Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Oh-Snap! (Priscilla x Azecreth)

Wil largely ignored the thing about the pitiful hipster, just shrugging and rolling his eyes at the affair. But when Riley showed an interest in the work, a spark hit his eyes, a spark that rivaled any of the dim strings of lightbulbs and fake industrial lighting of the entire bar. This time he leaned half way across the table, looking to either side before sharing an inkling of what his business venture was.

“It involves PUSSY.” His eyebrows raised as he gleefully said the world. “A whole ton of pussy.” He slid back into his seat satisfied he had driven his point home.
“You see everybody has tits, you got tits I got tits.” His voice went to a whisper for a moment “Even these broads still have tits.” Motioning to the two wrinkled women. “Tits are just bags of fat my man, and if that Girls Gone Berserk thing did anything is it flooded the world with girls not too afraid to show off their tits.” He almost seemed bored of the word as he passed it around nonchalantly.

“But that is where we come in.” He pointed his finger at himself and you. “You see I am starting a website ‘Hoe-En Pussy’, got a few backers for the project but I need the material you see.” His finger stopped at Riley, a smile creeping across his face. “I need pussy, and you my guy are gonna get me some. I want pictures of young pussy, old pussy, bare pussy, hairy pussy....” he began to point to his fingers as he listed them off. “pussy changing and not knowing there is camera there, pussy accidentally flashed, pussy willing to flash, pussy in public, pussy in private, I need all the pussy my friend err......” he realized he had not gotten Riley’s name yet as he squinted his eyes at the man across from him.

“I need a thumb drive full of pussy my friend, by Monday (three days away).” He pulled a thumb drive out of the coat pocket he placed the cig in earlier, waving it around. “Get me all the pussy you can conceive, stick your camera under dressing rooms, lurk at the beach for the best moment, coerce girls, get girls drunk, anything! I just need pussy.” He slapped the table enthusiastically, the two ladies again glaring.

“Sorry.” He held his hands up again before looking back to Riley.

“So wuddaya say friend?”

Last edited:
Riley was taken aback as Wil launched into his pitch, laying out exactly what he wanted. Perhaps his initial assumption had not been too far off the mark after all. He was quiet, nodding along silently as the man explained what he was looking for, and how Riley played into it.

For a moment he was tempted to decline. This was a lot, and it was not clear how it wold further his career. Sure, he could see the money in it, but that did not mean he could just snap his fingers and get a return on the investment that he would put in to do this thing. But he caught himself before he could refuse. After all, with what he'd gotten up to in the past day or so, it wasn't like it was incredibly unreasonable. Not that he would openly admit to it either.

So he conceded, remaining calm for now as he faced Wil across the table. "Riley," he named himself before answering the offer. "And sure, i can do that." He wasn't sure how much he would be able to get in three days, but he supposed there was only one way to find out.

Of course, there was one other detail to work out before he leapt into this. "Related to that though, will I be getting paid per photo or in bulk?" it didn't make a big deal either way, he just liked to have some estimate of what his payday would be coming out of this. He did need the money after all.

A smile crept across Wil’s face as you accepted his proposal, taking the thumb drive he placed it on the table and slid it over to you.

“Alright thats what I am talking about Mr. Riley, you looked like just the kind of guy I needed.” He cracked his knuckles as he raised his drink to you as a salute and took a long drag of the foaming brown liquid.
“I can tell you have been in this game for a good while, straight down to business.” Wil cleared his throat before placing the pint down on the glossy table. “This first bit will be a bulk payment, a few grand depending on how much you fill up that thumb drive.” He looked to gauge how interested that made you. “We realistically just need enough and a good variety to wet the whistle of potential visitors for launching the site... and of course getting the investors on board.” He shrugged at the moderately difficult task.

He was soon back to his drink as the door to the bar opened with a clamor, a few ladies walked in chattering and laughing, dressed up for a night out on the town in short skirts and tight shirts. They made their way to the bar loudly carrying on. Wil smiled to you, a sly grin morphing to a chuckle.

“This place is lousy with pussy my friend, I don’t think you’ll have any trouble in 3 days.” He placed some cash on the table and stood, adjusting his coat and slipping a leather shoe out from under the table as he walked around.

“If you do good this first gig, it’ll be a standing thing you know. Send me some pics here and there and I’ll pay you on commission.” He nodded to the cash on the table. “Get yourself a round on me, my number is on the card, we’ll be in touch.”

