Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!!!BROKEN HOME: DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RP!!! (OPEN & LOOKING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: !!!BROKEN HOME: DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RP!!!

((Sorry for my absence!!!... Ive been busy with Uni work and when Ive not been working Ive been partying! :mrgreen: ))

Derek grinned as he slid the little glass vial of heroin into the pocket of his combat pants. He grinned as he listened to the convocations in the kitchen as he watched the mind numbing day time TV. Hearing the slight timid footsteps of Julie, Derek's grin grew wider. "Whats up skitzo?!..." He shouted mockingly without even turning to face her as he casually drank whiskey and smoked. He giggled slightly as he enjoyed bullying Julie, unlike his other siblings she was a easy target and didn’t make much of a effort to fight back. He slowly turned around to face her and leaned on the back of the couch. Holding out the bottle of whiskey to Julie. "Get some of this down your neck... NOW!" Derek ordered aggressively. He loved forcing Julie to do things, though nothing sexual had ever happened he had forced her to do some humiliating things in the past to entertain him and his so called 'brothers', his fellow neo Nazis.

Hearing his Mothers comments about Valerie's habits, Derek couldn’t help but add to the tension.
"O come on Mom leave the little whore alone!... she can’t help loving dick!... it could be worse she could be a fucking dyke!... hell she could be fucking a NIGGER!.." Derek’s words were filled with hatred, though he wasn’t bothered about his Sister being a local whore, but he would defiantly be bothered if she was to fuck anyone who wasn’t white. Derek himself had from time to time thought about fucking her himself, after all he had heard her in getting fucked many times and couldn’t help but get turned on.

Julie froze at the comment... the verbal abuse she would never truly become accustom too. She bit her lip as his next order came, she hesitated a moment but dare not more than that as she timidly crossed the room, keeping her eyes averted to the floor she approached. Derek was someone she was afraid of... she knew that in his presence she was weak and frail, she could do nothing to fight back... and she hated being taught lessons which were always worse than what he initially wanted out of her.

She took up the bottom and with eyes shut tight she forced the liquid down her throat. It burned... and for her, not in a good way. Coughing once the bottle was away from her lips. The sudden call to the kitchen from him caused her to recoil backwards out of habit of his raised voice. She shy another inch away but dare not leave until she was told she could go. Julie stood to the side, constantly avoiding locking eyes with her brother Derek.

Inside her mind she heard that small voice mocking her, telling her to stand up and fight back... threatening one day that if she didn't do anything, then the voice would do it for her. She kept her mouth shut and endured her own sick self-torture.

Derek grinned evilly as he watched Julie drink the whiskey. He watched her for a moment before taking the cigarette out of his mouth and holding it out to her. "Smoke this...." He said sinisterly as he waited for her to take the cigarette, his eyes fixed on her and constantly trying to make eye contact. Derek was indeed a sadist and enjoyed watching people suffer. His criminal record mostly consisting of grievous bodily harm. "Come on retard take the ciggerette!..." Derek impatiently ordered, at the same time pushing it closer to her almost burning her.

"Derek!" Renate shouted suddenly, walking in on what was going on while she was going after Valerie. She would lash out with a swift backhand to knock Derek away from Julie, the back of her fist wouuld do some damage and the sweeping action would knock him aside. "I don't care for your tone pretender." Renate snarled at him and got in his face. "If we were back in my home country I'd have you publically beaten for half the shit you pull. But I'm getting tired of seeing you traumatize your sister like this." She said. "You take after your idiot father, how would you like to join him in the burn barrel outside?" Renate threatened him, her tone promising that she'd do it as well.

Derek obviously wasn’t going to just let a women treat him like this, not even if she was his mother. Taking the slap he went silent and stared viciously at his Mother. As she got in his face and continued to shout at him, his reply was simple. Without warning he spat in her face and pushed away from him. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME SCARFACE!..." Derek shouted as he stood up from the coach and finished of the bottle of whisky before throwing the empty in Julies direction, the bottle narrowly missing her and smashing against the wall. With this Derek took his leave from the room, his heavy combat boots stomping up the stairs.

Still angry Derek was after someone else to take out his anger on. Without warning he forced his way into Valerie's room. As he stormed in he was greeted by his Sister clad simply in her underwear, bra and fishnets. Derek’s mood slowly changing, he couldn’t help but like what he saw.

