Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The EastWatch Wilderness Bestiary (Chalarm x Priscilla May)

As much as Avery stared, many passerbyers returned the gaze to watch the curiously dressed girl. Her outfit certianly distingished her as a foreigner, as any local human woman and even man for the matter wore rather conservative fashions, applicable to the quick changing weather of the region. So to see as much skin as Avery showed caught others attention for one reason or another, many men and beasts brazenly ogling her legs and stomach, extending their imagination to determine what was beneath the areas she still covered up.

The tribal Orc was conversing with a trader when the alchemist saw him, a large pack of goods set by his side offering to the merchant a number of uncommon items. His loincloth only consisted of two squares of cloth on the front and back, only a string over his muscled hips connecting the two. Leaning over and tilting her head, the woman caught the attention of the orc in question as he looked over at the strange traveller. Her own smile and nod was met with a returning grin, the dark green monster's tusks curling upwards as he ignored the merchant for a while in favor of the pretty alchemist before he was alerted by the annoyed trader to the continuing negotiations.

The main plaza held a wide range of taverns, some of high quality with stables and new architecture with a sign signifying 'humand only' while other looked to be no more than converted houses to get into the profitable industry. Noisy chanting and conversations could be heard from one particular inn the "Gracious Dragon", while it didn't look like much it seemed to be a favourite among many creatures.

It wasn't long before Avery felt a strong grip along her waist. Turning to expect a drunk patron of some bar, she instead saw the tribal orc in all his half naked glory, the evening chill not seeming to phase him in the slightest.
"If you want to see my cock so badly you can always just ask, little mouse." The orc laughed, his english garbled by his tusked mouth, not use to the language.

Avery had her eyes fixed on the Gracious Dragon as her legs felt excited to finally get some rest. But then she felt the hands on her bare waist, and without turning around she knew these were not the hands of a man.

Spinning within his grasp she turned to find the beefy tribal orc looking down on her, his eyes hungry as her nod of approval apparently gave him some other ideas. His big brutish hands around her waist certainly did not deter her own thoughts, but as she grabbed his thumbs and made to take his hands off her she gave him another warm smile.

“Mmmm.” She bit her lip, the pet name little mouse didn’t bother her one bit. “As much as I like that idea... big bear…” she was bad at coming up with nicknames on the fly. “...I am sooo sore from traveling.”

She leaned in to let him hear a whisper. “And I am kinda sore down there from partaking in the lizardmen’s mating rituals yesterday.” She winked. “So… I am gonna go over there…” pointed towards the Gracious Dragon. “... maybe we see eachother there and have a drink before I head out of town in the next few days?”

Avery wasn't sure how long she intended to stay in Ersa as she needed to rest some from her adventures and spend time taking notes.

Should she wrestle free from His grasp she began to head towards the inn, giving the orc a view of her ass swaying with each step.

He let her detangle herself from his grasp, her hands looking tiny compared to his as she pulled them away from her waist. A look of surprise caught him as she mentioned spending time with the lizard folk, not expecting many to handle such a situation. In truth he was too used to suppressing himself around humans on his travels, such a soft and frail species who's ways of interacting was so round about and nondirect, easy to anger when he stated what he wanted. But Avery seemed to be something else, so casually looking at him and admiring his cock directly when she passed that for a moment he could have mistaken her for an orc female.

"Your mouth and hands don't look so sore, and I'll even pay for your drink to wash it down, little mouse." He negotiated. "And then... I'll see you again before you leave to finish what was started." He was determined, following that playful ass towards the raucous inn, his loincloth shifting from the bulge beneath threatening to push the material out of the way. His hand shot out to fully encompass her arm in his strong grip, pulling her back and spinning her about as he wasn't letting her go without a response.

Avery playfully rolled her eyes as the bit orc pulled her back by the arm. He was a hungry fella certainly as he gripped on to her, begging for her to please him with any means she had. Certainly if she was too weary he was going to be a hard fella to get rid of, the orange haired girl let herself be held by the orc as she looked around for a distraction or some sort of way out.

“Hmmmm.” Her hand patted his as she looked off in wonder. “I think I need a few drinks and some food before I am ready for much of anything, sore or not.” She motioned towards the inn hoping he would at least give her that. If the big guy wanted to use her little body for pleasure she wouldn’t have much choice in it unless someone stepped up. Of course she sort of asked for this with the look she had given him.

The orc grumbled, disappointed she seemed set on making him wait as he let go of her arm, the promise of future sex keeping him content.
"I'll join you then, little mouse." The Orc concluded, grabbing a handful of her ass with a firm squeeze as he followed her towards the Gracious Dragon Inn. "I go by Thromm, Thromm of the Dulong tribe." He mentioned, trailing behind her with his head bent for the pleasant view of her tight little posterior. Whether she liked his company or not the orc seemed determined not let her out of his sight.

Opening the door to the building they were met with the pleasing cacophony of a busy tavern, music playing in one corner while multiple conversations tried to talk over each other. A warm fire set it the large hearth as waitresses and barmaids carried trays of food and ale around, many of them showing less skin than Avery. It certainly was a popular location as almost all table and stools were occupied by a diverse collection of traders and travelers. Many of course stuck to their own kind, but a few humans and beast men mingled with each other, most likely from the same caravan. A tall brown haired woman stood behind the counter, pouring ale from a keg to numerous customers.

Last edited:
Avery bit her lip and shivered as the Orc grabbed a handful of her rear. If she didn’t feel so wrecked from yesterday’s adventure this would be right up her ally. But she needed a break, her little body had to recover. As a girl with an affinity for big hulking monsters rearranging her guts, she knew she had to take a break here and there.

“Well Thromm nice to me you.” She looked at his hand and then to him. “I am Avery, but you can keep calling me little mouse, please don’t stop.” If she felt better she would drag this big boy to a dark corner and let him pound her against an ally wall.

She didn’t mind him following her though. Despite how much she wanted to partake she knew if anything was going to happen tonight she needed to take on something more modest. Maybe Thromm in all his sexual aggressiveness would wait around for a day or two.

Entering the inn she took in the sights, sounds, and smells of the evening atmosphere, the lively patrons looked like they were enjoying themselves. With Thromm more than likely behind her she made for a table that had mixed company, perhaps several human men were sitting next to each other. It was clear she needed a bit of a barrier between Thromm and her for tonight, so walking up behind any given pair of men (she preferred younger as they were easily toyed with) she would sit her slim body between them, not being afraid to let her skin rub up against them. She would even sit in their laps if needed, anything so Thromm would give her a little space.

“What are we drinking tonight boys?” She would say once settled.

"I don't intended to call you anything else, little mouse." The orc said with a tusky grin as he joined her inside the tavern. Avery slid down between two young men at their table, squeezing her slender body between them until one shuffled over slightly to make room, her skin rubbing up against their warm bodies. Thromm slumped down disappointedly into an empty chair on the opposite side of the table next to a beast man, feeling like Avery was being teasingly difficult, which of course had the effect of making him want her more. The original occupants stared back and forth between the two visitors curiously.

Finally one man sitting next to Avery responded with a grin, welcoming the bubbly girl. "Ale and Mead." His hand sweeping to the rest of the table.
"That's quite the peculiar outfit, you from a caravan? He your guard?" Another young beardless man asked, his eyes glancing towards Thromm.

From the bustling chatter of the inn a waitress wandered over to the table recognizing two new customers. "Anything I can get you? You fella's need a refill?" A few agreed to the refills as Thromm spoke.
"Do you have any Orcish brew?"
"yes I believe we have a barrel of Orc berry Mead I can crack open, I'll get you a mug." She said with trained smile.

Settling down between the two men Avery made sure her thighs were pressed as closely to theirs as possible, letting them feel the warmth of her bare legs as she gave them a friendly and inviting smile.

“Oh this?” She pulled at the hem of her top, exposing more of her upper abdomen as she rubbed shoulders with them.
“No this is just me.” She giggled and adjusted her orange hair.

Looking across the table she saw Thromm, like a hound dog he was going to be right behind her every step. As much as she wanted him to rearrange her guts there was a bit too much of an ache. She might have to resort to the lesser of two cocks that night to get Thromm to hold off and give her time. Maybe the two gentlemen next to her would be interested? She thought to herself as she playfully bit her lip seductively.

“I’ll take a beer, any beer is fine.” She ordered, placing a hand on one of the men’s thigh.

Leaning in, she brought her face close to one of the men’s ears, lathering his lobe with her hot breath as she whispered to him.

“The orc over there has been chasing me around this evening, so I am just trying to lose him for now.” She left his ear with a warm breath as she sat back into the small of the opposite man’s shoulder.

“Where are you boys from?” She inquired, feeling bad she had to take such drastic measures.

The men's eyes gazed downwards to her bare stomach as she gently tugged at her top, the shaven man beside her smiling when he looked back up to see her catching him staring. "It suits you very well." He responded, brushing his leg against hers.

Meanwhile Thromm sat on the opposite side of the table, conversing briefly with the bovine beast man sitting next to him, finding it easier to converse with him rather than the humans they sat with. He would glance over to Avery every once in a while, watching as she easily flirted with everyone. When their drinks arrived, he casually drank the mead, tossing some coin to the waitress.

The man she whispered to turned his head towards her, staring seriously at her for a moment before looking over at the big orc on the other end of the table chatting with their beast man caravan guard who he assumed was with her. His brow furrowed, feeling obliged to help as he gained the Orc's attention after an extra sip of his liquid courage.
" I don't remember inviting you to our table, you should find your own." he stated, directing it towards Thromm.
"I'm with her." The green skinned orc responded, looking over at Avery for agreement.
"She seems to say otherwise, as I said you should find your own table." He interrupted. The rest of the table grew silent. They might not have known the details but they were ready to support their companion, as they caught on to what was occurring their eyes watched the orc, ready for him to move even the Beast Man huffing in disapproval.

Thromm glanced around the table, realizing he was suddenly unwelcome. Avery's silence to his response was the only answer he needed as with a swift movement he downed the rest of his mead, slammed the empty tankard on the oak table, stood up and left with a grumble, carrying his pack. "See you." He said as he left the building, withholding the friendly nickname he gave her.

The lingering quiet was broken by Avery asking their origins, trying to return the mood to the previous comradery.
"Most of us are from Fatrasta across the centaur's Steppe to the West. Picked up Gruff over there and Rolan in Eastwatch a year or so back after we ran into some trouble on the road and realized we needed some extra guards." The man on her left stated, pointing out the Beast man and the shaven young man on her right side that teased at her thigh with his hand beneath the table. "Since then they have been a part of our wagon train. What about you lass, where you come from that you ended up in this quaint port?"

Last edited:
It was not rare that Avery caused tense moments amongst men when aggressive males victim to their base instincts desired to bed her, and other males charmed by the fair maiden succumb to their own base instincts to defend her. In the case of Thromm, Avery felt slightly bad, having led on the toothy orc with her own desire without the ability to put out at that time. Orcs were rarely able to stave their lust once led to believe there was a chance to get their pricks wet. Avery herself bedded a few orcs in her time, enjoying each as they had a consistent feel to them.

After the orc man left the table the tension seemed to relax some, Avery sure to rub legs with the man on either side of her as a reward for their galiant bravery.

Avery let out an audible sigh, her big green eyes flickering with maidenish gratitude.
“Oof, I am sorry about that. I caught that one outside and he thought he was going to get a slice of my small little body.” She grinned as she placed both hands above her hips to show how skinny she was. Internally she giggled to herself knowing she had fucked worse things that would make these boy’s heads explode.

“Thank you for saving me though, muah.” She gave both men a kiss on their cheeks as she continued to sit closely between them, feeling both men press against her as she took a sip of ale.

Human men rarely frightened her. They were fairly predictable, small, she knew so many countermeasures against them, and they were oh so easily manipulated. Often if Avery felt like being left alone for the night, her best bet was to join a table of human men. They would keep her company, generally show her good time, and act as a deterrent for other men or creatures seeking to be less than courteous with her.

“I never know why, but I attract the worst kind of attention sometimes.” She he-he’ed as she ran her hands down her bare stomach, taking the shaven man's hand and holding it against her thigh approvingly. She gave him a grin as she felt his rough fingers on the squished portion of her inner thigh, nearest to the hem of her shorts.

“And wow! The centaur steppes, that sounds thrilling. What sort of baggage if you don’t mind my asking?” She looked curiously as she felt this a good time to gather information about what is ahead of her.

“I don’t think I introduced myself, my name is Avery. I am a wandering alchemist conducting research as I just sort of… wander.” She shrugged her bare shoulders.

Avery's comment about attracting the worst attention caused a laugh from the group as they were partially understanding of those who would be ensnared by her charm, the slim woman most certainly holding their attention as they watched her slide her hands seductively over her slender stomach. Rolan's hand played at the hem of her clothes, his fingers sneaking beneath the fabric and pushing the leg of her clothing up as the group talked, inching over from the top of her thigh to the soft inside of her leg.

"The steppe is actually the most relaxing path you'll find in EastWatch." The man on her left informed her, running his hand though his trimmed beard and mustache, his plump lips poking through as he talked.
"You might run into a herd of the nomadic centaurs but they are a peaceful lot. They only thing you have to look out for are the rare Griffons or other nasty monsters that sneak down from the Winding Hills or nearby Mountains to the North of the grassy plains."

The man paused to drink from his cup and rub his leg against her other thigh, just as content to play along after her pleasant kiss before continuing. "There is no issue with asking, we buy an assortment of goods from Fatrasta, mostly materials that the kobolds sell from the nearby mountains but we also get an assortment of harpy feathers or watery herb that the frogmen farm from time to time. It's easy enough money to transport it to EastWatch, and makes good coin too." He boasted, taking a swig of ale, leaving a frothy line on his mustache.

