Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[D&D] Revenge Has Never Tasted Sweeter;;

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Selena found herself almost rolling her eyes as he stated that she was the third girl that night alone. It didn't surprise her much though. ''Mhm...Am I going to be the third girl you're going to take to your VIP room tonight alone as well?'' She wondered with a grin, battling her eyelashes softly, taking another sip from her drink.

"No no. I have a policy of only offering that luxury one time every other week." He answered, taking a second to serve a couple that came to him and asked him for liquor.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

She chuckled softly, nodding. ''Alright, in that case I'm waiting for you, pretty boy,'' she grinned, briefly looking over the place. A VIP room was rather risky and she imagined what it would lead to. However, she didn't have much choice and things could have been even worse. ''So what will we be doing in that VIP room of yours?'' She wondered playfully, waiting for him to exit the bar stand.

"Hey... cover for me Jeff. I'm taking a break." He said to one of the guys simply lounging around. The second male smirked, "No... not this one..."

"Shut up man." He said, hopping over the counter and starting to walk with her. "So what interests you about these enforcers?" He said, going behind the back, and down several flights of stairs until they entered a red room which seemed legit enough.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl arched her eyebrows at the male's words, rather confused. What the hell did that mean? That she wasn't good enough, or was there something else behind the man's intentions?

''What did he mean?'' She wondered, arching her perfect eyebrows. Following him down to the room, she looked around, shivering slightly. His question took her aback, but she decided to play stupid. ''Well...Hard to say, but I've always wanted to be part of an organization like this one. It's just amazing and I really admire Mr. Vega..He's the owner, right?'' She wondered, twisting her locks around her finger.

"Vega...?" He paused, "Jeff usually covers for me when I bring a girl back here to talk. I guess he was upset that it was you, perhaps he wanted to talk to you himself. Please make yourself welcome." There was liquor, a huge television, a radio, several chairs and couches, a bed of course, all red. "There is a lot going on in this organization. Most of it seems like drug trafficing and gang warfare. How little the surface knows... I can't talk too much about it... especially if you aren't an enforcer. I may have to slit your throat or something along those lines, you know?"

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Selena giggled softly at the comment about the other barman, although a part of her didn't much believe him. She took a seat on the edge of the bed, her legs crossed to uncover more skin than her dress already allowed, her blue gaze trailing around the room. Fucking creepy, she told herself. Was it to disguise blood? She shook the thought off, her large eyes growing wide at his comment. ''Oh, I don't think I'd want that to happen...,'' she shivered, trying to pull on a smile. ''I don't think we should talk about that anymore then,'' the girl purred softly, standing up to approach him. ''So did you bring me here to talk?'' She wondered with a seducive grin, her fingers briefly trailing along the neck of his shirt.

He laughed, "Alright then... I'll give you more information of course... but I can't deny the fact that you are really turning me on..." He reached for his zipper, pulling it down quickly as his cock jutted out from it stiffly. His hand reached for hers to try and put it against his bulking cock, "You don't need to be shy, we are somewhere pretty isolated." He said, pressing himself against her, particularly her chest, his lips moving to try and kiss her.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl smiled at him as he mentioned giving her more information, yet her expression remained lusty rather than interested in his words. She couldn't afford having him think it was just for information and mentioning her to someone else. Letting out a low whistle as she took in sight his cock, she grinned. ''Oh my,'' she licked her lips, eagerly moving in to wrap one of her arms around his neck while her hand slid down to his erection. Her slim fingers carefully wrapped themselves around his lengs, stroking the warm, hard flesh. She felt like a whore, but it was worth it. ''How could I not be shy with such a pretty boy around?'' She teased, leaning forward to give him a brief kiss, her tongue quickly infiltrating his mouth to rub up against his one. Her chest pressed up against his one tightly, her hands growing firmer around him.

He smiled as she came on to him, much against his expectations. Usually the girl would freak out and leave, or just fuck him because she's scared that he'll kill her, which was never the case. "I'm not really the kind of guy to take extreme advantage of a girl..." He kissed by her earlobes and neck. "I just honestly haven't let loose in about two weeks time. Busy with operations and shit." His hands rolled up to her breasts, squeezing them together, "Awesome chest... it looks like you've collected the best genes I've ever seen." He paused for a moment. "Holy shit. I'm Rick. What's your name sweetheart..."

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Selena shivered as the male's lips grazed her neck and ears. ''Mhm...We'll flirt another time then,'' she teased, her hand that was around his neck moving up to allow her fingers to brush through his hair, massaging his skull. His hands on her sensitive breasts caused her nipples to grow hard almost instantly, a soft moan escaping her lips. She liked the bartender, he didn't seem to be much of a bastard like the others. ''Well that makes two of us,'' she laughed about letting loose in two weeks. ''I'm Selena,'' she murmured, burrying her face in his neck, her tongue trailing a line along his skin before her teeth gentle locked down on it. Her hand on his erection meanwhile resumed its motions, trying to get him fully erect. ''Nice to meet you,'' she added, gently kissing his skin.

((I thought Selena was from our other rp lol)). Rick smirked, he liked her style already. "But like I was saying, I don't take advantage of girls. Can we do this for a good time then maybe?" He closed his eyes, breathing slowly as she jerked him.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

((Oh Em Gee. xD Pretend it was Elizabeth. I just love my Selena. ^^ And I lost our other rp! D,=))

The girl laughed softly, delivering him another slow stroke before pulling her hand away. ''Alright...We can do this for as long as you can,'' she grinned and stepped away, walking up to the sound system. She kneeled down before the stack of cd's carefully arranged there, finding one of the slow, sensual tunes. Pressing play, she set her bag on the ground next to the bed and pulled off her jacket, remaining in her heels, stockings and dress. Walking up to him, she rested her arms on his shoulders, her gaze digging into his one. God she felt like a slut. ''So how do you want to do it?'' She murmured, licking his lips briefly.

((I'll send you the link then if you'd like to continue it.))

He was easily drawn into her actions and games. He had met girls that were just whores, but this one didn't seem like the type the moment he met her, not that he was complaining. "Less talking... unless you're moaning or in extreme pain." He replied back with a short laugh, pressing his lips against her, meanwhile trying to get his hands under her clothing and work up to her chest. He was easily a breast guy.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

((Awesome, thanks. ))

The girl smiled as he spoke. Extreme pain or moaning...Fair enough. Her lips eagerly seeking his, she enjoyed his pleasant taste, her tonge sliding past her lips to brush against his one, exploring his mouth skillfully. ''Oh, you'll go that far?'' She wondered through the kiss, her hands sliding down to her dress. Picking up its hem, she stepped back, slowly pulling it over her head to remain in her set of black thong and bra along with the stockings and heels. In the process she glanced down at his thick cock still proudly standing out from his pants, briefly licking her lips. However, for the moment she didn't say anything, sliding her arms around him again to press her soft chest against his toned one. Her lips once again reached his, at first in teasing light kisses, soon enough growing demanding and intent.

Rick was being completely and totally served. He couldn't have much reaction but watching, widen his eyes in excitement, and respond to her lip locking. One thing was sure though, his cock was jutting out hard, it rubbed against her thong as they kissed, Rick's fingertips reaching down to firmly grope her as and frisk her. "Trust me. I'll go that far..."

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Elizabeth wondered if it wouldn't have been wiser to just pull her clothes back on and run away until it wasn't too late, not exactly eager to get covered in bruises. ''No bruises though, honey,'' she murmured softly, her breath growing heavier as he groped her breasts. Her entire body was an erogenous zone, and the slightest touch was enough to send tingles down her stomach. She moved her hands to his shirt, her fingers carefully working on its buttons until his chest was uncovered. Grinning slightly, she trailed her fingers over his skin, out tracing every muscle, her sharp nails scratching against his skin in process.

"No bruises? That shouldn't be a problem. Let's get down to it then. I have to get back to my shift sooner or later." He began undoing her bra, tugging it off and licking his lips before quickly latching onto one of her nipples. "Do you suck cock babe? Something tells me it'd feel great in your mouth."

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

As the girl's hard nipples were greeted by the cold air followed by the sensation of his lips, she found herself letting out a soft groan. ''Shit,'' she whispered softly, realizing how much her body longed for someone's attention. ''I could do it for you,'' she smirked at carefully pushed him back onto the bed, getting an idea. Crawling on top of him, she grinned, kissing his neck. ''Just watch then,'' she purred huskily, her lips trailing down his body until she was next to his cock. Licking the tip of his head playfully, she moved her gaze up to meet his one, a smile playing on her lips. Slowly, teasingly, she played with his head before finally taking him into her mouth almost to the bottom of his shaft, sucking on him. ''Tell me how you prefer it - like this, or-'' She paused, moving her hands to her chest that was large enough for her to press it around his erection, rubbing her breasts against him and lowered her head, taking in the first couple of inches, her tongue caressing the most sensitive spots. Releasing him once again, she tilted her head. ''This?''

Rick watched her with a grin, the man wasn't going to refuse this great pleasure. He was into her breasts, but would swap nipple sucking for a good cock sucking any day. Once she took him into her mouth, his hardened, uncut penis started to soak in her wet mouth, her skill very adept. "Ohho... god..." He praised her althought it lasted a very short amount of time. His cock feeling the warmth and comfort of her large tits pressing against it. "Oh fuck..." He shifted slightly, "God, keep going with that titfuck..." He exhaled heavily, "Fuucckkk... it feels good..." His tip pushed itself from her cleavage. The visual experience was almost enough to make him cum in itself.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Elizabeth grinned at the male's reaction; it was rather predictable, considering the way he treated her chest. She pushed her breasts up against him once again, licking the tip of his cock playfully, her tongue massaging every spot on his head, probing for the most sensitive one. Soon enough, she leaned lower, as much as her position allowed her to, starting to slowly bob her head up and down along his length, sucking and licking his hot skin.

Rick couldn't believe that he was actually between this woman's breasts. He did just meet her, but at this point it was somewhat unimportant. "That's so good... I imagine you get all sorts of action from any guy you would ever want... huh..." He said, his tip releasing some of his precum, the salty, clear substance that comes before actual sperm. "Look at me baby. You've got the best eyes..." He laughed, "No one would ever believe this even if they were watching us..."

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl groaned softly as she felt the salty substance released, her movements growing firmer and faster. She actually enjoyed it - the man in front of her was worth having sex with. After a while, she raised her head, her gaze digging into his one, and inviting smile playing on her lips. ''Mhm...What makes you say that?'' She wondered, delivering him slow, gentle licks before returning to her previous occupation, rubbing her breasts along his length.

"I've had my share of partners... None has used her body this expertly before... and trust me, I've seen some crazy bitches in my day." He said with a laugh, soon routed by gruntly groans and slight twitches. "Fuck... at this rate, I won't even get to fucking you into submission..." He arched his back and reached for her, simply touching her shoulders and face, as if ensuring that he wasn't caught in some fantasticly fucked up dream where he'd wake up with cum all over his sheets.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl smirked at his comment. Player. However, she didn't say anything, resuming her 'hard work' with the male, briefly releasing him from her breasts to take in his entire length, tears forming in her eyes as he touched the back of her throat. Spending a minute or so moving her head up and down his full length she returned to her previous position, her breasts caressing his cock. ''Well, do you want me to stop then?'' She wondered, briefly taking him out of her mouth to lean her face against his hand as a cat would.

Back
Top Bottom