Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You can share me right? (Me and Fancy Brat)

lipslikemorphine

Super-Earth
Kelsey sat in the back of the delivery truck, again. This was the third house in the last month she'd been dropped off at. Why didn't people like her? Was she a bad slave? She didn't think so, she did EVERYTHING they told her too. Sometimes to her own dislike but she did it. Well she sulked in her cage, the bracelets and collar hooked to heavy chains drapped across her chest and down to the bottom of the cage where a leash was coiled on the floor. She never understood how she had gotten into this, all she remembered was being taken from her parents and here she was being delivered to some old geizer. But now was different, she was going to a young ladies house. She had never had a woman master, or as they say: Misstress. She'd have to get use to that. When the truck came to a stop she walked out to see the glorious mansion, she didn't really walk. She was dragged from the truck and pushed up the stairs, as if they thought she wouldn't go willingly to get out of that damn truck. She heard the knock at the door and waited patiently.

The house itself was nothing special, but it certainly was big with numerous rooms. After she was brought to the front door and the man knocked on the door, one of the windows on the top floor opened, with a young girl's head popping out. "Ah! Hold on a bit!" she said, disappearing back into the house and moving to the door, her footsteps becoming more apparant as she got to the door, swinging it open. "Hello! Hope I didn't make you wait long." she was given a clipboard with some papers to sign before the man opened the cage, handing the leash attached to her collar to the girl. "All right, thank you!" she said, before he went off. "Well, let's go inside then shall we?" she asked, leading her inside. She moved to a couch and had the girl sit on her lap. "Well aren't you cute? I'm your new mistress. My name is Mira. And your name?" she asked, ruffling her hair playfully.

Kelsey gave a small glare up at the window waiting rather impatiently for the woman to come to the door. The man held her collar too tight, no matter what she said to him. When the woman signed the papers she sighed in relief. She was rid of him once again. She followed in behind her slowly, keeping her head low. She didn't want to be hit. She sat down on the woman's lap, liking the sweet tone of the woman's voice. Kelsey was a small girl, fragile looking almost, but well muscled, toned. She had never had someone ruffle her hair before and it felt kind of nice. "K...Kelsey...Mistress." She hoped she was doing everything right.

"Kelsey hmm? That's a beautiful name, and it matches a beautiful young lady like yourself. But then again, you're probably not too much younger than me." she said, chuckling softly. She gently landed a little kiss on her nose before speaking again. "I hope you'll be able to serve me well and keep me company." she said, wrapping her arms around her hips and bringing her a bit closer, rubbing her nose against hers playfully.

Kelsey had never been praised before like this and wasn't sure how to respond. "T..Thank you." She whispered, a soft smile grew across her face. When she kissed her nose, the smile grew and a light blush fell on her cheeks. She liked the attention, it felt good. Her misstress had even pulled her closer. She liked it a lot.

Mira was already really fond of her new slave, and couldn't help but want to tease her. "I'm not sure what your previous masters had you do, but I hope you'll be ok with keeping me company, as well as some other things." she said, giving her a little wink. "You see, I'm so glad to have a cute little girl like yourself, that I just don't want to see your cute face...but your body as well." she said, giving her another little kiss on the cheek.

Kelsey was nervous, but felt very wanted here. A faint smile crept across her lips as she was kissed on the cheek again. She wanted to see her body too? She was okay with that, she'd done worse. The teasing was incredible though, she was a sweet girl, but her lustful intentions were becoming more and more apparent.

Mira grinned slightly as Kelsey didn't seem to have any objections to her request, and she wouldn't have it any other way. "Well Kelsey, if you're fine with it, I'd like to see how well you do." she said, winking to her again. "But I'd like to try one thing first." she said, suddenly moving foward and locking her lips with her slave's, letting her tongue press against Kelsey's lips.

She felt her misstress' lips lock with her's. She had never had a master this nice, she didn't know how to respond to her, she was afraid to get in trouble. At first she just let her kiss her, not kissing back, but after a moment or two she parted her lips a little, kissing her gently back.

Mira was very pleased that her new slave was so willing to do what she wished. She was curious to see just how willing she was. Mira let her hands move down to Kelsey's bute little rear, squeezing softly. As Kelsey parted her lips, Mira forced her tongue into the girl's mouth, pressing against Kelsey's tongue.

Kelsey let her tongue play with her new misstress' but a slight squeal escaped her when she felt her ass squeezed. She liked it but wasn't sure how she should respond so she just put more passion into the kiss.

Mira was enjoying her slaves reactions, though they told her that perhaps she didn't know what to do in response. After exploring her mouth a little more, she regretfully broke the kiss, looking into her slave's eyes. "I know I didn't ask earlier, but would you like anything before we continue?"

Kelsey enjoyed the kiss so much that when her misstress ended it she only wanted more. She watched her but was surprised when she was asked what she wanted. All she wanted more than anything was her lips against her misstress' again. She shook her head a little.

"Hmm? Is that so? Well, if that's the case, then I'd like to move over to my room. I'm sure you'll be more comfortable." She helped Kelsey off her lap and led her upstairs to where her room was. She opened the door, ushering her inside. Inside was magnificient, with plenty of room and a welcoming atmosphere. Her giant bed lay in the corner of the room, with a few tables and chairs scattered. Her closet was in the wall across her bed. "Here we are. Since you'll be with me, you'll be sleeping here with me each night. Is that fine?" she asked, carressing her cheek softly.

Kelsey stood up and shyly followed her new misstress to her room. She was hesitant to look up and show her true emotion of the room. It was beautiful, she just wanted to go run and flop onto the bed but she stood still. She smiled hearing that she'd be staying her with her misstress. She nuzzled against her hand. "Yes ma'am."

Mira led her over to the bed, laying her down on it and slowly crawling over her. "Well, now that you're more comfortable, I'd like to continue where we left off." she said, lowering herself on her again and pressing her lips against her slave's, forcing her tongue inside her mouth and wrestling a bit with Kelsey's.

Kelsey followed her to the bed and laid down as she was instructed. She was a little surprised when her misstress crawled over her but all her worries went away when she felt her lips against her own and her tongue in her mouth.

Mira made sure that she was very comfortable before continuing. While she moved her tongue around inside her mouth, she started to move her hands up her sides under her shirt, squeezing softly as she did. She would slowly make her way up to her perky breasts, letting her hands rest there.

Kelsey continued to kiss her misstress, her tongue tangling with hers. The misstress' hands along her sides aroused her a bit but she hadn't expected her to place her hands on her breasts. She felt them perk up a bit more just from her touch alone.

Mira was quite fond of the reaction she was getting from this girl. She was certainly going to enjoy playing with her. "Hmm? You seem a little surprised. Do you not like it when I touch you here?" she asked, cupping the girl's breasts again and giving them a pleasant squeeze.

Kelsey didn't like it when her misstress stopped kissing her. She just hadn't expected it to feel so good. She felt the light squeeze and arched her back a little smiling up at her misstress. "I..I like it ma'am." She whispered softly.

She enjoyed seeing her slave's disappointed face when she stopped. It was just too cute. "All right. Then, I'm sure you don't mind if I take it even further..." she said, kissing her once again. She continued to gently squeeze her breasts before she started to slip her hand down into the girl's panties, finding her womanhood and running a finger over her slit.

Kelsey eyed her misstress wanting to feel her lips but instead she felt her breasts being squeezed, the nipple hardening suddenly. When she felt her misstress' hand running down her body and under her panties she let out a small gasp and then a small squeal of excitement escaped her lips when she felt the finger run along her slit.

"Mmm..you like that huh? It's all right to react as you are. Don't be embarrassed." she said, contiuning to run her finger over her slit. she would occasionally get her a bit riled up by teasingly slipping a finger inside her, but taking it out almost instantly. "Moan for me, and I'll reward you more." she said before leaning in to plant small kisses along her neck.

Kelsey had never felt anything like it before, all her other masters had simply forced themselves inside of her, or put toys in her, watching her squirm. This was different, it was pleasure. She felt her misstress' finger slip inside her and her body tightened instantly but then as soon as the finger was gone she could feel a longing to be able to feel it again. She felt that wet sensation between her legs again. When she heard her misstress' request for her to moan she waited until the finger had slipped inside of her and then back out to release a small moan. The moan almost mixed with a desperate cry to feel that sensation again.

Back
Top Bottom