Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐨𝐧 𝐩π₯πšπ²βŒ‡bear & wildwolfking246

Her reaction to his touch made his smirk only grow more intense. True they didn't know what they were just yet, but the feelings this woman was instilling him was making him more and more interested in her by the minute. As the kiss had broke he had watched her begin to slowly process what seemed like unexpected emotions likely caused by a combination of his boldness and their present circumstances, the prince more than eager to see where things would go next. God when had been the last time he had been excited to see what the future would bring? Far too long that's for sure.

Her blunt answer would elicit a look of disappoint and confusion from the prince for the briefest of moments, so brief in fact she likely was questioning whether that had been what she had just seen in his face. "It seems the both of us are a bit of a loss for words if I may be honest. You...I can't explain what it is about you, but you make me feel...at ease somehow, a rare feeling you can no doubt imagine given what you know about my family. Whatever this new territory we'll be exploring is, I would be more than honored to do so if it means getting to both get to know you my dear as well as spend more time in your presence. You've made this evening already so much more enjoyable for me so far and I only hope I've managed to do the same for you for the most part." He remarked, seeming just a tad nervous as his hands shifted so both his hands now cradled her ass and he kept eye contact with the lovely woman before him.

"Well then, if I may continue to be so bold as to say, it appears the madame has enjoyed my seizing of the initiative just now. But I imagine if we are to both be satisfied as you say you now desire it would be selfish of me to not ask how I can show you my appreciation of you given our present circumstances. We could always continue on our tour of the gardens if you like, or we could do something else in case this new development has led your thoughts elsewhere." He quipped, relinquishing some degree of control back to her so she wouldn't feel like he was looking to take all the power away from her in the moment with the look in his eye telling her the prince was still somewhat anxious with what was to come next between them despite also seeming ready to meet whatever was to come head on.

There wasn’t enough time for her to fully process her emotions in regards to the kiss, much less time for her to think about what he said to follow it. She could understand what he meant about feeling at ease around her, she wasn’t much like the rest of the people he was around usually. She wasn’t after him for his power or for his money, didn’t want to deceive him and gain the upper hand in their relationship, though it was rather a given she did want to have the upperhand in the bedroom if it came to that.

With the choice turned back into her hands of what they would be doing next and his hands on her ass, she thought it was rather clear of what they were both interested in. Her eyes on his as she tried to read his expression. For someone who was so confident as to pin her the way he did he didn’t seem to be as sure as for what else he would be getting with her. The hand on his hip gave it a gentle squeeze, fingers grasping his robes there to pull him in closer to her. β€œIt’s been quite different to have someone try to be dominant over me,” She admitted, hand moving up his hip and side before sliding around to his back, her arm wrapping around him slowly.

β€œI do wonder if you’ve ever let a woman take control of you.” She purred the words, leaning in to him as she let her lips brush his ear, keeping her words exclusive between them even with the privacy that the garden lent them. β€œHave you ever let a woman take your pleasure entirely into her hands? Given yourself up to her and let her lead while you relax and… Enjoy it?” Her body pressed into him soft and slow, wanting him to feel the curve of her breasts against him and the soft press of her hips into his.

β€œI’d very much like to show you just how wonderful it can be to relinquish yourself to someone else.” She told him, pressing a soft kiss just beneath his ear, β€œBut I would still like a tour of the garden. How about… You control our tour of the garden… And I make it pleasurable for us both?”

Her slow, almost methodical response to his attentions made the prince chuckle a little breathlessly, seemingly to lean somewhat into her touch as her hand trailed up his back. "Trying implies I lack the capacity to do so if I wish my dear madame. At present the only thing I am in face trying to do regarding you is to remain respectful as I can despite the no small amount of shameless teasing you've made me endure already this evening...while also possibly attempting to show you I am not one to be taken lightly unlike all those other men you've played like a well tuned instrument. " He remarked, still quite enthralled by their bantering back and forth.

