Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Tentacles and Bimbofication! A Slow Transformation! (Updated a little bit! 10/15/2020)

Manshark

Super-Earth
The Roleplay!

I've really been turned on by the idea of my character waking up and some fantastical/magical being had given me a much larger cock, balls, and given my sperm a magical ability to turn women into bimbos slowly with each load, expanding their breast, ass, and thighs throughout the roleplay. My cum would also act as kind of an aphrodisiac, slowly turning your character on more and more with each load until my cum and pleasing me was all you'd think about. At the same time, with every orgasm I have, my cock would also grow in size as well and at some point through the roleplay my cock would basically morph into almost a tentacle like cock. So as ridiculous as it sounds, I would be able to at will change the shape and size of my tentacle 'cock' as well as increase how many I have. This would of course heavily involve LOTS of cum, cumflation, unrealistic sizes, extreme unrealistic fucking (I.E when my cock gets so big, I can enter in from your ass, and shove my cock completely through your guts and insides, and out your mouth), and lots more, take a look at my f-list to get an idea! I also love to include cheating for both characters into the roleplay!

As far as roles go, I am open to any number, here are some ideas in order of which ones i'm wanting to do the most right now.

(Me)/(You)​
  1. Daddy/Daughter​
  2. Son/Mother​
  3. Student/Teacher​
  4. Patient/Nurse​
  5. Teacher/Student​
  6. Stud/Neighborhood MILF​
If theres one you didn't see but you'd like to try let me know!

A little about me!

I live in the Eastern Timezone, and can typically get on tues-sat typically get on around 10:30pm EST, although some mornings I can also get on. Sunday and Monday I am mostly free to be on!

I can only roleplay in first person, I've tried third person before and I always make mistakes and accidentally revert back to first.

I typically reply with 2-4 paragraphs per response (with 4-6 sentences each) and I enjoy receiving around the same, obviously more or less depending on certain situations!

F-List

If this sounded interesting to you, please send me a message and we can discuss more details before we begin!

Mx Female - A High-School Bully! (A Non-Consensual/Dub-Con School Roleplay!) [Updated 7/30/2021!] My other posting!​

Last edited:
Still looking! Either for an incest scene or a scene where you are my high school bullies mom! Let me know!

Still open! Really looking to do a scene where you are my bullies mother and I get revenge!!

Looking! Really want to do either a "my bullies mom" scene, or an incest scene! Let me know if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom