Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Change full or Worlds [NSFW] (Sheena-Tiger & MsBloom)

Brighid was listening to the soft voice, kissing the thumb brushing her lips. Her fingers busy with the top, not in a rush, letting Jane empty her heart a bit. There was no reason to stop Jane in her recounting and only as she moaned softly, did Brighid lean down and kiss her gently on the lips. Not yet the best of kissers but she was taking initiative and smiled as she pushed herself back up a bit. "Well, I can not offer you a bottle of wine and no roof to lay on. But... I can try to show you some stars." she smiled honestly at Jane and there was a certain sparkle in her green eyes.

Having the round firm breasts at display now for a few seconds already, she started to move herself back a bit more while placing her hands on both breasts, a bit unsure what exactly to do with them until she would find a position where she could bend down properly. At first she almost groped, having even less than Jane let her lack experience when touching herself but she was a quick learner, kneading a bit and moving quickly to play with the nipples, running her thumbs over them, around them...rolling them between thumb and finger. It was very different to touch someone else like this, unable to feel how the playful tug or pinch was feeling, only guessing from Jane's reaction if it was something she liked or not. But quickly she was already far enough down to open Jane's pants, removing them gently but leaving her underwear on for now.

Only once the pants were gone she finally got back down on all four, slowly lowering herself towards Jane to kiss her once more. "You know, there was not much time for me today... to think... to analyze my feelings... but if these butterflies are anything to go by... I think I am in love." the redhead told her lover, not lying about what she was feeling though she was unsure if the thing she felt was really love, at least she could not remember it ever happening. With that information for Jane to digest, she started her way down, kissing and enjoying the warmth of the caramel skin against her lips and all to soon she was at the height of those firm breasts and was on instinct wandering to one, first kissing it, then licking it playfully before switching to the other, wrapping her lips around it, sucking gently, her eyes cast upwards.

Jane's skin was covered in goosebumps from Brighid's touches and the way her hands carefully, if perhaps a bit awkwardly, explored her breasts and specifically the nipples. Perhaps at times Brighid was a bit rough but Jane liked her breasts played with rather roughly. She loved having her nipples pulled, pinched and twisted, even nibbled and pulled on with teeth. It was as if there was a direct connection between her nipples and her sex. Even when her nipples were being provoked by other means, such as a cool breeze or rubbed against silk fabrics they sent signals of arousal to her sex which got warm, soft and slippery. And now that Brighid were exploring them, first with her fingers and then with her lips and tongue, it was all she could do to stop herself from retaking the initiative from the version of Brighid to whom this was probably a defining moment in all sorts of ways. Somehow though she managed to remain passive and let Brighid continue to explore. Maybe it were those words she had said just before kissing Jane's nipple for the first time.
I think I am in love! The words had been like a jolt of electricity in Jane's brain and she had moaned loudly, not so much from Brighid's lips but from hearing those words and remembering the first time she had heard them from Brighid, or rather from the version of Brighid she had fallen in love with two years before. It had happened on that very same night as the first time she had taken the initiative and given Jane oral pleasure.
"I love you too," she said and ran her hands softly through Brighid beautiful red hair and even though she had spoken those words before to her own Brighid she was not entirely sure which version of Brighid she now aimed them at, the one she had lived together with for two years or the one she had met that very morning, who was now exploring her body.

One hand wandered back up to keep the lonely breast busy, squeezing her lightly, running her thumb over the nipple, then rolling and tugging just a bit more than before, doing her best at reading Jane and the other woman was seemingly getting quite agitated in the right way when the attention was on her perfectly shaped breasts. Brighid really liked them, they definitely were not to large for her small hands. Of course, the question popped up inside her mind for a few moments how larger breasts might feel in her hands but she pushed it away, saying goodbye to these thoughts with kisses to each nipple. There was a cute smile on her face as she looked up, pushing her head a bit into the hands after the kisses.

From there on she was back on her way down, taking a bit less time than before. The redhead was nervous and she wanted to go on so she would not have a chance to think twice about it. She managed to kiss the insides of the legs which by then were to the sides of her head, hot breath teasing the caramel skin. For Brighid it was tactic, to buy herself time to bring up the courage she needed but finally turned towards the middle, searching for eye contact as her warm lips touched the protective fabric she had left there. That womanly scent was strong, tickling her nose but she found, she liked it. After making contact with her lips, she extended her tongues, giving the panties almost playful licks, pressing her tongue against the fabric, testing the grounds and finally her curiosity was winning. These panties had to go... she had fun with herself more than once and Jane had licked her until she saw stars why should she be unable to do the same for Jane? Quickly she grabbed the piece of underwear and pulled them down, freeing Jane's vagina. The redhead had to swallow a bit, she was doing it, she wanted to and leaned down again. The scent was stronger, the lips she faced swollen and glistening, was that darker skinned beauty really that aroused already? Brighid stuck her tongue out and started to lick, explore... part the outer lips to pushe her tongue a bit deeper while casting her eyes up. She knew she would not be as good as the other Brighid but it was her first time... and some uncertainty about what she was doing was on her face. But no fear, no disgust... wonder and curiosity was sparkling in her green eyes.

Jane's body responded instinctively to Brighid's every touch, fingers, lips and tongue alike. Her eyes were partially closed and a continuous stream of moans, groans and whimpers came from her half-open mouth. For someone who claimed to have never touched another woman in this way, and who seemingly had very little experience with sex in general, this Brighid did a very good job of arousing Jane. It was as if she instinctively knew all the right spots to touch, kiss or lick. It was of course true that after her initial exploration of Jane's breasts the pace with with she explored quickened. She didn't stay long in any one place as if she was afraid to lose her momentum or her nerve. There were kisses almost interrupted and hesitant touches as the red head continuously moved down Jane's body until her head was between her legs.

Jane had laid down on her back and pulled her legs up and spread the open to accommodate the final stages of Brighid's exploratory journey towards her sex. This was where the hesitation and nerves became increasingly obvious. and yet Jane felt Brighid's warm breath through the panties. Felt the closeness of her face between her legs and when she felt the first touch of lips through the fabric she rose up on her elbows and looked down to meet Brighid's green eyes and with a bite of her lip and a nod she encouraged the beautiful redhead to continue her exploration. She almost told the Brighid between her legs that the Brigs she had fallen in love with had also had her first taste of the female sex through Jane's panties. As if needing some kind of filter between herself and the heavy scent and the strong earthy taste before taking in the full spectrum of the scent and flavour but once she had taken that final step and almost torn the panties of of Jane that Brighid had been almost addicted to both the scent and the taste and she had almost devoured Jane's folds and clit. She had poked her tongue deep into that tight orifice and slurped up every drop of slippery fluids flowing from it.

Jane smiled down at Brighid, looking deep into those green eyes, and gently placed her left hand on her head caressing the hair. She nodded again for encouragement and then leaned back, letting out a deep loud moan as she closed her eyes.

As Brighid and Jane were downstairs in the cabin making love dusk was upon them and while Svetja was at the helm guiding the boat south past Delaware and the Carolinas, towards the Caribbean Islands, Anna was on watch at the stern, or at least it appeared as if she was. She was in fact just leaning up against the railing with her eyes closed and a content smile playing on her lips and a dreamy expression on her face.

Brighid smiled back, returning the gaze and just had to lick at that moment, the tip of her tongue running through the slit and up until it caressed Jane's clit for a moment and by the looks of it, she loved the gentle hand in her red hair. Encouraged with the nod, she leaned down, wrapping her lips very careful around that precious pearl, knowing it was sensitive but touching herself or having the experienced Jane play with it was a little different. She was testing a bit but was a quick learner, finding the sweet spot quite well and sucked on it... not so unlike what Jane had done earlier. While her mouth was busy, her nose filled with the lovely aroma, that unique mixture of scents, her hands found their way towards Janes legs, caressing the inside of the thighs, her own left hand wandering towards the center though. At first her fingers caressed a bit, exploring while her own eyes were almost closed with no possible way to actually see what she was doing. Only a few seconds later, her right hand still caressing the warm skin at her side, first one finger, then a second pushed slowly between Jane's lips and into her.

Brighid could feel how hot her lover was and pulled her head back, letting go of the clit only to run her tongue around it, wanting to show her she knew from what little own experience she had that it could feel quite good. Those fingers did not leave that hot and wet place but she pushed them as far as she could, slowly to test once more though it did not take her all that long to start moving them in more earnest, slightly bend, pressing her fingertips into the walls surrounding them. The young redhead was finally getting into it, she loved how she was making Jane clearly feel good, giving her pleasure and knowing, she might quite well be able to let Jane see stars as well. To hell with her lack in experience, she could learn and she was an eager student now that she for a bit of time was forgetting her worries. For this moment, her world was Jane... that woman with that incredible good scent... and she was rather tasty in Brighid's opinion.

From the way Brighid handled herself between Jane's legs, the way she moved her tongue through the folds between the blood-filled labia, the way her tempo and pressure varied until she found that sweet spot with her lips wrapped around the clit it was obvious the redhead was a quick learner. She mimicked a lot of what Jane had done a few hours earlier but she also added a few tricks of her own and Jane was writhing with pleasure under the treatment she was given by Brighid. Then two fingers were pushed inside her, one after the other and Jane gasped, lifting her hips up towards the penetrating digits.

Even though later her own Brighid had preferred to use a vibrating dildo at that point this was so very much like what she had done the first time she tasted Jane, tasted and fucked her.
"Oh fu ... fuck ... I ... I ..."
That was all Jane managed to stutter before she wrapped her legs around Brighid's shoulders and exploded, squirting all over Brighid's face and her body convulsing with her mouth breathlessly wide open. She was seeing starts alright, exploding into supernovas and new one being born in their wake.

The young woman kept up her game, she was unable to discern what might be especially good at driving Jane but she was not competing for an A+ with a bonus or something and she was pretty sure she was making something very, very right and all by instinct. Of course, she was lacking the knowledge what the other Brighid had done in the past but she did not care, it was likely quite similar anyway. She herself moved to accommodate for Jane's movements to keep up the pleasure and while she could not yet gauge how close the caramel skinned beauty was, the twitching walls around her fingers were a good sign, making her increase her efforts.

What then happened was taking the poor girl by utter surprise, not the climax of Jane but the side effects. The redhead was just pulling away to watch Jane and dive back between her legs to lick her as she suddenly received a face full and just sat there, stunned. She had heard of girls squirting but still she was quite simply utterly surprised. While Jane was travelling the galaxy the reason for that voyage was collecting herself and finally crawled up onto the bed, next to Jane, and laid down. Brighid licked her own lips, collected some of the drops of liquid on her face with her fingers to taste it but finally laid a hand on Jane's stomach, caressing her while kissing her ear. "You could have... warned me." she whispered with a smile. She did not know why, but the redhead really liked what had happened at the end, not caring the mess it made... it was a tasty and sexy mess.

"Yea, sorry," Jane said once she had composed herself and could breathe steadily again.
"I wasn't quite expecting it to be quite that intense though," she explained and reached for the pack of cigarettes on the table, lit one and softly let the smoke rise between her lips.
She put her arm around Brighid and let her rest her head against her shoulder, or her chest if she would prefer that. She then let out a soft chuckle and ran her fingers along Brighid's arm.
"You're absolutely sure that was your first time with a woman?" she asked playfully.
"I mean that was ... amazing. A plus with a gold star."
She then took another drag on her cigarette and was silent for a little while.
"You think it's cheating considering that you and my Brigs are basically the same person just from ... ummm ... different worlds?"

Brighid smiled, it wasn't like she was actually angry with the wet surprise but for the next time, there hopefully was a next time, with the Jane of her own dimension, she would be prepared. The cigarette earned a frown, if her Jane had that habit as well, she would have to make sure she lost it, maybe positive reinforcement, like every day without one eating her out? Though the young woman did not dwell on it and snuggled into the darker skinned beauty, resting her head more on the chest, listening for the heartbeat and her words. "Yes, I am absolutely sure about it... but ... well... one time actually. But it was my first and I only tried to imitate what she did to me. You know, she promised she would make me see the stars." Brighid actually giggled at her little joke but it was all honest, Jane was her very first.