"An alchemist? I've seen your kind around from time to time, the kingdom certainly attracts explorers and I'm sure you'll find whatever ingredient curiosity it is that you're looking for. I'm Keld, coach master of our merry wagon train." He stated, met with cheerful agreement from the rest of the small group.

"Any direction you plan on wandering in next Avery?" Rolan asked. "We wouldn't want you to attract any more unwanted attention, the wilds are still dangerous to lonely travellers, especially to the north towards the Silent Lake." The young man let slip, mindlessly sipping from his tankard as his hand continued playing with her warm leg.

Last edited:
Rolan’s hand had gotten brave on Avery’s thigh as he pushed up the fabric of her shorts with only the slightest hesitation. Avery gave him a warm smile as he pushed up the hem, feeling his hand venture into previously covered skin. On her other side she took Keld the beard’s man hand and placed it on her other thigh, a warm smile inviting him to the same sport his partner was partaking in.

Avery was not particularly in the mood at this moment, though in her experience these little gestures on her part caused men to take a form of “ownership” over her. It was not a slave type of ownership mind you, but instead their mentally would take it upon themselves to look after her when she invited them to her flesh. The faint promise of skin or warmth on her part would grant her purview to information, protection, and even favors. It came all too easy to her, though Avery often had fun with it as well, enjoying putting herself in compromising situations. Thus far it seemed like Rolan and Keld would look after her in Ersa well, and the way they were talking she might have found her next direction.

Taking a drink of her own, both men’s hands on her thighs she blushed, both lust and liquor warming her cheeks.

“I do enjoy a good adventure.” Her tone was gitty and innocent but laced with double meaning. “I myself actually do some research on monsters and their properties that benefit alchemy. Your tales of the Steppes do seem quite interesting in that regard.” She wiggled her bottom as Rolan pinched a bit of her flesh under her shorts. “What is particularly dangerous in the north?”

The alcohol did well to loosen the men's lips and inhibitions, speaking frankly with the beautiful little alchemist as she invited them to grope her further, Keld happy to comply with her guiding hand as she placed his palm atop her leg.

"That they are." Keld agreed in relation to the Steppes. " You'll see plenty other wagons on that path, bringing goods back and forth from the settlements to the west. Busiest road in the region, apart from the one to EastWatch." As he spoke, his handed squeezed her leg, his touch displaying some experience. Avery could tell a little something about the men as Rolan eagerly reached beneath her shorts, excitedly inching closer to her sex. Keld on the other hand was more relaxed but controlling, pulling her leg closer to his so that she spread wider.

Rolan jumped in to the conversation to answer her question, something Keld hesitated to respond to and even shooting a glare at Rolan as he could tell from her personality that whatever danger they described would probably only encourage Avery to head that way, especially after sharing her interest in magical beasts. "It's the monsters there, people say that they are from a nether realm, slipping out of some magical tear buried in the mountains to inhabit the Silent Lake. When the Kresslands tried to invade us after independence some years ago, it was a northern passage they took through the mountains but they never showed up once they reached that hushed water."
"The Silent Lake is always filled with rumours, best not to listen to them. It's just harsh terrain and harsher weather that stopped the Kresslanders. The region might be filled with rare goods but it's too troublesome for us meager traders, It takes a truly hardy person to want to traverse that area." Keld interjected, hoping to reduce any reputation Rolan built up for the area.

"Or a regular beast man." Gruff added with a voice befitting his name and a grin on his bovine face.

"Well then why have the mages taken such an interest in the lake that they would build a settlement there." Rolan countered, his voice slightly rising as he ignored the beast man's joke. Avery just listened to the conversation, absorbing everything they had to say. Their hands seemed to race up her legs as they spoke, the excitement in their voices relayed to their movements. They both moved in, fingers brushing against her mound. Before Avery possibly contemplated interfering with the fingers closing in on her sore sex, the two men's digits touched. There was hesitation, Rolan quickly pulling his hand back while Keld held in place as they stared at each other from across the table, recognizing what they felt. It put a halt to the conversation, the rest of the group confused at the sudden silent exchange before Keld began to guffaw with laughter.
"You minx." he stated, looking at Avery and giving her leg a pleasant pinch.

The shaven man seemed a little embarrassed but Keld took it in stride, restarting the conversation away from their previous topic. "What direction did you come to Ersa from? From EastWatch and through Boren woods to the South or did you arrive to the region from the East through Eclesian territory?"

Last edited:
Avery let out a hardy giggle as she was caught leading on the attention of the two men. Their hands retracted quickly once they realized they both were after the same thing. Avery gave them both a smile and nudged her shoulders against theirs. Boys were silly, always competitive with females thinking only one could win. Avery knew all too well many could win… even at once… or in quick succession. The Lizardmen certainly knew first hand how much winning could be had with Avery.

Despite her soreness she did not make touching unwelcome, their soft embrace actually felt nice should they massage her gently. Neither of the men seemed like the rough sort to her.

“That's all so fascinating, a silent lake…” She imagined all that they told her about the tear in this plane of existence and the possibilities of monsters there. Seemed rather unresearched too, she would be able to discover things no one else ever has. Thinking in her mind she envisioned the map of the region in her head. If the mammoth steppe was where she was thinking, then the silent lake was just through the mountains to the north of it.

As the boys questioned where she was from she smiled, shrugging in an innocent and shy way and went on briefly about her travels thus far.

“Well I came from the far away Ackland in the east by ship, and upon arriving at Eastwatch I got the lay of the land and some tips about where to find the local monsters for my research. Between there and here I went through the swamps of Twilt to study the lizardmen.” A blush crossed her face as she knew those who knew the area would certainly raise an eyebrow at her visiting Twilt.

Avery felt a bit cold, both boys leaving her legs alone after touching swords under her shorts. She looked at them both as they continued their conversation, taking a swig of her beer while she nodded and encouraged them with her sweet expressions. Avery even would twirl her orange hair over her shoulder as she listened intently.

“So are you boys heading… west?” She asked, curious if they were heading back to the Steppes. It could be advantageous for her if they were, all this walking was a pain after all.

Reaching down Avery decided the best way to warm up would be to make herself momentarily cold. Unclasping her shorts in the front she opened the tough material, exposing the front her off-white cloth panties as she opened her legs a touch, holding her bare skin against their legs. Looking at them both with wide inviting eyes she wiggled her hips with a bit of anxiousness.

Avery recieved several questioning stares at her mention of the Twilit Marshes, as almost everyone who travelled knew of when and why to avoid that area during this season. Their minds swimming with unspoken thoughts as they looked at the blushing girl playfully running a finger through her fiery hair. Their first impression of Avery had completely reversed from the initial damsel looking for protection, starting to wonder if they could really blame the orc they chased off for following her around. The two men sitting to either side of her already knew of her flirtatious nature as she rubbed herself against them inticingly.

As Rolan had completely pulled his hand back to hold his mug of ale in embarressment, Keld had hardly receded, his palm barely hovering off of her leg. The seductive alchemist quickly appeared to miss the warmth of their touch, a slight chill causing her flesh to prickle with goosebumps, her big bright eyes nearly pleading for them to continue as she wiggled her ass. As she began unclasping her shorts and gave the two men a pleasing peak at her panties, Keld shot a glance towards Rolan to see if he would return but who was still hesitant, inexperienced and not used to such a forward woman despite his usual demeanor as a caravan guard. The caravan master on the other hand had no issue with the matter and happily placed his hand on Avery's leg once again with a chuckle, and if Rolan wasn't going to join him then he would gladly do the work of both of them for the eager woman.

Putting his mug down on the table, Keld pushed his seat a little back to give him space, then grabbed Avery by the waist and shifted her on top of his lap, her charm making him unwilling to hold back anymore. Her smaller size made it a rather easy task for the larger man as he slid her over to sit on his warm body. With her shorts already unclasped it was a simple matter to slide both his hands into the opening, gently carressing them over her curving waist as his fingers ran beneath the material of her shorts over her hips until they rested on her ass, then pushing the loose bottoms down around her thighs, leaving her bare supple ass to feel him through the thin panties. His hand went back to grab his mug of ale, taking a long swig while his other hand wrapped around her waist to tuck into the gap of her legs between her shorts and her underwear with fingers gliding over the covered mound of her hot sex. From how he positioned her in his lap, Avery could feel a noticeable bulge resting between the valley of her soft ass cheeks as he shared the warmth of his entire body.

"Yes, indeed we are heading West back to Fatrasta, taking back some tools and goods we picked up in Eastwatch." Keld mentioned as his fingered carressed the swell of her pussy, the cotton panties barely supressing any of the feeling. "If you are heading in the same direction, we could share the road for some time. What do you say, you men ok with having some company on the road?" The leader directed towards the other five caravaners, recieving many quick nods and eager agreements. Rolan shifted closer to fill the gap where Avery once sat, his previous eagerness returning as all the men at the table and probably at other tables too were able to see her shorts pushed down her legs as she sat atop Keld like he was a pedestal, the edge of the table barely hiding what was going on underneath anymore due to her new found height.

