Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian & Fish Mystic Royalty

Caeli was walking over to him and allowed him to take the plate of food from her, before she was was going over and sitting down across from him. After that she was snagging a couple of papers from him to look over them as well so that she could give her input on matters. After all, when he did become King then it wouldn't be uncommon for her to be giving that input at all. She was sipping at the glass of orange juice that she had in her hand before she was just giving her input now and again.

"Out training. You seemed exhausted so I let you sleep." Idris spoke as he was walking over and setting down the tray of food in front of her. After that he was sitting down next to her after giving her a soft peck on the lips. With that he was taking a piece of the toast that was there, considering he had asked for them to put a few extra pieces on there for him to nibble on.

Olivia smiled, " You've been training a lot, why?" she asked she wondered if something was going on. He always was one to train and stay fit, but not this much. She wondered if he was possibly going to war. That worried her because she didn't want him to get hurt in anyway. Especially if it were to fight their enemies that crashed their wedding about a year ago now. She knew that time would come, but she didn't think it would be this soon.

Henry sat and ate his breakfast as he watched him wife go through the papers and give her input towards all of it and also gave his back to her. "You also need to know that we may have to go to war soon." he said sighing. He was doing all he could to keep her and her sister safe, as well as, the kingdoms people. Which was the most important. They are to be very careful with everything they did as well on deciding what to do.

Idris was just looking towards her before he was speaking in a low voice, "We may end up having to go to war soon." Yes after what had happened at their wedding a year ago.... that trouble making kingdom, was out to cause more problems. It seemed like the king was just that desperate to get his hands on that of the sisters, to use them for their powers. So he was training to ensure that he would be able to protect his wife, when it did come to that.... if it came to that. No he needed to try and tell himself that it wasn't going to happen.

Caeli was looking at him for a moment in time before she was nodding her head at the mention of going to war soon. No this was something that she had almost foreseen coming. With that she was looking at him before she spoke, "It is not as though you will be fighting alone. Naturally.... I'll be at your side."

Olivia walked over to him and grabbed his hand in hers and looked up to him while getting on her tip toes to be eye level with him. "I'm coming with you." She said. She also wasn't going to take no for an answer. They were in this mess because of her and her sister and she was going to get them out of it even if he wasn't ok with it.

Henry sighed," as much as I'd love for you to be by my side you know they would just want you to be there to take you away from me for good" he said," you know that don't you." That's not the best idea dear" he told her lifting her chin and lightly kissing her nose and rubbing her finger along her cheek.

Back
Top Bottom