As Jane asked the question, Brighid had to think, quite hard actually. For herself it was no cheating, in a way, she had no partner she could cheat. But Jane had one... an almost exact copy of Brighid which she had replaced. So Jane was cheating but with a copy or replacement of the real person, her real person. "That is a... difficult question. I'd say, for our sanity it was no cheating? Like... even though it is not like that... she could have lost her memories of the last years." right after saying that she shook her head. "No, that is not the same... sorry I mentioned something like that at all. Though I think it is not cheating. But, something does not want to leave me alone, something you said a few times. At the beginning you worried your Brigs had her dreams again. What kind of dreams? What happened?"

Jane joined in the giggle at Brighid's little joke about her previous sexual experience with women, or woman, as it were.

Noticing Brighid's reaction the smoke Jane made sure to blow it away from her lover. She then nodded and agreed. It did sound simple enough to say it wasn't cheating even if Brighid's explanation was a bit more complex and disturbing in a sense, suggesting that she was indeed the real Brighid but had lost her memories of the last two years. Not only was it a reverse engineered moral construction but it also didn't explain any of the other inconsistencies between the Brighid in Jane's arms and the one she had fallen in love with two years ago.

Then this Brighid brought up the other Brighid's dreams and Jane crushed the cigarette against the plate she had eaten off.
"Well. It's complicated really but there were days when she woke up and claimed we were officially and legally married, to each other, which of course was ridiculous. All same sex marriages had been dissolved in the same bill that legalised rape and installed the breeding camps."
Jane held Brighid tighter as if she was afraid that she would simply vanish into thin air if she let go of her even just a little.
"Often she claimed to have a job not unlike yours and for some reason that Anna worked there too as an intern or something, and that she was nice and helpful."
Jane sighed and closed her eyes for a moment as if to hold back tears that were about to form in the corners of her eyes.
"These dreams were so real to her that they spilled over into her waking state as well, as if they were actually real. Usually she snapped out of it after a few minutes, or if I showed her the morning news. Other times it could take hours and once she even went of to the job she claimed to have instead of the one she had. It almost got her caught and had it not been for Anna negotiating a deal with the queen bitch Ms Vidal she would have been sent to a breeding camp. In fact I think we both would have, but I've told you about that already haven't I."

Jane caressed Brighid's hair and bit her lip.
"Svetja, who was a psychiatrist before it was made illegal for women to hold jobs that required an education, got her prescription drugs for psychotic tendencies and when she started taking them the dreams stopped. Not entirely but they became less and less frequent and she knew they had been dreams when she woke up."

Brighid listened what Jane was telling her about the dreams her Brighid had in the past. She felt the tighter grip, guessing Jane was worried one of them would vanish and kissed her gently on the skin. "This sounds very interesting." she said, clearly things were running through her head. "This might sound crazy now, not that the whole day had not been crazy in the first place so maybe it actually makes sense. I am from a world or dimension or whatever that seems to be the same until a certain point. What if... this is a crazy theory... your Brighid could sometimes in her sleep see into these worlds? Or... maybe she was not seeing other worlds, other versions ... but... every time it happened an other Brighid was inside her, like me. But in a more fleeting way." the young redhead made a a short pause to breath in deeply and collect the thoughts. "Every time she watched the news or other things the wrong Brighid collapsed for a lack of better words or explanation, letting the original take over. That medication might simply have strengthened her will... her mental defense... against these involuntarily invaders and only a few strong ones could land inside her head, taking over. None of them would have done it in a planned way and waking up in a strange place or seeing the news simply shocked them enough." Brighid sat up to look at Jane, already missing the hand in her hair. "Jane... what about the drugs? You did not ask if I took them. You had none packed or something and Svetja did not ask either about it. Could it be that all of them are used up? Without the medication... I imagine... her mental defense, as I called it, could be severely weakened which is why I am still here despite the shocking things. When she wakes back up... not physically but in a way where she pushes me out of her rightful body... please make sure she can take them again. I want..." the girl was leaning down, back over Jane to kiss her for a moment "that the two of you can be happy and I really, really hope we find a trigger to have me back so she is back with you."

Jane nodded and looked at the Brighid now sitting up in front of her. It was a strange theory but in the light of everything that had happened already that day it actually made some sense.
"She took them every night before going to bed," she explained when asked about the drugs her Brighid took to keep the dreams under control.
"And I did pack them for her. They are in the bag I packed for her," she elaborated and added that she had seen Brighid take them the night before. Which was one of the reasons she had eventually started to believe Brighid's story about having switched realities rather than continuing to think that she was simply stuck in one of her dreams.

She leaned into the kiss and then pulled Brighid back down towards her.
"We should sleep but there was one thing I wanted to ask you first. This morning when you met Anna you seemed to recognise her. You even asked if you had met her before, and I know for a fact you haven't. She may have helped you in the past but only because I asked her to. Other than that she made sure to keep away from you. Do you think, I mean ... could it be possible that Anna and that girl you talked about, the new intern, the one my Brighid dreamt about could be ... y'know ... the same person? I know it sounds crazy but then again the whole day has been crazy and ... I dunno."
Jane cradled Brighid in her arms and placed her forehead against the red haired woman's forehead, looking into her beautiful green eyes.

Brighid listened to everything Jane said, letting out a soft sigh as Jane was blowing a major part of her idea apart, not everything but a possible reason why she was still here. The young redhead did not want to fight the gentle pull, happy to follow back down into Jane's arms. "First of all, I think I should not take the medication... in case it might otherwise help me to stop her from coming back. Maybe she needs a higher dosage after taking it for a long time too, when I am gone." having said that, she tried to snuggle comfortably into Jane, after listening and thinking.

After a few seconds she shook her head. "No... I saw her the first time, she was brand new. The intern had black hair and roughly the same stature as Anna but her name was different. They just share similarities which is why I confused Anna for the intern. That girl was sweet and nice and all around good and I think I will have fun working together with her when I am back. Anna... is giving me a totally different vibe." Feeling Jane's hands holding her tightly was feeling quite good and she smiled from the kiss, it was reaching her eyes. But her eyes showed as well, that the redhead was rather tired after this day and if she could just cuddle some more with Jane without any major disturbance, she would drift off to sleep in a bit, for the first time since she was a child in the arms of a woman she was trusting and loving, though the kind of love for her mother was of course quite different.

Being late in the year the sun had set early and it was now pitch black around the small boat heading South towards Haiti. The full moon hanging above it was the only source of natural light and since Svetja had turned the lanterns off to avoid detection by the coast guard it was the only light that shone on Anna's face as she sat there smiling at the stern. Everything was good. She was sated, for the moment, and had she been a regular human being it would have been time to sleep, to dream but Anna was nothing of the sort. She did still close her eyes though and as she drifted off into a sort of meditative state between waking and sleeping the world around her slowly began to dissolve, like watercolours in rain.

Unaware of the change that had begun Brighid soon drifted of to sleep in Jane's arms and the next day would be Sunday.

When Brighid woke up it was still dark outside. Next to her was a curled up ball of white fur but the bed was familiar to her. It was the same bed she had slept in for the last few years since leaving her mother's house to go to college and get an apartment of her own, or probably with a room mate since she wanted to live off campus. The bed was warm and comfortable but she needed to pee so she got up to go to the bathroom. As she passed the hallway mirror she caught a glimpse of herself in it and what she saw was a white feline with black stripes on her face, a bushy tail, green eyes and deep red hair.

The young redhead indeed was not noticing anything. After the day she was exhausted, especially on the mental level, and cuddling with what must be her first love was taking up what little attention she still had. Thus, Brighid drifted away into sleep, her head resting against the chest of Jane, listening to the heartbeat.

Waking up in the dark even without an alarm was unusual for Brighid and her thoughts were sluggish, at the very best. She stretched herself while she was sitting for a second and stood up, her feet leading the way she knew deep down on an almost instinctual level after living a long time in the same place. She passed the mirror without thinking about it or well, her thoughts simply were rather slow and she was already lifting the hand to the handle of her bathroom when several things hit her at once. The most important thing, simply because she realized it first, was that she was in her flat and not in the boat she woke up in. Finally she looked around to confirm her suspicions and this was not the boat or the cabin of the boat. Without thinking about it she started to quickly walk back to her bedroom, there was something else... and as she passed the mirror a second time the redhead suddenly froze in her spot and made slow steps backwards, turning towards the mirror. From the mirror was something looking back at her but it did not look at all like herself. Well, the eyes were green and the hair was the same red and roughly the same length she remembered from a day ago. Big ears on top of her head were literally twitching and what could only be a tail was nervously swishing left and right. After some seconds of staring she finally screamed in horror and ran back to her bedroom to hide under the blanket, only to bump with her nose into something furry which made her stop and sit up, lifting the whole blanket up with herself, making her look as if she was attempting to wear a cheap ghost-costume.

"Oh well good morning to you too," a sleepy voice said and soon a cute feline face appeared under the blanket in front of Brighid's eyes.
A big smile, showing just a hint of fangs in the upper and lower jaw and a pair of eyes as green as her own peering into Brighid's.
"I'm Clara and you are ... no . nonono ... don't tell me ... Brigs. Yes, yes that's right. Now the big question is ..."
Clara poked out her tongue and licked Brighid's nose and giggled.
"That breakfast you promised when you lured me back here last night ... do you have an approximate ETA on that? I'm starving."
Clara then pulled the blanket off the both of them and revealed herself to be just as naked as Brighid was.
"Unless you want to start with some tail wrestling and smooching of course. I could make you purr like a sleeping kitten if you like."
The pure white feline licked Brighid's nose again and then licked her lips.
"As I remember it you taste pretty darned good, maybe not as good as eggs and bacon with a large glass of warm milk to go along with it."

The red haired girl looked with wide open eyes at the 'thing' who had crawled under the blanket as well to look into her face. The poor girl was frightened by the looks of it, for her there was some kind of monster right in front of her, one with fangs which could bite into her. Surely she had ended up in the den of some monstrous animal, she came up inside her head as reason for everything, skipping all the logic, while wishing herself back onto the boat. And then she felt the warm of the tongue against her nose, definitely her nose even though it was in the wrong position, and there was a cute "eeep!" in response to the lick while Clara was definitely happy and in good mood.

Almost as suddenly as she had been licked on her nose, the blanket was gone, both now naked. Still rather spellbound Brighid just sat there, listening, hopefully, and was only pulled out of her stupor at the second lick which was then even going down to her mouth. Despite having had woken up to a different world not a day ago, this was all a bit much. Last time there had been a human after all and not... monsters, leaving out the fact she looked like one herself. On instinct her tail was fluffing up even more than it already was and Brighid quickly crawled away. Her brain was functioning just enough to understand the 2 of them must have had a hot night, hell she must even have invited this thing over to her place by the sound of it. A one-night-stand maybe? One she did not remember of course and no promises she made either.

The young woman scampered away until she reached the door and hid behind it, by pressing herself against the wall at the side, her tail, she was not used to have, sticking out rather visible. "J...JANE!? Help! p...please be here too... like in the other world!" she whined, hoping for the impossible. Brighid knew her own flat well enough and unless 'a', or 'the', Jane of this reality was hiding like a pro or, much more likely, there was none around in this world. Utterly confused and shaken Brighid listened for any sign of 'her' Jane. "T..this is insane... I'm a monster... w...what is this world? I.... want back... to mine... or even the other..." she was mumbling and muttering to herself, not thinking about how sensitive ears like hers and Carla's could be.

As Brighid almost stumbling over herself to get away Clara's eyes widened with surprise and she sat there on the bed looking at the sexy redhead trying to hide behind the door and calling for some other girl.
"You know I can still see your tail right?" she said and crawling off the bed to follow Brighid she then asked who Jane was.
"Your girlfriend?"
Clara smirked. It wasn't like she really cared whether or not her partner for the night had cheated on this Jane. She was single and whether whomever she hooked up with were single or not was no concern of hers. Although the way she remembered it it was Brighid who had picked her up and not the other way around. True the red head had been drunk off her ass and Clara had had a few minor reservations about accepting the invitation for a steamy night and breakfast.
"Look. It's ok ..." she started but then stopped as the redhead called herself a monster and then said stuff that just made no sense at all.
Whatever did she mean back to her world or even ... the other. Was she some kind of escaped nutcase, or had she simply forgotten to take her meds?
"Listen this is getting a bit weird for me. I think I'll pick up breakfast at the diner across the street ok."

