Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot and bothered

Aggressiveness. Not dominating, just getting wild. I love when girls get aggressive.

Depending on the roleplay it does. When I am bored and decide to draw smut. When I am bored in general...

A certain, mischievous grin. -nodnods- You know, one that says 'My thoughts are définitely not rated PG13..' ^-^"

nonpoint said:
Good RP can be hot.

Good phone sex can be fantastic.

But you know what's the best? A partner that knows exactly what you like and loves to exploit it.

Absolutely!

I'm not one, but for some reason getting called a slut turns me on. ;.; I don't know what's wrong with me....That and an rp with a certain someone is getting me hot. n///n

Language is powerful, no question. And you don't have to explain it; some trigger words, either because they're so wrong or because they're so seldom heard, create strong reactions. Nothing to try and justify; it's just how everybody's brain gets wired.

I have been known to enjoy using words, names, etc. So I definitely know how that goes. :-D

I love it when people exploit my kinks, especially if i dont have to spell it out for them... XD

And biting. I love biting, getting and giving.

KiKi Umara Death said:
Raziel99 said:
KiKi Umara Death said:
Mmmmmm *shivers* Biting....I love biting. Especially on my inner thighs.
*Randomly bites her inner thigh*
*moans softly and then claps her hand over her mouth* No stop. I'm already so turned on right now.
*bites again* nope. quitting is for... quitters.

Back
Top Bottom