“Oh!” Avery would cutely exclaim with a chuckle and surprised look as she was lifted onto the man's lap. This one was particularly forward, she gave him a smile as she felt his hands carry her shorts down off of her hips and around her thighs. Wiggling her ass, she sighed at the thin panties leaving no feeling to the imagination as his bulge glided around the form of her plump rear. His hands soon revisited her mound and began to caress her through the panties.

Avery bit her lip and moved her hips in agreement, leaning back into his shoulder she moved her head to the side of his and whispered sensually into his ear.

“Mmmm, careful sweetie, gentle with me I am a bit sore.” The flirtatious alchemist gave him another kiss on the cheek as she smiled to the rest of the crew knowing they were witness to all of this.

She felt relieved as she grabbed her beer for a sip, this rather forward boy felt much smaller than the lizardmen of yesterday. A nice change of pace for a very sore girl.

“Oh, I was going to ask the same thing. I’d love to share the road. It is certainly much better than… ahhh… walking.” She was taken by surprise as a jolt of pleasure shot up her pussy from the rubbing Keld was doing.

Looking over she smiled at Rolan, biting her lip as she showed the elss experienced man what he was missing by not being as assertive.

"Then it's agreed, you'll be joining us to Fatrasta! We will be heading out the following day in the morning so hopefully you aren't a late sleeper." Keld stated with an accompanying squeeze of his hand on her inner thigh, being sure to be gentle at her request. He enjoyed teasing Avery, giving her the briefest contact of his fingers over her lips until she wiggled in his lap invitingly, wanting him to continue further which he was only happy to oblige. He continued chatting with the table while playing with Avery like a toy, making her pause between talking as he would rub at her sex which she playfully returned the favour when she would grind herself against his crotch in the middle of a sentence causing him to grunt as his dick jumped.

As time passed the conversations continued, the state of Avery becoming the normal as the group exchanged tales of previous travels. Rolan even regained his enthusiasm over time, a hand sneaking up to rest atop Avery's leg, her smile and looks helping the young man to get over his hesitation at sharing her with Keld. Rolan recounted a humourous tale as the group shared in the laugther. "... Gruff thought he caught himself a mermaid, tugging at the heavy mass in his net. Turned out to be Harpy that was hunting for fish. The foulmouthed creature was swearing up a storm as he pulled it from the water, should have seen his face." Rolan laughed, his voice taking on a squaking tone as he mimicked the harpy with laughter, "Get your hands off me you stupid fucking cow". The two caravan guards apparently had been travelling together for some time before they joined the wagon train, the Beast man and the young human sharing a special comradery.

Many drinks flowed through the table as the night went on, each member feeling the alcohol over time, making Keld particularly rowdy. Tired of playing with her panties his fingers slipped beneath her underwear, rubbing over the tuft of hair that had been forming since her travels. His hand was cupped over her mound as he slid a finger between her labia, adjacent fingers flanking the entrance of her sex to caress her lips as he carefully played with her insides. "I hope you found yourself a room Avery. It can be difficult to find a vacancy in Ersa."

Last edited:
Avery was quite flush from the flowing beer brought to her again and again as the night went on. She both laughed and marveled at the stories the caravaners recollected to her, enjoying the time she had to swap stories of her own travels. It was one of Avery’s favorite pass times to sit with interesting people at her rest overs, inns across the land filled with men eager to tell tales both tall and truthful to the pretty maid as she coaxed them on either at a distance or up close like she did with Keld.

Normally Avery would not have jumped as fast to letting the man touch her like this in the open…. who was she kidding yes she would. An adventurous girl both in a wandering sense and a sexual sense, little stopped her youthful libido when she was on the road, nor did she have much shame in doing these things in the open.

She had been listening to stories from one of the other caravaners when Keld sunk his two fingers into her, her hand rising upwards and grabbing the back of his neck as she rocked her hips forward. The table would get a small peek at what was going on under her panties as she did so, a bit of skin and hair visible under Keld’s hand.

Reaching down she pulled his fingers from her pussy, tucking one back down and letting him continue with his index.

“Just one tonight sweetie.” She kissed his cheek as she rocked her hips forward as he fingered her more. “I’m so sore and such a little girl… two is too much… ahhhh.”

As Avery expected it was not long until they were inviting her to stay the night with them, and if she was honest with herself that was her goal all along. It saved her both coin and allowed her to get a more restful night sleep. It was dangerous out there for a lonely girl to travel and bed down alone.

“I haven't found a room yet no… is that bad?” Her eyes grew playfully wide as she leaned her head back on Keld’s shoulder. “What will I do if they don’t have rooms… ahhh.”

At first Keld thought he had gone too far and she would end the fun right there as Avery's hand reached down to pull his fingers from her sex, but when she folded his hand and slid his index back in her, Keld was pleasantly surprised. She kept telling him about her soreness, but it did nothing to slow her own pace as she rocked her hips in his lap to press into the digit buried between her folds, his cock straining against his pants as her movements continued to massage the swelling member. As much as he wanted to ask why she was so sore between the legs, Keld was pretty confident he knew after her comment about the lizardfolk but wasn't sure he actually wanted to confirm it.

The night was slowing down as the tavern began to empty, the occupants either heading home or going upstairs to a room, the barkeep was ready to make a last call to all the drunkards who were sticking around, as a couple of the caranaveers from their table already went to catch some sleep. Even if she wasn't being playful, it was true that Avery would have difficulty finding a place this late that hadn't closed for the night or wasn't full. Even with the numerous inns that dotted the town, the amount of travellers would fill them up on a constant basis, some merchants even having to spend the time sleeping outside in their cart on particularily busy times. There might have been some left that offered the singular comfort of a roof as those sleazy locations were hardly better than sleeping outside.

"It's terrible." The wagon master chuckled in reply, "You might have to sleep outside. Though I suppose I could be charitable and let you into my room." He added while sliding his index up to the secone knuckle inside her, letting her body envelope his wriggling finger. With his other hand he finished off his mug of ale and set it on the table, his movements sluggish from the mutliple cups of alcohol, ready to get some sleep himself.

Avery playfully acted frightened at the thought of having to sleep outside as she rolled her hips in a circle around his finger. He was being very sweet and considerate to her womanhood, and despite her preference for large oppressive monsters that rub her face in the dirt, his gentleness was a nice change of pace after the lizards.

“Oh no…. outside?” She whined as she let out a pleasured gasp of air, her orange hair draping over his shoulder as she moved her hips around and around. “Imagine all the lewd things that would happen to me if I have to sleep outside.” She stuck her bottom lip out.

Sliding her hands up her abdomen she pulled upwards on her top, her breasts squeezing out from under the fabric and falling with an elastic bounce. Avery’s pink nipples were heavenly to look upon, bursting forth with little attention as she looked up at Keld. The lizards didn’t have tits like these so the lizardmen did not do much with them during her stay in Twilt. Yet Keld might be persuaded otherwise.

“Maybe we can… make a deal?” She grinded her ass on his bulge as she kneaded her own tits. “That is... if you can carry me...” she winked.

The seductive alchemist continued to surprise the group of traders as she flashed her perky breasts to the group, exposing herself to them and any remaining patrons in the tavern. Whether it was due to the beer she had been drinking or just her basic nature, no one minded the pretty woman giving them a show as she massaged herself with her top pulled up and her shorts pushed down providing no cover for her arousing figure, her gaze inviting Keld to act.

The trader chuckled at her feigned concern, his empty hand reaching up to take a handful of her right breast and joining the brazen woman in pleasuring her. He had intended to wait for a more private location, but Avery did not seem to share that thought so the man had no reason not to help her out, pinching a nipple between two fingers.

She had been teasing him all night, nearly sending him over the edge a couple times when she ground her plump ass into his crotch. Her lustful invitation was too much for him though, as he retracted his toying hands and shuffled her body off his lap for a moment so he could stand. Without a word he wrapped an arm around her waist and heaved her over him with a grunt, her exposed tits propped up by his shoulder softly bouncing as he walked her up the stairs. As she looked back, all the eyes of those left in the room were on her and the display before them, the barkeeper frowning as the distracting woman finally was taken from the public space. The half of the caravan traders who left for sleep earlier were certainly going to hear of the show they missed.

His arm held her in place as it wrapped around her hips, his hand resting on her ass with a squeeze as the small girl was easy to carry for the man. His face pressed into her ass cheek, the hairs on his beard tickling at her bare flesh as her shorts hung around her thighs, restraining her movements.
"Gods girl, you a succubus in disguise?" Keld joked, opening the door to his rented room and propping her down on the cushy bed as he stepped inside. The rest of his band of traders already knew he should not be interrupted, as the spare bed in the room would be vacant for the night, either spending the night in their other rented room or with the wagons.

Avery giggled at being called a succubus as she scoorted herself into the sitting position on the bed. She fondly thought about his beard grazing over her ass as he assertively carried her from the downstairs to this bed. It was not always she found a man both gentle in touch but commandingly dominant, and for that Avery was nice wet between the legs. The forplay they had been giving each other all evening certainly helped, she was anxious to feel his beard in another spot as she wrapped her fingers around the sides of her panties.

