Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!!!BROKEN HOME: DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RP!!! (OPEN & LOOKING!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMILENKOx

Supernova
BH.jpg

RP Thread

OOC Thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2812&p=74845#p74845

The Plot:
The Green Family are just another product of our crumbling society. Ever since Francis Green left his wife and kids for his mistress the Family has struggled to stay together. As their Mother struggles to cope the children run riot, indulging in all things sinfull; Sex, Drugs, Alcahol, Violence, Abuse, Gangs and meny other dirty deeds that bring trouble to their door. Liveing in their run down family home in a bad neighbourhood we will tell their story as the madness unfolds.

The Family:
Mother:
Son 1: Derek Green (22) xMILENKOx
Son 2:
Son 3:
Son 4:
Daughter 1:
Daughter 2:
Daughter 3:
Daughter 4:

Family Freind:
Family Freind:
Family Freind:
Family Freind:
Family Freind:
Family Freind:
Family Freind:
Family Freind:

How to Join:
Simply send me a PM entitled Broken Home, in the PM please tell me about the role you wish to play and give me abit of a story of your character. No profiles required just give your character a decent introduction post explaining their appearnace ect. YOU MUST PM ME TO JOIN, ALL ACCEPTED CHARACTERS WILL BE ON THE ABOVE LIST!!!

Here is a Example/My Character:
Derek, a 22 year old Neo Nazi Skinhead (inspired by the character Derek in American History X) he is a drug addicted, alcaholic, sex addicted, extremly violent and hate filled young man. His extreme beleifs lead him to bring alot of trouble to himself and his family from both the law and those he considers scum. He will be one of the oldests children and be a tough guy and bully his siblings. He will also be violent towards the mother and be just like his Father a vicous drunk. Derek will be invovled in a local skinhead gang who he will treat more like a family, this gang will also bring trouble to the family. Derek stands at around 6'3" with a strongish build, his head as expected his shaved as is his face. His arms & torso are covered in Nazi related tattoos also his neck and face are tattooed the most noticeable being the swastika on the centre of his forhead. He vary rarely changes his clothes and tends to wear millitary clothing consisting of steel toe black combat boots which have black combat pants tucked into them, a white vest and a black bomber jacket.

Just to make things clear I am not a Nazi, infact I am very much the opposite. The reason for this character is he is a brilliant example of an absolute evil fucker!

I would like it if someone could play a female equivalent to Derek who could be his girl freind, also if some of his siblings could have interacial relationships it would make for a awkard atmosphere that could turn violent!

Re: !!!BROKEN HOME: DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY RP!!!

nazi-flag.jpg

Derek Green (22) Neo Nazi

With a pained groan Derek awoke. Laying on the floor of a bar Derek rubbed his head as he slowly sat up. As he opened his dry eyes slowly, with the taste of beer and whiskey in his dry mouth he saw his other young men and women like him laying unconscious around him sleeping on both the dirty, sticky black vinyl floor. In his left arm a needle still hung, casually he pulled it out and threw it away. He shook his head as he groaned, the only sound in a room full of silence. Derek and his friends were all members of a local Neo Nazi gang whom the leader owned the bar in which they slept. Another night, another party; Sex, Drugs, Booze, fighting and hate filled preaching and brain washing. Looking to a clock on the wall Derek caught the time, 2:03pm. With a sigh he slowly stood up, still tired and in need of his bed. His body battered and bruised, the numbing effects of the drugs and alcohol long since worn off. Stretching reluctantly he let out a groan as pains shot through his body. Derek was 6'3" tall with a strongish build, his head as expected his shaved as is his face. His arms & torso are covered in Nazi related tattoos also his neck and face are tattooed the most noticeable being the swastika on the centre of his forehead. He was clad simply in a pair of steel toe capped black combat boots which had a pair of black combat pants tucked into them & a white vest which showed off his tattooed arms and neck.

Once standing Derek walked over to the bar, leaning over it he grabbed a glass and filled it with water. In one swift movement he threw his head back and brought the glass to his lips as he consumed the cold water which relieved his dry throat. Once finished he set the glass on the bar. He then turned away from the bar and his eyes scanned the floor littered with unconscious people desperately searching for his black bomber jacket. He needed a cigarette and they were in his jacket. Unfortunately most of his friends owned the same jacket, after all they all seemed to wear a matching sort of uniform. Though eventually his eyes came to a halt as he spotted his jacket slung over a chair, a tear across the left shoulder gave it away, the results of a knife attack he was lucky to escape un harmed. Casually he stepped over the sea of people as he made his way to his jacket. Once there he picked it up and put it on. It wasn’t long on his back before he was rooting through his pockets in search for his smokes.

Soon he brought a cigarette to his mouth, before rooting through his pockets again for his lighter.
"FUCK!..." He muttered angrily, he had lost his lighter and with the cigarette clamped between his lips his eyes began to scan the ground again in search of a lighter. He was quick to get down on his knees and go through the pockets of a young girl who was quiet clearly unconscious. After a few seconds of search he found a lighter. Whilst still on his knees he lit his cigarette and pocketed the lighter. Taking a long hard inward breath before blowing out blissfully out his nostrils. He grinned happily as he stood up. Turning to the door he made his way out of the bar and out onto the street. The sunlight almost blinding him as he covered his eyes with his left arm before walking down the street in the direction of home.

As always Derek's appearance got him a lot of attention; people would avoid him and cross the road instead of pass him on the sidewalk, others would simply watch him from a far in disgust, while some brave few would shout abuse and sometimes even try to pick a fight. But today no one bothered Derek and in 20 minutes he was home. Casually climbing the steps of the porch he pushed the door of his family home open and stepped in. It wasn’t long till his heavy boots trampled up the stairs loudly as he made his way to his room. His room was to be as expected; untidy, Nazi related posters and images on the walls, empty beer cans and other trash cluttered around the place, an American flag covering the single closed window. Derek entered his room slamming his door behind him before dropping onto his bed fully clothed as he rested happily.

"Just stay quiet. Just stay quiet. Just stay quiet." Her tiny voice squeaked out, she sat in her room at the end of the hall, the door remained shut. She had a clean room opposed to the rest of the house, every single thing was in place, always. Her bed was made to perfection as she sat in her room rocking back and forth on the floor. She looked around the room several more times, occasionally she would get up and move something, a small nudge or the smoothing out of a loose piece of paper.

Julie Green had some issues... her Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder was the least of her worries, at least she only cared about her room. She closed her eyes and stopped rocking finally. The house had been quiet all day, at least as far as she was aware. Today she had only woken up, cleaned... and gotten dressed. The rest of the world didn't exist for the time being, and she smiled to the thought.

"SLAM!" The sound of a door somewhere inside the house... she knew where it came from, and who it was. She started rocking slowly again.

"He's not here to make a mess... no... no... shh, quiet... he'll hear you." She whispered to herself, her eyes closing tightly as she silently argued with nothing but herself, her own mind that had been warped and twisted by her existence in this hellish place. She finally stood up and as quietly as possible turned the knob to her door. It was cracked, as were many of the walls in the room from the times somebody would come in angry and either fight, or beat on her until they were tired of doing so.

She closed the door behind her... walking down the hallway, she was hungry... all she wanted was something to eat, and pray she didn't run into anybody who was in a bad mood in the meantime.

"Shhh, please don't talk... somebody will hear you again, and they'll get mad..." She whispered to herself.

• "J-JERREEE!"