Your business partner sauntered out of the bar, giving a confident nod to the older woman who still anxiously watched the clock. Disappearing out the door before too long.

Riley listened attentively as Wil responded to his question. "Well, I'm not completely inexperienced," he pointed out with a grin. Still, that was good to know. He could work with that sort of money, even if he wasn't sure how full he could get the thumb drive. But he'd try nonetheless. Variety would also be difficult, but compared to everything else that was only a minor detail. Wil had made it clear that he didn't care how they were acquired after all.

"You've got a point," he agreed as he glanced to the trio that had just walked in. Well, he'd already agreed to take the job. He was going to give it his best effort, regardless of how it turned out.

With that Wil took his leave. All the same, he left with the promise that this could be a recurring gig if it was done well enough. "Right, I'll be in touch," Riley agreed. He needed to know where to drop off the thumb drive once the time came after all. Once Wil had left he picked up the cash meant for himself, and rose to his feet as well.

Well, there was an easy place to start. He was very tempted to go for the direct approach, or at least somewhat direct. The trio were here for a good time after all. He just needed to have some patience and they would not doubt provide exactly what he was looking for.

But first, making them comfortable with him. Stepping over to the group, he made sure his camera was in clear view as he flashed them a warm smile. "Hey ladies," he said once he was near them. "You look like you're having a good time, and I was wondering if you'd let me take a picture or two. Free of charge, I assure you." He glanced between the girls, gauging their reaction to his offer to see what he had to work with here.

At the bar the trio had already begun to buy a round of drinks for themselves, ceaselessly chattering about random gossip as they took sips of whatever fruity non-sense they ordered from their straws. All of them seemed bright and cheery at first, even the previously rejected hipster took an interest in them as he began to approach, but as he saw you he backed off. Wannabes respected true talent.

Walking closer to them you would see each girls different personalities show in their responses. Firstly the pink long haired girl furrowed her eyebrows at you, a skeptical and almost off-put expression on her face as you came up to them and began to speak. Next the blue hair girl with pig tails seemed a bit ski-dish, her expression lending more to standoff shyness, but a touch of interest glimmering on her pupils. She watched you silently as you approach, and was in fact the first to even notice you. Lastly the green short haired girl put on a bright smile as you neared, excitement and daring in her eyes as you began to offer to take a picture.

All three reacted at once, clearly comfortable with each other.

“Oh hello there.” The green haired girl piped up in a friendly manner, twisting her slender body around on the chair as she sized you up. She was clearly the most outwardly eager one as she began to turn herself more towards Riley.
“We are always having a good time! Ha!” She giggled. “A picture?! Are you like the bar’s photographer or something?” The bartender gave Riley a side eye off in the distance at the question.

The blue haired pig tail girl remained silent, sort of hiding her face behind her drink yet showing some interest as she turned herself around to face Riley. She ensured her knees were tightly tucked together as she looked him up and down behind the rim of her glass.

Lastly the pink long haired girl glared at Rikey with one eye over her shoulder, a skeptical huff before she sipped her red slushy drink.

“Hold on Suki...” she held a hand to her green haired friend. Her eye still locked on Riley.
“Like... who exactly are you.” She put her drink down firmly as she waited for Riley to respond. “Do you just let any rando take pictures of you Suki?!” She grimaced at her friend.

“Whaaaat? Misa you are such a prude, he is cute I am sure he is legit.” She gave Riley a toothy smile.

Scanning the trio, Riley took in their reactions to his presence and how they seemed to interact with each other. To little surprise they all seemed like good friends, though he hardly needed much observation to determine that. Beyond that they did seem to make quite the trio. One serious and wary, one shy, one energetic and friendly. It made how well they got along all the more surprising.

Addressing the girl in green, whose name apparently was Suki, first, Riley shook his head. "I'm just freelance. I was here getting a drink too when i saw you guys, and a photographer knows how to keep an eye open for opportunity."

While the girl in red, Misa, voiced her doubts, Riley turned to the bartender to order another drink with the money he'd gotten from Wil. This time it was something on the lighter side, fruity but with a pleasant buzz. He needed to keep his wits about him if this was happening after all.

Having placed his order, he reached into his pocket and produced one of his own business cards. "Riley Sterns. I've got a website if you want to check and make sure that I am who I say I am." Of course, anything +18 was firmly hidden away and behind a paywall for good measure, so they wouldn't just stumble across his lewd photos. He did have some tact as a businessman. "No pressure though. I'll be here either way."

Riley’s flattery certainly worked fast on Suki, the short haired girl blushing as he suggested they were a good opportunity for modeling. Like a green flash she snapped the card out of his hand, smiling at Riley while her more cautious friend rolled her eyes. With a few swipes of her phone Rukey could notice she was scrolling his site, looking at the many elegant photos of pokemon and models he had in his portfolio.

“Wooooww!” Her eyes widened as she looked from photo to photo. The more silent girl leaned in to see, even her reserved expression turned to a more impressed one.
“You’re really good!” Suki sat up tall, puffing out her chest. “So you are saying we look like model material?” She rocked her shoulders back and forth as she flipped up her hair playfully, her best by incidentally silliest model face on.

“Tsk.” The pink haired friend rolled her eyes once more. “So what you just go up to every girl in the bar and ask if they wanna l model for you?” Misa looked at Riley dubiously.

Suki giggled as she still twist and turned her torso, the black dress she wore form fitting to her body and bust with each turn she made.
“He-he... maybe this is like his way of picking up girls.” She leaned in with a grin. Suki cupped her hand over her mouth as her face approached Riley’s ear. “But just so you know its woorrrkkkingggg.” She said in a not so subtle whisper.

“Suki are you drunk already?” The quiet girl nudged her friend with an objectively concerned face.

“Ohmygosh Asugaaaaa live a little!” Suki nudged her back. Turning back to Riley she smiled. “Excuse my friends, they are wayyyyy too stuck up.”

Misa tsked.

“... but anyways.” Suki continued. “What exactly do you want with us? They could use a little adventure.” Her tone became softer with the last suggestion about her friends.

Riley shrugged, grinning as Suki gushed over his website. he was glad that she could appreciate the quality, even if she took this in a direction he had not intended. Ten again,m stopping her seemed like an exercise in futility. It looked like even the girl in blue approved of what he'd done in his career, so that was good.

Of course Misa remained skeptical, and in tun Riley shook his head. "She's the one who said it," he noted as he gestured to Suki. "I was offering a souvenir." Not that he protested too much as Suki came to his defense against Misa. And the drunkenness seemed to distract from any annoyance she might have felt towards him on the subject.

Retrieving his drink, Riley grinned as Suki not-so-subtlely complimented his pick up abilities. This was when he was barely trying, no less. Though the drink probably helped there, just as he had expected it might. Taking a sip, Riley waved it off as she apologized on behalf of her friends. "Think nothing of it. A little skepticism is healthy." He'd met with worse receptions in his time as a photographer.

He took a sip of his beverage before addressing Suki's question. "Not much. I just figured I'd take some pictures," he replied with a shrug. "Of course that depends on whether you're locals or not. I'm not tied down to this bar after all, so hanging out in the city might be more to your preference in that regard. The night is still young after all."

“Well I can’t say we are locals either.” Suki sipped her drink and shrugged as she looked you up and down once more.

“Suki!” Misa protested the voluntary nature of her friend.

“Oh calm down Misa, he seems nice enough... take another short.” Suki turned in her chair, already short skirt rising up her leg slightly to show a bit more thigh. Her fingers snapped a few times as she looked for the bartender.
“Hey this bitch needs another shot or two!” She pointed at Misa and smiled deviously.

Misa again rolled her eyes with a huff.

“A souvenir of our trip would be nice.” The girl in pigtails hummed softly as she still hid behind her drink, straw in the corner of her mouth. Her eyes did not meet yours, looking away when you attempted to, but she would look you over from time to time.
“Maybe we can take pictures here?...” she whispered to Suki.”

Behind the girls the bar tender brought out a trio of double shots of tequila.
“Here you are ladies.” He said smarty before handing them off. The friends nodded to each other in their own ways, taking the glass in hand before going bottoms up.

Misa coughed at the harsh liquor running down her throat, a bit bitter for her tastes. Asuga took it but better, only grimacing some. Suki however looked to enjoy it, her throat taking the liquid swiftly as she basked in its warmth running through her. The more animated friend slammed the glass back on the bar and turned to her friend and nodded.