How dare that little prick, She wiped her face and shook her head. "Julie, go on and do what you were going going to do before he stopped you ok sweetie?" she said in a surprisingly gentle tone. Julie was one of the children she more or less took pity on and cared for because how how the others treated her. But Derek's insubordination would not stand and she'd pull the Makarov from her inside jacket pocket and cocked it. "Derek I've told you for the last time." She said and aimed at one of his knees and pulled the trigger, it wouldn't be lethal but it would hurt like a bitch for a long time. "As of today I'm throwing you out."

• Valerie ignored her mother and Derek's comments. She'd fuck who she wanted when she wanted. If the person happened to be a Black guy or an Asian guy so be it--but they would never know. Valerie knew who to bring home and who to keep away. She'd never fuck a girl though....She wanted nothing to do with someone who had the same assets she had.

When Derek would enter he would see some of her shirts and dresses scattered near the door. "You drank my whiskey and smoked my cigarettes, what now Nazi boy?" she questioned not bothering to look back at him. She yawned into her hand as she searched through her closet still searching for something to wear. Tossing another one of her shirts without bothering to look it landed on Derek's shoulder. Standing by her closet she ran her hands along her waist and stomach. "I'm getting fat.." she murmured softly. Valerie's comment couldn't be further from the truth. With all the sex she had it was virtually impossible for her to gain any weight.... She felt like that anytime she would blow through half of the clothes in her closet and still couldn't find anything to wear.

"You think I'm getting fat Derek?" she asked, for once not calling him 'Nazi boy'. Looking back at the older male she turned around fully putting both her hands on her hips. "Tell me the truth..." she said looking at herself in the full body mirror that was next to her door. [/list:u][/list:u]

With her mother's comments, Brian cursed under his breath. He was never one to argue with his mother. . .especially with the reputation she had. He moved into the room the Derek and his mother once had been in. He sat by his sister Julie, hoping his mom wouldn't notice him. He turned the T.V on, something to just, relax to. This was not going his way. He wanted some drugs, even after the coke, it still wasn't enough.

He put his hand on his sister's back. "It's okay." He said to Julie softly. He didnt know what else to say, so he went with what he saw on T.V. . .

Her hand extended, shaking as she was about to follow Derek's instruction when suddenly her mom's voice came from behind. She recoiled backwards and to the side as the verbally violent exchange took place. She started shaking... she looked down at the ground and thought.

"Oh god.... oh god... he's going to blame me... he's going to blame me for this..."

Her mind kept thinking over and over about how much this was her fault... when suddenly the large chunk of glass flew inches past her head and shattered with a loud crash against the wall behind her. She tensed at the sound, her eyes wide as she realized that it could have been her the bottle broke against. There were tears running down her cheeks as she thought of all the horrible things that might come because of this exchange.

Moments later Derek was gone, and she pulled herself together enough to traverse the rest of the way to the couch and sit down, she was silently crying... staring at the ground as her shirt slipped over her shoulder again, revealing the black lace of her bra and a little too much of her cleavage. She didn't fix it this time, she was so scared.

Julie never noticed Brian sit down, or the television click on, but suddenly he felt his hand and almost jumped out of her skin. Her eyes opening as she looked over to him, her beautiful features almost accented by the fact she was crying... and after a moment she just collapsed into his shoulder, silently weeping... she whispered, though it was not to Brian, it was to herself.

"He's going to blame me... I have to apologize... this is my fault, don't tell me it's not... don't tell me it's not... oh god... oh god..."

She whispered softly to the entity that existed only to her.

"You've done it this time... look what happens when you disobey. Look what happens, you're ruining this family..."

She replied to herself, her voice sounding only a slight bit different.

"...I know... I know... I have to apologize..."

She didn't get up right away though, her body was still weak with shock from the exchange, so her head remain against Brian's shoulder, her skirt half-kilter and hanging from her body, her hair settling half in front of her face.

Derek continued to secretly admire Valerie. Listing to her words he shook his head casually. "No you look good.." He replied whilst unconcously bitting his bottom lip whilst his eyes scaned over his sisters body. His cock bulged slightly in his pants as he couldnt help but get arroused. It had been so long since he had been with a girl. Awkwardly the usually domminant male felt slightly vulnrable and embarressed that he was getting turned on by his Sister, nervously he ajusted the crotch of his pants to try and hide his erection whilst quickly turning back to the door in the the hope to escape this awkward moment.

