Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Change full or Worlds [NSFW] (Sheena-Tiger & MsBloom)

If Brighid had expected the meal to be a silent one she was sadly mistaken. Anna talked constantly and the topic was Brighid. Comments like: I never figured you for a screamer, and, For a straight girl you sure seemed to be enjoying yourself, were aimed at the confused young redhead like arrows, or maybe more like little darts, little poisonous darts, intended to fuel Brighid's embarrassment and shame and each one seemed to put an even wider smile on the boyish looking woman.
"So what was it you need to reconsider about the mess of fantasies you've been spitting at us all day," Anna then said and leaned closer to Brighid, resting her elbows on the table and her chin on the back of her hands.
"That you're not straight? Well whaddaya know."
Anna tilted her head to the side and glanced over at Jane.
"Or is Jane the only woman that can make scream loud enough to scare the birds and damn nearly alert the Florida Coast Guard?"
Anna took a big mouthful of beer and nodded at Brighid.
"Yea I bet that's it, isn't it. You are really straight aren't you. Jane's the exception huh? Or are you game for putting your money where your mouth is and show the rest of us what a hardcore dyke you are."
Having said that Anna picked up the beer and leaned back and spread her legs wide.
"If it's ok with you that is Janey?"

Brighid had hoped for a not overly silent meal but what Anna was doing was simply horrible. She was rather mortified by what Anna said, all these little pricks hurting her and adding up. For some of them she tried to actually answer, say something to defend herself and what had happened but at best she managed 2 words and not a single sentence. What little of good mood she had finally mustered back in Jane's arms was quickly eroding away and there were once more signs of tears dwelling up.

It was when Anna leaned back and asked Jane that horrible question. Brighid was not Jane's property, she was a living, breathing and thinking human and this tomboy was asking such things. Her meal not even halve eaten, she suddenly stood up, glaring at Anna, with tears in her eyes. "I... I hate you!" was all she managed without her voice breaking up to much and rushed out of the cabin. On a boat this size, there was not really a spot for her to go so after a few seconds consideration she stomped to the bug where she sat down, arms wrapped around her knees and pressing her face into them. "Why is she so mean.... what did I do..." she sniffs, wanting to calm down.

As Brighid stormed off she could hear Anna laughing followed by raised but muffled voices and then for a long time there was nothing before Brighid heard a soft voice in front of her.
"I'm sorry Brigs but there were no other options. Believe me I tried to find another means of escape but everything happened so fast and in the end Anna and Svetja were out only hope of getting out before they caught us. I know you don't like Anna."
Jane brushed Brighid's hair behind her ears and smiled, kissed her forehead.
"She's a complete ass, that's why I left her but she thinks I left her because of you."
Jane then went of to tell Brighid about her relationship with Anna. How they had shared everything, and everyone. It had been a very open poly amorous relationship where it was not uncommon for the two of them to bring a third, or sometimes even a fourth, woman into their proverbial bed. They had lived together openly with Anna quite successfully assuming the role of the husband to Jane's wife.
"And no one was the wiser. She had faked her birth certificate to say she was a man but apart from that we were legally married."
Jane lit a cigarette and sat down next to Brighid.
"Everything could have been perfect if it wasn't that Anna, despite her poly amorous nature, had jealous tendencies and often could get quite abusive towards Jane, especially if Jane did not share her lovers with her.
"I left her after she brought home a man from where she was working under cover and said she wanted to watch him fuck her wife. Now remember Anna played her role as a man perfectly and no one even suspected she was anything but ..."
Jane paused and hesitated. She took three quick drags on the cigarette and crushed it against the floor next to her.
"When I said she had gone too far she took me into bathroom of our apartment, told me that she would expose me for the dyke I was by revealing herself as a woman. She said she had connections that could help her avoid the breeding camps, and I knew it was true. It was part of her job after all."
Jane made another pause and took a deep breath.
"I didn't have any choice but to agree but even then she punched me in the face, dragged me to the bedroom and basically let her colleague rape me while she watched ..."
Jane's voice grew increasingly unsteady and tears were now running down her face.
"That was it for me. The next day as she left for work I packed a few personal items and ran. That's how I met you. You were running one of the underground sanctuaries together with Ms Vidal's right hand man but well ... she was onto you and you only just managed to avoid getting sent to the breeding camps by agreeing to become her personal slave, her little bonus for the men working for her."