Screaming out her fuck buddy's name she thrust her hips back as he pushed forward, his cock driving straight up into her. "Mm..yeah." biting the bottom of her lip, she reached behind herself spreading her ass so he could get even deeper. "You like this don't you." he teased slapping her ass hard. "Ugh...Yes!" she screamed as he grabbed a hold of her hips thrusting harder. She screamed his name repeatedly as he continued to sex her up just the way she wanted. "Uh...I-I'm gonna come babe..." he grunted as he spoke. "Oh baby not yet...A few more minutes..." she pleaded sitting up wrapping her arms around his neck. "Valerie..." he groaned struggling to hold back his strong urge to release inside her. She panted heavily cutting close to her own climax. She enjoyed drawing sex out... She loved the feeling of a hot throbbing cock inside her. Several more minutes of mindless fucking passed by and she finally announced she was coming. He let out a very relieved sigh climaxing deep inside her. Valerie gasped throwing her head back in ecstasy.

"Jerry..."

the woman whispered her dark bangs sticking to her sweaty forehead. He pulled out slowly fixing up his pants. She pulled up her underwear and pulled down her skirt.

"You just gonna leave that in you babe?"
      "Yes...I love the way your cock juice feels inside of me... Don't worry baby I'm on the pill..."
      He smiled pressing a kiss to her plump lips. "So, when are you free again?" she asked with a smile. "Probably later tonight... I dunno I might have to work late Val." she shook her head. "Well whenever you get off come by and pick me up." she sat down on the chair slipping from under him and out of the car. "Aiight babe. But this time let me take you somewhere. Fucking in a car is mad uncomfortable.." Valerie chuckled softly as she shut the door walking off to the Green family house. Waving, she unlocked the house door disappearing inside.

As she walked down the hall heading toward the kitchen she could feel the man's hot semen mixed with her juices easing it's way out of her. She smiled to herself going into the fridge. Seeing that there wasn't anything in it she let out a heavy sigh. "God...Looks like I have to buy more food again... Ugh people in here need to get a damn job." she grumbled softly. Reaching into her bra she pulled out a wad of cash she'd gotten from Jerry. "After I get washed and changed I'll go to the store. I wonder if Julie would like to join me...I know that silly Nazi boy doesn't want to come--probably too drugged up to come along anyway." the woman grumbled the last couple of words relating to Derek as she left the kitchen to the main hall which led upstairs. She heard soft footsteps and even softer whispers instantly knowing that Julie was awake... She probably was heading to the kitchen.

"Julie...How would you like to accompany me to the store to go food shopping?"

the dark haired woman asked placing a hand on her hip cocking it to the side. She smelt like cigarettes, sex, and cheap cologne. As she caught a wiff of herself she noted she needed to take a shower fast.

"But not before I clean up a bit. I'll be quick so if you wanna go get ready."

Valerie said as she disappeared into her room. Valerie was nothing like her crazy siblings...the only problems she had was her desire to have sex almost everyday in any place, no matter the time. She undressed quickly wrapping her towel around her waist. Her room was neat...except for a couple of clothes lying around here and there. Valerie took a twenty minute shower. She went into her room her towel slightly hanging off her rather huge bust. Going into her room not bothering to close the door she began to dress. Valerie slipped on a red thong, a short pleaded mini skirt that was black with a red hem, and a tank top that was red; no bra. She sat on the edge of her bed slipping on some knee high fishnet stockings that were black. Valerie then put on her three inch high heel boots that went a couple of inches passed her ankles. The heels made her 5'8", which meant she was only 5'5". Spraying on a bit of perfume while tossing her long dark hair around she called out for Julie.

"You comin' babe?"

she asked peaking her head out into the hall.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

From the moment Valerie walked in the door, Julie slowed her pace... but when she was addressed she jumped. This was common, she was always skittish and afraid in the house.

"I... okay..." She managed with her mousy little voice. She was wearing a typical outfit, nothing fancy. She never wore anything fancy even though she was a very attractive girl. Black jeans and a white shirt that was a few sizes too big for her, she had to constantly adjust her shoulder because it would slip out the neck hole. Her hair was down, coming to shoulder length and usually covering half her face, and a pair of old converse sneakers.

As Valerie disappeared into the bathroom, Julie took a seat at the kitchen table, her eyes looking down at the splintered woodwork constantly. The door opened from the bathroom and as Valerie emerged she looked up and over, staring at the open door until finally Valerie emerged again.

"Yeah... I'm coming..." She let her own voice trail off as she got out of her chair and waited for Valerie.

• Valerie didn't think Julie would agree but was happy when she did. The brunette thought she really needed to get out the house from time to time...

Valerie walked downstairs, making sure not to trip off her own heels, with the stairs having a bit of cracks and holes... She made a mental note to save up and move out soon. Valerie could have been left with the money she got from her many sex partners but always ended up spending it on clothes and shoes...Anything that made her happy really.

"Have any ideas on what we should get from the store?" Valerie asked Julie as she stood counting the wad of wrinkled up cash she had. Valerie wasn't to good with shopping with food she didn't eat very healthy... The only reason she still had her good looks was because her many partners looked after her very well. She had counted three hundred dollars. Valerie decided she would spend a hundred or so on food and the rest on herself.

The mini mart wasn't far it was only about a block or so away, about a ten minute walk.[/list:u][/list:u]

Julie followed her sister, about a step behind her. She remained quiet until they had gotten outside, though the staircase seemed to cause her a bit of trouble as she took every other step only, and avoided stepping on any cracks at all. This slowed her down a little bit, but her face show great discomfort with them.

Outside, standing upright finally it was easy to see Julie was only 5'3", standing next to Valerie with her heels on made her feel even smaller to the outside world. Once they were on their way she kept her eyes to the ground, making sure to avoid all the divisions and cracks in the sidewalk. She thought though, about the question of food... and about halfway there she said.

"Bread... eggs... milk... turkey... peanut butter... jelly... hot dogs... rolls..." She spoke them as they came, random things as she tried to remember what use to be in the house.

• Valerie watched as Julie came down the front steps. She knew about her OCD but she thought what the girl was doing was just ridiculous. She hadn't said anything or shown any expression disapproving of her actions, she only waited patiently with a small smile on her face.

Valerie listened as Julie talked making mental notes as other food items came to mind. When they reached the min-mart stepping inside as the automatic doors opened she grabbed one of the baskets to hold the food in. "So I haven't really been to a place like this in a while, so why don't you lead the way Julie. You pick the stuff out and I'll buy it kay?"

The woman said with a smile as she looked down at the girl.[/list:u][/list:u]

Julie froze for a second, looking up to Valerie... she nodded but it was clear that she seemed worried. Her mind raced a bit but she closed her eyes for a second and tried to calm herself down. She walked forward from then, picking up various things of household necessity. The things she listed on the way in came first.

She also grabbed cheap, efficient snacks... though not for her. She picked up orange juice, butter, bagels, and once she thought she had found enough things to not get scolded later for forgetting something, she looked back to Valerie and managed a cute smile.

"I think that's everything..."

• Valerie saw that her sister was somewhat worried about having to lead the way but, she felt maybe if she lead a bit instead of following all the time maybe it would boost her extremely low self-esteem. The woman watched as her sister piled stuff into the basket. That seemed to be everything... She guessed it would last a month or so. "You want anything special to yourself Julie. Something you can eat without anyone else eating it all?" Valerie asked as she looked down at her.

"I know there's got to be something in here you want all to yourself."

Valerie added. She was like that all the time. Valerie had tons of stuff stashed in her room that only she had access to, whether it be food or anything else she enjoyed.[/list:u][/list:u]

Derek tossed and turned in his bed as he tried his best to sleep. The convocation between his sisters outside his room didn’t help his almost insomniac state. Eventually he had to give in, sitting upright on his bed with his back up against the wall and his dirty boots on his bed he reached into his jacket for his cigarettes. Pulling out the carton he opened it up to find it empty, he grunted and threw the empty carton across the room. He looked down to his booze stash that was beside his bed, all empty. Empty beer bottles laying around a empty whiskey bottle. With this lack of essential supplies Derek knew what he had to do. Quickly he slid of his bed and stood up on the ground. Taking off his jacket which he let fall to the floor before leaving his room.

