Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The EastWatch Wilderness Bestiary (Chalarm x Priscilla May)

Darr slowly shook his head. "No, we would never leave someone in distress alone. I'll bring you back to your tribe, human girl, as agreed. You're lucky we were directed to you or else might have been left in the great plaines of the steppe for days before someone came across you." He responded.

The athletic centaur eyed her suspiciously as she held her hand over her chest so unnaturally.
"Are you injured?" He asked naively, Avery unintentionally drawing more attention to herself. Darr eventually understood though, his eyes growing a bit wide as he suddenly remembered that humans were strangely embarrassed by their own bodies, huffing at her unusual nature.

"Nevermind, can you walk? Do you require more water?" Darr questioned as he handed over a small bag to Avery helpfully with some dried berries inside for her to eat. At the moment his horse body was laying down to be more level with her, his long well groomed brown legs sticking out to the side as he twisted his torso to face her. He had no concern for his own brazen nudity, other than a quiver which held some pouches on the front strap, his chest was bare to her showing off the athletic build of the horsefolk who galloped across the plains. Not to mention his horse cock which at the moment was mostly hidden by his body's position, Avery having to lean her head if she intended to take another look.

Avery was almost tempted several times to peak around once more, if it were not for her frazzled state she would have done so more blatantly. Her eyes wandered around the Centaur’s form, following the lines of the muscles on his human half to the hairs of his horse half.

“No...” she shook her head, still holding her hands above her most precious regions. “I don’t think I am hurt... just rattled... after what it did to me...” She blushed hard and realized what she was admitting to as the hazy memories of how the Masquerade touched her filled her mind.

“My tribe... well its a caravan, we camped against the hills at night and I wandered to far. I don’t know if they have stuck around for me...” Avery’s eyes scanned the distance as the wind picked up among the grass. “I also just feel... gross in a way to face them like this.” She looked into the Centaur’s eyes to search for some empathy.

Darr stared back down at the small girl, their eyes meeting as she reminded him of a small lost faun with her wide doe eyes. Even the Centaur couldn't help but think of her as cute, something to be instinctively protective of. He offered her a slim reassuring smile, slowly placing a hand on her head and ready to retract it at the briefest hesitation by Avery.

"We know of your tribe already. It was a older bearded one that rode out to inform us of your situation and ask for help. I can assure you they are waiting for you and I can only apologize that we did not hunt this beast down sooner to slay it before this happened." He offered, bowing his head sadly.
"They will only be happy to find you alive, little human." He offered, unsure of how comforting his words were to the girl. He could see that she was still uncomfortable, her arms wrapped around herself. Darr glanced around the field, as if expecting to find some coverings miraciously nearby, but to no avail. With a sigh, the centaur pulled off his leather sash to hand it to Avery, offering her the only piece of covering he had after pulling off the heavy quiver. It would not hide much, but it could however possibly be worked into a belt or strap for part of her.

He tried to relax her, sparking any conversation that might put her at ease. "You are a traveller as well? We are alike then little human, my tribe travel all over the great plains. We should get going though, it will do you no good to remain hear little human." He said before a long pause, Darr considered the state of the girl, unsure if she could even walk on her own after the horrid experience.

"I can carry you back." He muttered quickly, barely able to look Avery in the eyes as he suggested it. Darr could just imagine the jokes made if his tribesman were to know of the shameful act. No centaur wanted to be a pack animal for some smaller creature, yet he could not stand by as he saw the way she pleaded at him with her eyes.

Last edited:
Avery smiled a bit now that she knew they had waited for her, Keld even had rode out to try and find her. Though after all her novelty to the crew was the usefulness between her legs, she wondered knowing what she had just been subjected to if it would be the same now. Maybe it wasnt clear what happened to her. Coming back nude to camp would certainly be a hint.

“Thank you... for saving me and being so nice.” The orange haired girl flipped her hair and sat up as Rolan gave her his satchel. It didnt cover.... anything. She was just a nude girl with a satchel now. But it was the thought that counts.

“If you could take me back... I would be most grateful. I still feel sort of weak.” She explained, trying to rise to her feet. Inevitably her method of getting on to her wobbly legs involved her bent over in front of Rolan, petals of her pussy sitting between her thighs. She moved next to the large centaur, grasping at his mane and trying to lift herself up.

It was a lot of effort, but in her weakend state she could note quite make it on to his back.
“I’m sorry... I guess I am sort of weak right now.”

Even when prancing about nude it was not common to see a female centaur's sex, hidden low and behind their long, flicking tails, out of sight from the high perch where other centaurs looked down. So it was enough to give Darr a surprise when Avery leaned over, her mound on display to the horseman, still puffy from the long night she underwent. His body reacted rather involuntarily, cock twitching between his back legs as she mistakenly presented herself, the new sensation only burning hotter as her palm brushed over his skin and long hairs while trying to lift herself up.

"It's all right, you must be exhausted still." Darr mentioned, eyes darting around as he tried to forget about her display, offering his hand to help her up onto his back as he laid on the ground. He couldn't twist his body completely around to aid Avery up, so his hand moved blindly behind him, cupping her ass at one point to push her up until he could feel her body pressed onto the back of his horse half. He could feel her weight shifting until her bare thighs straddled his chest, assuming she took up as proper a position as possible.

"I shall try to move softly but better to hold on tightly still, given your exhaustion. I shall stop if need be if you feel like you are falling." Darr stated as he lifted himself up from the ground to his full height with his bow and quiver in hand, Avery able to see over the tall blades of grass now and look upon the plains as wind whipped through the fields. The centaur tried to his best to ignore the unusual sensation of Avery's warm body resting along his flank, not used to carrying anything but for supplies when his tribe moved camps. Yet the intimacy of the girl pressed against his human half and straddling his body caused his equine cock to stiffen, the horseman embarrassed and happy that she was unable to witness the occurance from her seat. He huffed, almost like that of a horse, as he imagined how odd he must look carrying a human, hoping that they reached her tribe before being seen by any others.

It was not lost on Avery the sensation of the centaur’s hand on her ass as he helped her up to his back. Orange hair whipping in the wind she may have even flinched at the sensation, a strangely tingly one as she soon began to notice the carved muscles of his human half. She knew he had not purposefully groped her, but as she grabbed ahold of his waist she kept thinking about the sensation, admiring his strong and large body as the rode along.

The plains were beautiful, she could not believe that she had been all over these grassy lands last night. Partially she couldn’t even remember, the poison the Masquerade had given her somehow clouded a lot of what she could recall, though both unpleasant feelings and even pleasant ones of her experience sat underneath the surface as she rode along on Darr.

The corse hairs of the centaur were different, Avery had ridden along on horses before but she never spent much time touching one like she did not. Subtly and under the guise if adjusting her position, she ran her hand between the transition of his horse half and human half, feeling the smooth skin against the hair and how it changed. Down below, between the girl’s legs the corse hairs also were quite ticklish, teasing her clit with each bump and huff the centaur made.

In her state it sort of was overwhelming to her to be getting turned on, having just been given a ride by a horrible monster she wondered if something was wrong with her. Indeed as she looked out at the green sea of grass and blue skies she did feel a but dizzy.

“Darr...” her dainty fingers circled under his arm.
“Can we stop for just a second... I feel.. woozy.” Avery grasped her centaur friend, but at the same time felt as if she would slip off to the side.

Last edited:
The centaur took a while to adjust to carrying the meek alchemist, every step of his hooves bouncing her upon his back until he settled into a gentle strut. No one had ever ridden upon him before, or even on many of those in his tribe. While these were unusual circumstances, those who were known to allow humans and other smaller species on them were always looked upon differently by their kin. To them it was like being led around on a leash by a dog, unnatural and demeaning to themsevles, not that it was helped by the narrcisistic views that many of the horsefolk had about their majestic appearance. However for Darr, it did not feel as embarrassing as he might have though, or at least not in the way he imagined.

While striding through the grasslands his mind was hyper focused on the sensation of contact he was making with Avery, her legs straddling his lean body, the speed of his breathing noticeable as his chest inhaled and exhaled, pushing against her legs. The stallion's mind did wander though, considering where her parted legs met upon his spine, his horse hairs brushing over her labia with every movement, his erection growing ever more prominant against his attempts to think of anything else.

"Huh?" The centaur stated, broken from his daze as he realized they had been moving for some time with not a word to the other. Avery's comment took a moment to properly register as her arms gripped onto his waist, her breasts pressing up against his back in an attempt to hold on before he could feel her legs sliding over to one side. He almost immedielty stopped, the momentum pushing her up against his bare chest.
"Are you alright little human? Do you need to get off?" He asked, lowering himself to the ground as gently as possible in case she slipped off. He had forgotten in his concern the fact that he was still at full mast and aroused by the bare skin contact, his at the moment hidden erection to be clearly seen if she were to climb down. His arm reached over his chest to brush the woman's hand, trying to give a reassuring squeeze. "We can take a break if need be, you have been through a lot."

Finding the grass beneath her once more, Avery took a deep breath the aromas of the grasslands filling her soul as her body chilled by the breeze felt the solidity of the earth. Her head had been woozy, not quite finding equilibrium as she set foot on the dirt, the jostling in the back of Darr did not help recover from the previous nights activities. She quickly sat, romp in the grass with womanhood tickled by blades of green. Little did the sensation reach her mind as she was occupied with the spinning of the world around her. A hand on her forehead for long moments as she tried to come back to her senses.

“I’m sorry... I am just so dizzy right now. I hope I haven’t... kept... you... from... anything.” Her words slowed as her focus began to return, not did her eyes find the sea of the plains they once traveled but instead the unsheathed sword of Darr’s underbelly. The brown skin had folded back to allow a lighter appendage and flatter head to jut forth. Avery un-bashfully stared at its massiveness, eyes communicating awe towards her new friend’s manliness.

Her head still spun, perhaps taking away her polite sensibilities and why she did not understand she stared at his rod. The large centaur towered over her, and no longer was it just the grass blades tickling her womanhood.

“I know I have been a lot of trouble...” the orange haired girl gave her first real smile to Darr, brushing her orange hair over her right shoulder as she still stared.
“I do appreciate everything you’ve done for me...” the young alchemist said softly, sitting up straight without thinking, bare chest pushed out.

Last edited:
Mind filled with concern and sympathy, the horseman barely registered at first that Avery's words began to trail off as she was so fixated on his unsheathed member. "While I can't deny I would enjoy rejoining my tribal herd to hunt down the abomination that did this, I take pride in helping you back to your caravan, little human. Centaurs don't leave those in need alone, you are not keeping me from anything more important than that." Darr postured, puffing out his chest pridefully, his back half straighting which caused his engorged cock to bob and sway.

It was that sensation of movement between his legs as he shifted that reminded Darr of his erection, clearly displayed to the alchemist who was no longer on his back and which he noticed had her eyes glued to the appendage. The horseman shifted his body slightly to hide his manhood, trying to play it off as a simple adjustment as he turned. Yet there was little he could do to hide his erection from her pearing eyes while she sat nearlt beneath him. Her heavy stares began to stir a bit of embarressment from the centaur, a rare emotion for the wild species, especially when it involved their body. Any centaur was used to baring themselves yet it was the manner in which Avery gazed, her eyes barely breaking away, that threw him off. The only other memory Darr had of being embarressed by his arousal was many years ago at a young age when his urges first began to stir, watching as a filly his age splashed around in a nearby river. But the horseman had since learned to understand his sexual urges so as not to be caught off guard, or so he thought.

The next time Darr looked upon Avery he began to see her differently. When he first saw the naked alchemist it was like seeing any sort of creature, there was no concern for her nudity. Yet now he couldn't help but feel his cock jerk as he looked upon her breasts, remembering how they felt pressed up against his back. Or thinking about how her legs had straddled him, feeling her womanhood brush over his body and against his dark hairs. It led to another problem for the centaur, as his body prepared to mate with his member engorged and at full mast, relieving the straining rod would not be easy. Unlike humans, for the horsefolk there was no easy manner to find release after being riled up without a partner. Darr could only try to concentrate on other things, his eyes attempting to find something to look at in open fields of the steppe that wasn't the glamorous alchemist, her hands no longer covering herself as she puffed out her bare bosom. "You have hardly been trouble Avery, none of this is your doing you should not be so hard on yourself, it is all the fault of that horrid beast..." he said, forcing himself to look back at her when he spoke. "Do you need anything? Food? Water? There is a stream nearby if you need to refresh yourself." He offered.

“No I think I am fine I just needed a rest...” her voice trailed off as she became more and more distracted.

It was something to the affect that Avery could begin to feel the affects of the Masquerade’s venom fade from her body as her woman’s intuition returned to her. Awestruck by the sheer manliness of Darr’s fifth appendage, she sat close to the Centaur, her head peaking around at it un-bashfully. A sly smile even came across her as she looked from its eye to his eyes, he spoke in a tone that she knew to be flustered, even if she felt a bit woozy.

“Does it hurt?” Avery’s typical forwardness returning as she still sat with chest puffed out. Her eyes linger along its puffy tip, down its lighte skin until it met the dark sheath. It had to be nearly as long as she was. A thought that worryingly gave her a tingle.

“I bet it uses a lot of blood and makes you dizzy.” Her motherly and sympathetic tone employed.

Darr stared back at Avery for a moment puzzled, tilting his head slightly and unsure what she referred to. However as he tracked her eyes focus, it began to dawn on the horseman that she was blatently asking about his hanging member. His eyes grew wide, surprised by her forwardness as he attempted to answer, shuffling his legs awkardly in a way that just brought more attention to his swaying cock.
"N... no.. it just a little uncomfortable. No need to concern yourself, it will pass eventually."

His attitude took a sudden turn though as Avery continued her questioning, growing defensive. "Dizzy? Centaurs are not so weak, I can assure you I can handle it's strain until it passes." He stated pridefully, however it took some of the wind out of his sails when he remembered that they were in fact discussing his engorged member.

"I must say... you are very forward for a human now that you have had time to rest." Darr mentioned after a short silence. "...You remind me of my own kind in that regard. Outspoken and open." His eyes looked upon her again, regaining some of his former composure as he began to relax around the alchemist. He knew how to deal with bluntness, he however was initially taken aback, having not expected it from the same woman who earlier was confused and startled, hiding herself from him. Once or twice his gaze would linger now upon her breasts or bare mound as Avery didn't adjust herself after plopping down on her butt in the grass, legs wide enough to give the centaur a decent view of her shaven womanhood.

There was a dilemma in Avery’s mind. On one hand she had been a very busy girl sexually lately, including her recent capture and assault by the masquerade last night. Yet on the other she couldn’t quite get the feeling of its maw around her body and tendrils inside of her out of her mind. It was not a good feeling, though it may have forced her to get off, it certainly left a bad aftertaste. It would stay there inside of her until she washed it from her mind... and the best way to do that would be to cleanse her pallet.

Swinging between Darr’s legs certainly was something that could do that easily. Though Avery new it wouldn’t be the easiest fuck given its size. Darr was a tad thicker and longer than the lizardmen had been, though Avery was pretty confident it would all work out in the end.

“Oh... sorry, your right. Centaurs are really strong.” She responded fo Darr and scoot up to leaned against his front leg. Looking straight at his barrel and then to him she smiled brightly.
“Though I don’t think I’ve met s cock where it just “went away”. Avery teased.

Coming around the side of the centaur, Avery reached her hand out to feel along the length of his shaft. She was astonished at how hard snd rough it felt, though the warmth was comforting.

“I don’t mind helping...” she placed her hand at his head, using her thumb to rub around the tip and spread some of the precum there.

Shifting her weight against his front leg, Darr let out an unexpected grunt as Avery's naked body once again made contact with him. It sent a surprising spark of excitement through his whole body, his cock responding by preparing to breed with his hypothetical mate. Just knowing she stared transfixed by his mighty member sent aoft ripples of pleasure over him.
"...yo..you may be right about that." The horseman responded as he looked down at the beaming girl, his arousal starting to adjust to the sudden surprise of Avery's interest.

"Gahh..." Darr gasped as her small, soft hands touched his cock for thr first time, the unusual sensation sending tingles up his spine and causing his dick to twitch in Avery's hand. He had never had anyone's hand touch him in such a manner, as Centaurs preferred more natural lovemaking, their size and shape making anything but simple penetration a difficult task.

"I'd appreciate whatever help you can offer Avery." He replied, returning her smile with a nervous one of his own as she briefly looked up at him. As her fingers began to rub over his shoveled head, smearing the natural lubricant over the rough skin, Darr began to instinctively buck his hips slightly, his cock bobbing forward towards the alchemist. His back leg kicked out, digging a trench in the earth with his hoof on each pass.

Leaning on his front leg Avery could feel as he shifted his weight, the hairs on his leg rubbing over her bare skin and pressing into her cleavage.

Typical boy... she thought to herself as her thumb traced the edges of his shovel like head. She quite enjoyed the look of its shape, like a flattened mushroom, sort of unforgiving unlike the pointed heads of most males who easily could slide in. Avery expected it would make things difficult, but she would never have had the experiences she had thinking of any consequences, she was too entranced by the shimmering hood of his long veiny cock as she toyed with it. At one point she held her hand against his tip, the large head bigger than she could even grasp. A queer shiver went down her spine in this moment, but that also never stopped her from diving in before.

Looking up at Darr she smiled while tracing him still, his reactions telling no lie of his acceptance of her "assistance".

"Leave it to me then." She gently squeezed his front leg with affection while keeping eye contact. Part of her eyes communicated "thank you for saving me" but as she pressed her hand against his head in a way he could feel they also spoke "be gentle with me".

And without further beckoning she crawled underneath him. Alone almost in the cave of his underbelly. It was warm, his hide keeping her comfortable from the winds sweeping across the plains. It felt almost as if she was alone with his cock, fully erect and staring at her as if it awaited her to start a conversation. But of course she could not let an awkward silence persist, leaning forward to lather her breasts with his precum and lubricants, using both hands to run his large flat head between her tits which bounced after each pass of his cock pushing them upwards.

It would be evident the feeling of her nipples along his cock, even tracing him much like her thumb. Avery enjoyed herself doing thus until she felt the slimy liquid covering her, an odd creature comfort the devious girl enjoyed all too much.

While Avery played with his stiff cock the centaur could only rely on the unusual sensations along his rod to have any idea of what was happening. Darr at first couldn't figure out what the voluptuos alchemist had in mind when she offered assistance, the act of mating for the halfbreeds a rather straight forward affair. Then he felt her hand rub at the tip of his shoveled head, a shudder of pleasure tingling up his spine as she teased the already throbbing appendage.
"Mmm... by the herd." He gasped, surprised by her actions as he was unable to witness what the girl did, trusting the playful alchemist to help him with his problem. She was already making good progress as his cock was heavily leaking precum due to the lewd actions of her talented hands.

His one back leg kicked lightly at the ground, unable to fully control himself as Avery slid the girthy shaft between her tits, her soft breasts feeling amazing against his most sensitive limb, especially with how her firm nipples rubbed across his flesh. It was the first time Darr had ever had someone massage him with her breasts, the act rather difficult due to the centaur's size and shape. His body bucked slightly as Avery rubbed him down, his heavy testicles slapping against the bottom of her tits as he thrust forward, the tip of his shoveled head bumping into her chin to splatter his lubrication on her face. Her breasts were already becoming slick and glistening in his precum until every movement had his cock gliding effortlessly between her cleavage.

"Thank you so much, that feels great." Darr said multiple times, having to imagine what the naked women looked like between his back legs. Her hands molding her plump breasts around the rigid equine member, able to see the veins popping on the large cock as more blood was pumped into it, twitching whenever Avery played with the tip. Darr surely would remember the feel of her breasts around his length even after she was gone, looking to replicate the unique feel when he could.

It has taken no time at all for Avery to be slathered in fluids by the centaur, her lip even dripping with precum after his tip had accidentally bumped her plump bottom lip. Though he was rock hard as she rubbed his shaft between her tits, tracing the veins with her fingers, she was having hard time holding on to it. Twice it had slipped from her grasp and smacked her in the stomach and hip, the girl who just recently had experienced trauma at the hooves of one creature not giddily looking at the slimy fluid between her fingers.

Sliding out from underneath his front two hooves, the adventurous alchemist wanted to see what impact she had on the stoic beast man. Pulling herself up the corse hairs of his horse half she made a trail of precum with her body before meeting his human abs with her lips. Small soft kisses she made while standing before him, breasts still pressed against the hairs as she showed him how slathered in his essence she was.

"You really air pent up." She teased. "Do Centaur ladies not put out much?" Her had wandered to her own slit, which had become moist in the acts she performed, running her fingers between its lips as she toyed with his abdomen.

Darr released a strained breath as she pulled away from his throbbing member, still dripping with precum as she slid up to his chest. He was disappoonted that she would stop mid action, the centaur still feeling the pleasurable sensations of her touch lingering on his cock.

However the sight of her naked body shining in his fluids certainly made up for his brief dissapointment. He smiled as he saw the glisten of precum on her chin, her breasts smearing the slimy fluid on his abdomen as she rubbed herself against him. Her firm nipples poking into his fur.

"Not while on a hunt, they don't." Darr answered, smiling down at the young women as her fingers toyed at his toned muscles. "You haven't seen anything yet Avery. Why did you stop? I'm still waiting for your assitance." The horseman announced, his initial hesitation melting away as he gave into the lustful woman. His eyes glanced over to catch her hand disappearing between her thighs, his grin widening as he spoke. "Looks like you could use some assistance too Avery. Show me how I can help you help me."

Smiling, Avery had a devious look about her as Darr was so keen to catch her touching herself. The centaur certainly could have snagged a few human ladies if her tried, Avery knew she was not the only one dispositioned for horse cock, there were many. But being in this situation she was blessed, and thus she backed away a few steps and let Darr see her full shimmering body.

"Darr... this is supposed to be about you." Her hand still toyed with herself as she spread some of his precum over her folds. "But... ahhh... you really are tempting me." Avery winked, turning away from Darr.

She bend down at her knees, getting on all fours before rolling her body like a wave into a doggy position. With as much grace as possible her hips rolled up, making her pussy evidently exposed and pointed upwards for Darr, lips red and wet with slathered public hairs between.

"How do centaur women stand when mated?" She looked backwards, tilting her head straight back as she wagged her slit before him.

Darr had to stop himself from rushing forward at the woman's invitation, quickly remembering that he had to be gentle with the small girl. Her eagerness surely did not match her size, acting more like proper brazen mare when it came to the centaur man.
"They present just like that." He smiled.

The horseman strode forward as Avery swayed her ass back and forth, her pussy nearly dripping with both of their fluids. He could feel his firm cock rocking like a pendulum as he approached, most certainly a sight for the alchemist. As he walked his long tail flicked around energetically.

His tall legs flanked the woman on all fours as she dissappeared from sight beneath his own body. His front legs slowly lowered into a kneeling position, his stomach lightly resting upon her back as he tried to find the best way to approach this. His hard slimy member rubbed between the valley of Avery's ass, the shoveled head reaching nearly to half her torso. "Ease into it little human, you'll have to take the lead here." Darr mentioned, letting Avery judge for herself what she could manage in her still sensitive state.

Looking over at Darr, she gave him a warm smile. It was sort of sweet that he gave her some form of control over this situation. Many non-humans love to play with smaller more fragile, more beautiful human girl-toys. Most of the time Avery had very little say about what was going to happen in her encounters, though given her personality she quite often liked that. But from time to time she could recognize the kindness in some beasts, Darr being one who had a gentle touch.

Thus she would take him up on his offer, backing up against his flat tip, its warm and moist flesh patting her on the ass before she reach around to touch it to her own entrance. Closing her eyes she hummed as his fluids and heat enveloped her rear, her labia soothed by the smooth and moist flesh as she rubbed herself against him. In a different situation she could have gotten herself off just like this, but there was no fun in not letting them have a go with her.

Slowly, she brought his shoveled head to her pussy, having to lean her face on the ground as one hand spread her vagina and the other began to slowly insert him into her. It was a bit of an odd fit, not like a human or lizard-man whose tip was more pointed. Instead she almost had to insert him sideways first and then come around to push the rest of the tip in, the alchemist squirming a bit as he stretched her.

"You are too sweet... I think... gahhh, I have the tip in... can you give it a little push?" Her eyes looked back over her shoulder as her face was in the dirt. Her labia was spread wide by his girth, but she could not back-up per say on to him as easily as he could just push in.

Darr could definetly tell that the tip was inserted without even Avery's comment, feeling her pussy squeezing the head of his cock.
"Of course." The centaur moaned out, leaning forward to feed his dick into the tight lips of her sex. He could feel each inch taken in by the warm embrace of her stretched out pussy, Avery having to brace slightly and push back against the force of his movements lest she slide along the grassy ground.

It was a good thing that she had already prepared the horseman, his ample slathering of precum smoothing out the process as he began to rut. His cock slowly and carefully grinding back and forth through Avery's tight little passage, her walls constricting around his girth as he moved. While penetrating the alchemist her face was pressed into the ground, cheek rolling over the dirt with each slow rocking motion of Darr. He was careful as he fucked the woman, as aggresive as he wanted to be the centaur had to remind himself of her stature, always being sure to listen to the sounds she made and ask the girl if they needed to slow or pause.

"How is that Avery.... mmmm.... do I need to slow? A centaur's cock.... everything you imagined?" He asked through shallow breaths with a smile, pressing himself a little deeper as Darr spoke. His tail flicked wildly while he fucked the girl, her form nearly unseen beneath the kneeling body of the hybrid rocking in a clear patch of the tall grass. He wished he could touch her body, resorting to imagine the sight of her glistening form caked in his lubricant while they mated, his cock throbbing as time passed.

It didn't help that she had already played with his cock but Darr could not last forever. His thick, veiny dick twitched with anticipation, having filled the girl for some time now. Every gentle thrust pushing her ass up against his under belly.

Darr's words of consideration for his feelings were a bit unneeded, as Avery sat on all fours beneath him enduring his length and cumming around it. At first it was silent, like gulps of air and silent yells from a mouth devoid of air. Her pussy certainly would contract around his thick cock, but given the tightness would he notice? Soon however Avery would regain her breath, and let out a pleasured below as she orgasmed against the Centaur's rod.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhh! Darr...." she whimpered, squeezing him with her cunt like he were a cow to be milked, her face laying on the ground out of weariness as all though of the masquerade left her mind. Instead she could only think of Darr, how he filled her and made her cum. It was just what the Alchemist needed to make this leg of her journey worth it.

"Show me... show me... how much you give." She whispered as she prepared to be seeded.

Her pussy gripped the entire length of his equine cock while he rutted against her. As she spoke, Darr was already climaxing, pushed over the edge after her pleasured squeel, his shoveled head pressing into her cervix. The centaurs testicles tensed up, pumping the cum from his cock and flooding her womb with his thick seed.

Avery would be able to feel as his cock jerked inside her one last time before she was overcome with the sensation of hot semen filling her already stuffed pussy. The warmth spread to every corner of her loins, spilling into her womb before it began to squirt heavily from the tight gap between his cock and her labia. Great heavy globs of cum exploded over Avery's thighs, running down her inner legs as the centaur pumped her full of all his pent up energy.

"Amazing." Darr proclaimed, having developed a new interest in human women thanks to the alchemist. Semen spewed out of Avery's cunt as Darr retracted himself from her, forming a puddle of cum around the girl's knees. It seeped over the ground, even coating the underside of her breasts where she layed against the ground. Darr slowly backed off the woman, letting her rest for a moment as his now flaccid cock still dripped fresh cum. Multiple relaxing minutes passed before Darr finally spoke. "You are plently of help Avery. Ready to get you back to your tribe?"

------‐-------------------------------

Darr carried Avery through the flat plains, her body pressed up against his while she rode on his back. The centaur was much more relaxed thanks to the Alchemist's assistance, his initial hesitation of having her on his back all but gone as they finally caught sight of where Avery had been kidnapped the night before, the pair of caravan wagons still waiting for her return in the distance as a warm wind blew over the tall grass.

Avery's skin was still moist, not only from the lathering affect of Darr's cum but also because she had washed in a river near to where she milked Darr, letting him watch her erase the painting he had done to her body. She made sure to let him she every rub of her body, ever fall of her breasts and hand between her legs as she washed away his cum. A small prize for the centaur that didn't get to see her body during sex.

She was however still nude as she arrived back at camp, though Avery loved to show off, she did feel a bit embarrassed as she knew her caravan would understand the implication of why she was nude. Maybe they would pity her snd try to fawn over her, though in the Alchemist's mind who had been in far worse situations, her body had been cleansed with Darr's help.

As Darr arrived at their encampment, Avery let herself down, covering her breasts with one arm, though she let her slit be exposed. She was pretty sure they knew what she had, it was more so she felt cold in the breeze. She approached her companions confidently despite her nudity, smiling at them as her wet orange hair dried off in the sun.

"Thanks... for looking and waiting for me." She said bashfully, still covering her breasts as she shivered.

All of the Caravaneers stood up from around their noon camp fire with faces of surprise and relief as they saw the girl approach on the back of the centaur. They waited for her to be the first to break the silence before any of them did anything.

Lorrick was the first to react, nearly barreling into the woman as he embraced her in a tight hug. "It's so good to see you safe." He announced, His cheeks then flushing slightly as he realized her condition, taking off the warm cloak he had on over his clothes and draping it around her body. Privately fishing into his pocket he withdrew her panties he had taken off her in their previous encounter, offering them to Avery with a slight smile. "Figured you might want these back now."

Keld approached after, slapping his large hands onto the shoulders of the young caravan trader and the alchemist, speaking solemnly. "Waiting was the least we could after such a... situation. None of us would be able to rest if we abandoned you after failing to protect a passenger of our humble caravan." Glancing among the faces of the men Avery could see all the caravaneers looked overjoyed to see her return but Gruff the beastman and Rolan, the pair of caravan guards, both looked partially discouraged after feeling like they let slack their responsibilities as sentries, unable to stop feeling events may have occurred differently if they had payed more attention.

In the middle of their reunion Darr spoke up, clearing his throat before proceeding. "We have returned your tribe member as promised, I'll depart now to rejoin the hunt for those abominations. Farewell Avery-kin, safe travels." He held a firm expression as he spoke, common among centaurs speaking to what they saw as lesser species, a look that softened though whenever he glanced at Avery. He soon turned to depart, horse tail flicking as he trotted away.

Keld cocked an eyebrow as he heard Darr talk, waiting for him to leave before turning to Avery. "Kin? Not many people earn the honour to be called part of their tribe by a centaur, let alone be allowed to ride on one." He mentioned to the girl with a bit of playful suspicion to his statement.
"Your pack and all your things are in the lead wagon, I assume you'll want to put on something warmer."

Back
Top Bottom