Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LGBT Friendly Mage School RP

Justinian

Star
I was thinking of maybe having a RP where the characters are college age magicians training in a magic college/academy. The idea was inspired by "The Magicians". I'm thinking of creating some kind of magic system, or just adapting an existing one. There would be a main thread where the fighting and learning takes place, and we would role play the sex in PMs. :D

I was just working on a game along these lines! Any luck finding other interested people? Seems fun.

I am busy at times but yeah. Several magic types in consideration (Write gaming systems/fictional knowledge as a hobby) And if women choice the FXF or FXNB or NBxNB stuff. Well magic, sex change to join in. (What it can happen, hell in nature frogs and fish can do that trick.) Aside MxF and MXM. Really just in for good fun times.

okay . . . put up just a quick face claim and what you want your character to be before I put up a character sheet.
Sorry, what do you mean by face claim? I only know the term from Mafia, where it is your roleplaying character (as opposed to your mechanical character, who might be townsfolk, mafia, vigilante, etc.)

I’m fine GMing, or transitioning to open RP. If nobody else wants to do it, I’ll set up the GM stuff in the next couple of days.

Yep! If you can @Justinian I’d appreciate you setting up the threads, just to avoid confusion with Blackthorne, which I just had to host.
I’m still available to GM this, Blackthorne is GMless.

Back
Top Bottom