Wasting no time knowing Valerie was out of the house, he casually entered his sisters room. Knowing fine well she would have smokes and booze. Without a care he began to search the room. Going through her personal space without even trying to cover his tracks. Eventually he found a half bottle of Jim Bean and a fresh pack of smokes. He grinned happily as he took both items; one in each hand and left his sister's room, leaving the door wide open.

From here he made his way down stairs and sat down on the couch, setting the whisky on the coffee table before opening the new carton of cigarettes and taking one out. Putting it between his lips before putting the pack in his pocket and pulling out the lighter he stole earlier from the bar. He lit up his cigarette and happily puffed away. Turning on the TV without a care of what was on. He then lifted the whiskey and unscrewed the cap. Taking his cigarette out of his mouth for a moment as he took a good hard drink.

Julie's cheeks turned a little red, she shook her head against the idea of it. She didn't really want or need anything from here. Though she kept her smile, happy that she was able to help Valerie. She walked side by side with her until they reached the register, and waited patiently for everything to be paid for and bagged. She would offer to carry most of the bags, not minding the trouble at all.

"I don't need anything... I promise." She said, which was a lie... but the anxiety of having to pick something just for herself would have been overwhelming, and she was already fighting back panic attacks from having done all she did there already.

Another sleepless night. By his count, he was on two full weeks without sleep. Fourteen days or sleepless nights, and the booming nightlife of the downtown city. He had returned late last night, or early in the morning. . . He didn't know which. After awhile, time was irrelivent, and everything just blended itself together into on cohesive day. During the day, he had mild sleep naps, but none more than two hours. He barely ate anymore, and his already skinny body, showed each individual rib, and some even said, they could watch his heart beat. Needless to say, he was not the healthiest living man.

The bathroom door was locked, as it was whenever he was home. Inside, he chopped up a rock of cocaine with a little razor blade, the man had learned to house on the roof of his mouth. With a fan in the background, the chopping of the substance, on the closed toilet, and making it into little lines, the male looked toward the door. Quickly, he turned on the shower head, after his sister had used it, and used the sound of the flowing water to hide his snorting. He sat back against the wall, and enjoyed the feeling for just a moment.

Brian almost had no money. He was never reliable for anything, whether it be as a friend, as a brother, or as a boyfriend. That is, unless one wanted drugs, Brian always had drugs with him. He usually had the best drugs, and he was always good for a meeting, anything for more drug money. He didn't believe that old motto: "Don't get high off your own supply." He did it all the time, and nothing seemed to be wrong. He always covered his tracks though, no matter where he would go. Should those pigs, the police, pull him over, he would be screwed. He had already dodged a bullet once.

Slowly, he sat back up, and slipped the makeshift cutting board into his pocket. He stood up shakily and looked himself in the mirror. With heavy, black bags under his eyes, he rubbed them with the base of his hand. His brown hair hung into his face, and his Billabong Hoody, was needing a trip through the laundry machine. His hand reached for the door and heard the click, of the mechanism unlocking. He made his way outside and toward the family room, apparently looking for his brother, Derek. He had something in a little glass vial for him. . .

As Derek sat happily drinking Valerie's whiskey and smokeing her ciggerettes, Derek heard footsteps upstairs which soon came down stairs. He soon spotted Brian's reflection on the TV screen. "Well, Well, Well... good morning Killer!..." Derek greeted his younger Brother whilst refering to the murder he commited at the age of 19. Derek took another hard drink of the whiskey before putting down the bottle and turning around on the couch to face Brian. "So what you got for me today?..." Derek asked playfully, after all he used Brians secret drug habbits as a way to fuel his own. Some people would call it blackmail, Derek called it a deal between Brothers. "hey Snow Ball... wipe your nose..." Derek added as he noticed some cocaine on Brians nose.

• "Alright then suit yourself...." Valerie said as she stepped in front of Julie placing the items on the conveyor belt. She watched the screen as the cashier rang up their items. She yawned into her hands softly slipping the basket into a corner where it was supposed to go after you were finished with it. "That will be $82.50..." Valerie took out a hundred and smiled at the woman as she handed it to her.

She folded the change from her hundred and slipped it into her bar with the rest of the money. Grabbing the grocery bags she looked back at Julie with a smile. "Alright lets go, since there's nothing else to get." the woman said as she began walking towards the exit.

Julie watched the total ring up, and bit her lip at the expenses. She waited and once everything was paid for, she took her spot at the side of her sister again and walked from the store, heading back in the direction of the house. She began to once again practice her rituals and made sure to avoid every crack or severance in the sidewalk's paving.

Once they arrived home again she made her way up the stairs toward the kitchen, the way up being easier than the way down in avoiding the broken and cracked stairs. Once she made it to the top though she stopped and listened in the house to see who was around. Worried one of her brothers might finally be up and around. She bit her lip but decided it to be too rude to leave her sister to put everything away, though she eyed the hallway to her room as if ready to run to it at any second's notice.

A hand went to wipe his nose, and he looked aside. He scratched his nose and made sure the cocaine was off. He heard the door open and close and knew his sisters were home. "Heroin." He said to her as he put the glass vial in his hands. He pretty much supplied his skinhead brother with his drugs. If he was cut off, his brother would be cut off. The fact was always in the back of his mind. Sure, he let his brother dangle the fact that he murdered someone in front of his face, but he knew that the murder would never haunt him. The law of double jeopardy.

With that, he left for his room. . .

Renate was already awake for the day and was sitting in the kitchen working on some paperwork for the company she both owned and managed. The poor living conditions they had were a facade for the fact she'd had a massive resevior of monetary assests locked up in bank accounts that featured biometric security. A necessary precaution against her own druggie sons, who would without a doubt sink it all on their habits. "It's this early and you're already doing drugs?" She caught Brian as he pased by to head to his room. She groaned and spat: "Sie dummer druggie sehe ich nicht, warum Sie sich mit solcher ScheiÃ?e sorgen, als Sie mehr mit Ihrer Zeit tun konnten."

She'd stand up slowly to a height of 6'4", quite tall for a woman and was wearing a red pantsuit with a WW2 era German officer coat. "Brian, you need to get something to eat other than that damn habit of yours. Now get your ass in here and eat." She said commandingly. "Where is your brother Derek? Is that pretender still sleeping?"

One thing was for sure. Brian did not understand German. He trudged into the kitchen. Besides his drug habit, he was in no way an asshole. Except of course, you owed him money. "Thanks mom, but I'm not hungry." He said to her as he looked at her attire. He wasn't really sure why she was wearing what she was wearing, but he wouldn't argue with her. "Yeah, he is awake." He said to her as he sat down slowly. He supposed a little food wouldn't hurt. He looked at the plate in front of him. Delicious. He picked up a fork, and put a bite in his mouth. Sometimes he just needed coaxing.

Renate nodded to him, having already made a simplistic platter of eggs and bacon with some OJ on the side. It surprised her just how thin Brian way and troubled her in some ways as well, she'd rather he be fit and strong like the militaristic, Aryan bloodline he came from. Such perfection wasn't supposed to be all thin like those damn Jews were. "I see, well I'll have to see to him as well." She said, standing up and looking at a schedule on the wall. "Aren't you boys supposed to go back to school today?" She pressed, looking at him with intense, blue eyes. "Or are you too stoned to do so?"

• When Valerie stepped into the house the strong smell of cigarettes made her frown. She had no doubt in her mind that again for the thousandth time Derek had went into her room and taken her smokes and her secret stash of liquor for himself. She shook her head sighing softly she would confront him later. Plus she didn't really care since she could always get some more..

"You can return to your room if you want Julie... I know how you hate being around these lowlifes..." she said with a soft chuckle. Valerie carried the groceries into the kitchen catching the last couple of words from her mother. She snickered softly looking down at Brian. She was snickering because she had already finished school. She'd probably be in college right now if she wasn't too busy whoring her body all around the city every chance she got.

Brian snickered to himself. He wasn't stoned. . .He was just high. Though all meant the same thing to him. He saw his sister enter and gave a soft sigh. Why did everyone always have to be in the fucking house? His mind backtracked. Wait, did his mother just say something about school? He was 21, if anything he should be in college. "No mom, remember, I flunked out." He said, as he shoved another bite of egg into his mouth and washed it down with orange juice. In the grand scheme of things, the family wasn't that bad. It just had a for more different components. "Don't you have some guy you are going after now?" He asked his mom slowly.

As his sister entered, his eyes glanced at her slowly, then made their way back to the food. He didn't eat much, and when he did, he almost didn't eat anything at all. He thought about his sister. She had a different guy around every damn day, and she was getting plowed like everyday. He couldn't imagine what kind of disease she had, if she had one. Maybe he would try and get a piece of that action. . ..

Julie followed suit slowly, having to traverse the kitchen to get to her room. She noticed first her mom, then Brian. She looked around quickly and felt relieved to see nobody else. Julie was not the biggest fan of any of the males in the house. Brian was no exception, especially since he had his drug habit. She fixed her shirt as it had begun to fall off her shoulder and bundled her arms around her. She whispered something inaudible to herself as she crept into the kitchen and started inching towards the hallway that would land her safely back in her room.

She was really very attractive despite her clothing and the occasional bruise or black eye. She was lucky to have not felt the pain of any injuries in some days now, allowing her previous ones to clear up properly. She bit her lip a little and averted her eyes from everybody else while she moved. Hoping to go unnoticed long enough to slip past.

The sound of the television caught up to her, as well as the scent of cigarettes that was foreign to the kitchen and she became curious who was home. Julie detoured from the hallway and began to creep past the kitchen over towards the living room. She didn't have to get far in to notice the shaved head of Derek. She froze still and slowly began to creep backwards, hoping to have not been noticed.

• She often wondered what both of her brothers were like in bed but she never actually ventured any further on the thought though. For one she didn't think either of them would be up for such an idea and two, well, there was no other reason really. She would definitely fuck either of them given the chance. Valerie paid her mother no mind as she began putting away what Julia had picked out. Looking down at Brian she smiled. Even though they didn't talk much, she was happy to see that he was eating something. He was so frail... Once she was finished she left the kitchen.

Going up to her room she began undressing, stripping down to nothing but her underwear, bra, fishnets... as she fixed up what Derek had messed over. "Cunt..." she murmured to herself softy. "I have to find something for later..." she thought going through her closet of clothes. She was a very materialistic girl... Valerie had to have anything and everything. She had planned to leave again tonight to go party or something. Anything was better than sitting around.[/list:u][/list:u]

Renate looked at Brian and was about to smack him upside the head for what he said. She hadn't had a man in years and wasn't considering such a thing; most of these little American pussies didn'tlike or couldn't handle a true Aryan woman. "Brian, you're going to apply for GED classes then." She said firmly in a tone that wouldn't allow for arguments. She'd look over at Julie and Valerie and sighed some, Julie was a sweet girl but she was unbelievably timid about everything and Valerie was well. she was a slut and it angered her mother.

"Valerie, get in here for a moment." she said. "you and I will have words over your habits. I'm getting sick of it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom