Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Any interest for a "Magical Carnival Freak Show"

Whispered Secret

Spooning leads to Forking
I was thinking this will make for a very adaptable roleplay, open for everyone.

Each attraction can be different and run by one character, there can be concession stands and games while the players interact between each other in one way or another.

Magical acts, that might in reality be some sort of magical being in disguise, a pixie or fae hiding in plain sight.

Strong men and women, knife throwers, fire eaters, acrobats and clowns could be diverse beings in glamour.

Animal acts that might be shapeshifters or were’s.

The ring master might own a few of the acts, while animal tamers might own a few of thier shifters.

Anything and everything could be played out here. Only your imagination sets the limits as long as you have the cooperation of the character you are playing with.

Then of course we have the guests that arrive and can be played out for short stories in some shape of form, for people that aren't interested in a long going rp.

Let me know if you are interested and if so, what idea’s you have.

Ooh, it could be fun to play an acrobat, maybe with a specialization in aerial silks?

This does sound fun! I could play a juggler and knife thrower, maybe with a little acrobatics thrown in for good measure. Maybe an exiled unseelie noble trapped by the Ringmaster (who learned his true name)? Or I could play the Ringmaster, because I think this character is too much fun to leave languishing in a dead group RP.

Or both? @xanaphia can testify that I don’t mind doubling up... ;)

Hi Corsair!
That could be awesome, and if anyone wants to do more than one character, they are welcome to. Only had a few people writing about being interested so far, but if we get a few more I'll start getting things set up.

I always keep an eye on the group rps hoping that one will come along that ignites that certain spark. It's the spark of excitement, of wanting to put together a character in the hopes that the play will go far and be filled with adventures. Tonight I came across one such rp. This one. I have to say this does sound interesting.

Finally, I can post in threads!

*Ahem*
Are you by any chance still looking for potential rp-ers? I might have one in my arsenal that fits. She's a blind telepath (can only see into minds of those within a 5-10 foot radius at most)

I also have a naga/nagini

I always keep an eye on the group rps hoping that one will come along that ignites that certain spark. It's the spark of excitement, of wanting to put together a character in the hopes that the play will go far and be filled with adventures. Tonight I came across one such rp. This one. I have to say this does sound interesting.
Hi AndNich!
I'm happy that there seems to be an interest in this idea! I hope that keeping it in the open roleplay forum will keep the story line going for awhile once we get it started as well!
[automerge]1602483193[/automerge]
Finally, I can post in threads!

*Ahem*
Are you by any chance still looking for potential rp-ers? I might have one in my arsenal that fits. She's a blind telepath (can only see into minds of those within a 5-10 foot radius at most)

I also have a naga/nagini
That sounds like an awesome character! Maybe she can be a fortune teller as well, just an idea. I'll let everyone that has shown an interest know once we get this up and running. Thanks for the interest!

Hi AndNich!
I'm happy that there seems to be an interest in this idea! I hope that keeping it in the open roleplay forum will keep the story line going for awhile once we get it started as well!
[automerge]1602483193[/automerge]

That sounds like an awesome character! Maybe she can be a fortune teller as well, just an idea. I'll let everyone that has shown an interest know once we get this up and running. Thanks for the interest!
Hehe, I'm not surprised that's one of the things she'd be asked to do, given her unique skill. Glad you like rhe idea! I've been itching to use her in an rp.

How many players were you looking for before we start? Also, were we thinking smutty, or not so much?

I have wanted to play a nymph for quite a while, so I might go with that of I could make it fit. I sorta like the idea that all pur characters might be bound to the circus by the ringleader's will, and trying to overcome that could be an ongoing plot thread. Anyways, I think this will be a lot of fun

Not so much smutty, [nothing beyond teasing, flirting, or kissing. Anything further only mentiined)

So far, one, but I can have two.

Hiyas!
I've been working on the intro and should have it up this week. As to smutty or not, I think that is up to the individuals...it's an open rp so if you want to have some playtime between character's then it's fine...if you don't want that...then don't.
That's how I see the open roleplay as being anyway.
I have for instance one character that will not be doing any smut whatso ever...then one that might if the rp makes sense.
I've added the character sheet thread HERE so please, anyone still interested in starting and having fun with this rp, get a sheet done and we can be on our way!
The OOC Thread is also done and can be found HERE

I'm always looking for groups. Is anyone here interested in MxM?

I'm always looking for groups. Is anyone here interested in MxM?
Hiya Obieblu!!
You are always welcome ot join in. I'm not sure if we have any MxM yet, but you are welcome to invite any writing partners you've had in the past to join the group! I hope you join and have some fun.

Hiya Obieblu!!
You are always welcome ot join in. I'm not sure if we have any MxM yet, but you are welcome to invite any writing partners you've had in the past to join the group! I hope you join and have some fun.
Heya! Nope. That list is mostly ghosts and a few pandemic-pauses. Anyone interested in MxM can just ping me if they want to include that in this game.

Back
Top Bottom