Alice was still in bed not bothering to go to school today. After all even with all the skipping she still got good enough grades to graduate on time. She sat up stretching her arms out above her head before standing. Still half asleep she started to dig through her clothes. She had just washed them the other day and had tossed everything into a pile on her dresser. Then she found what she was looking for, her black mini skirt and matching tube top. After sliding those on she walked to her mirror.

She liked what she saw other then her wild hair. She picked up a hair brush and started to tame the mess. Her hair was a warm red brown and reached half way down her back. She found it complimented her pale skin nicely. After she was done with her hair she started to put on make up. She coated her soft full lips in a dark purple making her sexy pout all the more noticeable. Then came the smokey eye make up that made her chocolate eyes look even deeper completing her look.

Once she was all made up she went down stairs. She wore a pair of black leather heels that raised her height a good three inches about her normal 5'5". She did not really know why she got all dressed up. Nothing was happening today. The last guy she had been dating had taken one look at Derek when they had been making out and took off like a bat out of hell. She sighed and lit a cig and started to smoke. Maybe she could perfect her smoke rings today.

Brian put a hand on his sister's back, and just let her sob into his shoulder. Afterall, what was he to do? His brother and his sister had left, and it was never good for any man, let alone how shallow and ignorant, to be alone with Valerie. Something was bound to happen. He glanced at the T.V and sighed to himself as he patted her back. "Is there anything I can do to help?" He asked her softly.

A fleeting thought came to hsi head. How was he going to get his new shipment? One of his "friends" was coming through town with some good pot. At least that's what he said. Sometimes she was a liar, but othertimes she really did have good stuff. The he just let his sister get out all her emotion. . .

• She smiled at his words then frowned as he turned away. "Oh my god...I am getting fat aren't I?" she asked walking toward him. "That's got to be the only reason you'd turn away..." she added. She slipped by him and shut her door. "I don't want anyone else to see me like this." she murmured running her fingers through her dark hair. She turned around facing Derek sighing softly. "I-" she fell silent when she caught glimpse of the bulge that had formed in her brother's pants. Valerie then smiled, her face lighting up, that classic look of suddenly having an idea taking form on her face. Reaching forward she placed her hand on his crotch and squeezed softly.

"Fuck me... It's the only way I won't be fat anymore Derek. It's probably been a while for you...Right?" she said softly as she inched her way closer, snaking her arm around his neck bringing her lips close to his. "You'll feel better, I'll feel better... It's a win win situation... So how bout' it?" Valerie questioned before pressing a gentle kiss to his lips. Lifting her leg she wrapped it somewhat around him bringing their bodies closer, his bulge pressing into her panties slightly.[/list:u][/list:u]

A soft moan escaped Derek's lips as his sister squeezed his crotch. Derek felt almost powerless at this moment. Not only had he not had any female attention in months due to his numerous drug and alcohol addictions but the sight of his scantily clad sister turned him on a lot. He had in the past got of hearing her fucking.

As she wrapped her arm and leg around him he grew more and more aroused and tense. As their lips met he seemed to freeze. His arms by his side and his lips still as only his eyes moved as they watched her actions. Her words adding to the intense pleasure that took over Derek's body. Then with a loud stuttered moan Derek came in his pants. His head fell forward and rested on Valerie's shoulder and his hands took hold of her hips.
"O...oooo shit!.." He moaned, feeling a even more vulnerable and weak. His strong persona now cracking revealing a more weaker man.

Derek lowered his head shamefully but was soon to raise it with a devious grin, determined to not look weak he held his sister's hips more firmly and lustfully began to kiss the left side of her neck, occasionally biting and sucking as he began to give her what she wanted. Lifting her other leg up to his other hip he walked her towards the door, lustfully slamming her back against her bedroom door as he continued to kiss her neck. His hard cum soaked cock bulging harder in his pants as he enjoyed his sister's body. His crotch playfully grinding against her's. With his hands on her thighs which he held at his sides. Derek was still fully clothed in; a pair of steel toe black combat boots which have black combat pants tucked into them, a white vest and a black bomber jacket

• She watched her brotherâ??s actions noticing the sudden change in his demeanor. Valerie looked on somewhat confused not used to seeing him in such a vulnerable like state. It was kind of weirdâ?¦ When a shuttered moaned escaped Derekâ??s lips she wondered what was wrong still very confused. As she pondered on the subject more she realized what had just happenedâ?¦.he came.

Valerieâ??s mood dampened a bitâ?¦ She had begun to assume then that the whole affair was over and if he cum off of something so trivial he wouldnâ??t be able to last with herâ?¦ She looked down as Derek rested his head on her shoulder moaning once again. Valerie was about to disentangle herself from her older sibling deciding asking him to pleasure her was a stupid idea and she should stick with strangers at weird clubs, until his head rose. His devious grin sent shivers through herâ?¦ She tensed up when he suddenly attacked her neck, sucking and biting. She gasped softly not expecting him to lift her leg as he did. She latched onto Derek tight as he carried her to her bedroom door, slamming her back against it. Valerie let out a moan like gasp, licking her lips slowly enjoying her brotherâ??s roughness.

Valerie completely surrendered her neck, enjoying how he played with it. She moaned softly as the bulge in his pants rubbed against her now, slightly damp panties. â??You are a very unpredictable personâ?¦ I thought for a second there this would be a mistakeâ?¦â? she whispered into his ear before licking his ear, playfully toying with the lobe, nipping and sucking on it softly. Valerie began to thrust her hips slowly, as she gazed up into Derekâ??s eyes. â??Show me what you can do Nazi boyâ?¦ For this moment Iâ??ll be your little playthingâ?¦ You can use me however you wantâ?¦ You can treat me as rough as you want. As long as I cum in the process I donâ??t careâ?¦â? Valerie was into a lot of stuff and often let men manhandle her during sex.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

A perverted giggle escaped Derek's mouth as he listened to her request. He then sucked real hard, determined to leave a large love bite. As he sucked he closed his eyes. His left hand letting go of her left thigh as he reached up to her bra and pulled it forcefully downward causing her breasts to spill out of the cups and the clip on the back strap to snap leaving the bar hanging from her shoulders loosely. Then with his left hand he forcefully throw off his jacket and then his vest revealing his muscular and heavily tattooed torso and arms. "Suck my cock!..." He ordered as he took hold of her thighs and forced her to slide down his body and to get onto her knees in front of him whilst still close to the door. Derek was still clad in his steel toe black combat boots which have black combat pants tucked into them and expected her to get his cock out. His crotch was close to her face and the back of her head pushed against the door. His boxers were soaked in cum and his combat pants were starting to get damp too.

• She felt like she was going to cum as he simply ripped off her bra, ordered her to blow him, and forced her down onto her knees. This was true pleasure for her, being treated like this. Many men wouldnâ??t treat her the way Derek was even when she told them they could be rough and violent. Valerie exhaled slowly as she began to undo his pants. After she successfully reached inside those combat pants, pulling out his cock, she smiled pressing a kiss to the head before opening her mouth. All guys had a rather weird taste to them so she didnâ??t mind his as she began to suck and lick soaking his shaft with her saliva. Valerie grabbed hold of his manhood with one hand stroking as she sucked, dipping her free hand down between her legs. She ground her hips as she pressed her fingers into her panties teasing her pussy which ached for her brotherâ??s cock. She normally masturbated when she gave a man a blowjob so it was really a strong habit, not so much as a choice. Plus many guys seemed to get extremely turned on when she did that. Valerie kept eye contact with her brother as she sucked him off wondering if he was enjoying her mouth as she was enjoying the cock inside it.[/list:u][/list:u]

"I knew you would be good at this..." Derek moaned as he watched his Sister suck his cock. He took hold of her head with his hands either side of her head and gradually began to fuck her mouth, forcing his cock down her throat slightly. He moaned loudly as he fucked his Sister's mouth. up against the door it wouldn’t be hard for anyone else in the house to hear them, though who would suspect Derek to be fucking Valerie after all she always had a guy round. Derek enjoyed as his sister masturbated for him whilst he fucked her face. His balls slapping playfully against her chin.

• After years of practice she better had been good. She dropped her hand as her brother began to stroke into her mouth practically fucking her face. She moaned deep in her throat as his cock repeatedly brushed up against the back of her throat, threatening to penetrate deeper. Valerie slipped her fingers passed her panties thrusting her fingers deep into her wet pussy. She nearly enjoyed a cock halfway down her throat almost as much as it pounding deep inside her. Valerie was good at holding her breath for long periods of time due to her habit of fucking a lot. Many women would gag but she didn't, simply used to the feeling of a large cock down her throat.[/list:u][/list:u]

Derek continued to fuck Valerie's face, gradually he fucked her mouth harder as he got closer and closer to cumming again. "Iam gonna cum again!... and your gonna swallow it like a good girl!..." Derek moaned as he continued to pound his sister's mouth soon with another loud moan he came. As he came he forced every inch into her mouth and throat, his cum pumping out of his cock and down her throat. Once finished Derek slid his cock slowly out of his sister's mouth. Playfully he rubbed the wet sticky cock in front of her face. "Tell me what you want!..." Derek then ordered as he casually removed his boots, combat pants and boxer shorts.

• "Yes brother!" she attempted to say her words distorted, them sounding more like deep passionate moans rather than words. But if Derek were listening closely he'd know exactly what she was trying to say. Valerie grasped onto his pant leg tightly with her free hand as he rammed his cock further down her throat. Her eyes widened not with shock but with pure ecstasy as he exploded, releasing his seed down into her. When Derek removed his cock she took a breath of air, before exhaling it softly. Licking her lips she watched as he undressed. "I want your cock deep inside of me..." she replied licking her lips with a small lustful grin. "I want you to make me scream your name..." Valerie added as she raised her hand to her lips, licking over her soaked fingers, tasting herself.[/list:u][/list:u]

With her request Derek took hold of his Sister's hair, he pulled her up to her feet by her hair before dragging her towards her bed. Letting go of her hair for a moment he held the back of her head and pushed her onto the bed. As she lay flat on her front Derek was quick to follow her and grab her hips and pull them up in the air causing her to be on her knees. Wasting no time he forced his entire cock into his Sister's pussy, moaning as every inch plunged into her. Holding her hips firmly he playfully spanked her ass as he began to fuck her. His cock sliding in and out of her pussy harder and harder. His balls bouncing of her making a slapping sound. He slid his right hand across her ass as he fucked her and playfully began to finger his Sister's asshole with his thumb while his left hand held her left him firmly. "You like that you little slut?!..." Derek moaned as he fucked his Sister.

• She breathed in sharply, her breath trapped in her throat as he snatched up her hair. The pain of her hair being pulled so forcefully sent a wave of pure ecstasy through her body. She hadnâ??t expected him to actually handle her so roughlyâ?? and quite frankly she liked it. She looked over her shoulder, clenching the blanket under her tightly as he raised her hips. She breathed in sharply bracing herself for him as he plunged deep into her. Valerie let out a breathy moan as every inch of her brotherâ??s cock slid into her. She was unable to answer his question though; her breath caught in her throat once more as he played with her virgin ass. The woman was unused to the weird sensation having never let anyone go near it before. â??D-Derek donâ??t d-do thatâ?¦it feels w-weirdâ?¦â? she couldnâ??t help but say in between suppressed moans of pleasure.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

"Shut up!..." Derek maoned as he continued to fuck his Sister. He pulled harder on her hair whilst the thumb on his other hand forcefully penertrated her ass. Derek grinned sadistically as he forced her to take his thumb up her ass whilst his cock slid in and out of her pussy. "O fuck!..." Derek moaned as he continued to fuck his sister enjoying her.

Alice had nothing better to do so she hit the streets. She walked down to a coffee shop and met a rather cute guy. They agreed to meet for lunch sometime before she went home. On her way she got the mail and started to look through the bills and such. "Hey Derek! You got a ltter!" She shouted, she did not feel like hunting him down. "I left it on the table." She opened her own letter as she spoke, after reading for a few minutes she tossed it into the trash. Some love letter or stupid thing like that, she was not interested in the guy so into the trash it went.

She went to her room and sat on the bed. after seeing nothing else for her. She closed her eyes then froze up. Her sister was at it agin from the sounds of things. "Could you be any louder Valerie?" She threw her large pet rock from her childhood at the wall to make some noise herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom