Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲⌇bear & wildwolfking246

HeyThereLittleBear

Cannibal Queen of BMR
Supporter
𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲
giphy.gif

A majority of her life the Fire Nation had been a symbol of fear that made her feel small. The feeling didn't change when they'd invaded the small settlement her family had been resting in, even more so when they'd laid siege to it and destroyed everything in sight. It was the power and the fear that had driven her away from them, the feeling of being small in comparison to them. The woman that stared at herself in the mirror now didn't look like the frightened child she'd been when they'd captured her. Her eyes moved over her own face, her skin delicate and pale and her eyes a vivid stark red in comparison to her dark hair. It was because of her appearance that she was fawned over here in the Fire Nation, perhaps even why her life had been spared. By appearances she belonged to them with her traditional fire nation looks.

It was her spirit that would never be changed by them.

Bao had done her time in her teen years as a servant to the Nation. Her hands had been injured and bruised as she slaved in kitchens, taught how to dress properly and be presented so that she could serve the war heroes their meals when they visited. It wasn't until she was a woman grown that she saw more of the Nation, saw the underbelly that she'd heard in whispers and comments. It wasn't until then that she found that one piece of herself that had been taken from her so many years ago. Power. She had yet to meet a Fire Nation man that didn't crave it in some way, to control a woman in any way that he wanted. More than that, they all quietly craved to have someone else take that power back from them. It was in the world of taking the power back from good, strong Fire Nation men that Bao flourished.

They had taken everything away from her and seemingly overnight she felt like she had control back over herself and over them. They turned their coin purses out at her feet in exchange to give up responsibility, give up choice, give up everything to be under her control. It was an intoxication unlike anything a drink could provide, her status changing quickly in the world. Her hands weren't bruised and wrinkled from dish water, her rear grabbed only when she permitted it to happen. Bao the servant girl died the first night she donned leather and took a position as a Mistress, a title she'd learned to love when it dripped from their mouths so sweetly.

In two years she'd made a reputation for herself and gotten enough riches she didn't need to render services anymore for as long as she lived. Now it was because she enjoyed it, took more pleasure in it than money ever could give her. There was something delicious about bending a man to her will and helping a man to explore pleasure through pain... Delectable. Tonight would be a pinnacle point for her career as a Dominant, her sights already set on a goal that had previously been unattainable. The Banished Prince. While the Fire Lord was entirely out of bounds for the parties she attended, there was nothing more delicious a thought than getting her hands on the one that would ascend the throne. He had been just a boy when he'd been banished from the Fire Nation, and Bao herself had been just a servant that was invisible.

Time had changed their paths entirely from when they'd last both been in the Fire Nation, Bao having moved from squalid shack to a lovely home in the rich section of the Fire Nation, her lifestyle lavish enough she could have passed for royalty herself. She was someone who rightfully could contend with him, her position high enough that they'd be in the same social circle. But no, tonight was an event that would put him right where they were supposed to be. A celebration, of sorts, a welcome for him back to the Fire Nation that would allow him as a man to see the Fire Nation for what it was. Her invitation had come for it already, her fingers playing with the gilded edges of the scroll before she set it down on her vanity, sliding her furred overcoat on over the scant black dress she'd opted to wear for the evening. One solo delicate gold chain necklace hung loose around her neck, a string of glittering rubies dangling down between her ample breasts to catch men's attention.

She'd chosen her outfit carefully, her heeled shoes high enough to put her above most men that would be in attendance, a quiet assertion of her position above them. By the time she arrived to the party it was already a lovely evening in progress, low conversations between people creating soft murmurs all around the room as they waited for the table to be set. Bao scanned the room for the Prince, only slightly disappointed that he hadn't arrived yet. She selected a glass of wine for herself as the platter was passed through the room on the hands of a servant, a position she herself had once been given. Oh how life could change. Quiet and observant, she placed herself away from the door to wait, sipping the wine thoughtfully as she listened in on other's conversations.

Last edited:
Like Bao time had been a fickle mistress for Prince Zuko. At only 15 he had been banished by his own father for daring to speak out against what he believed was the callous discarding of the lives of an entire regiment of freshly trained, patriotic fire nation soldiers in a diversionary maneuver. It was this first grave mistake of his which would see him face not the instigating general but rather his very own father in an Agni Kai. In punishing his son's perceived "cowardice" for begging forgiveness rather than dare try to harm his very own father, Ozai left the young prince both permanently scarred and forever stripped of his royal birthright...though the latter only being permanent should he fail to locate and bring back the Avatar as his prisoner. Almost all those around him thought it a fool's errand seeing as the last Avatar had disappeared nearly a century ago, but for Zuko it was the last shred of hope he had of being welcomed back by the only family he had ever known.

It had been nearly three years since he had last set foot on fire nation soil, and now thanks in part to his sister's cunning duplicity he was considered a valiant hero for killing the Avatar. He should be content in himself and his lot in life...and yet he wasn't. Had regaining his honor been worth so eagerly betraying the Avatar and his water bending concubine under Ba Sing Se? Betraying his utter bleeding heart of an uncle Iroh, the only one in his family to ever shown him any fatherly affection or prioritize his well being aside from his now long missing mother? He didn't know, but he was home at long last...perhaps that should be enough after what he had already been through in his life so far.

Unlike his sister Azula, Zuko had grown to despise parties of any kind. All they were was opportunities for fire nation merchants and nobility to butter up he and his family members as well as grovel at their feet...frankly to him there couldn't be anything more revolting in the whole of his homeland. "Zuzu try and smile now, father's eyes will be upon us almost constantly...you especially. Wouldn't want to disappoint him after all "you've" done in his name while abroad now would we?~" Came the silky and yet still serpentine voice of his younger sister, the apple of their father's eyes who was supposedly born lucky where he apparently had been lucky to be born as father had once proclaimed when he had felt particularly resentful of his very own son and now re-established heir.

This evening he and his sister had been dressed similarly to their father in royal robes, the prince somewhat chaffering under such heavy and conservative attire after spending the last year in clothing which had allowed him such a great degree of freedom of movement and not made him sweat uncomfortably anywhere warmer than his tepid homeland or the cities found at either poles of the planet. Collectively this discomfort in addition to his present emotional conflicts left the prince coming off as a more than a little irate toward everything and everyone around him...that is until he spotted her.

He had seemingly been quickly abandoned by his sister after they had made their entrance which had seen him wearing an only moderately forced looking faux smile, the former exile's eyes cautiously sweeping the throng of those in attendance before finally coming upon a most...unsettling yet also beautiful woman. Sweeping his gaze over her from head to toe he would find her dress unusually flattering for the occasion and her posture rather proud, he would dare say arrogantly so. He didn't know why exactly but she stood apart from the common boot lickers around her, perhaps he would have to make her acquaintance. After all Mai wasn't in attendance so he was free to socialize he wished as it was his party...within reason of course. He didn't know why, but his body unconsciously tensed when their eyes finally met, her crimson gaze meeting his one good eye with it's almost non-functional companion seeming to leer at her as it was incapable of any other way of presenting it's sight due the greatly damaged tissue which surrounded it.

In an evening to impress the Nation and formally welcome the young Prince back it was no shock that his family would have expected him to be dressed to impress, the man in full regalia. How cumbersome. Though there was by all technicalities a smile on his face it was not one that was worn with familiarity and definitely not one that looked comfortable on his skin. The smile didn't meet his eyes and at best he looked... Highly uncomfortable. He could have been picked from any crowd based on his scar and his scar alone, but the way he was dressed defined him as above the rest of the nobles and higher class Fire Nation citizens.

She knew his attention was on her when their eyes met, a familiar spark between the both of them. The trap had been delicately laid and already he seemed to be in it. Tonight's passion play wasn't going to be about her going to him and capturing his attention as most others in the room would be doing once he was noticed. No, that ploy was for those that wished to beg his attention. She wanted him to beg for hers.

Bao tipped the wine glass to her lips once more, ensuring that her eyes met with his again before they traveled down the length of his body and back up again, meeting his gaze with the hint of a smirk on her mouth. Time for the dance. Instead of approaching, she let herself wander to a different area of the room, in sight of him but still where he would have to work through the crowd. He'd been hunting the Avatar for long enough sure he would be able to hunt down one little minx of a woman. Bao added herself into a conversation being held over the boy, ravishing in the hushed tone of it all. Such a scandal it was that he was returning from his banishment, the noblemen making suggestions on what they thought he'd done to return.

A lovely seed, She thought to herself, slipping from that conversation and instead into another one, hearing the praises of Azula being sung highly. The golden child of the Fire Lord, a true savage creature in the battlefield. Azula was as frightening as she was powerful and even the nobles couldn't deny that she had a certain look to her that was... Different. Here, the conversation didn't mention Zuko and held no information that was pertinent. Her eyes found him again, another slow smirk as she moved herself again, swirling herself away from the conversation and instead opting not to find another. When, not if, he found her she wanted the conversation between just them.

Looking her in the eye he could almost immediately tell that she was very likely baiting him into some form of snare. Typical, the first person not to immediately run to grovel at the feet of his family and she appears to want to play some sort of malicious game with him. Well at least he could make things entertaining for himself by showing her two could play at her little games.

For a brief moment or two she would feel she had lost his interest or that it had perhaps been stolen by another interesting minx...that is until she saw him come from behind a column not far from him despite that fact that he seemed to be ignoring her as he seemed to drift through the crowd as well as from conversation to conversation seemingly in a mirror of her own actions. He had to admit, despite not knowing what this woman wanted with him or his family she was at least giving him an avenue for no small feeling of playful excitement this evening. Not that he let his excitement be externalized of course, no that would be like dangling a juicy steak in front of his savage lion of a sister and expecting her not to pounce upon the one holding it.

As she finished swirling away from her last momentary bit of fun she would find she had somehow lost her prey in the crowd. That is until something would push into from behind and a firm hand would be put on her shoulder and any attempt to turn around to have him foiled as he mirrored her movements once more. "I have to admit, you made me start to actually enjoy our little...dance around one another. Now then: What would be the reason you were trying to lure me through the crowds like you just hmm? You didn't approach to grovel like so many others like you...and yet you didn't seek to immediately leave the room out of some sudden feeling of fear. No...you were trying to lure me into an ambush of some sort. I would say my sister put you up to this as part of some cruel prank to humiliate me at my own party...but given your appearance I find it hard to believe she wouldn't fear you could somehow upstage her and therefore try to have you dispatched with. Well regardless, it seems that I have both granted you the victory you were looking for yet also managed to make us meet under my terms...not your's." He said with a hushed yet unusually amused tone despite his intimidating appearance.

"So if you're not one of my sister's floozies, just who might you be? Hopefully not someone under my father sent to make me commit some blunder he can pin me to the wall for again as seems to be a hobby of his." He added in those same hushed and now somewhat playful tones, only now releasing her shoulder and allowing her to turn around to meet him face to face.

It wasn't often that she was well met in the games that she played, even less so that someone seemed to understand it was indeed a game she was playing with them until she'd had them reeled in and ready to drop their purses at her heels. Each time she thought she was luring him in closer he seemed to pull away, a frustration that led only ot more excitement that moved up through her spirit as she watched him. It wasn't until he disappeared from her vision that she feared she'd lost her target and the game was over, mild disappointment making her pause in her light pursuit. Bao had just started to prepare herself for another sip of her wine when something bumped from behind, the warm hand on her shoulder so tough she couldn't turn to face the man.

His breath was hot enough that she could feel goosebumps rise on her arms. Her hand gripped the wine glass just a bit firmer, the soft smirk returning slowly to her lips. So he knew that he was in a game and he knew that she was planning on getting his attention, though he didn't know precisely what it was that he wanted. When the hand released, she turned to face him, her eyes meeting his without hesitation. "Mmm, so you've narrowed the options of what I can be to your sister's... What was it you said? Floozy? Or a pawn of your father's to pin you to the wall?" Now, pinning him to the wall wasn't entirely out of the question and certainly something she'd have to keep in mind for later conversations, keeping it as a small idea to savor.

"I was invited here to celebrate your... Glorious return, Prince." She offered to him, finally taking the sip of her wine that she'd been desiring from before he put his hand on her shoulder, "Though your suggestions do sound quite a lot more fun than another dry dinner." Her eyes on him were electric, laughter in them just beneath the surface. He wouldn't know what she was referring to entirely, but she wasn't precisely being discreet with her reference to bondage. Making the point of closing the space between them, angling her body instead of coming straight on so that it looked more like a conversation and less like an intimidation tactic.

"Now, I know you've been away from the Fire Nation but please, do keep your manners. I'm a guest at your celebration here today, sweet Prince. Isn't it typical for the host of the party to entertain his guests?" In truth, he was already entertainment enough to keep her sated for the evening, but she was enjoying herself too much, "As for who I am, let me properly introduce myself." She offered him her hand softly, "Madame Bao."

Her responses intrigued him, not because she definitely was playing coy but more because of obvious...suggestions made. "I mean no offense of course, it's just I have little patience for my family trying to meddle with my life more than they already have. As I said it would have been a pity to discover you were just one of their little puppets, which you're working so hard to assure me you're not with your flirting. Though I imagine you're about to half heartedly claim to disagree and think I'm making baseless accusations." She teased back at her, the look in his eyes almost mirroring her subtle excitement at the moment.

Her eventual answer to his question drew a single dry breathy chuckle out of the prince, "Have you now? What would make my return so glorious if I may ask, after all I merely completed the task my father set before me in the name of reclaiming my honor. To cleanse the black spot apparently left when I foolishly suggested during a military council that an entire regiment of our nation's bright eyed young recruits are more valuable an asset to our antion's mighty army than mere fodder to be sacrificed for an ill-fated diversion that would see them slaughtered to the last man." He retorted, an eerie look in his eye and a small vaguely sinister smirk upon his lips as he listened to her next remark...which would only make his smirk begin to turn into a now vaguely unnerving smile.

"Why I don't believe I know what you mean with these "suggestions" you claim I've made with what I've said to you. Though given the look in your eye I can hardly now believe it's innocent. Careful what dinners you call dry, I hear the royal chef can be rather...proud lets say when it comes to taking constructive criticism. Then again I wouldn't be surprised if they haven't been recently replaced yet again for some minuscule mistake they've made in their meticulous work". He shot back at her, seeming to enjoy making it clear she isn't being as clever or subtle with her words as she might think she is at the moment.

Her snarky remark only made him roll his eyes, "You accuse me of having poor manners and yet seems to forget a basic rule of ettiquette herself in calling me such a thing as "sweet Prince". Why should I feel any obligation to provide you any further entertainment when it is clear that you think of us as complete equals in our nation's social hierarchy hmm?" He asked back in a playful manner, quite amused by this woman who unlike so many felt no obligation what so ever to acknowledge the higher social status of a member of the royal family itself...then she introduced himself and all the pieces finally clicked into place. "Well now, I don't know whether to be flattered by the obvious if very subtle interest you've shown me or be rightfully cautious...or offended you deign to not address me properly given my station. Again meaning no offense of course Madame Bao, it's just simply that you are addressing to a member of the royal family and many see not using the proper forms of address as a rather bold choice of action." He continued in that same playful tone, taking her hand as gently as it was offered and miming kissing the knuckle of her hand to show himself to be a polite man without any possibly scandalous intimate or romantic undertones before releasing said hand back to her control.

Anyone with eyes could have seen that the Prince was already leery of her interest in him even if it had been genuine, mostly because her eyes had set on him from the start but also from the way she'd intentionally wanted him to desire her. He was something proving already to be not quite like the others. The other Fire Nation men seemed intent on having her interest and keep her full attention, seeming to thrive beneath her coy demeanor and the fact she was usually utterly disinterested, he seemed to be bothered by quite the opposite. She was interested and he seemed... Suspicious, to say the least.

More interesting than that was the breathy chuckle that he released, something far more sensual than it should have been given the words that followed it and the smile afterwards. It would have been frightening except for the fact it was shockingly arousing to have someone actually frighten her for once. The men in this Nation might have been weak but this man certainly wasn't. There were thing in his past that the Nation hadn't been told and it was the secrets of what he'd been through to make someone like this, someone so strong mentally that he came back with more balls than those that had seen war.

More than his bravery was his ability to quip back at her, and than in and of itself was to be treasured dearly. He was polite enough to take her hand and give a polite enough greeting, her eyes on his as she took her hand back from his possession. "Please pardon my manners. I've been terribly deprived of having a Prince in my presence." She informed him, her eyes moving away from him to scan the crowd quietly, making mental note that conversations were breaking off more into people that were talking about either the Prince's return or the rumors that were flying about the Avatar still being alive.

Bao returned her attention back to Zuko, snagging a glass of wine off a platter of a passing servant to offer out to him. "Let's celebrate your return, then, Prince Zuko. Your other guests seem to be more interested in creating their own stories about you and your... Adventure." She lifted her own glass, sliding in closer to him, her form nearly touching him as she lowered her voice so that her words were for them and them alone. "And meaning no offense... Prince... You haven't seen yet how bold my actions can be."

She lifted her glass, a smile on her lips. "A toast to bold actions, hm?"

The prince studied this woman as she processed his words. Yes he had heard the rumors about her, the least of which being her rise to prominence as the unspoken addiction of many a man amongst the fire nation's upper crust which had seen her acquire no small amount of wealth and influence in certain circles of local high society. How she reveled in wrapping these same men around her finger to the point that it was very likely if she asked a few of them to commit suicide there was a certain possibility that they would do so knowing it would please her. To say the very least, Madame Bao was a woman not to be trifled with nor someone you allow too close unless you were either a fool or out of such boredom that her services were direly needed. The prince no longer thought himself a fool and he certainly didn't remember having voiced any prior interest in her to anyone...so why was it that this veritable lioness of a woman was showing such obvious interest in him of all people even if it was wrapped in a rather playful little shell?

He arched an eyebrow as his attempt to unsettle her appeared to work, though not exactly in the way he was expecting...not that he didn't enjoy this unique reaction so much more in all honesty. Yes she appeared rather frightened by his retelling of just how he had got the massive scar on the left side of his face, but there was something else mixed in there with all the nerves: arousal. He had intended to project an equal if not greater aura of menace in comparison to her by disclosing this information, a job he now seemed to have done perhaps too well given her reaction.

As she took back her back from him her demeanor seemed to softened if only somewhat, the alluring minx asking his forgiveness of all things...not that she had needed to in the end as he rather enjoyed her informal and rather honest sounding. Glancing around to check neither his father nor his conniving snake of a sister were nearby, he leaned in close to the madame. "To be frank Madame, an apology is now hardly needed. Though I guess I should take it as a compliment that you of all people are enjoying having my company this evening." He remarked in a soft tone so only she could hear, shooting her an amused look.

Delicately the wine as she offered it, he gave it a few cursory sniffs to make sure something hostile hadn't been slipped into it before gently swirling his glass to let it breathe a little. Her next words drew another low chuckle out of him, the prince turning to give the madame his undivided attention. "They are sadly nothing but preening peacocks, delusional fools and hopeless sycophants...unlike you of course madame, you're proving to be a rather intriguing specimen let's say." He commented, letting her slip closer and rolling his eyes at her bold words. "Have I now? You make it sound like I couldn't already be aware of such a thing and that's why I'm keeping my guard up around you. Well, you and my sister as you no doubt have learned her...intimidating reputation by now from someone amongst the nobility. Your interest isn't unappreciated mind you, I merely am cautious as I have yet to learn what has warranted it to come from someone such as yourself Madame Bao." He teased back at her, smiling at her now as she raised her glass.

"To bold actions and whatever to the future may hold." He said in agreement to the toast.

Their play hadn’t even begun to start and already Zuko was more interesting than any general she could have put under her heels, possibly because he wasn’t someone seeking her services outright. When the evening died down and people started to indulge in services that were suited more for the private rooms upstairs, she knew that things would certainly get interesting if she could convince this proud and cynical man to come with her to a room. He was both a task and an intrigue, someone that was interested in her and proving to be more interesting than what she’d been offered to play with so far.

The rumors she’d heard about the Prince had been what made her interested in him, his tenacity in the search for the Avatar and the return to his pride. Honor. It was something that made his shoulder stand straight and something that would also make him work harder than anyone else. He was perhaps the only one in the Royal Family that had any humility to his name, something that both his father and sister lacked in spades.

It wouldn’t show much with the display he was putting on for her now, the man’s body language speaking more about how he felt than anything else. She wasn’t naive to the fact he was every bit as interested in her as she was in him, though he was more cautious in accepting her advances.

“Oh, my interest isn’t unappreciated?” She teased softly, knowing full well that this was as offhanded of a compliment as one could give. “I should consider myself honored that you’re appreciating the time I’m putting into you. Most men would have to offer me tribute to keep my attention on them by now.” Her eyes scanned the room, gaze catching on those in the room that had been customers in the past, her clients the ones easiest to pick out by the fact they couldn’t hold her eye contact.

He accepted her toast and she offered a small and rather mischievous smile at him, tipping her glass to her lips slowly. The wine had never tasted sweeter for her.

“You’ve heard my reputation, and I’ve certainly heard more than enough of your reputation. I’ve heard many a story about your travels in search of the Avatar. Quite some scandals have been going on around you. Agni Kai with Zhao at such a young age?” She looked him over, “But, of course, I’ve heard of your temper as well. Have your coals cooled with age?”

From over her shoulder she heard the call to dinner, the announcement made that dinner was to be served now and that the guests should start to find seats. The servants were finishing setting the large feast style table in the massive dining room of this entertainment house, her eyes moving to the dissolving crowd. She wouldn’t have much more time of semi-privacy with the Prince before they would be entirely under public eye at the dinner party and she did want at least one more thing with him.

Bao reached into an internal pocket of her jacket, producing a small scroll lined with gold, bold enough to place it inside of his pocket for him, her hands soft and deft. “There are going to be festivities held after dinner. You’re of age to participate.” Her eyes met his, but briefly before she pulled away from him.

“That note is my personal scroll. If you’re really curious about my interest in you and feeling bold…” Her eyes ticked over the entirety of his body, meeting his gaze again unwavering, “I think we could find plenty to discuss.”

As much as she was enjoying their strange form of flirting, she knew that it would be rude to not attend the dinner properly, taking a seat away in her place that had been designated for her.

Her words and glancing towards certain men in the crowd would make the Prince snicker oddly enough, something that seemed to have come unconsciously seeing as he seemed a tad surprised in the immediate aftermath. “Well all the more reason I yearn to discover the root cause of your sudden powerful interest in one as possibly controversial as I my dear madame. It is a very rare occurence that I find myself being able to stay so readily at ease with someone I have just met...only to a degree sadly. We are still predators by nature after all so some healthy caution is still a wise choice of action I think you’ll agree.” He merely responded to her comment, offering her a similarly mischievous smirk as he first tasted his wine which he thankfully found rather enjoyable this evening.

He fixed her with an only somewhat firm look as she remarked about a few of his exploits abroad, “ My my, quite the fancy you seem to have taken to me and my exploits. As for your question...well that depends on your intentions regarding your interest me to be frank. If you know so much about me you know I’m not like most of my male peers amongst our nation’s nobility so surely you don’t think me easy prey like those men who just avoided meeting you but a moment ago. On a related note, wouldn’t it be considered scandalous for a member of the fire nation’s royal family to be seen as lacking in their own personal inner fire? I don’t mean to come off as trying to dodge your question, but I killed the avatar in the name of being able to return home. Wouldn’t that be more than enough proof that my “coals” as you call them have not cooled to any major degree? After all, the present avatar is hardly an opponent to be taken lightly...or rather they were before I slew them in the name of the fire nation’s continued success in the war.” He put bluntly, his tone never becoming hostile but rather coming off as a tad confused why she would think to ask him such questions when the answer should be already apparent with no need for further explanation.

The call to dinner distracted him just long enough that he only felt her hands slip something into the breast pocket of his robes as they just began to withdraw, the prince briefly holding firm to one of them as he met her eyes one last time.

“Madame as someone said but a moment ago: You have not seen yet how bold my actions can be. I only hope that someone doesn’t prove so much more interesting than me while we’re apart that you decide to pursue them instead of I.” He merely remarked, giving the hand he held a final gracing of it’s knuckles with a hint of his lips in a courteous gesture before releasing it to allow her to leave him alone for now.

...It would be only once he took his seat close to the rest of his family that the prince would find himself in rather close proximity to the very woman who had subtly yet solidly inserted herself into his plans for this evening. “Odd, I thought my father said I would be seated next to the puppet he has keeping Ba Sing Se under his thumb.” He quipped in a low enough tone so only she would hear him as she no doubt turned in her seat to face him, letting a small gleam of amusement show in his one good eye.

It was almost painful for Bao to continue to act within the restraints of the way civilized society expected of her, the mix of the young Prince’s smart mouth and his eyes an unexpected aphrodisiac and excitement to the woman as she continued their polite game of cat and mouse together. He was intent on finding out about what her intent was with him and truth be told, he’d initially been just another conquest but now… He was far more interesting than a way for her to move up the social ladder.

The Prince was indeed vastly different from the rest of his family. Whereas Bao had never approached or dared to approach the Fire Lord to offer services, he was a softer version of the man, though not without his own intimidation and silent almost predatory power to him. Bao had to remind herself quietly he was still a fire bender at core and that would keep him fundamentally the same to most others of his nation.

She’d hoped quietly she could have seen just a hint of the flames that was within him but he was more restrained than she expected, something she’d have to fuel him for in the future. There was power within him beneath the surface, something more that she wanted to find and unlock, whatever the price of that may be.

The power showed in how brazen he was to return the energy she’d direct to him, his hand firm as it held hers in his grip, his lips warm near her skin. She could never get over how much warmer a fire nation man felt compared to any other, like the fires burned within their bodies as well as in their spirit. There was a momentary flash of something in her eyes, whether it was desire or approval it was hard to tell, but she did give his hand a squeeze before he’d let go of her.

Someone more interesting than Zuko at this party? No, even heading to the table she knew that he would be the one she was going to put her focus on, though she wasn’t opposed to making him sweat it out a bit just to test the waters and see if he truly was interested in keeping her attention or if he just wanted to entertain her politely.

There was more entertainment to be had at the table, her place had been picked quite well she realized as the Prince sat down next to her, the woman adjusting herself just a bit in her place. She truly couldn’t have placed herself in a better position and his dryly stated comment only brought a smile to her lips. “Odd indeed.” She agreed quietly, “I’d say that my night continues to get steadily more interesting.”

Her attention turned politely to the Fire Lord as the last of the guests seated themselves, the man standing at his place at the head of the table. He was an imposing figure, commanding enough that even Bao’s brave tongue fell silent as he motioned for silence down the tables.

“I’d like to thank each of you for coming tonight. We are celebrating a great victory in our plan.” He motioned to Zuko, “Princess Azula has assured me that her brother has dispatched of the Avatar. With the Avatar gone, there is nothing to stop us from taking the rest of the Earth Kingdom. Their last stronghold will be ours.” He lifted his glass, “Tonight, we celebrate Zuko’s return, and the beginning of our new Empire.”

Bao lifted her own glass, much like the rest of the table, though her eyes had moved now from Ozai to Zuko as the man seated himself, satisfied that he’d done his duty to ring in the festivities. Servants milled around the table now, setting plates on placements and filling glasses to ensure that the guests were all prepared for the meal.

Beneath the table, Bao was careful as she slid her foot behind his, the soft top of it sliding up his inner calf slowly. “An official congratulations is in order. How do you plan to celebrate this personal victory? As crowned Prince yet again, I’m sure there are many hospitalities of the Fire Nation you’re eager to take part in now that you’re in your rightful place once again.”

She was cautious in how high her foot moved, knowing that if she lifted it too high it would be apparent to everyone else at the table that she was playing with the Prince, thankfully the fluffy trim of her coat kept her motions disguised enough she had a decent range of motion to play with.

Her response to his comment drew a very brief smirk from him, “If I could be so bold to say, you seemed rather intent on holding my attention this evening...and rather curious as to whether the feeling is mutual between us.” He said bluntly yet quietly, giving her a look that told her some part of her little game had been exposed by the prince.

As Ozai called for silence Zuko could only internally sigh as his father played the part of the “humble, modest ruler” and profusely used “our” “ours” when really he meant “my” or “mine”. He almost sound as if he was genuinely happy for the return of his son, the very son he banished because Zuko dared to speak out against the senseless slaughter of good men in a veritable suicide mission that had no guarantee of it’s own success...that his son had dared to think differently from his father on any matter of state at all. In the aftermath of his grandfather’s death there had been hushed rumors that Fire Lord Azulon had perished not from old age but instead a poison slipped to him by an unidentified assailant, not that anyone would dare give credence lest the man’s successor have them possibly executed for promoting desertion during a time of national mourning. It was only after seeing the world outside the fire nation that Zuko was now able to even begin to think that perhaps those rumors might have had some truth to them after all.

As the toast ended he would give a sideways glance to Bao as he felt a mischievous foot come from her general direction to begin to tease his leg , his scared eye probably only enchanting the glare he momentarily directed at her. “If I say I intend to get to know a certain fascinating madame I have had the pleasure of meeting this evening... Would that get you to stop your teasing so as to not give my father nor my sister hopefully any reason to be suspicious of the two of us?” He said in hushed yet sharp tone, Bao able to see that the prince appeared to be notably more on edge at the moment along with a certain fiery intensity in his eyes as his father’s attention was now free to be focused where ever he pleased.

There was a small victory in her foot travelling up and down his leg and feeling that he didn’t pull away from her touch, a larger victory in that she was teasing him like this in front of his father and sister with war generals not far from them at the table. These were the same war generals that got on their knees and crawled like dogs for her, begging to kiss her feet as they put their money at her heels. But no, these pitiful men weren’t the ones that had her full attention dn the full force of her attraction, it was the one that was currently casting a glare in her direction, his sharp tone making her lips pull up in a half smile.

“Is there something between us that they should be suspicious of?” She asked innocently enough, her voice low so that their conversation was reserved between the two of them. “I’m very honored that I’ve been allowed to be seated next to you, Prince Zuko. I did hope we could at least have some conversation during dinner.” Her foot remained hooked on the inside of his for a moment longer, lingering simply because she was enjoying the teasing game that was at hand before it returned, watching as the servants served the last of the meals, bowing themselves out of the room.

Lord Ozai was the first that was permitted to eat, according to etiquette, and the rest followed suit, Bao herself knowing the relative routine of things that would happen for the evening. She was becoming ever more interested in the festivities that happened after the parties were over and people had been consuming wine throughout.

Before she could start with more conversation with Zuko she was interrupted, her attention moving from the young Prince to the General that had spoken her name, “Lady Bao, it’s good to see you again.” He was a familiar face, one that she recognized as the boot licker and enjoying pain more than anything else.

“The pleasure is all mine. I unfortunately never had the pleasure to meet the Prince before his departure.” She was polite and cordial, though there was a smile in her eyes beneath the cool demeanor of professionalism and courtesy.

“The gardens at the palace have started to go into bloom.” The general commented, his attempt at vying for her attention, which did work to an extent, her brows raising just a bit.

“Oh?”

“I’ve heard that the blooms are the largest they’ve ever been.” He was eager to get to the point in which he would direct himself to inviting her for a tour through the garden, her smile polite as she was brazen enough to turn her attention instead to the Fire Lord.

“Lord Ozai, with your Generals speaking so highly of your garden I’m not sure if I can resist. Could I have a private tour arranged?” She had never turned her charms on for the Fire Lord, he was a man she didn’t want to entangle with, rumors having it that his taste weren’t for women of her type anyways. He knew of her and she of him, but their worlds didn’t meet.

“I’ll arrange it.” He was curt, but not rude, his amusement behind his eyes quiet.

Her cheeky response only made the fire in his eyes grow more intense, "You know what I mean my dear lady, if you won't behave yourself perhaps I need to give you a stronger reason to. I might enjoy your company and conversation but do not take that as a sign that I'll let you humiliate me in front of my family" He softly hissed back at her, though she could see he was more frustrated than genuinely angry with her even now like a child dealing with a disobedient pet. He would be both relieved and somehow further perturbed when a certain general attempted to barge in on their conversation, the Prince directing a subtle but strong authoritative glare at him which he hoped would make the man back down post haste.

"Beautiful as they may be at the moment, the current blooms though will pale in comparison to those come later this very month. I personally would hate to waste Lady Bao's precious time when the gardens have yet to reach peak bloom and only a small fraction of their total beauty presently sits on display, making for an inferior experience to that which could be had if one is just a little more patient." He put boldly, a subtle predatory smirk directed at the man as the prince made it even more clear the interjection was both undesired as well as to be possibly punished in some way by the man personally.

He however momentarily fell deathly silent and still when Bao dared to address his father personally, the prince merely looking his father in the eye in the immediate aftermath. "I often forget botany is one of your passions my son. It is indeed a pity the flowers are not yet in full bloom...Lady Bao if it is any small consolation perhaps you would like him to join you this evening so he could show you the other wonders our garden houses. After all it appears you two are getting on rather well for complete strangers and as your host this evening I would hate for you to grow bored somehow. I only hope he can provide the quality of entertainment you are known to expect when you deign to show yourself at formal affairs such as this." The Fire Lord remarked, looking Bao straight in the eye with an expectant as he awaited to see whether or not she would accept the offer he had put before her. Not that he thought she would refuse, he was both letting her sink her teeth into fare of a much higher quality than she was used and putting his son in a position where the rumors surrounding him and Azula's little friend Mai would only be made that much more...scandalous. She would be a fool to not accept.

The game became ever more exciting when unexpected players entered into it, the general putting himself into something that he didn’t quite understand. He’d been an outsider of it previously, watching Bao’s interest in Zuko grow steadily at the table but not quite knowing what it was that had keep her attention on him. Was it power? He was ranking up and could offer her that. He was simmering in his own feelings of jealousy over the situation, knowing that he’d served at her feet several times before and still hadn’t been able to hold her attention without his money offered out first.

He’d paid for the attention that she was giving away to the Prince freely… Or was she? Had he paid her off for her to play this game tonight? Had her services been extended to full escort services in which she would be seen in public with one for the right price? It was hard for the man to tell, but either way he knew that extending himself too far was putting him in poor favor with both the Madame and with the Prince, the look on his superior’s faces not mistaken.

Bao could feel both the heat from Zuko’s chastising of the General and from his body, the natural flame inside of a fire bender only hotter when they were irritated. It was stirring to see that he was so worked up over someone else vying for her attention this evening, her smirk unmistakable as the Prince’s sharp but elegant tongue reminded the man the gardens were not at their peak.

There was nothing that could have predicted the Fire Lord’s offer for Zuko to give her a private tour of the garden, her interest truly peaked now that she had an offer quite literally too good to refuse. Bao had to reign in her expressions, though the smile that came to her lips was genuine.

“Lord Ozai, I’d be a fool to deny a trip to the gardens even if escorted by a peasant. It’s truly been a pleasure getting to know the famed Prince, I look forward to seeing your garden this evening.” She accepted the offer graciously, her plans for the evening solidified now more than they ever had been. Her interest in Zuko aside, the gardens were something she’d wanted to see since she’d been a servant and heard rumors of their beauty, a goal obtained now.

Her younger self wouldn’t have believed the truth of her life now if she’d been told it when she was still serving tables, but it was something she had to be proud of. The general across from her had been successfully cowed and she knew now that her attention on Zuko was not entirely unnoticed, though she didn’t seem to mind that others observed her attention on him.

Ozai’s comment did have her interest in Zuko rather renewed, the woman sipping her wine politely and allowing him to eat without her pestering him for a moment. It also gave her time to mentally assess the night, knowing that things hadn’t exactly gone the way she’d planned, but it was still entertaining nonetheless.

“I never would have expected that you have an interest in the gardens.” She commented, a polite and truly innocent enough conversation starter, something that wasn’t her attempting to get him beneath her skilled hands, “Your Lord Father was kind enough to allow servants to bring me some of his blooms from the royal garden. If the flowers I’ve culled from them are anything to go off of, I look forward to seeing the garden in its entirety.”

She would watch the Fire Lord give a small smile. “A fool indeed you would proved yourself to be if you had refused, I only hope my son controls his tongue more than he just has lest he offend you in some way.” He simply quipped before turning his attention from the two of them, the prince visibly relaxing as his father eye went elsewhere.

Her now rather innocent remark would make the prince smirk at her a little. “What sort of man would I be if I wasn’t sufficiently cultured as a noble should be? That Father deigned to grant you such a gift though does make me wonder though, after all to my experience he never gives a gift merely out of the goodness of his heart...there is always something expected of the recipient. Perhaps I’m overthinking the gesture though and he merely meant to show you his favor for some reason unknown to you and/or I.” He quipped, turning his attention back to her for the most part yet keeping some upon his father lest the man direct his attention upon them once more for whatever reason.

“It would be my honor to show you the gardens honestly, though it has been almost three years since I myself have set foot in them for...obvious reasons. It is rare a guest to the palace shows such interest in the place nowadays, so many are instead sadly too preoccupied with how to curry the favor of my family and similarly self-centered pursuits common to we nobles. It’s a shame really, my mother had hoped that more people would relish having such an elaborate and varied example of nature’s beauty here in the capital itself.” He replied in response to her comments, seem to be back to the light playful mood she had had the pleasure of witnessing earlier.

Zuko’s observation on the fact his father wasn’t one to give gifts freely was an apt one, unsettling in fact to the true nature of the gift that had been given. Bao’s lips pressed together just a bit more firmly, twirling a piece of food rather taking a bite. Oddly enough her appetite was gone, Bao respectfully turning instead to musing over her wine glass. The flowers had been a message as much as they were seemingly a gift. She’d been just a servant when she’d seen the first of things that she was supposed to, and a dominant when she’d seen the rest.

Her eyes met Ozai’s temporarily before Bao looked away, taking a swallow of her wine glass. “Sometimes a gift is merely a gift.” She commented, trying to breeze past the fact his observation was frighteningly close to the truth. Ozai was satisfied that she remembered her tongue was best kept still and she was also thankful to discuss the gardens instead of the implications of Ozai’s flowers.

The thought of the gardens in their full beauty was far more pleasant, her natural smile almost as lovely on her lips as the coy one that she normally held. Zuko talked about the gardens fondly enough that she did believe he had a true interest in them, something that would be interesting to see in person once they were on their tour of the gardens themselves. His last comment caught her attention, her gaze moving from her wine cup to his face for just a moment before looking away politely.

“I think if you look hard enough there’s plenty of beauty in the capital.” It was an agreement, though she wasn’t talking about the flowers, her gaze looking the opposite way down the table as her foot touched his softly, the touch subtle but enough. “Perhaps one day you would like to see my own personal garden. It doesn’t hold a candle to yours, but it’s enough to be proud of.”

Her response to his words made him arch an eyebrow, not exactly needing to see who she met eyes with to know she made eye contact with his father. This should make him even more wary of getting close to this woman, but for some reason he didn’t. If anything it made him even more enthralled. “Perhaps, it’s just not a common occurrence in my experience.” He merely said in a low tone so only she could hear which was accompanied by a knowing looking.

He allowed her to shift the topic to the gardens themselves as it seemed to put Bao back at ease, her smile indeed as lovely as it’s more playful counterpart. He arched an eyebrow as his comment about his mother’s motive for creating the gardens seemed to catch her attention.

“I would have to agree. Sadly for most external beauty is all that matters to them, when it is the beauty that lies within one’s self that should be given equal if not greater value. If I may be so bold to say Lady Bao, you have an abundance of both.” He remarked softly so again only she heard his words, hoping his humble compliment would help to put her back in a more light and playful mood as he shivered a little as her foot snuck out to touch his yet again.

“I would be honored to see your garden when you next feel up to hosting visitors. It might not rival those here at the palace, but a garden does not need to be elaborate nor very large to be worthy of instilling pride in it’s owner I think you’ll agree.”

Keeping the conversation away from the implication of the gift was her main goal and thankfully Zuko didn’t seem to be a dog with a bone as she’d heard him described before. Part of the draw to him was that he was a tenacious creature, a fighter as much as he was a Prince and an apt man when it came to commanding. Hot headed though he may have been with his crew, he was someone that wasn’t to be trifled with when he had a task at hand, shown in his ability to do the impossible -- Kill the Avatar.

Bao quietly hoped that tenacity would be in her favor soon enough, any man that could spend years at sea in search of nothing would surely be just as tenacious in the bedroom. Though fire nation men were fiery and passionate, it seemed most needed a rather detailed roadmap to get an idea of where the clitoris was on a woman.

With the conversation moved adeptly away from what she didn’t want to talk about to something she was far more familiar with, her shoulders eased just a bit and she was able to maintain her appetite enough to finish her meal, her plate taken almost immediately by one of the ever observant servants. They were similarly quick to refill her glass until she waved them off, pulling the glass away from where they would assume it to be in fair play for endless refills.

Zuko’s quiet compliment was enough to bring a smile to her lips, though she kept her gaze down the table away form him, keeping the attention from the fact she’d returned to slowly and subtly playing with him under the table with her foot, never going high enough for her leg to be noticed beneath the table, but enough that it was an interesting game. She stopped after a moment, though only because it seemed that the dinner was drawing itself to a close, most plates removed from the table and glasses at the point people were indulging beyond their limits, some guests already intoxicated that they were louder spoken, grating on her nerves already.

“I’ll be sure to send you a proper invitation. My flowers aren’t in bloom yet, I’d love for you to see them when they’re at their peak.” She told him, swirling her wine in the glass for a moment longer before she set the glass down entirely away from herself, opting not to indulge any further if she wished to keep her wits about her and continue to enjoy the time she was spending with Zuko.

“Prince, if you are not obligated elsewhere, I would be very interested in seeing the gardens. Would you care to escort me?”

As she seemed to return to better spirits the prince subsequently returned to his own meal, subtly challenging the foot playing with him as Bao seemed content to mostly ignore him for the moment. It seemed she was quite the interesting individual truth be told, especially since his father of all people seemed to have taken such a vested interest in what was once a simple servant girl. Zuko had of course heard the rumors by now...of how more than a few servant girls who had gotten close to his father always disappeared a short time later. The fact that Bao had not disappeared herself made him think that his father's curiosity lay in more practical realms, after all one such as her was living proof that unlike was commonly believed one was not limited to the station of their birth. If the prince was to wager a guess, the flowers had all too likely been a gift as well as a warning regarding the ambitiousness of their recipient. A notion which struck a chord with him as it had brought back the painful reminder of how his father...dealt with people like Bao and the prince's younger self if Ozai felt he needed to do so.

As she began to speak again the prince turned toward her to again give her his attention, "I'm sure they will be quite the sight to say my dear lady. I only hope I provide sufficient company on my own as my father and sister rather...busy people as you surely already know." He remarked, knowing she would get that his subtle implication given what they both knew about both Ozai and Azula. As she rose to get up from her seat she would find herself quickly joined by the prince. "Even if I had obligations elsewhere those have likely been since superseded. It appears you forgot that my father has already volunteered me to be your escort for that very purpose Lady Bao...not that I wouldn't enjoy the experience regardless. Is there any sections in particular you would like to see first?" He commented, putting out his arm for her to take if she wished before he started to lead her toward the gardens.

In the moonlight they would soon find themselves between burning braziers that outlined the exterior of the great hall and a almost shoulder high wooden palisade overgrown with ivy that constituted the outermost wall of the royal gardens themselves. "I'm sorry to have put you on edge earlier by asking about those flowers, I think I know what father meant by them...but I'll leave it at that. I'm still surprised you wish to continue to spend the evening with me of all people to be honest, but I guess I should be thankful that a woman such as yourself would be interested in me not for money or to curry favor with my family. I just have difficulty imagining what makes me so attractive to someone who's not only beautiful without peer but also possesses an intelligence well beyond her years. I apologize if it sound as if I think you have malicious intent toward me, it's just living with a family such as mine has taught me to be wary of anyone who shows sudden interest in me for no immediately clear reason." He said in the air mostly as they finally entered the gardens, his tone telling her he was still nervous as to why she had devoted so much time and attention toward him this evening.

With them excused from the table and able to pull away from Ozai’s watchful eyes, Bao was able to get a slight relief and feel herself ease back into the way she’d been when they’d first met. She accepted his arm softly, enjoying the warmth and strength of his body through the clothes, allowing herself to press in against his side as if they were already familiar. In truth, this motion was in part because she enjoyed the close proximity, but she also enjoyed the jealous look shot at the two of them as Zuko escorted her from the table. The General had gotten perhaps too comfortable within the paid relationship they’d been in, something that she’d allowed to go on for too long. The man was starting to believe that there was something viable between them outside of what he paid for and that… Well, that wouldn’t do.

“Why don’t you show me what you think I would enjoy.” She offered, giving him a chance to show what he thought she might would like.

Compared to the noise of the party, the quiet of the gardens was a breath of fresh air, the moonlight casting harsh and cold light down on them both. THere truly was no beauty like the gardens of the palace in the fire nation, the plants delicately cared for by servants and having been nurtured by the previous Queen herself. She was yet another mystery in the world of the fire nation, whispers of her disappearance with Ozai’s rise to power perhaps one of the more insidious ones. Just like the servant girls, she was gone with little to no trace of where she was sent.

She was quiet while he talked, her eyes moving over the gardens slowly as she chewed over her own thoughts. He had every right to be suspicious of someone interested in him, namely a woman of her status. Her hand squeezed his arm softly, a small assurance without using words. “I’d have thought that my reason for interest in you would be rather clear. You’ve been observant of many other things, I’m shocked you haven’t noticed.”

Bao turned her head to look at him, her eyes moving over his face slowly before meeting his gaze again. “Your reputation precedes you here in the Capital. In a lot of ways you are and aren’t like your family. You’re tenacious to a fault, strong, ambitious. However, from what I’ve seen you aren’t cruel, calculating, or manipulative. All of which are qualities that I’m interested in. You haven’t seemed to crave your power from a position of wanting to take it away from others as much as to claim your place in the world… Have my observations been correct?”

She stopped now, turning inward to face him, their bodies close enough that she was nearly pressed against him. “Have you not noticed that I’m quite attracted to you? Or should I make that more clear for you?”

Her answer to his question made him freeze up for a moment. “Hmm, in that case perhaps we should start in the center then and work our way through the four sections my mother organized the gardens around.” He remarked, leading her to the center of the gardens which was marked by a large ornamental fountain at the center of which stood a stone sculpture of the long missing Lady Ursula.

The way she worded her response to his questioning regarding her interest in him made the prince quirk an eyebrow at her, “I would hate to presume to know what caused you to be so interested in me, hence why I just asked . Unlike that boisterous general I am rather unified to having a woman show interest in me, especially one such as yourself Lady Bao.” He offered with a simple shrug, trying to come off as modest rather than oblivious.

Her further explanation would pull a smile out of Zuko who met her eye with a look of both amusement and deepened interest. “Well now, it seems my sister might finally have a rival when it comes to putting one’s self in the most advantageous position possible. Your observations are indeed correct, a true shame you were born not of noble blood. You would make a more than competent spymaster...or spymistress in this case.” He teased, letting her get even closer.

Her suddenly husky words caught him off guard for the briefest of moments, blush coloring the prince’s face before he suddenly pinned her back against the nearest lamp post. “Attraction can take many forms my dear...so perhaps you should make it just a tad more clear what you mean when you claim to be quite attracted to me.” He said in a suddenly rather mischievous sounding tone, the gleam in the prince’s good eye telling her that he was rather amused by her answer and wanted to watch her squirm just a little from his sudden aggression as his free hand came up to her shoulder to gently hold her in place as he waited to see how she intended to express just what sort of attraction she get towards him.

The center of the garden afforded them more privacy than anywhere else, a small luxury that Bao counted in her favor in a moment like now as they discussed items that were things she wouldn’t ordinarily bring up in public. The Prince might have originally been simply a piece of interest but meeting him in person had solidified her interest in him wholly, the woman already turning it over in her mind on how to get him similarly interested in herself as she was in him.

It seemed that she didn’t need to push but so hard, a sharp gasp coming from her as he pinned her against a lamp post, her eyes locking on him as she forced her face to stay neutral. “Young Prince,” She breathed his title, her eyes staying static as she felt her own arousal growing between her legs, her free hand sliding up to cup his cheek softly, brushing over the edges of the scar before she leaned in close, her lips close to his but not quite touching, “Allow me to be explicitly clear.”

Her lips pressed against his warm and soft, her leg coming to lift and wrap around him, drawing him in close as she pressed her body into him. She didn’t just want him, she wanted him beneath her strong and confident hands, wanted him to be subject to her will. Her lips pulled away from his after a long moment, savoring the flavor of his mouth. “Your father isn’t watching… Your sister isn’t here…” Her hand moved from his cheek, down his chest, following the natural curve of his stomach before resting on his hip.

“Do you want me to show you how, precisely, I want you?”

As she gasped she would hear a small snicker come from the prince, “Madame Bao, it appears you didn’t believe me when I told at dinner that you had yet to see how bold I could be.” He merely shot back, shivering only a pinch under her gentle touch as the gleam in his eye only grew in amusement as she tried to remain in control of herself.

As her leg curled around him to press her body to his she would suddenly feel his hands shift downwards, one arm moving under her ass to cradle and support her now obviously unbalanced body while the other moved to caress her back under her coat as she moved to kiss him to which she would find him an eager participant.

As she pulled away from the kiss she would find a new glow in the prince’s eyes, one that seemed rather hungry for something. “My my, it seems you are indeed quite taken with me if you want me all to yourself despite us having only just met this very evening. Mind you I think I’m finding your passion and bluntness to be just as attractive as the rest of you.” He said to her in a somewhat snarky tone, clearly enjoying their banter despite the fact that the hand at her back had moved to stop her hand for the moment.

“However my dear if we are to proceed any further I would like to know what I am to you. I’m no fool as you can no doubt readily tell, and knowing your reputation I fear that you might get the mistaken impression that I can be made your obedient pet like you have with so many of your...patrons. Though perhaps I’m wrong to think you bear malicious intent toward me. While your interest in me might be founded on admirable feelings, being who you I can only feel uneasy as to what sort of relationship you wish to pursue with me as you have made it clear it will not be a paid one like you and that presumptuous general who thought he held any valid claim to you.” He quipped, wanting to know her intentions before he would allow them to go any further.

The Prince was indeed shocking with just how bold he was proving to be, the warmth of his body pleasant against her own and the feel of his hand against her pleasant as he cupped her and gave her support. Even without them having made an agreement on what precisely their relationship was just yet their bodies were already communicating, Bao shocked in the fact she’d not just participated in the kiss, but had enjoyed kissing him.

Kissing had always been a chore for her, something she did simply because they were begging for it and she gave them a reward. It wasn’t an act that she had ever been particularly fond of but something about the way his lips tasted, the natural attraction that had been forming… This wasn’t going to be the standard relationship she had with a man.

More shocking was that he stopped her hand from travelling further, shocked that a man had stopped her from something sexual when it was perhaps the only thing men had ever really desired from her. She quirked a brow at his question, though it was all a valid line of thinking. What was he to her? She didn’t know quite what she felt about him, didn’t know quite how to feel about the attraction. Everything had all started in her interest in the Prince as a new patron but he wasn’t anything like the rest of the men in his Nation.

“You aren’t anything to me, yet. Not in the way you’re asking.” She was blunt, but that was the honest answer. He wasn’t a submissive nor someone she was dating, there was however a clear interest in the other on both sides, “As for what I’d like to pursue with you…” She didn’t fully have an answer on that, he wasn’t the type that would submit to a woman, not in the way that men typically did for her, but he hadn’t lost interest in her even with knowing what he did of her, “I’d like us to explore new territory together.”

Her eyes moved over his face slowly, “I’d like us both to be satisfied. Truly satisfied.”

Back
Top Bottom