Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guardian & Fish Mystic Royalty

Olive smiled and hugged her back,"I'm happy you are safe as well," she said hugging her tight. As David and his men left she sighed in relief for this being over for now. She looked out the temple doors to her family as they walked up. She smiled glad they were ok, but as she saw them and thought about how their day went she just started to cry. She didn't want to leave any of them. Espeically not now, knowing no one was safe anymore.

Henry saw his family walk up as well. His little sister Abigal run up to him and hugged him close,"Henry are we ok now?" she asked. He hugged his little sister tight and kissed her forehead."Yes sweet girl we are safe now,"he said and just smiled. "Go on with mother i will see you soon." he said and looked back to his wife and sighed,"I know that no one is ready to spread apart, but we must be on our way." he said and he could tell the sisters were not ready to part,"With that being said how about you all come and stay with us for a little while at Kingston manor until things die down a bit?"he said and looked to Idris for approval.

Caeli just looked towards Olive for a moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "There is no need to cry." After that she was taking a step away from her sister before she spoke in a soft voice, "Today is the day that we part ways. But regardless of that... It won't take long for you to call me. All you have to do is say my name. I am always listening." After that she was looking towards Henry for a moment in time before she was giving her sister one last hug, before she was going over towards her husband. With that she was shaking her head before she spoke, "While I am not ready to part with my sister I believe that right now... It would be best if Prince Idris were to return to the Eastern Empire with my sister. With the Southern King targeting us... all of us being in the same place at the same time, we are going to be in even more danger."

Idris was listening for a moment although he could see the look on the brown haired female's features, although it seemed to be hidden away from that of Olive. With that he was giving a nod of his head before he was looking towards Henry the spoke, "I have to agree with Princess Caeli about this. I shall take my wife home. And then when everything settles down... we can all gather together once again." Vincent was walking over to his son and his daughter-in-law before looking towards Leon and his wife, both who looked more than nervous about their daughters leaving their sides. "I promise... They will be safe. Although.... They are definitely going to have to do a bit of explaining to the boys." Vincent was commenting.

The twins' mother was telling Caeli to behave herself and not to get into too much trouble. This had the brown haired female looking over before she was commenting that she really couldn't promise that at all. With that she was giving a smile before she spoke, "Besides... Trouble is my middle name."

Olive tried to whip away her tears as she hugged her mother and father," I will be ok," she said and sighed. She knew she wasn't ready, especially to leave her sister. She looked one last time to her sister and ran to her hugging her,"I am going to miss you, but i know you are always with me," she said and hugged her tight letting the tears run down her cheeks. She then slowly pulled away and looked up at her. She pulled herself away though because she knew if she didn't force herself to let go she never would. Olivia went over to Idris and hugged into him tears still flowing as she hide her face into his chest. She felt safe for some reason with him. Something made her feel at home when she was with him. It was strange as she had just met him.

Henry nodded,"You are right, I do not want anymore harm to come to our families." He told her and sighed. "This is our time anyways to get to know each other better." he said Henry put his hand out to Caeli to take her with him,"We will not be going to the Kingston manor though," he said, "We will be going to your duchy where we will spend our time." he said. Until the Queen mother and King were still alive and well they would not fully take over the Kingston Manor. They would slowly work there way into there. Plus the duchy was for Caeli to have her own space whenever Henry was away and to run the island her own way.

The twin's mother smiled to them and hugged them both tight before letting them both divide off to their husbands. Leon stood next to her and kissed both the girls foreheads and gave them his best luck and fortunes in their marriage and adult life now a queens. He reminded them to rule how they dream to and to not let anyone decide how they feel about things. He always taught and raised the girls regardless of them eventually becoming queens that they were still their own person with their own opinions.

For the first time in nineteen years the twins were being separated for a duration that was longer than a few hours, and more than a few miles apart. And it was obvious that they were both saddened by this but it was what it was. And it wasn't as though they could be together for ever, eventually they would have had to go their separate ways. Caeli was giving her parents one final hug before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I love you both. Be sure that you are keeping yourselves safe. And I promise that I will at least try to stay out of trouble." After that she was gliding over to Henry so that they could head out.

