Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Poke'mutation (me&crimson moon)

"Going for Jhoto sounds good." she said softly before she heard the question. Nodding slightly, she looked up at the sky, "I have enough energy to fly. But it'll be a while until I can attempt to do a decent hyper beam." she added. Before she said anything else, she leaned up and kissed Zentite, "I am willing to be bait when we attack Jhoto, I can either play injured or I can try tempting the guards." she offered, "As long as I am with you, treat me as a pawn for your attacks." she added seriously. She had no idea on what to do for plans, Zentite probably did so as long as she was with him she did not mind if he used her accordingly.

He felt bad that someone as gentle as her seemed to be thrown into such a situation. He blushed when she kissed him again. He wanted to tell her he couldn't ask her to do something like that, but something like that might be just what it would take, and if they didn't have a choice he might have to ask her to go so far as seducing a guard. He more than once saw especially male grunts given hybrids look at the females like pieces of meat with hungry stares. "Once we start down this path there is no turning back, but if anything happens to me then i want you to run, and get away. You are very beautiful, and i'm sure you'll be able to find someone who can look past your slightly different appearance. I know if i were normal i would." He turned. "We don't need to rush, our bodies can probably use more rest before fighting so let's walk for a while. The tattered clothes that they put experiments in were all they had to wear. Zentite had to find them better clothes than this. If he got a jacket, and hat. He could hide most of his dragon features.

"There is no other path I can take. But if you get hurt...I am not running." she murmured as she looked up at him, "I already lost one companion to Team Galactic and Team Rocket...I refuse to lose another." she added, "There are a few good berries that might help us..." she explained. But soon, she looked down at the tattered dress she wore and pouted slightly. "It'd be better off without this stupid rag." she muttered quietly before she turned to look down the road, "We should get going though. I feel uneasy about staying here." she added.

Zentite was quiet for a bit of the walk. He was in his head trying to plan a course of attack as well as an escape plan just in case. He was also thinking a way to cause maximum damage without having to get cho in any harm, or as little harm as possible. In the back of his head he kept thinking there escape was to easy. They were practically let go, and he didn't understand why. After walking for a few hours they came upon a pokemon center. That would be a great place to rest, and get some real sleep in a bed. However they couldn't go in there looking like that.

"Chansey chansey (What are you two doing here? what are you?)" It was amazing Zentite could actually understand the chansey as more than it's name. "Ah...we need help. We need some clothes to wear. We are experiments that escaped from a lab far from here."

"Chansey, chansey, chaaansey. (I've heard of that lab I will help you in anyway i can. Wait right here i'll bring you some clothes)" The chansey left, and returned with a large brown jacket, and hat for Zentite, and a nurses outfit for Cho. "Chansey, chansey, chansey (Sorry this was all we had in the lost and found, and i got this from nurse joy.) Chansey (you two should follow me to the pokemon center, and get some rest.)"

Back
Top Bottom