"Spilling the beans are we?" Anna said and suddenly stood in front of them.
"Very well then. I will not deny what I have done. What would be the point. I still love Jane and I wanted her to come with me and Svetja, away from the pisshole that asshole has turned our once great country into. You on the other hand Brighid. The only reason you are here at all is because Jane refused to leave without your ass and then you start pulling shit like the stuff you've said since this morning. I have half a mind just dropping you over the side and let Jane decide whether or not she wants to die for you but for Jane's sake I won't. You will come to Haiti but no further, Jane can do as she pleases."

Anna laughing had made Brighid only all the more furious but the soft voice of Jane made her look up and even smile a bit as the other girl kissed her on the forehead. The redhead made sure that Jane was sitting next to her so she could lean against something more soft, warm and caring than the metal and wood of the boat. She was listening to what Jane had to tell her and a bit she marveled at Anna for what they did in general. Faking something like what they did was dangerous for sure and no doubt things would have gone very south very fast if someone would have accidentally found out and not for Anna alone. At least Brighid did not believe that her protection was perfect, she likely had only lied to everyone how secure she was.

When Jane came to the point where Anna had forced her to be fucked, her arms quickly found their way around Jane to hug her, knowing it would not change the past in any way. In the end she lets out a sigh and wants to say something when Anna barged in onto them. Finally she wiped away the dried tears, clearing her vision a bit before standing up and stepping over to Anna. It was easy to see she was trembling with rage now. "If you would love Jane, you would never have done what you did to her! And even if that might have been a mistake you regret, which I doubt, and you would still love her, you would not threaten to throw someone she cares for over board or leave them alone. I do not care if you believe any word I said. I'd love to have some kind of proof of what I said... and that I could revert it... because I for one do not want to see Jane sad or shedding tears. She is a far better human being than you are, Anna! She actually cares for the people around her and I am feeling really bad for having hurt her feelings. Just... Just leave me alone... I will go with Jane wherever she goes so, in case whatever made me replace her turns back to normal, Jane will not be without her Brigs... the person she deserved. And now go into the cabin or wherever so Jane and I can go catch some fish in peace, even for you!" her hands were balled to fists and she really wanted to let of some of that anger and punch that black haired tomboy into the face or at the very least attempt it. But instead she turned her back to Anna and walked over to Jane, offering her a hand. "Please... show me how to catch fish..."

All through Brighid's furious rant Anna simply stood there smiling, her face flushed and with a glimmer in her eyes. When Brighid turned back to Jane Anna didn't walk away. Instead she sat down on a wooden crate, lite a cigarette and smoked it with her eyes closed while humming cheerfully to herself. She tapped her foot against the floor to keep the tempo and it seemed that she was completely unaffected by Brighid's outburst, in fact if Anna showed any sort of emotions it was happiness and satisfaction, as if everything so far that day had gone exactly the way she had wanted it to go.

Jane shook her head at Brighid and whispered to her to just let it go. Anna was the way she was and there was nothing anyone could do about it.
"We'll catch our fish on the other side of the boat," she said and took Brighid by the hand, leading her to around the front of the bridge. She handed Brighid a fishing rod, showed her how to attach bait to it and said that in the end it wasn't all that difficult to fish.
"Just make sure you throw the hook far enough away from the side of the boat and let the fish do the rest."

Poor Brighid was only getting more furious as Anna was showing no expected reaction but Jane was an anchor for her, for the moment. Holding the others hand once more had something protective which was calming her down as she walked with the darker skinned woman. "That does sound better... I hope for once she will not disturb us... she has no tact..." the redhead said and took the fishing rod into her hand. She almost had expected one made of wood or something but this strong looking one clearly was made from some other material. It felt light in her hand but definitely was flexible.

Getting the bait on the hook was fiddly and she even needed a bit of help or she might have put her own finger on the hook instead. But testing it 2 more times later she was good enough to not hurt herself anymore and could watch Jane demonstrating how to cast the line. While not bad, Brighid could need some more practice here as well though everything was landing save and sound far enough from the boat and Jane's line so it was unlikely they would get entangled. After a while Brighid turned her head a bit towards Jane, looking at her. "What you did... it was my first time. Well... my first time with... someone else." the redhead told her, leaving out she wouldn't mind another round, later... if possible without Anna barging in and making comments.

Jane watched her girlfriend, or some version of her girlfriend, put the bait on the hook with a smile. There was something about her that had Jane starting to actually believe her absurd story. The Brighid she had fallen in love with was no stranger to outdoors skills like baiting a hook and fishing. She decided not to say anything though because as it was Brighid had had a really bad day so far with high emotions going in all directions. Neither of them spoke for a long time. Jane was going over everything that had happened since she woke up Brighid that morning and not much of it made any sort of sense whatsoever. Then as Brighid said that it had been her first time doing what they had done in the cabin before lunch, Jane turned her face away from Brighid to hide a tear forming in the corner of her eye. It was almost down to the word what Brighid had said to her after the first tie they'd made love. There was no other explanation than the one Brighid had given, that she was another Brighid and the Brighid she had fallen in love with was lost in whatever world this Brighid came from.

She cast her line away from Brighid's and reeled it in slowly without much luck. In fact it was Brighid who first got a bite, after about half an hour of fishing and Jane had to help her reel it in since it was obvious that she had no idea what to do. Jane stood behind Brighid with her arms on either side of her, and her breasts pressed against her back, helping her pull and reel in a fairly sizeable Sea Bass that would easily feed the four of them.

Brighid had no clue what Jane was going through in her head, she was fighting with the bait at first, then not wanting to entangle herself or Jane in the fishing line and after she had success with both, thanks to Jane with the bait, concentrating on the rod and line. Being able to take her mind off Anna was making the red haired woman more relaxed which Jane could see from the side. There was a person who for the first time was relaxing a bit, finally the little smile was back on her face, not knowing what her words had brought up for poor Jane. Despite there was not much happening, the time flew by until suddenly the rod almost was pulled out of her hands. Brighid somehow managed to grab it, hold it, but was leaning dangerously far above the railing. "H..HELP! JANE!!" she yelled in a bit of panic, not wanting to let the rod go but not wanting to be pulled over board either, and with no clue how to reel the fish in properly.

Lucky for her, Jane was there to help. In other situations she would be instantly flustered but for the first long seconds Jane had to get a good grip on the rod and help her pull and reel. Only as the fish was already almost out of the water some realization hit the redhead... she could feel Jane's stronger arms and was leaning with her full back into the other woman, feeling exactly where those small breasts pushed into her. As the Sea Bass was on board, Brighid was blushing but one could interpret it as a simple reaction to the overexertion and resulting blood pumping. Somewhat helpless she looked down at the flopping fish, not getting near it. "W..what now? I... all fish was always... prepared for the pan or oven..." she asked, but at the very least knew something had to be done... aside from killing it. Some kind of cleaning and the insides... something at least and she was not ready to try any of it.

The warmth and intimacy of the embrace, with both their hands on the fishing rod and their heads close together watching as the struggling fish was pulled from the depths and finally landed on the deck of the boat, was not lost on Jane either and once the fish was securely onboard she couldn't resist nibbling on Brighid's earlobe. Jane's family had a small cabin upstate near Buffalo where she and Brighid had spent many hours together fishing on Lake Ontario, even hunting a few times, just the two of them and it had always been happy times as they could get away from the city and the constant risk of exposure.
"Now we gut it, de-scale it and cook it as best as possible with the tiny kitchen we have at our disposal," Jane said and took a small wooden mallet from the crate next to the side of the cabin wall and whacked the fish over the head to kill it.
"Here, let me show you how."
Jane took out a knife and with skill and experience gutted the fish and removed the scales. The head and the entrails were thrown over board and then the two went back down into the cabin. There were still a few hours before it wa time to start preparing dinner, which in the end turned out to be boiled fish with a side of baked beans.

Having cut the fish into smaller pieces and put them in a pot with water Jane sat down on the bed where she and Brighid had made love earlier and rubbed her temples. It had been a long and emotional, not to mention confusing, day for her as well and she was tired.
"So do you think my Brigs is happy in your world? Or is she going through the same emotional turmoil as you are?"
The two part question was an unconditional acknowledgement of the fact that the beautiful redhead in front of her was not the Brighid she knew and had fallen in love with. It was another version of her.

"Y..yeah... gut it.." Brighid did not look happy any bit about the prospect of the coming steps and Jane could see how the already light skinned girl was becoming a bit more pale while she was watching, but she was watching and not going away. Whacking the fish with the hammer might not have been much help either though. Maybe it was the prospect that with Jane around she had a bit of a shield against Anna or someone to hold her back, and she wanted to learn. After all, the danger was still hanging in the air that Anna might go through with leaving her behind and knowing a little bit might be a help. Buying fish and other things in the supermarket was something else, even if you knew where it all came from, but being the person who does the killing and preparing was nothing for a city person like her.

But once she had gotten over the shock and scene she was watching it was getting more easy to help with the cooking, this was something she knew how to do and was more than happy to sit down with Jane, watching the food boiling. For the first time it was Brighid attempting to hug the caramel skinned beauty to comfort her. "I think it is a no and a yes, based on what little I know about her, you and... this mess. There is no Jane in my world... well I guess there is somewhere but if your Brigs manages to find her, she will be as confused as I was... still am. Suddenly there is a stranger, telling her they love each other since years. I live alone... barely have any contacts... she likely does not know where to work or how to get there and even if... she knows nobody there or the work she would have to do. Above else, I hope to switch back so she gets her Jane back. And... when I am back... I could look for ... you know... my Jane. See if she is like you... if there is some... chemistry." the green eyes looked up at the somewhat taller Jane and then the redhead stretched herself to kiss Jane on her cheek... but she would not mind if Jane would turn her head to have it end in more than that.

Jane nodded.
"She must be so lonely then. If there is no me in your world, at least none that you knew of. And yet ..."
Jane hesitated for a few moments and the attempted a smile.
"At least she doesn't have to hide who she is, and from what you've said she isn't free game for any man who wants to rape her without any sort of consequences simply for being an unwed woman."
A single tear formed in Jane's left eye and she took a deep breath. Brighid's kiss landed on her cheek and only then did she turn her head towards Brighid. She gave her a soft kiss and then attempted another smile.
"Y'know what's really strange about all of this though," she said and tilted her head to the side.
"The similarities more than the differences. I mean. I the dimension you came from, you worked for Ms Vidal, right? And in this dimension Brigs also worked for Ms Vidal. Isn't that curious, even if you had very different jobs under very different premises. Maybe there is a clue on how to switch back somewhere in the similarities. Is there anything else you can think of that is more or less the same here as in the world you remember?"

"It is not as if no rape could happen, it is not a perfect place, far from it...but it is a much safer place than what I learned about this dimension... reality... or what it is." Brigs said, not wanting to hide the truth, not that she had ever been in any danger for this to happen. Still hugging Jane she leaned in a bit more, enjoying some actual warmth.