“Maybe I just enjoy this as much as you boys do.” She giggled, sliding her panties down her legs and off her feet. Reaching up she felt at her breasts which protruded from under her shirt, deep breaths as she squeezed before pulling her shirt and wrappings off entirely.

There she sat, smiling and nude on the bed, her hands untying the bows in her orange hair as it fell around her shoulders. Looking at Keld she put both feet up on the bed, bending her legs at the knees and keeping them wide. Her prickly pussy framed between her thick white thighs as she glistened in the light of the small candle across the room.

“After all you were sooo gentle with my little pussy.” She bit her lip, rubbing her fingers between her labia as she tracked his movements. Avery wondered what he would do next, all men in her experience approached this very differently. Would he push here down and take her right away? Give her a bit more foreplay? Explore her body with his tongue? All of these options sounded so delicious to her as she licked her plump lips.

He watched Avery as she pulled off her clothing, pleased to see the glisten between her legs as he lit the small candle on a simple end table. As she made herself comfortable on the bed Keld went about undoing his leather vest, and peeling off the loose top underneath. He had some weight on him, but noticeable muscles hid beneath the curves of his body from years of hauling heavy goods, a dark patch of hair across his chest . The man's eyes were locked on Avery as she spread herself on the bed with her hips and knees swaying to highlight the view of her pussy, already completely bare from being half out of her clothing to begin with. He climbed atop the bed and knelt between her spread legs as his drunk fingers fumbled at the string of his trousers, but eventually he got it, producing the heavy cock surrounded by wiry hair, already rock hard with a shine of precum from her hips grinding him all night.

"I might not be so gentle with your pussy now, after you been teasing me with it all evening." He grinned, his smile peaking through the facial hair. Keld reached out and grasped her breast with his left hand, pushing her down on the bed as his face buried in her neck. The hairs tickled at her shoulder, as he kneaded her breast with the palm of his hand, pushing up and playing with her nipple with a couple fingers.

"But I haven't got a good chance to play with these beautiful tits yet so your pussy will have to wait." He stated as he propped himself above her with an elbow, using his left hand to play with her breast, his lips working down from her neck slowly to her other tit, giving her skin hungry kisses along the way. As he worked, his hips pressed between the gap of her legs, his cock brushing against her labia as he focused his attention on her pert breasts.

Keld seemed proud of what he had to offer, talking so confidently that he was going to be rough on Avery. For her best part, she gave him a convincing look of surprise and excitement at the sight of his manhood. Yet as she sized him up she was quite relieved he was on the small side of cocks she had taken. It certainly was not a mark against him, men with big cocks rarely knew how to use them. So if Keld was as experienced as he acted with her she was in for a nice push.

“Mmmm you were such a gentleman earlier though…” She gave him a teasing expression as he came over her and knocked her on her back.

His lips came over her body and breast, Avery drawing in a sharp breath as he suckled on her tit. She ran her fingers through his hair as he sucked on her nipple while kneading her other breast with his hand. The one thing she loved about human men was their eagerness to get back to the tit, from boys to grown men they always wanted it. Typically her larger friends she bed did little for this part of her body besides groping at them. There was something about watching a man sucking at her tit that made her want more.

“Ahhh, you can stay like this all night if you want.” Aver said as she reached down to grab his cock in her hand, twisting and rubbing it down its shaft.

Keld loved her reaction as he took her nipple in his mouth, the sharp breath informing the man he was working in the right direction. His tongue traced circles over the hardened bud, only dissapointed he could only use his mouth on one of her tits at a time. Her fingers held his face to her breast as they ran through his hair, gently pressing him into the moldable flesh. He rubbed himself into her chest, his facial hair tickling her skin as he sucked at the warm flesh, enjoying the feel and taste of her in his mouth.

He appreciated that Avery told him what she liked, allowing him to eagerly serve that desire for the both of them, the larger man getting almost just as much from her sounds and warm feel as Avery was getting out of the constant sensation.
"I might take you up on that offer, once I'm done with you." He chuckled in response during one of the short periods of time his face wasn't buried in her chest, giving her a pinch with his fingers on her other breast being sure not to neglect it.

He was caught off gaurd though as he felt her soft hand grab at his cock, causing him to grunt in pleasure. Each of her strokes made him buck his hips, his body acting on impulse as he leaned further into her.
"Now it's your turn to be gentle lass unless you looking to make me finish so soon, I'm still worked up from your extensive massage." He stated, as her hand rubbed along his shaft, playing at the head of his dick whenever she passed over it.

Back
Top Bottom