Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blackmailed

Thalia

Super-Earth
For the first time in the whole year, Naomi walked into her Algebra class with a confident smile on her face. Today was the last day of the six weeks grading period and it was a test day... More importantly, the last test of the six weeks, and Naomi needed an A to pass, and would be grounded for a month and kicked off the cheer squad if she failed any of her classes.

Luckily enough, Algebra was her last class of the day, and she had paid one of the smarter kids in the class $20 to get the answers. She had gotten a text message with them in it earlier and copied them down on her arm in the restroom between classes.

When the tests were passed out, she quickly wrote her name on it and contorted her face as if she were confused about the first question. She strategically looked at her arm for the answers every once in a while when the teacher looked away. She waited until the bell rang to hand the paper in up at the front of the class and quickly take off out the door, heading to her locker and mentally preparing for the weekend.

Marium watched Naomi during the test. Naomi considered Marium her best friend, Marium thought of her as a means to an end. Sure, when they were little, they got along great. But, Marium felt that Naomi didn't really need her anymore and they were drifting apart.

Her blue eyes narrowed as she saw Naomi peaking at her arm. Little Miss Perfect was cheating! While Marium struggled, Naomi got the easy out. She waited for the teacher to see, but the blind old bat never did. It was up to Marium.

After class, Marium met up with Naomi at her locker. "That test sure was hard," she commented, twisting a lock of her red hair around her finger. "I think I did okay, I studied all last night. How do you think you did?"

I know how you did, Marium thought before Naomi could answer. She couldn't believe what she had seen. There was no way she was going to let Naomi get away with this. Naomi had gotten away with so much in the past, it was time for Marium to make her pay.

Naomi looked over curiously when she heard someone talking to her. She looked at her and listened to what she had to say. "Oh... Um... I think I did alright..." She said making sure not to look her in the eyes. "Um... Can we talk in just a little bit? I need to use the restroom."

She really did kind of have to go, but the main reason that she needed to go to the ladies room was to wash those answers off of her arm. After all, if anyone were to find out that she cheated and were to tell their teacher she would be totally ruined.

She quickly made her way to the ladies room and into a stall to relieve her bladder, then once finished she looked around to see if anyone was there before rushing to the sink and starting to vigorously scrub her arm to get all the ink off.

Marium frowned as Naomi ran off. She followed her to the bathroom, hiding in one stall. She watched her wash off the answers, looking around guiltily.

Flushing the toilet (though she didn't use it), Marium walked out and casually washed her hands. "Anyway, I was thinking, we should celebrate," said Marium. "You know, like we used to. Grab some movies, get a pizza and relax. I know you're going to be busy this weekend, you always are."

She let her distaste show. Naomi had other friends now, even if she still called Marium her best friend. Marium planned on changing that. She had a sneaky idea.

Naomi freaked out a bit as she heard a stall open and turned around to see Marium walking out. She sighed in relief and listened to what she said rather guiltily.

"Um... I guess we could do that. But it'll just be for tonight. I've got plans to go to the mall with the rest of the squad tomorrow and then we're heading over to Jenn's house for the night. I'm... I'm really sorry for not getting to spend much time with you lately, but ever since I joined the squad things have been a bit different."

She wiped off her arm with a paper towel as she headed out of the room. "Tell you what, why don't you go get the movies while I go pack some clothes for tomorrow?" She asked.

Marium nodded. What else had she expected. Naomi was a cheerleader. She had all these other friends. Well, she'd prove that Naomi needed Marium

She went out and got their favorite movies and buttery popcorn. She also bought new stationary and wrote her first letter. Naomi would not know what hit her.

"I know you cheated," was all it said. She would have to wait until Naomi got to the house so she could slip it in her purse. Let her wonder who saw her and if they would tell. She would make Naomi stay her friend, no matter what. Those cheerleaders didn't deserve her.

Naomi walked out to her car and drove to her house to grab a blue shirt that would show a decent amount of her stomach as well as a matching mini skirt and a few things she would need like her toothbrush, hair straightener, make up, and some fresh underwear.

Once she had her things together she grabbed some money, put it in her purse and headed out the door. After a few more minutes she was pulling into Marium's driveway. She got out of the car and walked up to the door and knocked three times before walking inside.

She walked into the living room and put her things down on the ground and headed up to Marium's room. She walked into her room and sat down on her bed next to her and asked, "So... What do you want to do first?"

Marium smiled widely. "Well, I thought a few movies and some popcorn. Just a chance to hang out, you know? We used to do stuff all the time."

She took a look at Naomi's outfit. Far too much skin for Marium's taste. Did Naomi know of her secret crush? Was that why she always dressed so sexy when Marium was around? Or did she just do that because all the other cheerleaders dressed like sexpots?

"Hey, let me move your stuff to my room and you can start a movie," Marium said. She had to put the note in Naomi's purse early so she can feign innocence whenever it was found. Let Naomi sweat over who knew her secrets before she revealed herself.

Naomi nodded her head and watched Marium walk out before getting up to look at her movies to see if she had gotten anything new, after all, they hadn't had a chance to hang out for a while with all the football games, cheer practices, and what not.

After a short while she saw that she had Sweeny Todd and pulled it out. She put it in the dvd player and waited for it to get to the menu screen before walking downstairs to pull out some drinks and pop some pop corn.

Marium carried the purse upstairs. Once in her room, she shoved the note deep in the purse. Just let Naomi sweat it out on who knew her secrets. With luck, the flowery stationary would make her think it was another cheerleader and she'd come running to Marium.

For an instant, Marium looked at the pictures above her desk. All of them were of her and Naomi. Of when they were ten and dressed up as pirates for halloween. Of when they were three and their moms had them bathe together. Of two years ago an that camping trip they took to Marium's father's cabin.

Ah, that was fun. Skinnydipping in the pond and whispering dreams at night. Then Naomi had to ruin it and join the cheer squad. For years, they had been tormented by the cheerleaders, been nobodies. They made fun of the squad behind their backs, of how they were stupid and only good for their backflips (or what they did on their backs). And Naomi betrayed her and joined them.

Well, not anymore. She'd make Naomi realize that she was ment to be with Marium.

Walking back to the tv room, she said, "So, what did you pick?"

Once she had popped a bag of popcorn and put it in a big bowl Naomi quickly made her way back to the tv room and sitting down in a recliner. There were several in the room and had small coffee tables between them so their drinks and snacks would have somewhere to sit.

She looked back as Marium walked back in and grabbed the remote, just waiting for her to sit down so she could hit play and adjust the volume. When she heard the girl's question she promptly replied, "I grabbed Sweeny Todd. I've only seen it once and of course thought that as usual Johnny Depp did a wondrous job!"

She waited for her friend to sit before opening her drink, taking a small sip, leaning back in her chair and hit the play button.

Marium sat close to her friend. She was barely paying attention to the movie. Sure, her eyes were on the tv, but she was more focused on what Naomi was doing. It was easy to watch her reflection in the mirror over the tv. Each time Naomi moved, she knew about it. Each time Naomi licked the butter from the popcorn off her fingers, Marium's nipples tingled. Each time Naomi stretched, pushing out her beautiful breasts in that little top, Marium felt her pussy get wet.

"Hey, I'll go make us some more popcorn," Marium said, hastily retreating. She was almost ready to say to hell with the blackmail idea and just tell Naomi she knew about her cheating. She wanted Naomi so badly, and Naomi was so dense about it.

I must be an idiot, Marium thought. She prayed she could get through tonight without jumping Naomi's sexy body.

Naomi simply watched the movie totally oblivious to the fact that her friend was focusing on her more than the movie. She was just totally captivated by the show. She winced every now and then when a throat was cut, but was enjoying it other than that.

About halfway through the movie, they were almost out of popcorn and turned in time to watch Marium walk out saying that she was going to get a little more popcorn. She smiled at it, as she could only think that it was a thoughtful gesture and turned her attention back to the movie.

Marium gave the newly popped corn to Naomi. Her body was practically vibrating with need. She wanted to jump on the couch and tear Naomi's clothes off and just have her way with her.

"Hey, let me get you another soda, too," Marium said. She grabbed the glasses and walked back out. Naomi was too involved in the movie to really notice her. The letter be damned! Marium wanted her now! She slipped a few drops of the cat's tranqualizer medicine in Naomi's drink, just enough to make her really sleep for maybe an hour. She only wanted Naomi to be tired enough to get to bed so she could just fastforward her plan.

Swirling the soda in the glass, she came back out. Looking at the tv, she said, "Oh, this is my favorite part."

When Marium put the fresh popcorn on the table, Naomi wasted no time in reaching into the bowl to get a bite while it was still good and hot. Her only problem was that her soda was already gone, for not only is soda not very good for quenching your thirst, but the popcorn was quite salty...

She was about to get up and get a little more when Marium so graciously offered to go and get some. "Alright." She said happily. "Just hurry up. You'll miss the best part!"

She just relaxed and focused on eating the popcorn until she came back in a minute later. She greatfully took the glass from her friend with a smile saying, "Thank you." She quickly took a drink and just put it down, though just a minute later, she started feeling tired, though she had no idea why she should, other than perhaps because the music was lulling her to sleep.

She made a big stretch and yawned loudly before standing up and saying, "You can finish the movie... I think I'm just gonna go take a little nap. But we can watch something else when I wake up..." And she quickly began to make her way into Marium's room and into the little guest bed before promptly falling asleep almost just as soon as she layed down and put her head on the pillow.

Marium waited until she could hear the familiar rhythm of Naomi's breath through the door. It was clear she was asleep and now, Marium would act. She grabbed some silk scarves from the bottom of her drawers and tied Naomi's arms to the bed. One scarf served as a gag, so Naomi couldn't yell when she woke up. Just to be on the safe side, Marium tied Naomi's legs to the bed as well. She looked so pretty, stretched out like that. Her blue shirt was pulled up to just below her breasts, giving Marium a good view of her skin.

It would figure that a cheerleader would wear a lacey sheer bra. A quick check proved that she was wearing matching panties. Well, they were classified as panties, but it wasn't worth the price for the scrap of material used.

Marium fished out the note from the purse. She wouldn't need this now. Naomi would learn her lessons today.

Naomi was a little surprised when she woke up a short while later to see out the window that it was still a little light outside. She figured it would have been quite dark when she got up from her little nap. In the back of her mind she was wondering why she was totally sprawled out like she was, but figured that it might have just happened because she was sleeping hard.

She tried to roll out of bed to go back into the tv room with Marium and apologies for leaving her high and dry like that so suddenly only to find that not only could she not get out of the bed, she couldn't move any of her arms or legs. She started to freak out a little bit and looked to see them all tied to the corners of the bed, turning her body into a large 'x'. She began to wonder what in the world could be going on, but soon thought better of it and started shouting for Marium to come help her out, though because of something tied tightly around her head and through her mouth as if it were a horse bit, very little sound came out.

"Good, you're awake," Marium said, sitting on the edge of the bed. Out of sight was a box of "toys" that she had collected over the past year. No one knew about it, but Naomi was going to learn.

"You're probably wondering what's going on," Marium continued, pulling out a pair of scissors. "It's simple, you've changed, Naomi. Ever since you've become a cheerleader, you've changed into a horrible person. Everything is about cheering and being popular and who you can impress. You blow me off in school. You laugh about people who used to be your friends. You dress like they do, even after you said you would never do that."

She leaned down, slowly cutting the shirt up the middle. "You even use people and cheat. Let me guess, you'd be kicked off the squad if you didn't do good, but you were too busy being popular to study. That's not the Naomi I was friends with. That's not who you really are."

Naomi looked to the side surprised to see Marium sitting there in the room where she was all tied up, but even more to find that she was obviously upset with her and holding what looked like scissors. She listened to what she had to say, starting to feel really guilty about having totally blown her off like she had and hoping desperately that those scissors were about to be her ticket out of her new bindings.

She gasped though, when she learned that she was wrong and that instead of cutting or untying the scarves holding her in place of keeping her silent, she started cutting her shirt... RUINING her shirt. Her eyes went wide and she looked at her friend shocked, trying to ask her what was going on, though it wasn't clear because of the makeshift bit gag.

Marium ignored the shocked look as she pealed the ruined shirt back. She traced the scissors lightly over Naomi's breasts and bra.

"I saw you cheating on your math exam today. I couldn't believe it. My Naomi was cheating. You completely changed and I won't have it anymore. Do you understand that?"

She snipped the bra straps, pulling the cups down. She smiled, staring at Naomi's exposed breasts. They were more beautiful then she had imagined.

Naomi was so surprised at having obviously been caught cheating, but even more so at how not only did Marium not stop after ruining her shirt, but also her bra and taking it of so that her breasts were exposed forced Naomi to hold her eyes so widely open that she thought they must surely roll right out of her head at a moments notice.

After a moment however though, the shock seemed to lessen a little bit and she closed her eyes tightly while shaking her head before starting to struggle against her bindings in a desperate attempt to hide her now nude breasts.

"Stop that," commanded Marium. "You know you like people looking at you. Geez, you show off your body at every chance."

Marium put the scissors down and reached out, fondling Naomi's breasts and rolling her nipples between her fingers. "You always did it on purpose, didn't you? You knew I liked you. You knew ever since our camping trip, didn't you? You did this on purpose to hurt me."

She straddled Naomi. "From now on, you'll do what I say, or I'll tell the whole school how you cheated. If you ever go against what I say, I'll expose you to everyone. You'll be kicked off the squad and be worse then just a nobody."

Naomi couldn't believe what was happening to her. Here she was tied down on a bed, her chest totally exposed and her best friend was right there in the room with her teasing her. She let out a small groan when she started to play with her nipples, though when she spoke about telling anyone that she had cheated she seemed to break out of the trance-like state that she was in and looked at her terrified.

Her eyes watered slightly at just the idea of being revealed like that and put on her best puppy dog eyes, hoping that she could convince her not to do this to her... There had to be a way to get out of this...

Marium smiled. "Ohhh, don't want anyone to know? That's easy, just do as I tell you to. I promise, it'll all be okay."

She leaned down, placing a kiss on Naomi's neck. "Do you remember going skinny dipping at my father's cabin? We had the whole place to ourselves and you suggested it. I thought, great! You finally noticed how much I cared about you. Instead, you flaunted your body and let me talk about how much I dispised cheerleaders. You were their target too, but you went and joined them. Then, you showed off your body to anyone who asked to see it. I thought you cared about me."

She twisted one nipple. "No more of that, Naomi. No more whoring yourself. Understand."

Naomi didn't even know about some of what Marium was talking about. Like when she was saying about how much she had cared for her, even back then... And besides, the only reason that she had really suggested skinny dipping was because she had forgotten that she was told the cabin was near the lake and that they may go swimming so she had forgotten to grab her swim suit.

She screamed as loudly in pain as she could when she felt her nipple being twisted. A single tear fell out of her left eye and traveled down her cheek before she looked up at the girl above her and slowly nodded her head in agreement, even though she wasn't sure of just what she meant with some of it.

Back
Top Bottom