Jane talking about the similarities had Brighid thinking, looking up at the ceiling of their cabin while the fish was slowly boiling. "I guess there are. Our working places were completely flipped on their heads... mine was a save place for everyone identifying as female. The bed I woke up in with all the rooms and furniture was... pretty much the same. Not that it is helping us right now. Svetja... I think I would remember someone like her. Anna?" her brows furrowed while she tried to think about Anna. Something was off in a familiar way but the redhead shook her head. "We had a new intern... looked a bit boyish with black hair but you could run into some people on the streets like that. And she was nice and helpful... unlike Anna. And her name was...some...something starting with... Leo. So, I do not remember any Anna and how she could be similar or what about her." Brighid closes her eyes and sighs and shakes her head a bit.

"I do not want to complain that you literally dragged me with you but right now it is hard to even know what could be similar. Well... maybe..." first she looked up at Jane, then quickly down, her cheeks starting to glow. "It's more... I mean... not directly similar in the dimensions. Argh... how to explain... you might have the same effect on me as you had on your Brigs. Just... faster..."

Jane nodded again when Brighid mentioned Anna and then described the new intern she had met the day before at her workplace in the other reality. It was indeed a description that could fit Anna but then again, as Brighid concluded, it might just be a simple coincidence even if at the time Jane didn't actually believe in coincidences and she was just about to say so when Brighid thought of another similarity, one that was a lot more personal.
"So you think you might be starting to ... fall in love with me?" Jane said and smiled.
She then kissed Brighid softly once more and chuckled.
"Maybe that's your clue on how to get back to your real world, and then when you get back the first person you'll run into will be me, or well, the version of me from your world."
She winked at Brighid and playfully poked her nose.

Poor Brighid was rather unaware how close she was to something important and her wandering thoughts only carried her away even more. Not that an a little more playful Jane was helping, or the kiss she was about to lose herself in.

"But... but I can not fall in love with you. I mean... the here-you. And at the same time... what if I never meet the my-you... there-you... the Jane from my place. And slowly, it frightens me." Suddenly she hugged Jane with a bit more strength. "And what if I meet her? What should I say? I am not that good with words... like you...surely I could not tell her I'd like to make her see the stars like you did and... especially... I could not do it." It was rather clear that the redhead started to fall for Jane and she was not even knowing why, she barely knew this woman after all but her cheeks were burning nevertheless.

Jane took Brighid's face between her hands and looked deep into the redhead's beautiful green eyes.
"Maybe that's exactly what needs to happen. You need to fall in love with me, here for the Jane there to come into your life and when she does you will already be more than half in love with her because you fell in love with me."
Jane's voice was a calm, soft whisper with a hint of excitement as if she had just solved some impossible riddle. She then kissed Brighid passionately as if to help speed the process along but right then the timer they had set to keep track of how long the fish had simmered rang and seconds later Svetja stood in the door with her arms crossed over her breasts.
"Just exactly did the two of you do to Anna. She's absolutely inconsolable and refusing to come down to eat?"

The somewhat confused redhead looked up, her face was quite hot to the touch, especially her cheeks, with a color to match. Brighid listened to Jane, her words seemed almost wise and she was sure, it was hurting the caramel skinned beauty to accept and say such things, even more so as the chance was there, if both of them were wrong about changing back, her original Brighid would be gone. But she might be onto something as well, close to some solution and she simply was a bit faster than Brighid with the kiss. Her sudden plan had been to get more aggressive, try it at least, and push forward to initiate a kiss but Jane was disarming her completely until... the the cursed timer was going off and both girls pulled away from each other.

Worse yet, the older woman was suddenly there, looking at them with arms crossed in a defensive way, like a wall protecting herself. "What WE did? Go ask her what she is doing to Jane and me. I was defending us... giving her a piece of my mind. If she doesn't want to eat... fine... I had only breakfast and 2 or 3 bites of lunch, thanks to her. Doesn't hurt her to take a bit of her own medicine." Brighid wanted to be mad at Svetja but that woman had done nothing wrong so far and who knew what Anna had been telling her.

"Defending yourself?" Svetja said and looked Brighid square in the eyes.
"Is that what you call it when you punch someone in the eye and threaten to throw them overboard while calling them the worst person alive, telling it would only be fair if they ended up in a breeding camp, huh? And after all she has done for the two of you."
Svetja's eyes switched to Jane for a brief moment and there was a deeply felt accusation in them before refocusing on Brighid.
"I know she might be a bit of an elephant in a china shop socially and most people don't get her sense of humour, even I don't half the time, but she would never do anything to hurt Jane and that includes not doing anything to hurt someone Jane cares for. Now if the two of you don't mind I'd like our food to go and then the two of you can have the cabin all to yourselves until tomorrow morning. Anna and I will stay up and keep watch tonight."

"Of course I d... wait! What!?" The red haired woman looked at Svetja,not understanding what she just heard. She held both hands up even though it could not stop the larger woman from excusing Anna. "Let me get this straight. She said to you, I was threatening to throw her overboard? And she has a black eye because I hit her? And threatened to send her to a camp?" the emotions were boiling again inside Brighid. "Okay... I agree, I do not like her... but it was not me suggesting these things but her. She does not want to wait until we are in Haiti to get rid of me! And if not for Jane, she would have left me behind to be dragged into one of these camps. And god knows how she got that black eye. There is enough on deck she could have run into..." Brighid looks for a moment to Jane, pondering if she should tell Svetja but decides against it, no need to bring the story up again, Anna would likely state it was a lie anyway. Instead she walked over to the food and made 2 plates ready, making sure Svetja could see everything, handing her both while taking a deep, deep breath to calm herself down. "On the left is a bit more... someone strong as you needs more energy...And thank you for keeping watch... I am not of much use on a boat or ship. Believe her every word if you want... my version is, she did hurt me and Jane... and I have no proof for either."

All through the accusations Jane had simply sat there staring at Svetja with the expression of a deer caught in the headlights of an oncoming 18 wheeler on her face. It was as if Anna's latest little scheme had her almost paralysed. She was not the strong confident Jane Brighid had gotten to know over the last eight or ten hours. She looked like a child who had been spanked for stealing cookies that someone else had taken. Tears were welling up in her eyes again and her eyes didn't seem to be focused on anything in particular, rather it was a blank unfocused gaze.

When Svetja had gone back up she let out a loud sob and covered her face in her hands.
"It's no use. She always does this. Plays the victim and gets away with it. Always."

Brighid is only supported in her belief not bringing up what had happened in the past, that one incident she knew about, and let Svetja just go. There was something more important to do and it was not confronting Anna or eating. Instead she walked back to Jane, sat down next to her on the bed and wrapped both her arms around the other woman. "Not with me. I might not be able to know when she actually lies but... I do not like her anyway... do not trust her and if you ae the one who lies then call me a fool or stupid or whatever because I believe you." and with that it was her place to kiss those tears away and keep Jane close. This was not the moment to see if she could make Jane see stars. Maybe that would not happen today... but she knew she wanted to at least try it once because for some reason she was falling for the caramel skinned women in her arms. The redhead knew it was wrong, in a way, but feelings hardly were listening to your logic and reasoning.

At first Jane simply sat there letting herself be held by Brighid. Then she buried her face against the redhead's shoulder and wrapped her arms around her.
"I should never have agreed to go with her," she whispered.
"But I didn't have a choice. I knew they'd be coming for you and so did she. She knew I would do anything to save you, to save my Brigs."
She was silent for a few moments and then she straightened herself up and looked at Brighid, wiping away the tears from her face and attempting a smile.
"I don't want to think it but now I do, think that this has all been a way for her to get me back by getting rid of you. Please don't let her do that. I don't think I'm strong enough to resist her without you."
Jane bit her lip and snivelled.
"I love you so much. It doesn't matter that you're not the Brigs I fell in love with. I still love you."
She looked into Brighid's eyes and there was nothing but honesty in her eyes.

Brighid was happy to let Jane do the cuddling for once. She had been there for her earlier this day, now it was her time to be there for Jane. "No Jane, it was the right thing to do. The both of us... or you and the other Brighid... would have ended up in a camp with her save and sound somewhere else. And in addition..." she was the one leaning in to kiss Jane, looking into the others eyes, her own green eyes showing strength. "I will stand in her way. She will have to do some really bad stuff to get rid of me. Simply waving me goodbye will not work. Instead, I will be your shield. Together we will weather this storm and... from Haiti onward we either go with Svetja for some more or go our own way."

She hoped with them looking into each others eyes, she could gently push Jane down into a position where Brighid would be above her, on hands and knees. "Is there anything you want me to do? Or try? Just cuddling a bit? Should I go out there and see to it she has 2 black eyes? Whatever you wish I will try my very best, Jay...if I may call you that."

"You don't know what she's capable of," Jane said but agreed that after Haiti they would make their own way to a safe place.
Perhaps they could find a ship that would take them to Europe, or Africa. Somewhere that did not simply ask how high when President Trump said jump. Anywhere, as far away as possible from Anna which Jane didn't believe would be quite as easy as it might sound but she kept that to herself. There was no need to worry Brighid further. She had had enough to deal with for one day already.

Jay! The abbreviated nickname caused Jane to gasp slightly as she fought back a tear. It was the name her Brighid had always used for her when she was feeling romantic. Usually when that name was used the two of them ended up making love all through the night until they passed out from exhaustion in each others arms with the sun rising outside their window. And now this stranger, this strange version of Brighid had called her Jay too and it made her entire body tremble with excitement, almost as if it was conditioned to respond with arousal at the sound of that name.
"Make love to me," she whispered softly.

Even without Jane telling her, by now Brighid had a hunch that she was constantly reminding Jane of all their firsts, well the firsts of Jane and the Brighid which should be here right now instead of her. But what could she do? There was simply no way she could come up with something else, especially in heated moments or when her mouth was faster than her brain. Both Brighids clearly were very, very similar to each other, almost as if their way only split when the difference in elections happened years ago.

But all this did not matter, not now, Jane needed her, that look in her eyes, her trembling body. The redhead leaned down to kiss her on the lips, gently, even with the hint of blossoming love. "I will need your help... this will be my first time... and I know what you think... just... think back to the first time, Jay... and help me a bit." she whispered, hoping she would not push Jane into the wrong direction. All she wanted was for Jane to know that she had an idea of the flashbacks she was causing. While she talked, she slowly sat up to free her hands so she could start undoing Jane's top. She finally wanted to get a view on these breasts which had pressed so often today into her and give them some love.

"That first time Brigs call me Jay and made love to me without me having to initiate it," Jane said pensively and ran two fingers softly along Brighid's jawline, from the ear to the chin and then just as softly brushed her thumb against the redhead's lips.
"It was a warm summer night. We were up on the roof watching the stars and sharing a bottle of wine. She had had most of it and maybe that's why she took the initiative. Her head was resting in my lap and looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes. Jay, she said, giggled a little and reached up to take my head in her hands, I love you, she added. It was the first time she ever spoke those words to me and I think it might have been the first time she had ever truly meant them."
Jane was letting Brighid undo her top and reveal her round firm breasts at her own leisure.
"Then she pulled me down to kiss me before laying me on my back and ..."
She hesitated as she didn't want to rush the version of Brighid in front of her.
"And then ... she went down on me and that was the first time she had done that."
Jane let out a soft moan as if the mere memory of her Brighid's first oral exploration of he sex was enough to cause her immense pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom