Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Blackthorne Academy ~Interest Check & Recruitment~

faerydae

πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝒽𝑒𝓇 π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝓁𝑒𝒢𝓋𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π’Ή

π•­π–‘π–†π–ˆπ–π–™π–π–”π–—π–“π–Š π•¬π–ˆπ–†π–‰π–Šπ–’π–ž

maxresdefault.jpg

~Recruitment Thread~Character Profiles~OOC~Main~

Welcome to Blackthorne Academy. The first university of it's kind and the first step towards a new future. At Blackthorne you will be intermingled with students of all supernatural backgrounds. Within the stone walls of this Victorian castle a ray of professors await to help nurture each students needs with a variety of special selected classes and curriculum. You have all been carefully chosen to be some of the first to attend Blackthorne Academy and experience all the opportunities that Blackthorne has to offer our students and facility members. Help build a brighter future today.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all! Thanks for taking the time to check out my request thread! I'm sure as you can very well tell this plot would strongly revolve around a college/university type setting, with a supernatural twist! Characters could vary from anything to witches, vampires, werewolves to faeries, demons, and everything between! Obviously this is a very rough draft, but if it gets enough interest I will develop the idea more.

Last edited:

Dr. Pox

Super-Earth
I like the concept of an eldritch abomination that isn't quite as evil and can actually appreciate the simple pleasures of you 'dreamers' and your little green marble in the void. If this is available...

OP
faerydae

faerydae

For sure! I Iike that concept for a character a lot.
Thanks for your interest. Hopefully it'll catch some more ;)

OP
faerydae

faerydae

Syrin

Planetoid
I’d be interested in this if you’re going to keep it going on

OP
faerydae

faerydae

Thanks for your interest @Syrin & @di moon

I was thinking about starting on the character thread. Once I’m done I’ll link it. I do hope to get a few more interests before diving any further ☺

OP
faerydae

faerydae

You can go ahead and post it. If there is something that needs adjusting I’ll just shoot a PM @di moon

Top Bottom