Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[D&D] Revenge Has Never Tasted Sweeter;;

Rick grunted and groaned as her oral performance continued. Being sucked down like that was something wonderful, especially when the girl was so eager. "Well, that depends on where you want it more, down your throat, or in your pussy." He said with a grin. "I don't think I can satisfy both tonight."

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Elizabeth grinned as he spoke, finding herself to enjoy things more than she should have. Especially when he said that she could simply finish him up that way, without going any further. ''Mhm...I think you'll owe me another go at this then,'' she grinned, returning to her occupation. She released him from her breasts, her hands moving over to stroke him gently, her palms moving down to his testicles, playfully massaging them. Her head meanwhile moved down, her throat filled with his length until it hurt and her lips almost reached his base. She moved at a rather quick pace, her tongue making sure to take care of every spot, her gaze never quitting his.

"Aaggh.... Damn, I'll definitely take the offer of having to give you another try at it... " His breathing quickened as his throbbing meat only sunk into her throat and was sucked, licked and practically devoured by her mouth. "Ohh... shit... yeah..." He reached for her head with both hands, the pleasure having tossed him now into a state of greed, only wanting more before reaching the quickly coming nut. "Take it all down, I'm cumming..." His fingers curved around the shape of her head, tugging her down dominantly as he vigorously pushed his cock into her mouth

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl winced softly as he pushed her head down, almost causing her to choke. Fuck, she thought to herself yet obediently continued, pushing her head as far down as possible even though her lips already touched the base of his shaft. Suddenly, the hot, salty liquid filled her throat, the girl having to push his hands away from her head in order to avoid choking. Swallowing down every bit of his cum, she raised her head, brushing her tongue across his hard member, licking him clean. â??Damn, honey,â? she murmured, panting slightly. Grinning slightly, she crawled up the manâ??s body, her hands gently stroking him. â??Soâ?¦do I get a date?â? She teased, her gaze digging into his one.

Rick's tounge couldn't stay in her mouth as he came down her throat. It was the single best feeling ever since he busted a nut inside of one of his friends. The bartender smiled at her, his prick still hard, not even phased from the blowjob. "Yeah. Yeah, you and I can become really good friends. Now... go ahead, sit on my dick and let's finish this up..."

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl laughed softly as he spoke, nodding. She tried to act as though she was simply smitten by him to push away the suspicions. â??Alright, friends it is,â? she smiled, lowering her hips down to meet his cock, slowly allowing him to penetrate her, her hips starting to move up and down his length. She didnâ??t bother going slowly and softly, quickly increasing in speed, moans and groans escaping her lips, her juices covering his member.

Rick's eyes narrowed as she began to move, his cock quickly sliding inside her. It wasn't hard for it to enter, but after it was inside, he realized how tight the woman was, and almost came right there. "Whoo... you're so hot down there. Tight too..." His knees spread as he tried thrusting upward to drive himself in deeper. He had no clue where this woman came from, but this was real, live, raw sex. Nothing better than that. Plus it was at will. So he didn't even feel remotely guilty.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The girl arched her eyebrows at his reaction, having to bite on her cheek to avoid laughing. Cute. â??Mhmâ?¦And youâ??re so damn good,â? she purred, sensing him thrust deeper and deeper by the moment. â??Oh, fuck,â? she groaned, feeling her own body respond to his thrusting, causing the pleasure to build up, edging towards a climax. She leaned forth, resting her forehead against his neck, her tongue circling around his skin, her lips sucking on it gently.

"Mmm... is it safe to say that you haven't had a cock in a bit of a while?" He said with a slight chuckle, his hands moving around her hips as he fucked her, her pussy and his cock making fapping sounds with every impact. "So damn cushion soft down there huh..." He bit his lip, pumping into her with more aggression. He smelled her when she leaned over him, wanting to play with her breasts more than anything else. He was quickly distracted by her licking tongue, and plump lips. "No hickeys... If you want to suck something so bad just stick my dick in your mouth."

Back
Top Bottom