Her sudden shift in demeanor only made the prince roll his eyes, "Given what you already know of my family and my sister especially I would imagine you would already know the answer to that question. One does not survive life with Azula by allowing her to dictate terms of interaction...ever." He put bluntly, seeming to be unfazed by Bao's increasingly severe teasing for the moment as he took in her question. "You ask a dangerous and possibly rather scandalous question my dear. It would be only fair if I can ask you the same question, an answer for an answer. Not that I expect you to answer of course given how you reacted to my implication about my father's gift of flowers, it is merely that in that case I reserve the right to not answer the aforementioned in kind until such time as we can hopefully trust each other with such...delicate information." He continued in that same blunt tone, giving her a look that told her that he would indeed only answer the question when she was willing to answer it in kind out of an obvious sense of fairness.

Her continued honeyed words made him smirk, "Well perhaps as we take our tour of the gardens you might tell me your reason for wanting me underneath you so strongly, I have said I am loathe to be made another of your playthings even if you are genuinely attracted to me to whatever degree. We have only just met this very evening and you refer to things that would require me to place no small amount of trust in you my dear madame, excuse me if that makes me feel defensive all of a sudden." He simply replied, appearing to be quite receptive to her advances though also keeping his guard up for the moment. "You allow me one form of control while asking me to allow you another...it's honestly a pity you aren't a diplomat, you're already proving yourself at the art of diplomacy. I'll agree to those terms for now, but I imagine that would require us to first disentangle ourselves given the position we are in now." He suddenly teased back, appearing to be back in a more playful mood despite the sense that he was still being guarded.

To say the Prince was guarded was to give an understatement entirely to the way he was acting, her eyes watching the way he changed and how he moved. Everything about him told the tale that had only been whispered in back rooms when no one was listening, the scorned prince now returned to restore his honor. He was something that had only been a myth until he'd returned, someone that wasn't to be discussed and certainly not in the presence of the Fire Lord. It was a dangerous game she was playing with a catch such a this on her hands, but yet this game seemed even more exciting than the ones she'd engaged with up until now. Dominating men that gave themselves up to her so freely was one thing, but to take a dominant man and have him bend to your will entirely of his own accord...

She could feel her own excitement starting to thrum between her legs, a tell of both the thoughts running through her head and his close proximity to her body. It was becoming a higher and higher goal for her to pursue him, but the game was on.

"My dear Prince, I'm interested in you for all the reasons you would think." She told him, she was going to tell the truth, though how much of the truth she would have to gauge based on him, "You're a handsome man of great renown. You've just come back from what I'm sure was a most dangerous of adventures... And you've managed to not only find the Avatar, but I've heard whispers in the dark that you've killed him. That in and of itself is extraordinary... But no, not all of that is why I am interested in this... Game we're playing."

Bao leaned back away from him, her eyes on him that he could look into her face to see the truth for itself written plainly, "I've been playing dangerous games for a long time. I know danger when I see it, I can smell it in the air, feel it in my veins... And to pursue the son of someone who has been trying to gain entrance into my dungeons... That is a dangerous game... To have an actual interest in the person..." It would be terrible if Ozai knew that she was not only entertaining the thought of being with his son, but to be interested in him for more than just domination would be something else entirely, something that was more dangerous than fiddling with any of his generals. Bao was accepted only because she kept her business private... With Zuko, anything they did in public would become news quickly.

"You're different from the rest of these men. I'm curious to see just how different you can be."

Her words would find Zuko arching an eyebrow at her, a small glint of amusement as well as an ever so slight smirk playing upon his lips as she called him handsome. "I don't know whether to be amused or offended by your little bit of flattery Madame Bao, after all my disfigurement is obvious and you no doubt have heard the cause of it and what it represents symbolically. I would also wager my father would possibly take great offense that you would call his...naive son handsome of all things." He mused back at her, rolling his good eye and half turning away from her as she admitted to seeing their flirting as a game no doubt similar to those she has played with countless others of his father's sycophants.

"If you're genuinely interested in me then you would understand why I wouldn't exactly be one for game playing when it comes to matters of the heart given my upbringing. My father and my sister might play those sorts of games but I don't you'll find, especially when I know your reputation. So why pay me any attention when my father could make you his bride?...after all he's clearly your ultimate goal here. I would merely be a lesser prize surely and I couldn't protect you as effectively from my sister's jealousy like he could. I also peg you as a woman who would abhor being bound by things like monogamy given how you've acquired the status you now possess..." He spat at her roughly, now glaring at her, seeming to be slipping through her fingers as he slowly stepped backwards away from her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom