Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Rose [MsBloom x Garebear38] NSFW.

MsBloom

Moonchild
At the foothills of the Black Mountains, so named for their richness in coal and iron alike and thus inhabited by Dwarves since the dawn of the ages, surrounded by them on three sides lay the vast city of Caerwynn, Castle Wynn. Although the fortifications surrounding the city had been more or less rendered obsolete with the peace treaty between the alliance of Humans, Elves and Dwarves and the wild tribes and clans that were left scattered after the defeat of the Nameless One, the castle and its bright white spires still rose above the city from its position on the central mound on which it had once begun as little more than a wooden palisade with a single guard tower and a small long house where the castle now rose up. That was in a distant half-forgotten past when the first Humans, lead by Ulfbane Wynn, settled near the Black Mountains in search of high quality iron and coal, as well as the hope of the Dwarves sharing their secrets into making unbreakable steel. Of course the Dwarves never shared their secrets but they were more than willing to trade their weapons and armour with the Humans. Again that was in times passed into mythology and legend.

On the fourth side the city's main gates opened up to a cluster of small villages built on what little arable land lay between the mountains and Lake Croy beyond which a vast wasteland spread out in all directions. Three days swift ride to the North lay Da'ar forest, home to a clan of woodland Elves. A week of the same to the South lay the nearest Human settlement, the coastal town of Ingwyn. Towards the West however the wasteland went on for weeks on end with nothing but a handful of fortified settlements surrounded by tribes of Orcs and Goblins, packs of Trolls and the occasional Giant all the way to the dead lands where the Nameless One had risen to power by uniting the wild tribes of the wasteland. This was where the Lightless Citadel had stood until no more than a few decades ago when the Alliance had defeated the Nameless One and raised the citadel to the ground.

Peace now ruled the lands even though there were still those alive, especially among the Elves and Dwarves, who remembered the war and often talked about the great deeds of bravery and glory that had been achieved. It was after the peace had been forged that Caerwynn had begun to grow from a fortified trading posts to the vast and blossoming city it now was, a city where Elves, Humans and even a few surface dwelling Dwarves now lived side by side with Orcs, Goblins and an assortment of other species once ruled by the Nameless One. Trolls and Centaurs lived side by side in outlying settlements and traded peacefully with the city.

In the central district lay the government buildings but also The Crimson Rose, an establishment of erotic pleasures. Some called it a brothel, others a haven of pleasures, others still a den of debauchery and immoral acts. All three were indeed true but it was a fully legal business supported by Tangeary Wynn, the current ruler of the city, who could be seen partaking in the regularly occurring events of the establishment. The Crimson Rose was run by the Drow Elf Viconia, often called the heartless for her no nonsense attitude to clients and the slaves that worked at The Crimson Rose, but no one knew her family or clan name with any level of certainty. She was simply Viconia.

Taller than most of her kind Viconia stood almost six feet off the ground without her heeled boots which lifted her another six inches, making her taller than most of the clients, with the exception of most Orcs and a few of the Elves that frequented her luxurious establishment. She now stood in front of the girl left behind by a band of drunken adventurers to pay the debt they had run up but been unable to cover, a debt that included not only five nights of debauchery with several of the slaves, male and female alike but also a bar tab that would have been enough to debilitate two sturdy Orcs. Faced with the choice of imprisonment at the citadel or repaying the debts through servitude the six of them had actually drawn straws to decide whom to leave behind and lo and behold the lot had fallen on the youngest of them and as soon as the choice had been made the rest of them had made themselves very scarce although one of the older males had promised to be back soon with enough treasure to pay the debts with interest. It seemed he had had some sort of plan but Viconia had simply smiled and shook her head. She had heard it all before. Most of the slaves that worked for her had found themselves in her service in much the same way as the unfortunate younf female kneeling at her feet.
"So. Now that your companions have abandoned you why don't you stand up, tell me whatever name you prefer to be known by and undress for me so I can evaluate what you have to offer my clients."

Adelaide had spent her entire life in Ingwyn. A simple human girl. The daughter of a hunter and a seamstress. Her father had taught her to use a bow since she was a little girl. She had always dreamed of seeing more of the world though. There was a fire in her soul, an almost supernatural longing for adventure.
When she turned 18 she spend what little money she had managed to save up over her years to buy herself some armor and a bow. Her parents cried when she left but they understood. Their baby girl was going to be come an adventurer.

She was overjoyed when she met her party. All of them very much older and more experienced than she. But they took the young adventurer under their wing. The oldest of the band, a dwarf named Edvarza, had taken her on as his right hand. Training her with all the soft encouragement and playful banter of a distant uncle.
Being the only woman in the party had had it's down sides though. The parties rogue, the elf Lucian, would flirt with her constantly. On more than one occasion she had to deny his requests for dinner or more..lurid affairs.

When Adelaide heard they would finally be seeing the grand city of Caerwynn she nearly fainted. She had heard stories of it's beauty. She was less impressed but still just as surprised when one of the parties first visits was The Crimson Rose.

She had not taken part in the debauchery that her mates had caused. The most she had done was have a couple glasses of wine. But it seems the gods had chosen her to carry the brunt of their actions.

Adelaide rose to her feet. Her long red hair that she usually kept tight in a bun was now down and out, landing at her mid back.
Her soft green eyes were wet with tears as they had been since her comrades so unceremoniously abandoned her.

She looked at Viconia, shuttering as she took on her full presence. At 5'6" Adelaide felt eclipsed by her new master.
She sniffled as she answered the question.
"My. My name is Adelaide, ma'am."
He hands shakily began to unbutton her shirt, dropping it to the floor, her bra followed revealing a perky set of breasts.
Her sniffles turn to soft whimpers as she un laces her pants pants and drops them as well. Finally she removes her panties.
She was very clean but not groomed. In a parry full of men she had found very little time to privately groom her pubic hair.
"I. I could work in the kitchen. Or. I know how to stitch and sow. I could work as your seamstress. I could be very very useful! I promise."
She knew the pleading would be pointless. She had already gathered that Victonia was ruthless. But she had to try.

Viconia was dressed in a black leather bustier with large silver buckles down the front that pushed up her large round breasts and just barely covered the almost pitch black nipples, a black skirt, made from the finest of silks, hung from her hips, clinging to her form and enhancing the shape of her firm round buttocks. The skirt was parted in two places down the front to show her long shapely, ashen grey legs. Her pale grey hair hung like silver down to her shoulders. She picked up a pair of tongs and reached for a piece of ember from the fire place and used it to light a long thin cigar made from the finest leaves grown on the on the lush Eastern slopes of the Black Mountains, a long time favourite of the Black Mountain Dwarves who preferred to smoke it in pipes rather than rolled up into cigars. The art of making cigars was an entirely Human endeavour but had become increasingly popular even among the non-humans that lived in and around Caerwynn. It was with seemingly little interest she watched Adelaide undress quite unceremoniously. She held the cigar between the thumb and index finger of her gloved left hand and let the dark grey smoke out slowly through her nostrils.
"Hmmm ..." she said and stepped closer to the young girl.
She grabbed Adelaide's left breast and gave it an evaluating squeeze and pinched the nipple quite roughly before giving it a light slap from below. She then did much the same with the right breast and nodded before continuing to walk around the girl to examine her from behind. She grabbed both the girl's buttocks and then squatting down on her heels parted them to examine the crevices and cavities hidden between them. She leaned in and sniffed. The girl was at least clean if not groomed.
"Not bad at all," Viconia said and reached between Adelaide's legs grabbing a tuft of her pubes and pulled hard on them.
"This all must go though," she said.
"You're almost as hairy as an Orc," she added and stood up and walked back around to Adelaide's front.
"You are indeed no Orc though. I am sure you will be quite popular among them though. They do like you Human females quite a bit as it turns out, especially you pale redheads, and not just for dinner like in the old days before the war."
Viconia smiled and then asked Adelaide if she was still a virgin.
"If you are then your defloration will indeed fetch a handsome price but do not try to deceive me. I have ways of finding out whether or not you are lying to me."
Finally Viconia nodded in approval after having examined her latest acquisition.
"Pick up your clothes and go see Mistress Sanya who will fit you out with proper attire and then report back to me when you are ready. You may leave."

Mistress Sanya was a Human/Elf half breed who was in charge of the female in house slaves. Her office was just up the stairs and to the right. It was where the clients wanting a a female slave to have their way with went with their requests. Behind her office was a large walk in closet where she kept an assortment of clothes, if such a word could be used for the minimal pieces of fabric she kept there.

When Adelaide arrived Mistress Sanya nodded and without asking the girl for any opinions she picked out a dress made almost exclusively of see-through blood red lace that was short enough to nod need removing before gaining access to the tools of her new trade. It almost covered less of her ass and crotch than the shirt she had taken off in front of Viconia moments before, with it she was given a pair of thigh high burgundy leather boots with a narrow three inch heel.

She squeaked and squirmed through her examination. She had never been treated like this before. Her and a boy from her village had fooled around but he was very gentle, almost nervous with her body. But Viconia was ruthless. Efficient. Adelaide did not feel like a person in this moment, she felt like cattle. Like a piece of property being evaluated.

Her cheeks burned with embarrassment at the comments about orcs and then her heart nearly fell out of her chest at the request about her virginity. She could craft a lie. Her and that boy had fooled around but never went that far. And since she started adventuring she had never really put much thought into adventures of the sexual verity. But what horrible methods did this drow possess to determine her lies. She did not want to risk that.
"I...I am...I am a virgin."
Without another word she went to meet Mistress Sanya. She pleaded to the woman with her eyes but dare not speak.

Her whole body burned with shame as she put on the lewd excuse for coverings. Was this what she was expected to wear all the time or was this just for her induction into her new life. She didn't not spend much time on the though. Once the boots were finally on she struggled to walk in them back to Viconia's office.

If Adelaide could wrestle some attention away from the struggle to walk on her new footwear she would notice that all the female slaves mingling in the main room of The Crimson Rose wore attire similar to that of her own. The male slaves wore in a sense even less, most no more than a loin cloth that barely covered their genitals. There were two main differences though, between the attire Adelaide wore and the attire worn by the other female slaves. The first and perhaps most easily noticeable to an outsider with no prior experience with the establishment and its code system would be the freshly picked crimson rose they wore in their hair. This simply meant that they were available to the clients of The Crimson Rose. Any slave already paid for would remove the rose and present it to the client as a sign of agreement, not that they had any choice but to agree unless they wanted to be publicly punished by Viconia. The client would then place the rose in a sealed wooden box with the slave's work name carved on it. This was how Viconia kept records of the usefulness of her slaves. The other and more important difference was that all slaves, male and female alike, wore a choker of various colours around their neck which signalled their level of expertise and in which sexual acts they excelled. This also determined the fee required from the client who wished to use their services.

When Adelaide once more stood in front of Viconia, now wearing her new attire, the Drow nodded in approval at Sanya's choice of outfit.
"Very good," she stated and walked around the young adventurer but without touching her this time.
"Now for the removal of your pubes," she continued and clapped her hands twice.
From a small almost hidden door an elderly Halfling woman appeared carrying a tray with a bowl of warm water, a piece of soap and a straight razor. She set the tray down on a small table and pulled up a stool close to a small low bench with a red velvet cushion on which she told Adelaide to lay down and place her feet against the floor on either side of the bench. This way Adelaide's sex would be entirely available to the Halfling woman to ply her trade on.

First she doused Adelaide's bushy pubes with water before using a small brush to work up a lather from the soap which she then applied to Adelaide's crotch before starting to carefully and with great skill remove the undesirable hair, which in all honesty was not that much but Viconia's rule was uncompromising: No slave was to have any hair in their pubic regions. The entire process of rendering Adelaide's crotch as smooth as polished marble took maybe twenty minutes and was concluded by the Halfling woman carefully washing the entire area with a soft cloth. When she was done the Halfling woman stood back up, and after Viconia had examined her work and found it satisfactory, she gathered her tools on the tray, picked it up and bowwed at Viconia before backing out the same way she had come in.

Adelaide shuttered to think what her collar might one day say. She also took time to examine entrances and exits. Potential avenues of escape should an opportunity ever arise. He also scans across the crowds, lookng to see what type of clients frequent this place.

She does not make a sound through the entire shaving, perhaps to nervous between Viconia's glare and the presence of the razor. When the hafling is done she awkwardly stands to her feet.

"Much better," Viconia said and cupped her hand over Adelaide's now smooth bald sex.
"I know there are those who do appreciate female's with hair on their cunts, especially among the wild tribes but those are taken care of by specifically selected slaves with a particular abundance of pubes. For all other slaves of my establishment I expect them to visit Melissa at least once a week for a trim, or if they are willing to have their cunts waxed once every ten days."
The Drow then removed her hand and too out a white lace choker from a drawer in her desk and placed it around Adelaide's neck.
"You must have noticed the chokers worn by the slaves and perhaps you also noticed that none of them are wearing a white choker and that is because this means that you are a virgin. And that means that the word has already been put out that there will be an auction tonight. You can be certain that there will be quite a crowd and a lot of dignitaries. Perhaps Lord Wynn himself might grace us with his presence even if he refrains from bidding at these auctions."
With that said Viconia sent Adelaide into the main room of The Crimson Rose with orders to promote herself to the patrons, to let them touch her and look at her, before the auction was to start.

In the main room there was indeed an increase in the number of patrons present, of all races, females and males alike. Most of them turned their heads to look at the young redhead as she walked down the stairs from Viconia's office, some whistled and before Adelaide had even reached the bottom of the stairs a bulky Orc dressed in black satin and his thick black hair brushed back in a manner that made him look very civilised called for her to come over. When she did he placed his large hands on her breasts and gave them a squeeze, followed by a nod and a smile. He then reached back and groped her buttocks before leaning in to take in the scent from her freshly shaved crotch.
"Now tell me girl. What things have you done so far? Are you proficient with your hands? Your mouth?"

Her face burns red with shame. To be dressed up and thrown to the masses alone sounded horrifying, but to know that soon enough these people would be bidding on her. For a chance to defile her, she could barely manage to think of it without weeping. But she did as the mistress commanded, not wanting to anger her captor.

She tries to keep her chin high despite the cat calls and jeers. Her knees are shaking as the orc fondles her. Her voice cracking as she speaks.
"I. I have...no experience sir. I've never done this before..."

"Never done anything?"
The Orc chuckled loudly.
"Never even touched a cock before Softie, tugged on it a little until the white cream spluttered on your skin?"
He laughed loudly, turned Adelaide around and whistled at the sight of her ass.
"Very well then Softie. There's just so much more for you to learn then."
Softie was a slightly derogatory term many from the wild tribes still used about Humans but there was no time for Adelaide to give it any second thought before a tall, quite handsome Centaur with a black fur coating waved her over to take a closer look.

This went on for quite some time as patron after patron called her over to grope her and examine her each and everyone of them treating her as nothing but a piece of merchandise they were interested in bidding on. Many of them commented on her lack of experience in a jocular manner, one elegantly clad Goblin even refused to believe that a girl of her age did not have at least some experience using her mouth to pleasure males.
"Perhaps you're one of those dykes," he said and laughed.
"That would make it so much sweeter to break you in."
The Goblin licked his thin lips and gave her a light slap on her sex.

Maybe two hours later Viconia appeared at the top of the stairs and as she walked down them the room fell mostly silent. The barmaids doubled back and forth to make sure the patrons had everything they needed in the ways of drinks and snacks and then as the tall Drow stepped onto the small central podium where slaves occasionally performed sexual acts with one another she didn't have to ask for the room's attention. She had had it since she appeared at the top of the stairs. She did however wait silently for a few more seconds until the doors opened and Lord Wynn entered. Viconia gave the tall refined man a nod and then two large male Orc slaves grabbed Adelaide and literally carried her to the podium, telling her to kneel at her mistress' feet when they set her down.

"Dear patrons of The Crimson Rose, it is good to see that so many of you have been able to attend as such short notice. I have only this morning managed to procure a Human virgin of the most exquisite quality. Shall we start the bidding at one hundred gold?"
The first among the Patrons to raise a hand to acknowledge the starting bid was the Orc who had said that being as inexperienced as she claimed to be she had that much more to learn. A Dwarf with a full black beard raised to one hundred and five gold. The Goblin who had said it would be that much sweeter to deflower her if she was a dyke raised and then the Orc. When the bid was one hundred and fifty gold the Centaur nodded at Viconia to raised the bid to one hundred and fifty five. An Elven woman dressed in a gold-threaded foot long tunic raised to one hundred and sixty.

This all went on until the bid was two hundred and eighty gold, the winning bid held by the Centaur.
"No more bids gentlemen?"Viconia asked and waited a few seconds befor clapping her hands together to close the bidding.
"Sold to the distinguished Centaur Heron," she proclaimed and gave Adelaide a light kick, a sign for the girl to stand up and wait to be collected.

She does her best to survive the constant verbal and physical abuse, not even bothering to fight as the orcs drag her to the stage. It is clear no one here is going to help her.

She listens and watches as the auction goes on. Two hundred and eighty gold. That was her value. A price that would only go down after tonight. She would be trapped here forever at that rate. If she even managed to survive tonight.

Her eyes widen with fear as the realization of what has transpired fully sinks in. Tonight she would lose her virginity...to a centaur. At least it wasn't that cruel goblin...
She squeaks at the kick and stands, waiting for her new master to come claim her.

The Centaur approached the podium and without much effort picked up Adelaide. He then carried her in his arms to a room at the back of the establishment that had been specifically designed to accommodate his species. It was a bit larger than the other rooms and the ceiling was higher. There was no bed in the room just a large soft carpet and a handful of beautifully embroidered pillows onto which he tossed his purchase.
"It is not often Madame Viconia manages to procure a human virgin. It seems that your species are real sluts, just as it has always been told among the people of the steppes."
The Centaur's voice was deep and had a rather peculiar accent. His A:s were drawn out and his R:s rolled off his tongue, all of which gave his speech a different kind of melody than what Adelaide might be used to. It did however not make him hard to understand. If anything it gave his voice an almost pleasant quality.
"Virgin or not I'm sure what is expected of you slave," he said and placed his front hooves on a low table with the young redhead in between them.
This way he exposed the underside of his equine body and the sheath, from which his member was already starting to protrude, to her.
"Not many are able to make us Centaurs achieve orgasm simply through oral stimulation, not even our own females are equipped for such, but if you should be oone of the few who can manage it then I give you my word to let you keep your virginity so that Madame Viconia can sell it again. Who knows I might just buy it from her a second time."
The Centaur chuckled at the idea but the way he looked at Adelaide suggested that he was not joking and that he expected the virgin slave to start plying her new forced trade.

She took a deep breath to try and compose herself. There was no stopping this now, but there was a faint glimmer of hope. She could survive tonight with her virginity intact. She would just have to please this man and his massive member with her mouth. She had no frame of reference for what to do or how to even begin but she had to try. She could not even begin to fathom what that thing would do inside of her.
Shs hesitantly moved in close, the smell of him hitting her as she tried to maintain composure. She started to lightly kiss at his hardening cock.
"I...if I do a good job you...you won't...have sex with me tonight? I have your word?"

"You have my word slave although I very much doubt that you will be successful. Like I said us Male Centaurs are very hard to stimulate orally all the way to orgasm. Many have tried but only a handful have ever succeeded. I will give you one hour to try. If after that hour you have not yet made me spill my seed I will consider your attempt a failure."
Having said this the Centaur looked up at the mechanical Dwarven device to measure time that hung on the wall. It was halfway between the sixteenth and seventeenth hour of the day.

She dare not waste another second speaking.
She knew that simple kisses would not be enough. Soon she began to use her tongue, running it along the length of his shaft and the tip of his cock. She tried to work with some semblance of a rhythm, hoping against hope that it would be enough.
She looked up at the man as she attempted to put her hands in his shaft, wanting to make sure it was okay she use them or if he exclusively wanted her mouth working.
She opened her mouth wide, as wide as she possible could, hoping to fit some of his cock into her mouth.

It didn't take long after Adelaide had begun working the Centaur's cock before it swung fully erect in front of her, all 18" of it and it was thick as well, at least 3" across. There was no way that she would ever be able to fit any part of it inside her mouth but having looked up at her first client he nodded at her.
"You may use anything you wish in your attempt, hands lips tongue even those tits of yours, anything except for your slave cunt or your asshole," he said and wiggled his hips to make his cock slap back and forth across Adelaide's face.

Her face burned from the slap, the embarrassment hurting more than the impact. But she had no time to let it get to her. She wrapped her hands around his cock as much as she could and began to work the shaft. After a few moments she took a deep breath and repositioned to run her breasts along his dick, desperately trying to work it while she continued to lick at the head, looking for any sign that what she was doing was making any sort of head way.

She kept her eyes on him, not daring to look at the clock. She was already instilled with enough dread at the mere thought of this massive rod plowing into her. She did not need the reminder of how soon that would be.

Suddenly an idea struck her. With the head of his cock still between her tits, her hands pressing them around his girth, she took her feet and began working at the base of his shaft, moving them in rhythm with her hands and her tongue. If there was even a chance to save her virginity, she was going to take it. She would not go down without a fight.

The Centaur watched the human girl's reflection in the floor to ceiling mirror opposite the bed and smiled at the passion with which she addressed the dilemma of keeping her virginity, if only for one more night. Her efforts were not entirely with effect either, especially when she began to use her gorgeous breasts to stroke his massive cock, even if it only just barely fit between them. He let out a moan, very softly and then when he felt her feet press against the bas of his cock and as she began to move them in the same rhythm as the rest of her efforts they also teased his large testicles which again caused him to let out a moan.

He kept his eyes peeled on the girl in the mirror and the way she had had to position herself to be able to use her feet as well as her hands, breasts and tongue all at the same time looked very uncomfortable which amused him greatly. He also had to admit to himself that the human girl was showing a lot more creativity than most who had attempted to make him orgasm without actual penetration.

But time was ticking on and despite Adelaide's efforts he was nowhere near to being close to an orgasm. It felt very nice though and he quite enjoyed her efforts.

She picked up her speed and intensity. Anytime she heard him moan she took note of that and tried to do more things like that. When she noticed his moans at his testicles being pleased she rotated around. Her feet began to run a the head of his shaft while her breast moved toward she base and she began to suck on his balls and more or less teabagging herself against him.
She kept up her efforts with tenacity. What she obviously lacked in skill she tried to make up with sheer force of will. She could do this, she kept telling herself. She had gone this far. She had already debased herself this much. There was no time to stop now.
Her mind flicked to some of the stuff she had overheard while she was being forced to present herself to the others. The dirty talking the other girls were doing. Maybe if she tried some of that it would help him along.
"Your. Your cock is so big sir. And. And it...it tastes so good."
A baseless lie but she had to try. Maybe if she just played the part it would help.
"Th-thank you for letting me en...enjoy myself with it..."
Given her positioning on his cock she started to gently grind against him, just moving her whole body to the same rhythm but taking care to not let the head of his cock anywhere near her holes.

As Adelaide continued her efforts and actually took things yet another step outside the box by reversing herself on his cock so that she could now use her mouth and tongue on his testicles the Centaur, whose name happened to be Pollux, was starting to feel and increased intensity to the pleasure she was giving him. It was not the first time someone had used their mouth in that manner on him but no one had done the full combination of what the desperate little humans slave girl was doing. It might seem, in many ways, that she was vastly experienced with horse cocks, whether on Centaurs or not, and it would not have been the first time Pollux had come across such girls. At the same time there was an awkwardness and clumsiness to her actions that gave away that she was not only a virgin but also sexually inexperienced in general.

Time ticked on but as it did it was becoming less and less certain that Pollux would last the full hour he had granted the Human slave girl. If she were to manage to give him an orgasm without penetration she would be the first to ever have done so in all of his forty eight years.

Adelaide allowed herself a moment of weakness to look at the clock and was awarded with shock. She had thought for sure her time was up. But there was still a chance. A small sliver of hope. But more than that...there was thr tiniest little ember of pride. As degrading as this was, she had managed to do this much already. Certainly she was inexperienced, and she most certainly did not want this, but she was making the most of it. Adelaide Miller was a fighter. Clearly this centaur had just expected some whimpering human slut to play with his cock in vein for an hour before he ravaged her. She was going to prove him wrong. She was determined to do what he claimed no one could. That ember of pride and her will erupted into a fire as she went all out. Inexperience be damned. She wanted more than anything to make this man cum.

After about three quarters of the allotted time Pollux unexpectedly found himself struggling to hold back from orgasming. His breathing was getting heavier and his massive member was starting to throb, his testicles began to tense. His face was twitching and with only a few minutes left he let out a loud neighing as he succumbed to the pleasures of Adelaide's efforts. He shot four thick ropes of semen into the wall and it was a good thing Adelaide was facing his testicles rather than the other way or she would have run the risk of getting a black eye or a bruised lip when his hips bucked and had she at the time of his ejaculation attempted to fit her lips around his cockhead she might even have run the risk of drowning in his semen.

Adelaide collapses onto the floor, crawling out from under the Centaur, admiring her handy work with the tiniest hint of pride. She crawled up onto her knees and sat there, patiently waiting to see what was to happen now that she had completed her task.
She looks down, but her eyes glance up at the clock and she can't help but grin.

"A lesser male might have told you that his word given to a slave and a whore was worth nothing and take your virginity despite your success," Pollux said as his cock began to retract back into its sheath.
He looked at Adelaide in silence for a while before speaking again as if he wanted her to think that he was still going to do exactly that but instead he reached for the velvet cord hanging by the door and moments later a small female Halfling appeared.
"Tell Madame Viconia that I wish to talk to her, urgently," he said and the Halfling scurried away without a word.

After the auction which had been fairly successful Viconia had take her seat on a high chair from which she could watch her slaves go about their business of keeping the patrons happy. It was almost like a throne but she was careful not to call it that, nor have anyone else do so. In Caerwynn there was only one throne and that was the throne at the castle. But it was never in question that Viconia was a queen of The Crimson Rose, even the current Lord Wynn knew, and secretly accepted, this.

It was from that high seat she ran her establishment. It was there she granted audience to couriers bringing requests from their masters and mistresses for company. I was from there she chose which of the select group of slaves used for such business to send, unless of course the client had asked for a particular slave. It was there she sat when the young Halfling bowed before her and informed her that her presence had been requested by Pollux in the Centaur room. Viconia raised an eyebrow and rose to her feet. Had the new slave managed to cause trouble, had she refused Pollux what was rightfully his by purchase.

When she entered the room Viconia found Pollux resting on the pillows and Adelaide sitting on the low bench many male Centaurs preferred to use as support for their front hooves when engaged in copulation with bipeds. There was a smile on the girl's face and Viconia couldn't help but to notice that she was still wearing her white choker. She raised her eyebrows at Pollux who explained and whether Viconia was in any way impressed at Adelaide's feat or not was not easily determined from her reaction.
"I see," she simply said and rang the bell again.
When the Halfling returned once more she was told to take Adelaide to the sleeping quarters.
"Seems you are in luck slave," Viconia said.
"You will get to sell your virginity again tomorrow."
The Drow then left the room followed by Pollux who gave Adelaide an appreciative wink before leaving.

"You did what?" the Halfling asked Adelaide almost breathlessly and very excited as she led Adelaide to the slaves' sleeping quarters in the basement.
"You'll be the talk of all of Caerwynn when this gets out."
It was obvious that the young Halfling was more than a little impressed.

Last edited:
Adelaide smiles weakly at the halfling.
"He told me if I could manage to get him to cum he would let me keep my virginity. I mean. I...I know it was kind of pointless in the long run. There's not stopping it from happening but I...he gave me a challenge and I wasn't about to back down from it. And the way I see it. If...if word gets out about what happened tonight. It just means someone will pay even more tomorrow night. One...one step closer to getting out of here."
She smiled at the young halfling, the first person she had talked to since her arrive that had yet to objectify her in some way.
"I don't believe I've gotten your name."
She offered her hand for a shake.
"I'm Adelaide..."

"I'm Yooni," said the Halfling and took Adelaide's hand as they walked down the stairs.
"And I don't want to be a downer but with the interest Madame heartless charges you are never getting out of here. There are slaves here that have been here most of their lives, and most of them submitted themselves to our owner as a way of repaying their debts. Unless your friends return with some grand treasure you will be here until you grow old and your value as a sex slave is depleted, like that of my mother, whom I am sure you have met. She used to be a slave just like you but now she is in charge of the hygiene of the other slaves. She makes sure they bathe every morning and groom their pubic hairs when needed."

Yooni was not wearing a choker but rather a bow around her neck which meant that she was not available for sexual interaction. This, as she explained to Adelaide while showing the new slave to a bed, was because she was not yet of age to become a sex slave. Instead she worked as an in house messenger and did odd little jobs, like cleaning the sleeping quarters every morning while the slaves that slept there were in the bath with her mother.

Back
Top Bottom