Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Island ~Characters~

freckled_beauty

Queen HunyBee
app_models_banner_cover_h00003410201626182603.jpg

This is the Character Thread for Fantasy Island.
Please look to Interest thread for full plot and rules c

Fantasy Island IC~Fantasy Island OOC~Interest Thread

Congratulations and Welcome to Fantasy Island!
The only place on earth where your deepest dreams and darkest desires will become reality.
You’ve have won an all expense paid vacation to Fantasy Island! This is the one place where all your dreams and desires become reality.
We will be welcoming you with open arms on June 17,2020.
So pack your bags, dreams, and desires and get ready for an unforgettable time.
We can’t wait for you to arrive.

Possible Employee Roles
Resort Manager ((Filled by @TheCorsair ))
Fantasy Coordinator
Activities Coordinator
Entertainment Coordinator
Class Instructors
Bartender
Reception
Musicians
Dancers
((Feel free to suggest if it’s not listed here))

Name
Sexual Orientation ((LGBT+))
Societal Class
Job
Living Situation
Fantasy ((very detailed))
Requested Activities
Short Background
Personality
Physical Features ((hair color, eye color, height, weight))

Employee
Name
Sexual Orientation ((LGBT+))
Position
Personality
Physical Features ((hair color, eye color, height, weight))
Image​

Last edited:
Employee

NAME: Wendy O'Brien
SPECIES: Human
RACE: Scottish White
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Straight
POSITION: Slave Receptionist
PHYSICAL FEATURES: A small tattoo with a microchip on the back of her neck shaped like a Golden "S"
PERSONALITY: sullen and broken....Wendy has been enslaved for over 2 years and her personalty is of one who knows her place. She was once a happy young woman newly married but her husband had a gambling problem and lost a bet to the hotel owner who got their pick of what they wanted that was his and Wendy was chosen so of course she is broken on the inside.

hot damn alur.jpg

(Hope this is okay?)

Owner

Name: Duchess Marie
Species-Race: Archfae
Societal Class-N/A
Orientation-Bisexual
Position-Owner
Physical Features: 5’11” 165lbs shimmering silver hair, silver eyes with red specs. She’s nearly always seen wearing her mask. Carmel brown skinktone
Personality: Meticulous -everything is in the details for her, patient, caring, possessive, secretive

Mask
743E9927-214F-4606-A1A7-9D7AA34C4B06.jpeg

Name: “I’ve used so many different names, here and elsewhere. You would, I believe, recognize some of them. You would believe me a liar or a poseur, when you recognized them, and I would be displeased by such an accusation. But here, I am Jacob Maigidan. The master of this... establishment.”

Species-Race: “It is said that knowledge is power. I do not share power.”

Sexual Orientation ((LGBT+)): “I so rarely have an interest in my lessers. But I suppose I must confess to more of an attraction to genders other than my own.”

Position: “Master of the house, doling out the charm. Ready with a handshake and an open palm.”

Personality: “A psychologist once told me I was sociopath and a narcissist. I congratulated her for her powers perception.”

Physical Features: “They vary, from time to time. Here, in this prison., I am two meters tall, possessed of ebon skin and icy blue eyed. My hearts beat at a sedate pace, not the thunderous hurry that you tedious creatures consider ‘normal’, and my skin foes not burn with your feverish heat. I have been told that my psychic landscape is a frozen waste of razor edges, so it would be best not to probe too closely.”

Inspirational Playlist

Last edited:
Name: Brianna Lilywhite
Species-Race: Human-Black American
Societal Class: Poor
Orientation: Straight
Job: Barista
Living Situation: Staying with a friend

Fantasy: Her wish is to have a partner that can completely take care of her, she desires a dom, but also a husband.

Requested Activities: Sand volleyball, dance, yoga class, hiking tour, picnic

Short Background: Brianna has gone through life on her own since the age of 13, the start of the most difficult years for any young woman. Her mother had never been in the picture so it had always been just her and her father. He grew up in the hood and was surrounded by a life of gangs, violence, brutality, drugs and sex. Unfortunately he was just never able to escape the life but that’s not to say he didn’t try. A few weeks after she turned 13 her father was arrested being found with weed on him and a gun. He had a record and ended up being sentenced for 15 years. With no family to take care of Brianna she became a ward of the state. Bounced around in the foster system for a couple of years then ended up in a juvenile home. At 18 she decided she wouldn’t end up like her father she went to school and graduated with her associates degree in applied sciences and found a job as an X-Ray technician. Things were great she was really doing well for herself and was in a happy relationship. Then it all changed when her partner lost his job and they fell on hard times. Her partner hid a dark side of him, he became abusive and after a night of heavy drinking he came home and beat her. Brianna knew she couldn’t stay any longer and ran away dropping everything including her job. Broken beyond relief she went to her oldest and closest friend who took her in, and she’s since been living with them. Currently trying to piece her life together and works as a barista at the coffee shop that is close to her home. It took a lot of convincing on her friends part to get her to go on the trip. She finally decided that it would be okay for her to take the trip, and spend the time healing the gaping and bleeding wounds she had.

Personality: kind, charismatic, stubborn, apologetic, polite, submissive, damaged

7395e8c7c7675ab2ce9747f59ae211db.jpg

Name: Antony Gillian Faust. Goes by Faust

Species-Race: The remains of a human.

Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Position: Musician. Singer/Guitarist

Personality: Charismatic, ambitious, and highly self sacrificing when it comes to his art. Off stage he is a bit... eccentric.

Physical Features Black hair, Black eyes, 6'1, 160-ish pounds. Is hardly ever seen outside of his signature makeup in any public setting.

CROP-Avatar-Press-0002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom