Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailed

Marium bent down, licking the hurt nipple. She soothed the pain; kissing and licking. She then moved to bathe the other breast in her kisses. She had dreamed of this, of being this close to Naomi. In her dreams, however, Naomi was moaning and telling her to not stop, that she loved her and had always wanted this.

She moved up, kissing the tear away. "I'm going to take the gag away," she said. "If you scream or yell or do anything like that, I will have to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you, Naomi. I never want to hurt you. Just be a good girl, understand. Do as I say, and it'll all be all right."

Naomi couldn't help but to groan in pleasure as first one, then the other nipple were pleasured by Marium's tongue and lips, though when she was told that she was at risk of being hurt if she didn't stay quiet and play along with what she said.

She bit down tightly for a moment before slowly nodding her head reluctantly at what she had to say. She tried to cover herself up one more time before giving up and laying still, just waiting for her gag to be removed.

Marium removed the gag, placing a kiss by Naomi's lips. She then went back to teasing her breasts, enjoying every moment of it. If Naomi played her cards right, she would untie her.

She started kissing her way down Naomi's stomach, licking her navel and stopping at the top of her teeny-tiny skirt. She pushed the skirt up and started kissing the lacey panties.

Naomi was thankful for the gag being taken out and quickly began to stretch her jaw as it had gotten a little stiff, shocked as she felt a light kiss on her cheek right beside her lips. Then, when her breasts were once more played with she groaned in pleasure a little louder than before and her back arched ever so slightly.

She started breathing very hard as she felt Marium's kissing slowly moving their way south, then when the first kiss on her panties was made she felt a slight chill run down her spine and she shivered. But no matter how pleasurable it was, something was wrong. She lifted up her head to look at her and said, "N-No... Please stop... I mean... Why are you doing this? This isn't right... I thought we were friends!"

Marium looked up at her. "We are friends. I love you, Naomi."

She bent back down, licking her against the panties. She kept the panties as a barrier as she teased Naomi's pussy. She ran her tongue over the crotch of the panties, pushing where she knew Naomi's clit was covered. She could just barely taste Naomi.

"You really don't want this," she asked, playing her tongue against Naomi's clit. "Not even a little?"

Naomi could hardly believe her ears when she heard Marium saying that she loved her. After all, surely someone who really loved someone wouldn't tie them up while they were sleeping and do something like this.

She gasped as she was once more licked down below feeling, much to her horror, that she was getting aroused from all of this. She once more started to fight against the bonds holding her in place, though when she felt her friends tongue making her panties rub against her clit, she gave up her struggle to let out an exceptionally loud moan that she tried to disguise by saying, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Marium paused, not sure if Naomi meant "no, stop that" or "Mmmmmm". It kinda sounded like both.

Taking a chance, she went back to teasing her friend's clit. She could tell that Naomi was getting wet, and it made her excited. She eased her tongue around the panties, licking her wet pussy. She couldn't help it, this was what she dreamed of. It was obvious that Naomi was arroused. How could she not want this?

Naomi couldn't believe that her body was betraying her like this, because no matter how many times it ran through her head that this was wrong, she couldn't deny that it felt incredible, but she couldn't stand it... She would just have to make Marium understand that she did not want this to happen so things could go back to normal.

Naomi soon found her hips starting to buck uncontrollably and felt a slight churning deep inside of her. She could barely believe it, but she was starting to be built up towards an orgasm. In between moans and groans she said, "Please... Stop... Just let me go... Or... Or I'll scream!"

She really and truly hoped that her threat would scare her friend into realizing what she was doing, because she certainly didn't really want for her to get into trouble. If she was let go, then they could just try to forget that this ever happened.

Marium paused, hearing Naomi threaten to scream. She didn't want that. She wanted Naomi to like her back. Sitting back, leaving her friend unsatisfied and still on the verge of an orgasm, she said, "You really don't like me? You don't want this?"

This was not how Marium had pictured it. In her mind, Naomi was supposed to give in to her feelings. They were supposed to make love all night long and she'd reject the other cheerleaders. If Naomi wanted to play it hard, then Marium would just have to keep teaching her lessons.

Picking up the gag, Marium shoved it in Naomi's mouth. She stood up, wiping her mouth off on her shirt. "You were enjoying it, Naomi. It would have been so much easier if you just let yourself go."

Naomi was a bit upset about how Marium seemed to be taking things, because she truly did like her... But she liked the old her that she had known, not this strange person who tied her up and teased her without any kind of permission, in fact, quite against her will.

"C-Come on now..." She started saying, even before she had picked up the gag, though when she saw her making her way to put it back in, her eyes opened just as wide as they had been before, if not even more so. "Please don't do this to me!" She finished a good deal louder, now at the verge of tears. Unfortunately though, she found that her plea fell on deaf ears and soon found the scarf from earlier once more tied around her head so that she once more felt like a horse being fit with a bit.

Hearing her words when she had finished, Naomi really began to panic. She thought that surely she would just have her 'fun' with her and it would be done, but now it seemed that she planned on something a bit more... Sinister...

Marium got up and left the room. She wanted Naomi so badly, but she didn't like seeing the fear in Naomi's face. How could she convince Naomi to stay with her?

Stopping in the bathroom, she washed up and stood there, hunched over the sink. She would have to go through plan B. She didn't want to, but it was the only way. After a few times of embarassing herself in front of her perky cheerleader friends, Naomi would run back to Marium.

Wouldn't she?

Walking back to the room, Marium sat on the bed. "Okay, let's talk," she said, pulling the gag out.

Naomi really started to worry about what was going to happen to her when Marium left the room, thinking that she was either going to just leave her their for a while to cooperate, or worse, to go get something to make this an even more unpleasant experience for her, though honestly she couldn't think of too much else that could do that.

She waited for a few minutes before she saw her coming back in feeling very mixed feelings about everything, though she was of course glad to see that she didn't have anything else with her. When the gag was removed, Naomi was totally shocked because she certainly didn't think that she would be treated at all kindly after what had been said to her earlier.

"Um... Alright..." She said slowly. "Why did you tie me up like this?"

Marium shrugged. "Seemed like a good idea at the time," she said. "You've changed so much, I wasn't sure how you'd react."

She idely drew circles on Naomi's stomach with her finger. "I just wanted you to like me the way I like you. It wasn't fair. You teased me, you tormented me, you betrayed me, and all I did was love you in return. The Naomi I used to know would never have cheated on a test."

"Well... To be fair, I never even knew that you liked me, so I had no idea that I was 'teasing' you. And about me cheating on that test... Wait... Y-You know that I cheated?" She asked shocked.

Marium nodded. "I saw you, Naomi. You had the answers on your arm. Just because the teacher is blind as a bat, doesn't mean everyone is."

She smiled, laying down next to Naomi. "I promise not to tell, but you have to do something for me." She placed a small kiss on Naomi's cheek.

Naomi gulped when she was told that she was going to have to do something for Marium so that she wouldn't tell anyone that she had cheated. "Y-You can't tell anyone!" She said terrified. "If anyone finds out, it'll eventually get to the teacher and I'll fail the test, I'll get kicked off the squad, and then they'll call my mother and I'll be grounded for a month!"

After a deep breath, which made her breasts rise and fall dramatically, she slowly asked, "Fine... But... What do I have to do?"

Marium continued to draw circles and figure eights on Naomi's skin. "Just be mine for a month. Wear what I tell you to wear, hang out with me, do a few things I tell you to do. Just one month, and I won't tell the teachers. I'll even get whoever you bought the answers from to keep silent too."

Just one month, and she was sure she'd get Naomi back. If not, she didn't think she could bare it if Naomi left her. She'd have to make Naomi realize she loved her in that month.

Naomi gulped when she heard what she was going to have to do. She of course didn't look forward to having to, as she put it, 'be hers'. The idea really scared her. Besides, if she had to hang out with her, then what would happen to her reputation? Though she thought of this, she obviously couldn't do anything because she couldn't be found out no matter what.

"F-Fine..." She said slowly, her head hanging. "But... I have to be able to make it to all of the cheerleading practices and the game on Fridays..."

Marium nodded. "Of course. You will still play at the popular girl. Just, no more slutty clothes. I don't want anyone else staring at your body."

She leaned down, kissing Naomi's cheek. "I have some surprises for you. Fun things that only I will kno about." She moved her hand up to cup Naomi's breast, her fingers teasing her nipple.

Naomi sighed in relief when she was told that she was not going to be made to skip practices or games because then she would get kicked off the team, which was one of the main reasons that she had cheated in the first place. She blushed lightly when she felt Marium kiss her cheek, though that was nothing compared to the shade of red when she heard what she said next and started to play with her nipples once again.

She groaned lightly in pleasure as she felt her nipples getting very stiff and even more sensitive, which only caused her pussy down below to get even wetter. "Y-Your not REALLY going to continue to go through with this... Are you?" She asked her. "I mean..." Though what she meant Marium would just have to guess because her train of thought had left leaving behind an awkward silence.

Marium continued to play with her friend's nipples. She could see how distracted it made Naomi, and she liked that. She could bide her time. Tease Naomi until she accepted her advances. She pinched, tugged and teased the nipples, watching in fascination as the perky tips grew hard and needy for attention.

"I'm going to go through it all, Naomi," she said. "You'll see. You'll like this. I promise you."

Naomi gulped lightly when she was told that they were going to 'go through it all' worried about it all. She really wasn't ready for this, but... Both her body, and somewhere in the back of her conscious mind she really liked it. She continued to groan in pleasure as the little titty teasing continued. She was so confused because her mind was screaming 'no' but her body was screaming 'yes'. Though what really frightened her was that her body was winning.

"Please..." She began through her moans. "Stop... Don't." Her eyes were closed tightly and her back slightly arched, which only served to press her breasts up into her friend's hands even further.

Marium smiled, continuing to tease her friend. She shifted slightly so that she could use both hands on her friend's breasts. The further into pleasure Naomi fell, the more Marium teased her. She leaned down, kissing and licking her breasts. She told herself she wouldn't go further unless she was sure Naomi would welcome her advances, but she would do everything to make Naomi want her.

Her tongue darted out and licked one pert nipple as she massaged the other breast. She loved the taste of Naomi's skin and could spend forever covering her with kisses.

Naomi could hardly believe what was going on. Here she was, a totally straight girl, being blackmailed and seduced by her best friend! Worst of all, she knew that there was really no way out of this. Because if she struggled against her, since she was tied down her friend could STILL get whatever she wanted out of her, and then tell someone what she knew and she'd thrown out of the cheer squad and likely shunned by everyone except the kind of people that she really didn't want to have to hang around with...

Her breathing was now starting to come only in quick gasps when she felt her friend doing something she didn't expect or something that she REALLY liked. Then, she felt something that really drove her wild when she had one breast being massaged and played with by both hands and her other nipple got a cold, wet lick.

Naomi let out a moan that was loud enough to put all others to shame when she felt this simple lick and pushed her chest up even more, hoping to get more of it.

Marium continued to tease her friend, hearing her moan. She moved her ministrations up a knotch, nibbling softly on her friend's sweet skin. Not enough to hurt her or even leave marks, but a litte love bite here, a soft scrape of teeth there, as she moved her mouth over the breasts.

She laid her body on top Naomi's, pressing her own aching pussy against her friend's. when Naomi pressed her chest up towards Marium, she took it as a good sign and started kissing up her neck. Her hands never left her friend's breasts, massaging and tweaking her nipples.

Say yes, Naomi, Marium silently prayed. Say yes and I'll show you heaven.

Back
Top Bottom