Henry smiled at her and put his hand out for her to take. "Lets go," he said. As they left to depart and boarded the boat he looked to Caeli stating," I can't wait to get to know you better," he said "What should i know about you other than you being head strong," he asked," Which i do really like about you." he told her. He wanted to know everything about her. He wanted to find out the things he wife loved, the things she desired in life, and he would give it all to her in the mean time. He just wanted to make her as comfortable and happy in her new life with him. " Also, you Duchy is of the North western part of the island, it tends to get cold up there closer to winter," he said.

Olive watched as her sister left with her new husband and sighed wiping what was left of her tears away. She looked over to Idris,"I guess its our time to depart as well,"she said as she clutched onto him. All she wanted was to be held right now with everything that was changing. She was excited for her new life, but with how the day went everything was so sudden. She was also exhausted from having to heal all the injured. She leaned up on him since she did feel a bit weak.

Caeli was looking towards him for a moment in time before she spoke, "The first thing that you need to understand about me is that.... I'm not like a normal person." She was shaking her head a bit as she stood next to him although gazed up at the sky, just tilting her head back to feel the breeze that flew across them gently. After a moment she was reaching her hands out as though to cup the moon before she spoke, "Since the day we were born, our parents knew that we were special. We had each developed a strange ability. And since that day... We have been locked away within our castle, bound to the castle grounds until just a few days ago when we left." She was turning to look at him before she was adding, "I would say I know nothing of the outside world but that would be a lie... I had a tendency to sneak out quite often." She was just listening as he was commenting that he wanted to know everything about her which had her taking a step towards him with almost a sheepish grin before she was commenting that she loved adventure. That she wanted nothing more than to see the world.

However she was tilting her head at the mention of the northwestern part of the island and how that is where the duchy was, and how it got cold there during the winter. "How cold are we talking....?" she was questioning after a moment in time before she was explaining that they didn't usually get super cold winters in her kingdom. The boat hitting a sudden wave had her stumbling a bit, and that is when she was realizing that she was exhausted from earlier.

-----

Idris was looking towards her before he spoke, "Lets get going then." After that he was taking her hand so that they could get going, although when she was leaning against him he was inquiring if she was alright. Yet again he was realizing that she had probably wasted quite a bit of energy when she had been healing people earlier. "Just walk a bit farther. Our carriage isn't too much farther away. If I need to carry you, just let me know." Idris spoke in a gentle voice.

Henry nodded,"I'm glad you love adventure, because i do as well." he said smiling,"Once all this blows over a bit and we know you are safe we will go where you would like." he said and cupped her hand and locking his fingers in between hers. "Anywhere you want to travel i will take you." he told her. Just then she asked how cold the winters actually got in the north western sides where the duchy was located," Its different every year, some years is the worst winter, and others its not too bad," he told her," sometimes there is even some flowers that still bloom because its so mild" he said "I hope you will love it there and make it you own, since there will be times i will be away from you for awhile due to my duties as king." he explained to her,"but id love for you to join me on some things, i feel you input will be worth having," he said and smiled.

He then asked her,"Please tell me more the things i saw earlier that makes you special." he said

---------

Olivia smiled,"I think i can make it," she said and followed him to the carriage. Once they got there he helped her up into the carriage and she sat down and he shortly joined her after that shutting the door. She smiled at him and laid her head on his shoulder. "You I was so nervous about today, but i think after everything that has happened and i have seen I'm glad my parents chose you to be my husband. " she said and kissed his cheek. The carriage finally started to move and they were on there way. "So Idris, please tell me about the eastern empire. As children we were told stories, but with being stuck in the castle all the time we didn't get to see much of the world." she told him.

Caeli was just listening to him for a moment in time before she was just tilting her head when he was mentioning that there were times where he would be away from her due to his duties. That was something that didn't make sense to her, yet again that was probably because her parents were always together. Even during a war meeting, her mother would be sitting right there. After all it was her kingdom, and she had all the right in the world to know what was going on. Even if she was a woman and it was about violence, she still had that right to know. She was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was drawing away from him and was just taking a couple of steps forward, before leaning forward a bit, hair falling over her shoulders. "Since I am your wife.... how much do you trust me?" she questioned after a moment in time.

----

Idris looked towards her before he was speaking, "The thing to know about the Eastern Empire... Why our vows were different from that of your sisters. Is that we don't believe in marrying more than once. Take my father for example, after my mother died after I was born, he never got remarried. Even in death he remained loyal to her. So if you were to ever pass away before I, then no matter what I would forever remain single. I would never take another woman as my wife." There were some other things that he was explaining to her, although after a moment in time he was just telling her to get some sleep. That they could talk more later.

Henry looked at her a little stunned with the question. Of course with her being his wife he had to trust her. Trust had to be earned as well too. He knew he wanted to have a very open relationship with his wife. He didn't want to hide anything from her, and also wanted her to be someone for him to lean on. He also wanted to be that person for her too. He was raised to respect women and not to look down on them, like most men in this world do. A woman to him was not just an object to breed, but an important person to cherish. Henry finally thought of the right thing to say shortly after she asked,"Trust to me is something you build with time, and with that being said I can't say I also do not trust you. Right now i could definitely say i trust you with my life, and I can already tell im going to lean on you and trust you with a lot of other things." he said, "I know i also want to change the way things are handled within in the kingdom." he said," my mother was always with us as children and never seemed to have the time for the politics my father handled, but i want you to be able to be your own person and if you want to be there to give your opinion, then you can be there with me," he said, " this marriage is the both of us." he told her

------

Olivia looked at him a little sad at first,"I'm sorry I didn't know you lost your mother," she said and hugged into him,"I'm sure that was very hard for you," she said, but smiled up at him,"I'm glad you will be the only person for me, as I will be for you. That makes me very happy to know we will both be loyal to each other even in death. Not that i plan to leave you any time soon," she said and giggled a bit. "I know it will take time as we get to know each other, but i do promise to love you as long as im alive," she said and smiled. She always dreamed as a little girl to be with someone who was her one and only and it seems as though that was finally the case. She was excited to see what the future would hold, but with that she did grow more tired and just nodded when he told her to get some rest and quickly fell asleep on him after that.

Caeli was giving a small giggle before she was holding out her hands for him to take before she spoke, "Then... Allow me to show you something." All she planned on doing was taking him up a bit into the air, allow him to see the view from up there. This is one way to understand why she would always prefer to be up higher, she enjoyed the view looking down. Especially these kind of views.

Henry took her hand and let her take him up into the sky. He looked down and it made him at bit nervous at first, but shortly after that he started to enjoy the sights and smiled,"This is beautiful,"he said to her,"but of course not as beautiful as you." he told her, "I'm starting to learn that it is my favorite of all views." he said kissing her cheek and then went back to enjoying the view with her and wrapped himself around her.

Olivia was out like a light for a few hours, and shortly woke up. She started to rub her eyes and open them. As she did she looked up to Idris and smiled,"Well hello." she said blushing. It felt weird to her to wake up in a mans arms for the first time. "How long was i asleep?" she asked him,"also how much longer do we have till we are home?" she asked him and smiled brighter. Just saying those words felt nice, she was sad of course, but excited for her the new life she has ahead of her.

Caeli was giving a soft smile as she was taking him up into the air with her, merely standing on the air as though she were standing on the ground. "This is something to know about me. I love to be higher up. Even at home... I took to staying within the tower, turning it into my bedroom." she was humming and was just commenting that his parents were freaking out a bit, not to mention the guards that had come with them. This had her whispering into the wind, telling them that there was nothing to be afraid of. That he was safe with her.

"You have been asleep for a few hours. And we have another four hours to go. We will be stopping for a little bit so that the horses can rest, and the men can rest up a bit." Idris was commenting after a moment in time. Which meant that she was able to sleep some more if she was wanting, or they could get out and walk around for a bit.

Henry smiled," i have the most perfect thing to show you when we arrive home," he told her. He had a speical room for her in the tower of the castle. When it was built he had a feeling for some reason that his future wife would want to have a beautiful view from up above.

Olivia smiled, " thank you for letting me rest. I feel much better" she said ," I'd love to stretch my legs once we stop, possibly get something to eat" she said to him. "Are you tired honey?"

"The knights are currently working on making food for everybody." Idris was commenting before he was stating that they would be continuing on for a bit longer, until they could find a safer place to stop for a bit. After that he was commenting that he was actually a bit tired but he would be fine until they returned home. At least he was strongly hoping that that would be the case, but one never knew.

