Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You can share me right? (Me and Fancy Brat)

"Ah. That seems to be the spot." she said, letting her finger slip inside Kelsey in smaller intervals. "Moan for me more. Tell me how much you enjoy it." If her slave was reacting like this only now, it made her wonder just how much noise this girl would make later on. She suddenly slipped another finger inside of her, and soon another, pumping her fingers slowly inside her.

She squirmed a little, the feeling of 2 fingers was different. It hurt a little. She let out a small moan but a little whine of pain came out when the third finger was pumping into her. The pleasure seemed to override the pain however as her moans grew stronger. "I..I love it Misstress." She moaned out the last word.

Mira watched the girl's reaction the entire time, enjoying each time she squirmed. "Do you now? That's good to know. But you know, I'm a little jealous that you're getting all this attention. After all, I think a mistress deserves a little relief as well don't you think?" she asked, sliding her fingers even deeper.

She let out a small squeal, the pleasure of her fingers inside of her sent waves of excitement through her. Her walls getting wetter and wetter with each passing second. She knew she'd have to give her misstress something so she reached up and began to squeeze her breasts tenderly at first. "Is that nice ma'am?" She asked curiously. "What would you like me to do?"

Mira chuckled softly as Kelsey's hands moved to cup her breasts gently. "Mmm...that's good. You're doing very nicely." Her figners continued to pump in and out of her tight tunnel, slwoly building up a bit of speed. She moved in to plant another gentle kiss on her lips. "I'd like for you to continue as you're doing. If you do even better, I'll let you go even further. How does that sound?"

She let out a small moan squeezing tighter to her misstress' breasts. Her body was gripping her fingers greedily. She returned the kiss and arched her back a bit. "mmm." She closed her eyes and tilted her head back still kneeding at her misstress' breasts.

"Mmm, that's good. Just like that. Maybe after you cum I'll let you explore a little more over my body yes? I'm rather interested to see what else you can do for me." Her nipples were getting hard from her slave's treatment, and she pushed her chest foward a bit, encouraging her to play with her nipples.

She let out a small moan of pleasure, her hands rubbing her misstress' breasts. She let her thumb twirl circles around the nipple, pinching it ever so softly. She could feel herself about to reach her climax. She wanted to and now she had permission. She let out a loud moan as she came all over her misstress' hand. "Nnn..."

Mira moaned softly as her cute little slave strated pinching and playing with her nipples, and her sounds after she came made her grin slightly. "Well now, look how much came out. You must have really enjoyed it then." Mira removed her fingers from the girl's pussy, bringing it to her lips to get a small sample. "How sweet." she said before putting it up to her slave's lips. "Clean it up, and I'll let you continue."

She licked off her own juices quickly. She had never noticed that she tasted so sweet. She wiggled her hips, her body yearning for her misstress again. "Mmm."

"Ok, let's try this then." she said. She hifted off the bed really quickly before turning to her slave. She had begun to slip of her clothing, letting the articles drop to the ground. Pretty soon, her mistress was proud and naked in front of her. "Hmm, I hope this is fine yes?" she asked, crawling back onto the bed on top of her slave. Once again, she locked lips with Kelsey, deepening the kiss quickly.

Back
Top Bottom