Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

While I don't have much experience in that regard, the experience I have certainly made me hot and bothered...

Wonderful.

I have a random question. Has anything you ever written (anyone) turned you on?

I have only had it happen a few times.

Has anything you ever written (anyone) turned you on?

Yes. Things I write tend to turn me on like the things my partner writes. After all I have to imagine it all first, before I write it.

Rubyliday said:
Wonderful.

Oh yeah. A really well written sex scene always gets me. It's got to have the passion though. Without it, it's pointless.

Rubyliday said:
Wonderful.

Yes! :D But that's probably just because I'm usually playing the more dominant character, which I would be more turned on by in real life. I'd rather be the sub in rl. ;3

[Raven] said:
Rubyliday said:
Wonderful.

Yes! :D But that's probably just because I'm usually playing the more dominant character, which I would be more turned on by in real life. I'd rather be the sub in rl. ;3

Exactly Raven. I'm usually everybody's dom on here, but irl I'm a bottom chick mostly. <3<3

Words are kinky things. You can turn a girl on with just how you say them, even if it's something simple.

TOOBADYOURTAKENANDGAY.

*cries* TT;

*goes back to her romance novels*

xWickedBlackLace said:
[Raven] said:
Rubyliday said:
Wonderful.

Exactly Raven. I'm usually everybody's dom on here, but irl I'm a bottom chick mostly. <3<3
I suppose it's good that I'm a switch. Doesn't change for me.

I can be a switch....well used to anyhow...it has been programmed into me to be a dom...XD I have no problem with it...as I'm a switch in rl. It honestly depends on my mood tho.

Yesh....I have to visualize things first....XD and plus Imma complete perv and easily turned on by writing that's good.

November[S n o w] said:
I can be a switch....well used to anyhow...it has been programmed into me to be a dom...XD I have no problem with it...as I'm a switch in rl. It honestly depends on my mood tho.

-:3 evergrowinggirlcrushesonenovi-

i tend to write what i know and that's somewhere in between. i think if i tried to write 'outside the box' in that way, it wouldn't come out as well. but who knows... lol.

irl i can be aggressive tho, but not overly so. i've been known to push the man onto the bottom so that i can take a bit of control. but it ends there. if things are more aggressive, i prefer it be my significant other. there's something about being somewhat man-handled. lol. and there's something about switching it up too. multiple positions ftw!

Depends who I'm roleplaying with and obviously how good the roleplay actually is. But it doesn't really affect me often.

I prefer hearing people's voices, if you have a sexy accent I'll probably just melt :3

There have been times where I've been very influenced by roleplays I've been in, and there have been times where I've not. There have been roleplays I've done just for the sake of the person I'm with, there have been times where I've felt the other person was doing the same for me.

The roleplays that get me really 'heated up' are usually well written and go on for long periods of time before things get too heated. You know, to build the tension and interest. If a roleplay just jumps into sex, I get bored of it pretty quickly and don't carry the story on too much. It's the ones I get invested in that can effect me.

I usually don't do rp that I don't like so usually mine will get me pretty worked up. Sometimes it's like the only reason I'll go online. Haha!!

Back
Top Bottom