Caeli was giving a faint smile although it wasn't long before she was taking him back down towards the ship, allowing his feet to touch the boat first. Then she was allowing herself to touch the ground fully. She was brushing some of her hair out of her face for a moment before she was questioning in a soft voice how long it was going to take for them to arrive. Now she was feeling that exhaustion from earlier, and she wasn't sure how much she liked it.

Olivia nodded to him and looked at him," so what should i know about my husband?" she asked. She wanted to get to know the man she was with now, understand the things he loved and the things he wanted out of life. She wants to be close with him. "Id like to know more about your kingdom as well, and what im getting myself into," she said and smiled and also peaked out the carriage window to see what was outside around them.

Henry touched the ground again, although things were nice seeing the world from a different angle, it still was nice to finally be back on the ground. It was definitely a crazy feeling. He looked at her as she finally placed her feet back down. He looked out onto the ocean, he knew where they were and looked back to her,"not long now, only another hour or two, if you are tired there is a bed below the ship if you want to rest before we arrive,"he said and kissed her head,"The chef on the boat is preparing us some food, go rest for a bit and i will wake you up when it is ready,"he said and walked her down to the room in the bottom of the ship.

Caeli looked towards him for a moment in time before she was just following after him towards where the room was at. Nope she was more exhausted than hungry at that point in time. And she was just commenting that he didn't need to wake her up when it was ready, especially if she was asleep. At that point in time she wouldn't wake up. Nope she knew her limit, and she could feel that she had hit her limit.

Idris looked towards Olive before he spoke, "I am an only child. My mother died when I was very young, but many people still talk about her. She was a very influential person among our people." With that he was just ideally talking about some of his favorite things, and just telling her some little tidbits about himself.

Henry nodded to her and opened the door to the room below. In this room was a king sized bed, love seat, and large closet with mirrors for doors. No one would think this big of room could fit on this ship, but his family made it happen and built the ship by hand. He pulled the blankets back for her in the best and setup the pillows for her as well and patted the bed telling her to lay down. He could tell how tired she was and he wanted her to rest. He sat down next to her on the other side of the bed and pulled her in close to help her fall asleep.

Olivia smiled as she listened and learned more about her husband. She was excited to get to know him more and to spend more time with him. She sighed,"I'm sure there are things you want to know about me as well," she said and looked at him.

Caeli was just looking at him for a moment in time and it wasn't long before she was walking over and laying down on the bed next to him. She found herself being pulled close although that didn't bother her at all. It didn't seem to take long for her to fall asleep at all, an indication that she was more tired than what even she had thought.

Idris chuckled before he spoke, "Of course. Although I must admit the biggest thing I am curious about is your abilities. I've never heard of somebody having magical powers, except in stories. Yet both of you have powers."

Tom held her close as she fell asleep. He could tell she was tired, by how deeply she was already sleeping. She felt like a rock on top of him. A few minutes later he got up and let to go get something to eat for himself. He made his way to the ships kitchen and grab himself a plate, but even though Caeli said she didn't want to be woken up for food, he grabbed her a plate and placed it on a tray with a cover to bring to her to have later. Once he made it back to the room with both of their food, he sat back down on the bed and ate his dinner while Caeli slept soundly next to him.

Olivia nodded,"Yes my sister and I have ablities, and my best way to explain it were just special. Caeli's abilities give her the chance to control the air around her and us. I am able to control water, and yes i can control someone by their water also within their body as well too." she said and smiled,"Water has always been my favorite and still is due to the longing i get," she said. "When we were born our parents did not know right away that we were special, but once we grew up around the age of 3 we started using our powers. Caeli actually ended up hurting one of our housekeepers and that when mother and father found out," she said

(Henry not Tom.... lol)
Caeli didn't even seem to notice that he had even left the room, she was that exhausted at the current point in time. Yet a lot had been going on the last few days, between all of the marriage preparation, and everything that had happened at the temple. Henry would find her curling into him a little bit more although she was still sleeping soundly, breathing nice and even. There didn't seem to be anything at all that seemed bothering her at all, which was most definitely a good thing. And she was comfortable around him.

Idris was just nodding his head for a moment in time before he spoke, "Interesting.... and kind of cool. Henry and I grew up together as childhood friends, and we would always run around pretending that we were superheroes with special powers. Although as we got older that all came to an end, especially when we began getting to that marriable age." With that he was merely asking her a few other questions, just wanting to know more about her as well. As he was asking questions he was walking with her over towards the fire where a few of the soldiers had finished cooking some stuff, and was offering some food to the pair of them.

( hahah i almost put Meadow as well... yikes)
Henry finished her dinner and set the plate down. He then moved down to lay closer with her playing her in and laying her on his chest. He slowly got comfortable and slowly fell asleep with her. It just felt right holding her close and it was probably the best sleep he had ever gotten.

Olivia smiled at him,"I'm glad you are close with my sister husband," she said and continued to tell him more about her and they slowly exchanged stories. She was starting to feel even closer to him just learn about him and his childhood, while also explain more of herself. She snuggled into him by the fire and grabbed some food and filled her empty stomach.

Idris was giving a faint smile before he spoke, "At first I was highly confused when the marriage was announced. Then my father informed me that it had been a promise between the three queens. For this arranged marriage to happen, in some manner. It was her last wish actually." With that he was just shaking his head a bit before he was just taking a bit from his food. He did listen to a few of the soldiers talking, mention of a storm that was rolling in. Looked like it was going to be a bad one, which had him a bit worried for that of Henry as well, considering they were on the water.

The storm did roll in that night, and made the journey for Henry and Caeli rough, but they made it through and finally arrived home.

Fast forward a few months later, before the girls were finally setting into their new way of living. This were still so very different especially with the girls not being together. That was a huge change for Olivia to get used to. She was so used to always having Caeli by her side and honestly it did make her lonely.

It was the next morning in the eastern empire and Olivia was just waking up to the servant knocking on the door," Time to wake up lady Olivia" the woman said through the door with her soft voice. She sighed and slowly climbed out of bed. "Are you decent my lady" she asked and Olivia answered back for her to enter to help her get dressed for the day. She noticed her husband was already up and out of bed. The woman quickly got her dressed and tied her dress up. Olivia smiled at the woman and thanked her for her help and made her way to the dining room to find out if the morning breakfast was ready. Once she was in there she still didn't see Idris and she wondered where he was at that time.

Henry was finally settled into the duchy with his new wife. Things were definetly different now having a wife and slowly learned how to take over his fathers duties. He was in his office in the early morning going over some paper work his his father has left for him to finish. He took a sip of his coffee. He still hadn't ate breakfast, but knew he didn't have time, so he just used the coffee to fill his stomach for the time.

The next few months had gone by rather quickly, and the two couples had slowly begun getting use to being married, and even being apart from one another. Yet in the last few months, the southern king had been rather quiet, falling back into his kingdom. There were rumors that he was gathering his own army, preparing to attack the other kingdoms.

Idris had been up when the sun had risen and was currently outside training with some of the men, wanting to make sure that his skills didn't get rusty at all. He had eaten an early breakfast prior to leaving to go and training for the morning. Yet as Olivia was waking up, this is when he was walking into the kitchen so that he could get himself some water to drink for the morning. One of the kitchen staff was telling him that his wife was awake and sitting in the dining room. This had him stating that he would take her food to her, just to tell her that breakfast would be done soon, and to just take a seat.

"You know..... You can have a servant bring some breakfast up to you in the mornings. It isn't healthy to skip meals during the day." came the familiar voice of Caeli as she stood in the doorway, currently holding a tray in her hands. She had gone down to see what was for breakfast and there had been a few of the staff that had been complaining that he had skipped breakfast again. Then it had turned into them voicing their concern for him skipping breakfast almost every morning. So Caeli had offered to take him a tray of food, which was exactly why she was there.

Henry smiled up at her and set down his coffee. "Thank you. I know its not good for me to skip my meals," he said to her taking the plate from her hands. "I've just been so busy," he said and sighed looking at all the paper work he had to do. "Would you like to help me and give me some input?" he asked as he then took a bite out of his toast looking down at the treaty papers he had to look over. His father had a lot of rules and boundaries set in place, but it was up to him to start deciding what was good and what wasn't for the kingdom, or at least trying too.

Olivia saw him exit the kitchen and smiled,"Where have you been?" she asked and she noticed the sweat on his brow. "Training without me again?" she said with a sweet smile and she perked her head up expecting a kiss. She was starting to really enjoy her time that she was getting with him, but she knew soon it would be dying down a bit since things around the kingdom were changing everyday.

Back
Top Bottom