Clara started putting her clothes on, jeans and a short black hoodie. She stuffed her rainbow coloured gloves in her back pocket and was just about to ask if she at least could use the bathroom before she left when Brighid's phone rang.

In her confusion, Brighid was not thinking about what she might be doing to the other person. If both of them would have been humans, she might have been able to cope with the change now that she had talked about it a lot with Jane. 'A lot' as in 'as much as was possible and she could think about possible reasons in that short time' of course since there was much more to talk about especially by now. At the first question though she came a bit to her senses and looked down, seeing her bushy tail twitching a bit as it was hanging into the open door and grabbed it quickly. The feeling of her hands at that part of her body was quite alien but pretty much real, only to see the naked Clara standing in front of her.

"Yes... No! ... it... it is complicated." she managed to say something halfway decent while likely implying some different things. Unlike Clara she had no recollection of what had happened to have them both end up in Brighid's bed. Lucky for her, the hangover was not happening after being drunk, something she never stomached well in her reality. Instead she stared at Clara, that furred girl had no idea how weird all this was. Still rattled the redhead just watched Clara, still hugging her own bushy tail but for maybe both their luck the phone rang, breaking the silence before Clara could do so again. Looking with huge eyes at the ringing thing, she never got calls in her reality, she let it ring a few times before quickly walking over and picking it up. "Ye..yes?" she asked, not sure what to say and until now there had been no Jane storming into the flat to rescue her... or kissed her awake from this nightmare.

"Good morning Doctor Miller," a rough female voice said on the telephone.
"I am terribly sorry to bother you this early on your day off but we have something of an emergency at the zoo."
There was a brief pause with some indistinct dialogue in the background before the voice returned.
"It is Jane. She is acting up, refusing to let any of the males near her and she just bit Dr Lawrence tail so we thought that since you seem to have a way with her maybe you could come in and try to calm her down so she can be bred."
There was another silence during which Clara had taken the opportunity to use the bathroom and was now standing by the front door as if waiting for the call to end so she could say goodbye and leave.

"Bu..." Brighid starts to interject but stops as the voice at the other end of the line keeps talking and just as she wants to tell her she is not a doctor of any sorts, even though the Brighid of this world likely is one and she could definitely not explain that part, the female let the name drop. The redhead almost let the phone fall down as she heard the mention of Jane, unable to digest the rest which was said. This was rather surreal and she was simply unable to think properly on her feet in this case, like putting herself into the shoes of Zira from the original Planet of the Apes films and placing Jane into a similar spot as the astronaut George Taylor. Things like that simply were to far away for her.

"I... I'll come... j...just need to... dress and... take the subway to the zoo. Uh... keep her calm? Or try? Tell her I am on my way?" she hastily put together and quickly ended the call without thinking more about it while she rushed towards her bedroom to pull some clothes from her wardrobe. Somehow she managed to forget about Clara in these short moments as she clearly was struggling with her clothes, as if she had never put something on, the way she was fighting her underwear, the tail completely in the way as she tried to pull the panties up instead of opening the button, pull it up and closing it above the bushy tail.

"You ok in there?" Clara asked and against her own advice peeked into the bedroom to see Brighid struggling with something as simple as putting on her panties.
"Work emergency?" she continued as she had heard Brighid's part of the conversation.
"I'm heading down that way myself. Going to see my parents. If you want to we can take the tube together."
Clara had no idea why she was suggesting this. The girl was clearly weird and perhaps not entirely right in the head but somehow she was starting to like her. She stood in the doorway watching Brighid struggle a bit more before mentioned that she had forgotten the button in the back.

"Yes! Okay!" Brighid said while jumping on one foot, sticking her paw through a leg for the second time in an attempt to fix the issue. "Work? Uh... yes? I thi... someone's ill..." she tried to work around the issue, slowly having her thoughts click properly and attempt to try to be the Brighid of this world... this monster-like Brighid.

