "I think there is a limit to how far down you can go cloning them...Replica made I think five? Each of those clones could only make two, and those could make one more...so they seem to degrade. And he had a lot of practice...you made one, right? I'm not sure how many others you could make right now." This was entirely new to him, her getting a new power...there was no way to know how long it would take for that quirk to reach it's maximum potential, it could take years, it could take days, it could be instantaneous. While he was thinking about it she stepped back and her eyes were on his body now, looking at where he was rapidly healing, patches of skin that would be gone in an hour or two. Her fingers were on him and she asked him about his fantasies. He nodded to her...he didn't expect to sleep apart...he didn't want to. "Yeah...you kinda know I'm the jealous type, I mean just one threat with the dumb clone...I couldn't let him touch you." He pulled her closer to him. "You're mine too you know..."

He thought about what he actually liked about the porn he had watched...like she had said, honesty...he didn't plan to hide things. "The porn...I didn't watch it because a lot of it devolved into the pain thing, canings, cattleprods, kicking in the balls...some girls really liked just hurting the guys, and some guys liked being hurt..." He shuddered. "Suffering seemed to be big on it, there were other things too...one video the guy had a thing on, a chastity cage, stopping him even getting hard. I think one of them had spikes in it.." He looked down at his little sister. "Try not to get ideas! I like cumming...it's why I wanted to fuck you hard...just because I like being controlled doesn't mean I don't like that too..." He smirked down at her. "Maybe if you give me a clone of yourself and tell it not to fight back, I'll show you just how rough I can be..." While he did have the submissive tendencies, it seemed he had a little roughness in him too, he liked the idea of pinning her down and taking her, of fucking her ass...he even liked the idea of it hurting a little. "There were lots of videos about bondage, being helpless...those were the ones I liked, facesitting, smothering, forcing the guy to pleasure the girl...there were some we don't need to think about, with toys, strap-on toys, things like that...I remember a few with more than one guy, where the bottom had to suck him, or got fucked..." He blushed, admitting all the porn he had enjoyed while living with her was pretty embarrassing, but he hadn't dated much, it had been a release for him. "And of course just being tied down and fucked...some used machines to keep on fucking them...but that was with dildos...I really don't think I'm into that...and the damn thing would go on while the Domme was in bed, curling up to sleep, like he was going to be abused all night, kinda scary. Best avoid that kind of thing. I watched other stuff too, I liked gangbang porn..." He grinned at her again. "People do a lot of strange things...like using their older brother's as human dildos..." Leaning down he kissed her lips one more time. "Does any of that answer your question? I'm being as honest as I can without giving you any ideas...this is kind of embarrassing and I'm kind of worried about what you might actually like..."

A brow lifted as her doll tried to defend his actions. "You just agreed to tell truth." Amelia zapped him again, for fun. "And you are toeing the line with that one" her fingers moved as if to shock him again. "And stop calling me dummy or I will start thinking you like being hurt" It was a warning and either he'd pick up on it or not. It didn't faze Amelia either way. "And I do, but for someone who liked it, you fought it hard and tried to avoid doing it again.." She reminded him. "Is there something wrong with me checking Rafi?" She had thought asking him would have been appreciated. It had been something out of her wheelhouse and comfort zone. Amelia was feeling agitated suddenly and it took her a moment to push that feeling away while he washed her and the spoke of clones. "Yes but they would just dissolve, that is no fun" Curling into him she closed her eyes, still trying to shake that feeling that had bubbled up quickly. He agreed no dying as she nipped at him and she smiled. "Good" The word purred out and she fell silent listening to him. Degradation would be bad. "Do you think the subject needs to be alive? Or could it be a fragment?" She wondered if she could clone someone from just hair.

Her smile was slow and Amelia nodded.
"Indeed. How do you think the you, from before, will be feeling right now?" It was a valid question and one she couldn't help but wonder about. Pulled close, Amelia wrapped her arms around his waist head falling to his chest. She never would have been anyone else's, Raphael had nothing to worry about. Her question had given him pause and he thought about it and Amelia was left thinking about his answers as they were laid before her. Had he stopped watching because it did nothing, or had he been embarrassed and stopped watching it because of that, even alone in his room. Kissing him back, she nipped his lower lip hard. "I see..." She shook her head. "I mean, honest but holding things back. You don't want to give me ideas, which makes me think you like, but are scared, of some of these things." She looked up at him, watching him like she people watched, taking everything in, with those icy eyes. "Did you like some of the things you mentioned turning off, but were too shy, even alone to let yourself like?" Amelia knew Raphael, she liked to think well... It seemed like something he would do. Nodding to him, "Wash yourself" She began to wash her own hair, thinking about some of the things he had listed. It was fascinating and curious all at once.

He liked having his options taken from him, but he also enjoyed the idea of fucking her roughly. It led to a confusing contradiction in her mind. Rough to Amelia was dominant. It was possible she misread the situation or misunderstood, but she wondered if that was it. Things had watched varied, but a lot of it seemed submissive, but those were the ones he often told her to not get ideas on. Icy eyes trailed towards Raphael. Did that mean it was things he liked, but was too scared to try. Perhaps it would do to not ask him further, but ask his clone. It would likely happily, or at least be unable to refuse, to answer any and all questions she might have.
"It has been enlightening, but brought more questions rather than provided me with answers alone. You keep saying don't get ideas... but the whole point was to get those. To see what you liked that I might also like."

Back
Top Bottom