“Thats not a bad idea! We are still drinking after all, we can start here and then move on....” her tone trailed off.
“We aren’t... supposed to pay you or anything are we?” It donned on her Riley had not asked for anything from them.

Having Suki confirm they were also from out of town was nice. Riley wasn't sure why Misa made such a deal of that simple information, but it was probably just on principle. At least he had the aid of blue girl, who added her voice to the desire for souvenirs. It was an angle that worked pretty well with people, at least that was what he'd found in the past.

He raised his drink as the girls got theirs, joining in the collective shot by proxy. It was interesting to gauge their reactions, though not the biggest surprise. For his part he did not have quite the same issues, but there was definitely a head to mix with the fruity taste of the alcohol. Maybe they'd see him a bit more as part of the group after that, who knew.

Putting his drink back on the counter, he looked to Suki as she asked about the details. "Nah, not as long as it's for the sourvenirs," he assured her with a dismissive wave. "If you want something a bit more formal I might think about it, but I'm not about to ruin your evening like that." Of course she didn't necessarily have to pay with cash, but he'd leave her to draw that conclusion if her mind made it that far. Right now, he stood by what he had told her with regards to cost, and he waited to see whether that would meet with their approval.

Suki’s excited smile returned to her as Riley said there was no fee. Wiggling her body she took a few drinks of her fruity nonsense and set the glass down, cheeks beginning to turn a faint red from the alcohol.

“Woohoo!” She lifted her bare arms and exclaimed. “Lets get started Mr. Photographer! Where do we do this?” Suki tossed her hair around as her hands found their way to Riley’s arm, lighting grasping on to them.

Asuga also played with her pigtails as she finally lowered her glass to the counter. She was a cute but shy girl clearly, her eyes doubtful yet pure. She looked around the bar as she fussed with her hair to prepare for photos.
“I’ve never been in a photoshoot before... but will they let us do it at the bad?”

Misa for her part stayed silent, ordering another shot for herself as she garnered some liquid courage to bear this night out with her friends. There was a bit of envy in her expression that her friends were so free with themselves. The pink haired girl looking to a mirror behind the bar to subtly check how she looked.

“Is what we are wearing ok.... Riley?” Suki’s voice was a low growl as she said his name.

Riley's assurance that he wouldn't charge her seemed to be exactly what the girls were hoping to hear. Suki downed some more of her drink before grabbing on to his arm, blue girl was toying with her hair, and Misa was...well, it looked like she was still coming to grips with the situation. She would adjust or flee sooner or later.

Looking to Asuga, Riley shrugged. "Well, you came to the bar first. It'd be a shame to not get at least one photo here." As long as they didn't go overboard he was sure the bartender would be fine with it. Then they could head somewhere else to finish up.

Of course, soon enough Suki was vying for his attention again. "You all look great," he told her with a grin. After all, they had a coherent sense of fashion for one. A person could do a lot worse, and it wasn't like they were doing this for a magazine. It was just a souvenir.

He took hold of his camera and took a few steps back. "Why don't you all sit next to each other and pose with your drinks," he suggested with a gesture to the seats lining the bar. It was a classic, and he had every confidence that they could make something fun out of it. So he'd let them get set up to their preference, and then snap a trio of photos of them in that position, just in case someone blinked.

"Do you guys want to check and make sure they're good," he offered once finished. It was only fair.

The girls sat straight up in their bar chairs, each with their own unique pose and expression. Misa was stoic, but certainly still took the photo seriously in her own way as she turned her body to an appealing angle and looked into the camera with her own slightly amused smirk. Asuga for being shy had quite a cutesy smile, her pig tails making her look almost too young for the bar. She held up two peace signs on either side of her face as she arched her back to the side. Finally Suki had a more sultry look about her, her back faced to the camera as she sat sideways in her seat. The shape of her ass accentuated by her black dress as she looked over her alabaster shoulder with slightly droopy eyelids and a smirk preoccupied with the cameraman.

After he took the few shots and much to Riley’s surprise Misa would be the first to rush forward to see the photos of her. Eagerness was written all over her body language as she crowded Riley, only stopping herself as she realized how interested she seemed.

“I just... want to make sure my hair looks good... ok?” Her eyes avoided yours as she glanced to the floor.

The other two girls exhibited less inhibition, Asuga coming up right along side him, blue pigtail whipping Riley’s hand and Suki coming from behind and resting her head on his shoulder. Rikey could smell her conditioner and feel her warm breath on his skin as she looked at the photo preview. There was a certain aroma of alcohol on her breath as well as she leaned into his back.

As expected, each girl had their own particular style for the group photo. It made for a nice group shot, showcasing each personality while also showing them having fun together. It was what he expected, and hopefully was what they were looking for too.

At his offer they all moved to see, though Misa betrayed her own inner excitement momentarily as she moved first. He shrugged as she excused her actions, not holding it against her even as she sought to maintain her act. "Sure thing," he agreed, going along with her excuse. A few quick button presses brought up the shots he had taken so they could all get a look.

If they needed him to zoom in on a particular aspect, he was more than willing to comply. Overall he'd let them look until they were satisfied. "So, does it meet your approval?" he asked as he looked between the trio. Knowing his audience though, he had the feeling that this was not going to be a problem. "Do you guys have an email I could send this too? Or an address for a physical copy?" It wasn't much good for a souvenir if it was stuck on his camera after all.

Misa looked away with a “hmph” when asked for approval of how it looked. The tsundere was not about to betray her excitement again this quickly afte remembering she had decided to be hard headed upon meeting thus camera boy.

The other two continued to gush. Suki getting closer to your ear, liquor on her breath as she “hmmmmedd” for a long moment, the vibrations of her throat on yours.

“I love it. What do you think about me? Am I.... model material? Heh...” her left hand rubbed your opposite side as she kept her body pushed against yours.

Asuga nodded her own approval as she stood close to your front. Studying the image closely.

“Suki.... since when did your ass get so big.” She pointed to her friend’s romp that was aptly pointed at the camera in the photo.

Suki gasped, miffed by her friends suggestion as she reached around and slapped her friend on the rear.

“At least I have an ass!” Her hands returned to grip Riley from behind.

Asuga rubbed her small posterior and looked back at Suki hanging off of the camera man acquaintance.
“Ow...” she whined.

Misa watched form the corner of her eye as Suki hung all over the bo . She did not seem angry, her eyes instead conveying some envy at the sight.

“I can give you my Line?!” Suki jumped at the thought, prancing to the bar counter and grabbing her phone from her purse. She pointed the QR code at the boy and smiled, her hand waving to the bartender at the same time.

“Mooooreeee shots!!!!!” She yelled, the bar stopping in their conversation to look at the overt drunk girl screaming in appropriately.

Though Misa did not directly approve, it was clear that the photo he had taken was good enough. If there was an actual objection she would have said so, and the others did not notice anything in particular that would require doing it again. So he could be satisfied for now.

"You look great," he assured Suki. "I think you could if you set your mind to it." In this case, it was hardly exaggerating. Though her physical flirting as he forced himself to stand there and remain calm certainly helped his appraisal of her chances.

An argument quickly erupted between the friends, and Riley tactfully decided to keep his mouth shut for it. That was a mess he knew better than to step into the middle of.

His request livened up Suki once more as she grabbed her phone to give him her contact information. He pulled out his phone and scanned the Code, making sure he got all the data before returning it to his pocket. Now that he had come this far, he could move on to the next phase of his somewhat devised plan.

A wince escaped as she yelled, and Riley shook his head before looking to Misa. "I think she's had enough for the night," he pointed out with a nod towards Suki. "You want some help getting her back to wherever you're staying?"

Suki glared at him, eyebrows furrowed as he suggested she could not have another shot.

“Listen here mister, I will let you know when I am done for the night.” She squeaked as she stumbled to the bar counter, pickin up the shot delivered for her.

Asuga leaned over to Riley, cupping her hand in-front of her lips as she whispered.
“This was.... not the first bar we visited.” A small chuckle came from her as the previously shy girl warmed up to her new found acquaintance. She and Misa soon accepted a similar shot from Suki and threw it back down their throats, each coughing at the extra strong liquid.

“There there girls, that was something extra special to get you both loosened up to be proper models like mwah!” Green hair was tossed back fashionably as she stiffly marched over to Riley.

“Staying! Pssshhhhh the night is young! Arn’t we doing a photo shoot?” Her hand rested on Riley’s chest as her eyes lit up.

Riley shrugged as Suki glared at him, though he wasn't exactly asking for her opinion right now anyway. Instead he closed the distance with Asuga, and listened as she informed him that this was not the first bar they'd been to tonight. "I guessed as much," he replied in the same whispering tone.

Once again he was left to observe as they took yet more shots, with Suki assuring them that it would provide all the liquid courage that they would need. He finished his drink too, but he had the feeling that it wasn't quite as strong as whatever they had just had.

Finding himself confronted by Suki, Riley was quick to backtrack what he had said. "Indeed we are," he agreed, meeting her gaze with an approving nod. "In that case, maybe we should find some more open space. This is a bit crowded for that sort of thing." Plus the sooner they left voluntarily, the less time they'd be at risk of getting tossed out by the bartender.

So he hefted his camera and looked between the girls. "The market is pretty closed for the night but we should be able to get some nice setpieces. So I recommend we begin there." He was more than ready to put his skills to work if they agreed, as they headed out of the bar and to their next destination.

“Lets go then!” Suki pointed to the door. “Misa its your turn to pay the tab anyways.” She grinned while sauntering past Riley, making sure to bump into him with her hip. Misa simply rolled her eyes and pulled out her wallet, looking for a card slowly as her friends and their new camera man began to file out.

“Don’t wait up for me.” She waved passively. “I’ll catch up.” Her tone flat as she called the bartender over to pick up the tab.

Asuga followed Suki, stumbling some herself as she tried to keep balance. The blue haired girl clearly was also more intoxicated than she assumed as she walked away from the bar, resting on the door frame some before exiting into the fresh Hoenn nighttime air.

Outside it was not terribly busy, the walkways near to the shops had some traffic but between them in the market few venture . There was little light in this area, stalls either empty or covered with cloths and tarps to prevent their wares from being seen. Suki weaved in between a few as contemplated out loud which would be the best one to photograph at.

“Ah this one seems nice.” Her tone was overly sensual as she pressed her body against the metal post holding up one such awning.

“Exactly what kind of photos... uhhh are you taking Suki?” Asuga leaned against another post as she tripped around, her expression looked off balance and labored but she never the less tried to pose herself, leaning up against the post with her back.

“Any photos Mr. Riley wants to take of me that is!” Suki booped Asuga on the nose with her finger.
Both girls drunkenly mused about how they wanted to do this, The shadows of the stalls playing off the lights of overhead lanterns as he night progressed.

Riley nodded as Misa remained behind to pay the tab, with her telling them to go ahead. She probably would not remain behind for long, but it would give him a bit of time with just the two other girls. Long enough to build up a little peer pressure on her. Since she was the more straight laced type, he'd need her friends to give her a little push to what he wanted.

"Don't fall too far behind. We don't want you getting lost," he advised before departing with the others. It was time to proceed to the next stage of this little shoot.

The three of them made their way over to the market, which was cast in dimmer lighting and rows of closed stalls. As he had guessed, the place was fairly well deserted by now. That meant there was a lot of space for them to look around and find the perfect photo areas. Eventually Suki found a good spot, and she pressed against the pole with more than a bit of suggestion in her posture. Not that there was any kind of shock by this point.

After a few moments Asuga joined in, posing herself on the opposite side with a bit more effort. She was more visibly drunk, but at least she was making an effort. There was no doubt that she was just as into this as her companion was.

While they mused over what they wanted, he snapped a shot of them as they were before speaking up to provide his viewpoint on the subject. "Well, you're looking to be models. Why not show off a bit? How often do you get to be like those girls in the magazines?" With that, he prepared himself for whatever they decided to do in line with his prompt.

Both friends drunkenly stared at each other for a moment, their eyebrows furrowed in contemplation as they deciphered what Riley meant. In the dark of the market Suki and Asuga each took their own meaning, as drunkenly uncoordinated with each other as expected.

Suki thrust out a hip in a erotic way that was expected of her, while Asuga threw up peace signs on either side of her blushed face with a bright smile. They held their poses but knew it was mot quite right, or model like. They contemplated for a long moment what they should be doing, yet Asuga seemed to be the first that thought to ask the expert.

“Riley!!!!!” She exclaimed his way in a slurred and intoxicated way. The once very reserved girl seemed to be sliding down hill fast as her eyes dilated and personality became out of sync.
“You are like.... an expert! How should we show off?!!” She brushed her blue hair back as she approached, eyes keen to learn.

Suki took this as a challenge, eager to also suck up to the teacher as she neared and pressed her hands together in a groveling manned.

“Yes please teach us to like... be sexy... models!” The more drunk Suki got the faster she talked.

It took a few moments for the girls to get into action once he had told them what to do. It was long enough for Riley to realize that he might need to be a bit more hands on with this if he wanted to get anywhere. Still, he did document their efforts with his camera, if only out of respect. He just didn't waste much time on it.

The girls seemed to recognize it too, with Asuga approaching first and asking for his help. She really seemed to be feeling the effects of the alcohol, though this had let her shyness fall by the wayside in the process. Suki did the same, hands clasped together as if she was pleading for aid. He was learning quite a lot about how these two acted while intoxicated.

Well, if they wanted his help then he would not refuse it. The fact that they had been the ones to take the step might go over better with their companion when Misa finally showed up. It was a small hope, but until she arrived to confirm otherwise he would continue to think it.

"The first step is to be confident," he told them, his words directed more at Asuga than Suki. "You look good, and you have to express that. If you don't believe it then no picture I take is going to do that for you."

Suki seemed like she needed less help in that regard, so he kept his efforts with Asuga. "Go sit down on that counter over there," he told her with a gesture to the spot in question. "lean back, arms for support, legs spread. Arch your back just a bit more...there." A snap of a photo before he nodded to her. "Now shift to the side a bit. When you pose you want it to emphasize certain areas. To draw the eye of the viewer. Does that make sense?" More pictures would follow, at least a few more. Then Suki could have her turn.

Asuga did so obediently, the tiny girl struggled to lift herself on the counter. She sat just as instructed, her face a determined confidence spread as much as her legs as she tried to take Riley’s teachings. She arched her back and pulled to the side, legs wider than would be necessary for a photo, her drunken senses not able to judge distance as well. Posing for the camera diligently she wouldn’t notice how much she was exposing herself to Riley. Underneath her pleated white skirt a pair of satin pink panties was in full view, the inebriated girl none the wiser.

Suki of course noticed, her cheeks swelling with red as she watched her friend expose herself to the boy they just met. Yet instead of feeling concern for her friend, Suki felt that perhaps Asuga intended to display herself as such. The Alcohol clearly diluting her logic, Suki simply crossed her arms and let it happen as the camera flashed.

“Oh you go girl!” She drunkenly jeered, egging her friend on as she planned how to one-up her.

Asuga was a pliant subject, and within minutes she had taken up the position that matched his instructions. His penis began to stir at the sight of it, but he ignored that for now as he focused. First was a general shot, to take in the whole picture that she presented. She deserved it for the eagerness she presented.

Then he focused in on the real prize. he did not say that to either of them, but he utilized the zoom function to get a nice, close in shot of Asuga's panties. That was the sort of thing that Wil was looking for, and so it could be added to his growing collectio0n. He had a feeling that it would live up to what the man was looking for.

With his shots done, Riley nodded to Asuga. "Good job. I hope you enjoyed the experience." Supportive compliments were always useful in a situation like this, to keep his subjects at ease.

His gaze then shifted to Suki. "Your turn now. Do you want some suggestions, or have we kindled your inspiration?" He was curious to see what she might come up with, given how she had acted towards him so far. Riley had the feeling that she would not need much of a push to contribute in accomplishing his mission.

Seeing her friend so freely yet unknowingly expose herself to the camera thus make their new friend stir and excitedly snap his camera made Suki eager to please. She didn’t want to be one-upped, and though she cared for Asuga a lot she, wanted to be the star of this show. It was typical for her, the flashiest of the trio tonight in her short black dress that was tight along her skin. It was unlike the others who dressed in more modest and reserved sense. Suki didn’t come out tonight looking sexy to let Asuga be the main excitement.

Without Riley looking, she fussed around with her hands on her hip, her legs twitching snd hips rocking until a choice piece of fabric fell from under her dress to around her ankles. She stepped out of them, smiling as Riley finished up his compliments to Asuga and then called on her.

As her friend closed her slutty legs and hopped down off the counter, she gave her an encouraging high-five, knowing she would not be prepared for the bomb she was about to drop on this photoshoot.

“Can I see the pictures of me?!” Asuga excitedly ran to Riley’s side as she tried to look at the small screen on the camera. Meanwhile Suki sat up on the counter, knees tightly together snd legs off to the side as she waited for Riley to be ready for her.

Back
Top Bottom