For a moment she stops though, looking at the other furred female, nodding slowly. "Uh... would be nice." and got back to struggle with her clothes until Clara spoke up again. "Oh... Oooooh! Yeah... the button..." her eyes wandered quickly to the clothes which must have been from the night before, looking at them to get an idea and finally fumbled a bit around. It looked as if she was handling the button for the first time in her life but she managed to finally get her clothes on, piece by piece before rushing into her living room. the other Brighid was her, hopefully close enough... she even had a Jane and the last one had organized her flat in pretty much the same manner and really, she found some stuff that looked like all she needed to get access to all the places she needed to within the zoo.

"I think I am ready to go so let's leave. The zoo is quite some way." she tried to keep the worries out of her voice as she ushered Clara out of the flat. It was taking a bit of thinking for her to understand how she was back in her flat but it was not that illogical. If she replaced the person living here, the Brighid, it was likely she would for example wake up in her own bed, unless the other was living a totally different life. It made her worry that the switch could happen when the other might be driving a car. Brighid had not learned how to drive a car, never needed it, but in another world it could be different. Oh the worries of such a thought, blinking and suddenly finding herself behind the wheel, accidentally hitting the brake or accelerating while moving the wheel. She would cause such a horrible crash. But, not now... now she had to get to the zoo, to Jane.

From the subway station on Bleecker street, about a three minutes walk from Brighid's apartment that would take them past Café Angelique where they could pick up breakfast, it was almost an hour's ride to the station on Broadway/East Raleigh and from there another six minutes walk to the zoo. Clara was perhaps the one most interested in getting breakfast on the way and reminded Brighid that she should probably get something to eat as well or she might not be any good to your patient.
"A large warm milk with just a hint of cream, and ... ummm ... a cream cheese bagel with bacon," Clara ordered from the seemingly very young black coated ferret girl behind the counter who nodded and picked out the bagel from the glass counter while prepping the coffee.
She then turned to Brighid and asked if she was having her usual or if she was feeling adventurous.

Breakfast ordered and handed to them in paper bags they made the train with a few minutes to spare. Clara found them two seats opposite one another and sat down.
"You're weird y'know. I mean that in a good way, I think. I ... ummm ... mean you've been acting like totally confused all morning."
She bit into her bagel and looked at Brighid.
"And ..."
She hesitated a little bit and took a sip of her warm milk.
"You called yourself a monster. Now that guy back at the club last night who was trying to put the moves on you, now that was a monster. Ugly as fuck with his crooked whiskers and bent ears. You are cute, if not absolutely adorable. Not to mention super hot."

The young feline was not uninterested in getting breakfast, after the initial shock. Clara could watch how her company was ogling almost everyone as if she was seeing the people around her for the very first time in her life. The little stop in the coffee shop was helping her to concentrate a little bit though but she did look somewhat out of place, just nodding along. "Ye..yes... the.. usual.." she mumbled, taking a large cup of coffee with nothing else inside and a bagel as well, one with a sweet coating and tiny hearts strewn on top of it which made her rather self conscious but she did not question the things handed to her. She had no clue what the Brighid of this world was ordering after all and just happy to leave with Clara.

Inside the train the young redhead was making a bit of a fuss once more as she was sitting down, not unlike when she was putting on her clothes and struggling with her cute, fluffy tail. To buy herself a bit of time she was not talking at first, nibbling at her bagel and sipping coffee, and by the way she was moving and all the little twitches, someone was feeling a bit embarrassed from the last words, sure she would be blushing in a proper human body. Finally though she started to speak, a bit hushed, almost whispering just loud enough for only the person next to her to hear. "You will think I am even more crazy ... or maybe not. I am not the same Brighid who you met last night. Not in the way of split personalities... but... complicated." her eyes wandered around for a bit. "I am Brighid... but... from... how to put it... another world? Dimension? Reality? I... have not figured it out... yet. It only happened once before. This right now is not even... the same body like last time. And I am still me... but not. Last time... yesterday for me... there was someone helping me... Jane... which is why I had called her name. And now that phone call. There is a Jane at the place where I work."

Back
Top Bottom