Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Demons Conquest (Supernatural Harem Creation RP!)

Manshark

Super-Earth
My idea is pretty simple but it could be fun none the less! My character is an unknown lustful demon who recently possessed the male dean to an All Female University. My characters only goal is to breed as many women as possible within the university to add them to his harem and add to his collection of powers. I'm thinking my character would start with the power to slowly drain the IQ of any particular person, and with each girl the powers can become more powerful, possibly including bimbofication powers, mind control powers, the ability for MC to grow tentacles. If you have any other idea I'd LOVE to hear them!!

I am excited to hear from everyone! Message me if you're interested and we can work out the details!

My F-LIST (Not all of need to be included!)

A little about me!

I Live in the Eastern Time zone!

I typically write and enjoy receiving 2-4 paragraphs per response (3-4 sentences each!) obviously more or less depending on the situation!

I can only write in first person unfortunately! I've tried third in the past and I often subconsciously revert mid way through most times! If you're not comfortable with first person, we can always try a combination of me writing in first and you in third!

Last edited:
Still looking! Either for an incest scene or a scene where you are my high school bullies mom! Let me know!

Still open! Really looking to do a scene where you are my bullies mother and I get revenge!!

Looking! Really want to do either a "my bullies mom" scene, or an incest scene! Let me know if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom