Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Rose [MsBloom x Garebear38] NSFW.

She took a deep breath, trying to not be to discouraged by the young girls comments. She had to have hope. Her friends would come for her. They would not abandon her to this hell.
"My friends will get me out of here. I know it."
She tried her best to smile again.
"In the mean time, I think it would be good to have a friend down here. Would you be willing to be my friend Yooni?"
She smiles softly.
"We girls gotta look out for each other right?"

Yooni smiled and nodded.
"I would love to be your friend," she confirmed and gave Adelaide a strange kind of look, bit her lip and then without another word began going over the rules of the sleeping quarters.
There weren't many of them but the one she did put a bit of extra emphasis on was that Madame Viconia did not allow any form of relationships between her slaves.
"Not that the women here don't get involved with each other but they are extremely careful not to get caught."
Yooni gave Adelaide another one of those strange looks.
"Also," should you get pregnant the child is automatically the property of Madame Heartless."

If Adelaide noticed the looks she does not call attention to them.
She makes a very concerned face at the mention of pregnancy.
"Are...are there not things we can do to avoid getting pregnant? Like...herbs or something like that?"
She thinks for a moment.
"What happens to the girls if Madam Hear..."
She stops herself, not wanting to use the nickname for fear of being heard.
"If madam Viconia catches them?"

While Adelaide took a moment to think about possible precautions against pregnancy Yooni had busied herself with making sure the items that went with Adelaide's bed were in order, made sure the small bedside table was empty and checked that the chamber pot was also clean before opening a large cupboard at the far end of the room from which she took out a short but soft and clean night gown. She first held it up to Adelaide to measure it and then folded it neatly, placed it on the pillow before taking out a pair of cotton pantaloons and repeated the process.
"You don't want to know," the young Halfling replied when Adelaide wanted to know what happened if Viconia were to catch any of her slaves, male or female, engaged in any kind of relationship beyond that of collegial friendship.
"But Whether you want to or not you should know so I'll tell you."
The Halfling shot Adelaide another look and suggested that since she would not be working any more that evening she might as well change into the night dress that was laid out for her. She then pulled up a chair to the bed that would be the closest thing to home Adelaide would have for any foreseeable future.

"I had a sister once, about two years older than you," the Halfling began.
"She was exceptionally beautiful and tall for a Halfling, probably because her father was a woodland Elf. This made her extremely popular among the patrons of The Crimson Rose. So much that after only a few months on the floor Madame decided to only use her for external services and she brought in a pretty penny in doing so since she was in so high demand Madame could charge a fee so high that only the wealthiest in the city could afford her services.

She was given beautiful velvet dresses and even had her own servant to give her baths and groom her. She even had her own private room, above ground. No other slave before or after her has had that since Madame took over The Crimson Rose. Una, as her name was, was not very fond of men though, another thing Madame made a fortune from by mainly letting her take female clients. Our mother was so proud of her despite the fact that no matter what title you put on it she was still a slave and a whore. I must admit that I was more than a little proud of her myself. She was like royalty among Madame's slaves and she often dined with Madame in the evenings. Whatever else might have been going on between them Una never talked about.

But I am rambling. One day a young Orc girl found herself in a position similar to yours and as Orc's go she was beautiful with unusually soft skin. She and Una took a liking to each other and while they mostly managed to keep up the appearance of it being no more than collegial friendship it was so much more. Raka, as the Orc girl's name was, often spent the night in Una's private room. I am sure I don't need to tell you the details of their relationship but one morning when Raka had been here about three months, this was about two years ago, Madame walked in on them as they were engaged in passion."

Yooni hesitated and looked like she was about to start crying before she continued with a much less steady voice.
"Madame strangled Raka right there while still in Una's arms and she was the lucky one. My sister's punishment was to be much harsher. She was publicly whipped by Madame herself, right there on the same podium where your virginity was sold. It went on for hours until there was not a single spot on my sister's body that was not a bleeding wound but that was still not the worst of it. Madame then let my sister heal before selling her to a small pack of Mountain Trolls headed deep into the wild lands between here and the Dead Lands. After that no one has heard what happened to her, at least no one that has told me or Mother about it."
Tears now flooded Yooni's face and she swallowed hard a few times before concluding that perhaps her sister's punishment had been as harsh as it was because she had not only broken the rule about relations between the slaves but because in doing so she had also betrayed Madame's confidence.

Adelaide was crying by the end of the halfling's story. She took Yooni in her arms and pulled her into a tight hug, running a hand through her hair as she tried her best to sooth the young girl.
"Yooni. I. I am so sorry. That...that's horrible. Unforgivable."

She holds her tight, kissing her forehead and brushing away her tears.

"I...Yooni. Look at me."
She took the halfling by the chin and raises her took at her, brushing more tears away.
"I...we are going to get out of here. Do you hear me? One way or another I am getting you out of here. My friends will come for me. They will get me out of this place. And you will come with me when they do. Do you understand?"
She hugs the girl tight again, accidently cradling her into her breasts.
"I'm not going to let anyone in this place hurt you. I'll...I'll take on whatever I have to. I'll do whatever it takes. But we are gonna escape this place."

When Adelaide took her in her arms Yooni broke into a flood of tears at the memories of her sister being whipped into a bloody mess and then sold to wild Trolls. She wept for a long time without a word but then as her new friend promised she would make sure they got away from the horrible place that was The Crimson Rose she snivelled and looked up at Adelaide, pulling away a little as she was embarrassed that her nipples had gone stiff from the brief accidental brush against the Human girl's breasts.
"You don't understand friend. I was born here. I am Madame's property by birth and soon it will be my sixteenth birthday, the day my virginity will be auctioned like yours was."
The Halfling wiped away a few tears and looked into Adelaide's eyes.
"It is good to hear that you still have hope for your freedom though. Never give that up."
Yooni then smiled and after a few moments hesitation leaned in close to Adelaide's face.
"I know it might be dangerous, and I don't know if you are that way," she said and smiled nervously.
"But ... may I kiss you?"

Adelaide smiles softly, brushing away a few tears of her own.
Once she asks for the kiss her cheeks burn red.

Adelaide's mind wonders to her early years, when she was right around Yooni's age. There had been another girl in her village, a half elven girl named Penelope. Adelaide always thought she was incredibly beautiful. Adelaide's first kiss was with Penelope during a spring dance. When she told her mother she has been scolded, such thought were inappropriate for a young lady she said. She never saw Penelope after that.

In the years since Adelaide had struggled with her sexuality and still was not entirely sure where she sat. But what could one little kiss heart. If nothing else maybe it could cheer her new friend up.

She leaned in and planted a quick little kiss on the halfing's lips.

A jolt went through the young Halfling's body as Adelaide's kiss touched her lips. She blushed and took a step back as if having dropped a bow of hot water and didn't want it to splash onto her feet. She had not expected Adelaide to agree, especially not after the story of what happened to her sister. Yooni dropped her eyes to the floor and bit her lip rather nervously. What she had not mentioned or was about to admit to the older new girl was that it had been her first kiss, ever. She then giggled and looked at Adelaide again.
"You've kissed girls before," she said and nodded as if it wasn't really a question as much as a conclusion.
"You know we do have a few hours before it is feeding time for the slaves," she said and bit her lip nervously.
"At least Madame feeds us well you have to give her that."

She giggles to herself and nods.
"Yes I have. And I rather enjoy kissing girls. Their lips are usually a lot less fuzzy. Bleh!"
She sticks her tongue out and giggles.
"And that's good to hear. At least something is good around here."
She pats the bed next to her.
"I would love to hear more about you Yooni. And maybe some of the other girls around here. Like who is good to talk to or avoid."
She leans in to whisper to her.
"And we can kiss again as long as we are very very careful. Okay? I haven't even been here a day yet. I don't want to get in trouble or get you in trouble."

Yooni nodded and sat down next to Adelaide with an almost excited bounce.
"I know what you mean. I liked it a lot actually," she said and then looking down at her hands.
"Not that I've ever kissed a boy so I can't really compare."
She sat like that for a while, looking at her hands, her face still slightly blushed from the kiss.
"There is this Goblin girl who is really mean to all the other girls, stealing food from them, and clothes and talking down to them as if she was some kind of queen, or at least a princess of some kind. Madame is good at recognising special talents in her slaves. Irx, as the Goblin bitch's name is, don't really take actual clients anymore. Instead she puts on shows where she abuse a selection of the slave girls in front of an audience. She whips them and beat them, make them use their tongues to pleasure her, which I must admit is almost brilliant because that means she can engage sexually with the other slaves without risking punishment. She even use a cock carved from Blackwood that she can wear around her waist and thighs with belts and straps. It is big enough for even an Orc to be jealous of it and on her small fram it looks gigantic. She also blackmails the other girls if she catches them kissing or more."
Yooni took a deep breath and briefly looked up at Adelaide.
"Luckily she, like my sister, has her own quarters and rarely come here but if I were you I would have as little as possible to do with her."
The Halfling fell silent for a few moments to let Adelaide process the information before continuing.

"Most of the girls here are easy to be around and most of them actually do sneak around with each other and with some of the male slaves although many don't do it for the sex but for the affection which as I'm sure you can imagine is a rare thing to find in this horrible place. Aryca is the one I like the best though. She's half Elf, half Orc but she has the beauty of her Elven father while her skin has the greenish tone of her Orc mother and the most beautiful mane of golden hair you ever saw."
Yooni leaned in closer to Adelaide and whispered: "Not to mention that she has the most fabulous pair of breasts you ever saw."
She then began to giggle awkwardly and blushed even more.
"I'll make sure to introduce you, now I would like to kiss you again," she added and before Adelaide had any time to respond Yooni had planted her lips on her new friend's lips.

Adelaide had intended to say something again but squeaks in surprise at the sudden kiss. At first she intends to push Yooni away but instead she wraps her arms around the young woman and pulls her in close. Adelaide's tongue teases at Yooni's lips for a moment but she stops.
"Yo-Yooni. We should stop. If we get caught..."

Yooni was more than aware of the risks involved in kissing the other slaves under Viconia's control but she also knew that until The Crimson Rose closed for the night, which was really closer to early morning than late evening the risks of getting caught were minimal. Instead of stopping she pushed Adelaide onto her back on the bed and while continuing to kiss her she also ran a hand all over the redheaded girl's barely covered body. She fondled the breasts and then slowly let her hand wander to Adelaide's recently shaved crotch. She cupped her hand over it and using the palm of her hand began to rub it. Her main focus was at first the little pearl of pleasure but it wasn't long before one of her short stout fingers found its way inside of Adelaide.

Adelaide squeaked in surprise as she was pushed down onto the bed. She complied with the kisses for a while but once Yooni started to move her hand lower she yelped.
"Yooni. No. Pl-please. I. I can't...your fingers might..."
Her face burns.
"I'm still a Virgin. If that changes I will be punished. Please..."

"Don't worry friend. I'll be careful," Yooni said and her fingertip remained just inside the tight muscle.
She didn't move it except to wiggle it lightly.
"You've never even done it yourself?" she asked as she took one of Adelaide's nipples between her lips and sucked on it.
Yooni let out a sigh of pleasure as she flicked her tongue at the nipple between her lips.
"Never used your fingers or ... like y'know ... a candle?"

She blushes at the question.
"I. I mean. Maybe a little but I...not that much."
Once her nipple goes into Yooni's mouth she moans. After the moan she immediately claps a hand over her own mouth.
"Y-Yooni...you...have you done this before?"
Her voice is a tiny muffled whimper.

Yooni took the nipple in her mouth between the teeth and slowly pulled on it as she looked up at Adelaide with a bit smile. Her finger still wiggling right at the opening.
"I might have tried it a few times," she said with a giggle.
"Just wait. It gets a whole lot better."
Yooni then sucked the other nipple and went back and forth between Adelaide's breasts a few times before moving down until her cute small face was between the abandoned adventurer's legs.
"Maybe you better have a pillow ready to muffle your moans and bite down on to stop from crying out."
Yooni smiled and kept wiggling her finger just inside Adelaide.

Back
Top Bottom